Bendy X Boris A New Life

By cavetown-lover

Bendy has a new life and so does Boris . The new life started because of Boris being in heat. What new adven... More

heres bendy
kinky bendy
aftermath
surpise
* gasp*
how
back
up and running
update
war
why
rule 34 fun
New
the funeral
binky x Toby
awaken
molly and lily (lemon)
(a/n)
billy and bouncer
HEY YOU READERS
WINNERS
LOGIC
the fight
oh no
help
where?
whos in control
hey guy authors note
how is it possible
HEY
HYEEEEE

strange noises

4.6K 70 20
By cavetown-lover

Bendy has been living a happy life with Boris after joey was gone. It was so strange how he just disappeared. Bendy and Boris were relaxing on a lazy day when Boris jumped up and ran to the door down the hallway. Bendy being curious followed behind him. He sat outside the door listening closely. He heard noise coming from Boris. He listened to the moans and groans coming from this oversized wolf. Then one sound in particular made his face heat up and turn red. "bendy, your my little devil" Boris spoke as he moaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...