Klexos || Mark Lee

De chanbaeol

• h i a t u s • Sometimes, it's really hard dwelling on the past when they were once so precious and beautifu... Mais

| playlist & characters |
P A R T 1
1. let's begin
2. why
3. first meeting
4. and so
5. prosopagnosia
6. i realized
8. who was he
9. one time
10. confrontations
11. then i graduated
12. distance
13. what happened
14. did she get better
15. what did you do next
16. and
17. how did it happen
18. how did you find out
19. . . .
20. and here i am

7. there was a shift

532 45 7
De chanbaeol

I wish... she had never been a step ahead of me.

Because of that, she graduated high school and went into college before I did. I couldn't even bring up the idea of waiting a year for me, I can't. 

I couldn't.

I wasn't even the best student, so what would've happened if I failed that year? Have her wait for me again?

She would've done waited for me too if I had brought it up. She would've said, "Ah, that's fine. I can work to get money to help pay for tuition" or something like that. I knew her.

That's why I didn't say anything of it.

I wasn't going to make myself seem pathetic asking her to do that. That would be too selfish for me to do when I knew how much she wanted to start college. She had her own dreams.

So, she got accepted into this university she really liked. She wanted to be a film major.. She was really set on it, and I believed in her. I knew she could do it, she always had a special eye for aesthetics. She always had an imaginative and creative mind. It'd work out for her. She'd become an award-winning director someday.

I planned to applying to the same college when I graduated. We can be together again once my year of high school was over. And when I get to college... I wanted to confess.

Donghyuck kept pushing me to do so for the past year. He wanted me to do it before she graduated high school but I chickened out. Then we agreed I should do it when we're in college together.

I would've done it.

But... figures that she never had the same kind of feelings for me.

Before I knew it, out of the blue, I got texts of Gayoung gushing about a cute boy in her History class while I was still in dumb high school classes. 

Unfortunately, he liked her too.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...