Secrets (klaine)

By HypnotizedDreams

Secrets, secrets and more secrets. You may think you know someone inside and out, but we all have something... More

Secrets (klaine AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

152 5 0
By HypnotizedDreams

HARRY’S P.O.V

I’m walking home but something feels really weird. I keep seeing the same sign everywhere. It’s one of Kurt’s tattoos. He never really explained them, but he doesn’t take gym, because he doesn’t want people to see them…

A hand suddenly picks me up and shoves me into a brick wall. I look up to see Karofsky –the school bully- smirking at me.

“hey faggy, thought I wouldn’t notice you?” he says and I flinch at the sound of his voice, it’s so cold and judging from how Kurt always looks like after Karofsky is done with him, this isn’t really gonna go well..

Maybe if I stand up for myself.. “what do you want?” I snap at him. His eyes widen and he smirks, shit bad move..

“So the fag is standing up for himself eh.. looks like I’m gonna have more fun than I thought” He says and punches me in the stomach and I fall to the ground. I’ve never been beaten up before and I don’t think this is gonna be the last time. I curl up into a ball, expecting another punch, but it doesn’t happen.

I look up to see him pinned against the wall by a tiny –compared to Karofsky- feathery haired boy. Guess I was so scared I didn’t hear him coming. He says a couple of things to him, which I couldn’t hear and then growls at him “now, get lost”

He helps me up and smiles at me. “Hi, I’m Louis”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I’m at the Lima Bean with Louis and so far he’s a really nice guy. He moved here last month, from Doncaster, UK and has been homeschooled since he was 12 due to bullying. To get to know each other better we’re playing 20 questions.

“erm oke, best friends?” he asks

“2, Kurt Hummel and Rachel Berry” I reply

“oke, mine are Zayn Malik and Liam Payne” he smiles

 I wonder if I can ask him why he was bullied… naah nevermind, its too soon. I can however ask why he’s here, no I’ll save that one for later. Siblings, yes siblings..

“Any siblings?” I ask

He smiles and says “yes, 5 younger sisters.”

“Wow, how do you live? I have an older one, she used to be kind of annoying, but she’s okay now. Her name’s Gemma and do yours by any chance have names?” I ask with raised eyebrows.

He laughs “As a matter of fact, they do. There’s Charlotte or Lottie, like everyone calls her, Felicite or Fizzy, there's the twins, Phoebe and Daisy and then there's Georgia, from my dad's side.”

“What school are you gonna go to?” I ask with a lot of hope

“oh uhm, McKinley High or something… but i’m gonna be mainly football”

My huge grin dropped from when he said ‘football’ and I’m hoping he’s not homophobe. I look up at him and he must have noticed something was up because his smile has turned into a worried look.

“Are you okay Harry?” he asks

“yes and no..” he looks at me weirdly “..yes, as in I go there so we’ll see each other often and no, as in you’re going to play football and more than half of the players are just dicks.. the other part is in the glee club and no one really appreciates that…”

He looks at me in confusion and asks “I’m sorry, I’m from England, what’s a glee club?”

I smile and say “well, it’s basically a singing club, really fun but it’s a shame no one notices that”

“oh, I really love singing, do you think I will get bullied if I join” he says with raised eyebrows and a smile.

My eyes widen at that and a huge grin appears on my face “no, it will only be a couple of slushies, unless they really don’t like you, but you’ll have about 15 people that have always got your back, so no worries.”

“oh, is the school fun tho?” he asks

“it’s normal actually, just watch out for slushies, they’re ice drinks and the jocks usually think it’s fun to dump it on the people they think suck…when do you start, by the way”

“erm, tomorrow actually and I’m guessing the boy from earlier was a jock..”

“yeah” I reply and with that he gets up and says: “I’m sorry, but I have to go, my mum will get worried about me” I smile at him and we exchange numbers and leave.

I think I’m just gonna go over to Kurt’s and do homework and talk. Kurt’s house is like 10 minutes away so it isn’t long before I’m standing in front of his door waiting for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurt opens the door and I immediately enter and remove my jacket. Kurt looks at me with wide eyes and asks “everything okay there H?”

“I met a guy” I immediately blurt out and his eyes widen even more. “oh my god, let’s go grab some food and go upstairs, then you can tell me all about him..”

We grab 2 bags of chips and a couple of drinks and go upstairs to his room and I plop down on his bed.

“okay, what’s his name?” Kurt asks once he’s also on the bed with a mouthful of chips. “His name is Louis and he’s soooo cute, oh my god, he’s got brown feathery hair and he has the sort of smile that makes his eyes get so small and his hands are so soft and his nose is so cute a-”

“WOAH THERE H, SLOW DOWN” Kurt said and we both laughed “Anyway he just moved here from England and he starts school tomorrow at McKinley AND OH MY GOD, HE SAID HE WANTS TO JOIN THE GLEE CLUB AND THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND I’M PRETTY SURE HE’S IN OUR YEAR, KURT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? OMG I’M GONNA BE SEEING HIM MORE NOW” I say bouncing up and down on the bed.

“someone’s got a crush” he says with a teasing tone, and we talk about Louis until it’s time for me to leave.

KURT’S P.O.V

Harry just left and I’m really happy for him, I just hope he doesn’t get too attached and heartbroken if the Louis guy doesn’t turn out gay. We had talked about him for hours and Harry had a big smile the whole time. I can see he really likes this guy and I’m pretty happy that I get to meet him tomorrow, but I’m just gonna go to bed now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I hit my alarm clock of the table to stop the annoying beeping. “OUCH, KURT GODDAMNIT”

I look up to see an angry Finn glaring at me. “’m sorry, wait what are you doing in my room?” I ask and he replies saying “well I came to wake you up since you said that your alarm was spoilt yesterday, but I guess you’ve fixed it” he says rubbing his head and I nod.

He walks away to go make breakfast and I decide to call Harry. I get my phone and call him. it rings for a while and he picks up.

“Hey Harry, I was wondering if aft-” “what the hell Kurt, why are you calling at 6:30, school starts at 9” he whisper-shouts at me. “Calm down H, I was wondering if you we could go spy on those warblers after school and see what competition we have” I say.

“Still no excuse to call me this early, but yes. and uhm question” he says the last part really hesitantly . “Yeah, spill” he hesitates again and then says “well you know the tattoo you have that you said meant Angelic Power, what exactly are they?” he asks. omg I know whats wrong..

“Yeah why” I ask now also getting nervous. “well, I’ve been seeing and automatically drawing them everywhere and it’s getting really creepy and this morning I wo-” “you woke up and saw them everywhere” I finish his sentence for him.

“exactly” he says. “Gotta go, talk to you later, bye” I hang up as soon as I can and get up to take a shower. I’m not gonna tell anyone yet, just in case it’s not that serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m at the Lima bean waiting for Harry when I see him walk in with a slightly smaller guy and from how he looks like, I can immediately tell, it’s the Louis guy he was going on about yesterday. Harry says something to him and points at my table. They walk over.

“Hey Kurt, this is Louis and Louis this is my best friend Kurt” he says and Louis smiles. Harry looks at me and asks “Where’s Rachel, she’s usually the first one here?” and right then as if on cue Rachel enters the building and walks over.

“Hi guys, ooh Harry, who’s your friend?” she says with a teasing tone. “Rachel, Louis, Louis, my other best friend Rachel.” he says and Louis waves. Rachel starts talking again.

“so Louis, are you gonna be going to McKinley?” she asks. “Yeah, and Harry told me about the glee club which I have prepared a song to audition for, I’ll also be doing football and looking at my and Harry’s classes, we’re gonna have a lot of lessons together”

I look at Louis and then at Harry and ask “cool, Harry are you still coming with me after school?”

“uhm yeah, but we can’t stay long if we don’t want our arses beaten…” he answers and Rachel asks with a confused face “uhm, what did I miss? Where are you 2 going?”

“To spy on the warblers Rach, no big deal..” I answer and she nods and says “better get going if we want to get there on time.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School just ended and Harry had to go home because apparently he got freaked out by something, it was really weird, I think I know what it is but I’m still not sure, so now I have to go to Dalton alone anyways.. It’s a 2 hour drive so to pass the time I’m blasting some Demi Lovato music in the car, earning weird looks from people, not that I care or something.

I park my car in front of the school and- WOAH, ITS HUGE. I better hurry up and get inside before someone notices me and beats me up or something.

A bell goes and all of a sudden everyone is running to go somewhere. I stop a random guy in the crowd to ask about this and when he turns around and smiles, my heart stops.

Play cool Hummel, he’s just a guy…

“Hi, I’m Kurt, what’s going on?”

“I’m Blaine, and it’s warbler practice”

OMG, HIS VOICE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. HE’S HOT AND ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME, I DIDN’T KNOW THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE !!!

play cool, keep calm, play cool, keep calm

“wait, glee is actually cool here?”

He smiles anD OMG HIS PRECIOUS FACE!!!

play cool, keep calm, breath, play cool, keep calm, breath and smile.

“yes, and come with me we’re gonna be late” he says taking my hand and OMG HIS HANDS ARE SO SOFT!!!

We run to their glee room, we get there just in time and he starts singing and WAIT HE IS THEIR LEADER OMG I CANT CRUSH ON THEIR LEADER!! 

He walks up to me and is singing to mE, HE IS SINGING TO ME AND OH MY GOD I’M SO DONE.

He walks back to the group until the song ends and I’ve gotta say, if we work hard enough, we can actually beat them.

Now that the song has ended and people are going away, he walks up to me again and asks “wanna grab coffee?”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is, the new chapter, so Kurt has met Blaine and Harry has met Louis. 

Comment and vote, i love you all

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.9K 60
What happens when one little white lie turns into a massive secret that can hurt the one person that means more to you than yourself? Blaine Anderso...
127K 3K 37
Blaine Anderson is the most popular boy in school and is dating the most popular girl in school. Kurt Hummel is the new gay kid. Creds to @/CrissColf...
11.7K 527 8
Kurt Hummel was heartbroken after finding out that his boyfriend, Blaine Anderson, cheated on him. After breaking up with him he decides to pack his...
8.4K 273 34
"Everybody's got a dark side..." Kurt Hummel has just transferred to Dalton Academy to get away from the bullies at McKinley High school. Luckily, he...