Marrying Miss Devil

By sandyblush

# 1 in General Fiction # 1 in Romedy # 16 in Romance "MYTRI... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HAIR? WHAT HA... More

Prologue
Author Note
Characters- Introduction!!
I. Wedding Invitation
II.First Love
III. Engagement!
IV. Letter Mystery
V. Happy wedding!
VI. Newly Weds
VII. Broken Hearts
VIII. Pledges and Curses
IX. Jealousy on Rocks!
X. 'My God'
Cast list
XI. Seshi's Other Face
XII. Ready for honeymoon?
XIII. Drama Queen
Gossip Corner
XIV. Parents Plan
XV. Shopping Spear
XVI. Queen of Taunting
XVII. Wife-ism
XVIII. The Ultimatum
XIX. Plan Flop
XX. Horoscope
XXI. She loves me?!
XXII. Mission Seduction starts
Guess what happened....Where...?
XXIII Tiny Fantasies
XXIV Wedding Breakers!
XXVI Birthday Girl
XXVII Drunken Confessions
XXVIII Couple on Fire
XXIX Consummation
XXX Mytri in Denial
XXXI A grand Proposal?
XXXII Quickest Proposal Ever!
Fan-Arts
XXXIII. A real talk
XXXIV. Fantasy Vs Reality.!
XXXV. Mrs.Wife Club
New Book New Account
XXXVI My Prince Charming!
XXXVII Mytri, A crazy hacking matchmaker
XXXVIII Little Grandpa
Epilogue
Author Note

XXV Wedding Makers!!

16.3K 754 582
By sandyblush

This Beautiful cover is by Ivanikasai_Jetti . Thank you so much for beautiful cover sweetheart.

Seshi's POV:

" Mytri! Mytri!" I called the queen of my heart again and again, and of course my lady don is too much busy to reply as she is discussing something with Suma and Shyam animatedly from a while.

I wonder what she's up to now!

And she's including the silent Suma in it!

The brightness in my Greek goddess eyes, stupidest laugh of shyam and pride filled look on Dr. Suma's face are enough to terrify an average man and make him run at least fifty kilometres on opposite direction of the trio.

I am just grateful to them because there meaningful glances are not directed to me but to Swasti and Mr.Mayank.

Only god knows, what the hell this ape's army is going to do now!

Mytri is not a normal human being nor she's abnormal too and that's exactly the thing that worries me.

I pray that Swasti and Mayank souls to rest in peace after the Tsunami.

We are still struck at Swasti's wedding hall, police are taking statements of everyone to file the complaint, Mayank wants to make sure that the guy is imprisoned for not less than fifteen years and that is taking time to make such a strong report.

Everyone is a bit tensed but not the trio. Before I go and enquire what is going on their incredible minds; I received few phone calls and guess what?

I was offered an incredible job to do...!

Oh sorry, it's not a single job....I was offered two of them in line!!

As a matter of fact, I never expected such incredible jobs to be offered to me. In general, I was usually offered boring jobs like junior doctor, Researcher in Neurology, to do ethical hacking or be an online counsellor for university students but this time..!

Uff !! I can't even describe the portfolio of new jobs easily...They require many new talents that only my wife feels, I have!!

Little kitten is stretching her paws a lot! Is she trying to test my patience??

"Mytri! Mytri!!" I yelled her name again...

Thankfully this time she remembered that Mytri is her own name and I am calling her from past five minutes so she started walking to me gracefully with the brightest smile on her face!

Something is wrong here...!

"Husband! Are you sweating? Let me clean your precious sweat with my worthless hand kerchief" She said dragging me to the other side of the hall which is almost empty.

She approached me closer than usual and started cleaning my dry face, which she thinks is wet with sweat that too in air conditioned hall!

Great!

NOW I can bet everything happening here is exceptionally a trap!! A big one...!

"'My god', your hands might have been tired after the kicks you just gave to Avinash..." She said rubbing my hands

"SO?" I asked her doubting her every intention.

Little minx! Certainly expecting something from me....!

"So, Can you please rest them on my waist while I clean the sweat on your neck??" She said and the evil smile is still there

Is she planning to show everyone here something erotic?? If so, why would I back off!

After all she is mine and I am hers!

"Yes, my goddess! Why not? " I replied her with the same evil smile, caged her tightly in my arms so that this little devil can't escape when I shower her with questions about my new job?!

Before I start showering my love, she herself started rambling some useless stuff!

"My god, I know you are amazing, I heard stories of your many talents and some of them you displayed to me privately and personally. This time I need some more from you" She said hesitating to continue her next words but still buttering me by drying my body from the supposed sweat.

"Oh yes baby!! I would love to help you" I said giving in for her bait to urge her to speak her mind, after all, No man is truly married until he can make his wife believe that he will dance on her finger tips.

Mytri's POV:

He said yes!! Yes!!

See, how easy it is to convince my husband?

He is so cool! He trusts me blindly and always tells yes for whatever I want...!

I was so excited to share our plan with him...

"I want a favour from you Seshi, in a field that me and your mother excelled long back, but you are still in lower Kindergarden. I- want you to take part in Dramatics. A stage play. This is your script and you will just have to say few lines after the drama starts" I handed him his script and about to go back to initiate the drama when suddenly I felt his arms locking me in his arms.

Oh my god! What now?!

"Baby, you know I have some exciting news for you??" He told in his usual husky voice

Oh no! I don't think I will like the news...!

"Tell me!" I asked bravely despite the real sweat forming on my palms.

Is it sweat due to nervousness from the whole drama tension or is it due to something else?!

"See... I was offered few jobs...Like..."

He was offered jobs? Plural?

Oh wait... Is he talking about...

"Like???" I asked trying to be innocent even though I think I understood what he is talking about.

Oh god!

How did he know?

I remembered that I cancelled all of them? Or did I miss anything?

I tried to avoid looking at his eyes.

"Like...I was offered to work in a zoological park to clean animal excretes especially Chimpanzee's. And you know what? I had a strong recommendation too! A lady assured them that I perfectly fit for the job"

"What?" I fake gasped

"Who the hell stone-hearted example of homo sapiens offered you job of taking care of chimpanzee's?" I fake exasperated, widening my eyes as if I don't believe what he said!

I really, from the bottom of my heart, hope he believes me.

"You silly, may be she know my experience in taking care of chimpanzee from past five months" He said smirking and let me tell you it's not a good smirk at all.

It's a mocking smirk

What did he mean?!

Is he hinting that I am a chimpanzee! Isn't he?

He thinks I'm a chimpanzee?

Well... I don't think he finds such beautiful, sexy chimpanzee like me...!

Devil Mytri: Is it something to be proud about? Base line is, he compared you to our first generation of ancestor's cousins!

Angel Mytri: Ancestor's cousins? Who are they?

Devil Mytri: You dumb angel. We are evolved from apes, gorillas and chimps which makes us cousins.

Ahh! Wow... my devil side is brilliantly intelligent.

But still I was in rage to confront him but I can just feel it is a trap. Once I confront him, I will be punished.

"I got another job from Circus...They said they heard my talent in gymnastics, which I myself is not aware of, they said I can jump from one string to another by taking swirl and this stunt will be performed from a height of 30 metres from ground level and that too without any safety precautions and this offer too was recommended by a lady you know?"

"oh god!" I faked gasped

"Seshi! I think someone is trying to revenge me. Seshi, they doesn't want to see me happy with my mangalsutra, bangles and toe rings. They want to make me a widow. They are trying to separate us Seshi. Let's go my husband, we will go away from this human habitation after our drama here so that you won't get any such phone calls. Delete your phone records and block the numbers so you can never encounter such offers and they will be no evidence for my sins" I said breathlessly trying to act as award winning as I can...

He shrugged... "Is it? but they told me that Lady offered them to give her house password so that they can find ME there, peacefully sleeping and take me from there without disturbing me from my sleep. Isn't it too strange that a lady knows our house password which only you and I know?"

That's it!! I know I am caught red handed.

God why he had to be so smart?

Can't he use the universal right of being stupid sometimes?

"Seshi that, Seshi this_" Before I figure out a useless and less lame explanation...

"Mytri come fast, police already left! It's perfect time!! I completed practicing my dialogues and Shyam said he completed practicing everyone's dialogues. Come fast!" Suma came and dragged me away from my cold hearted husband whose looks are literally making me into more than two pieces.

**

"Lights!

Camera!

Action!"

Even without these formal words...A drama started in front of my eyes.

Main Character Artists: Me, Shyam Modi and Suma Garewal.

Lead roles: Pitiful Swasti Sinha and Mayank Garewal

Guest artist: Sujith and 'My god'.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!! I never thought this would happene to a person like Swasthi whom I respected and loved as my own sister. Her life is spoiled now....Oh god!! Who will marry her now?" I started crying in front of Swasti's family, Mayank and few more relatives who are still present in the hall.

Since I'm an avid fan of Lee Minho's dramas I learnt how to cry instantly remembering his heartbreaking scenes with heroine.

Everyone started giving me attention!

Good!

"What do you mean by who will marry her Mytri ? It's not her fault that the guy is a rouge...! Any man with good heart, 6.2 feet height in white suit can marry her!" Dr. Suma improvised her script directly indicating her brother.

Oh god! She should foreplay...but she is going directly to the plan!

Argh... Now I need to handle everything in a procedure.

"Uff! Don't try to speak generous Suma. Every good hearted man wants to marry a girl with good reputation but my sis, Swasti's reputation is damaged a lot due to the stopped wedding. So now who will marry her now?" Shyam said directly reading from his script?!

Oh god!! Why he is reading from the script itself...

God I need to teach him so much. Is it a rehearsal or what?

"Put it down!" I indicated him with my eyes and he did so before he grabs many more people attention...

I think I should manage otherwise this would ruin the whole drama.

"I agree with Shyam. I know Swasthi sis is a pure hearted, down to earth, humble girl, but now who will marry her?!" I completed my dialogue with perfect timing and next is Suma's turn to say, "My sweet adoring, caring, big brother will marry her. If he has to save a girl's reputation, then he would love to." Hope she will say it properly...

"My sweet, adorable...No! No!! My sweet loving, adorable_" She started scratching her head forgetting her dialogue!

Ah No... don't forget please. Dont!

"My sweet adoring, caring, big brother will marry her. If he has to save a girl's reputation, then he would love to." Shyam said grinning like a fool! He is thinking that he is helping Suma with the dialogue but everyone directed their looks to Sujith, who is Shyam's brother!!

Oh god! This play is going to be worst!!

And suddenly Shyam's face expression changed from proud to confusion to horror, realizing his mistake!

Sujith's face was filled with rage and was about to shout on such a ridiculous suggestion but 'my god' neared him on time and told something in his ears which made me wonder what it is.

Is he helping me?

"Ok! I will marry her, If my brother Shyam and my dearest sister, Mytri wants me to do so but I will do it only for family" Sujith told his un-scripted dialogue.

Oh thanks to 'My god' for his spontaneous thinking.

Well... I think he is even better than me.

"No!" Mayank and Swasti's father shouted at the same time.

"I will not let anyone marry my daughter out of pity! My daughter is not a burden to me that I want to get rid of her. I will marry her to a person who truly loves her" Swasti's father shouted in his utmost fatherly commanding tone.

Oh excellent! I need to take advantage of this situation and lead the drama on tracks again.

"Yes Uncle, I will agree with you. I know Sujith will marry Swasti if I ask him and shyam will marry any girl I will point_" I said

"Yes Sis, I will marry any girl you point and even if you show hundred girls, I will marry every one of them to save their reputation" Shyam said grinning coming forward showing his brotherly love to me and on the other hand he gave his copy of script to Suma to complete her dialogues.

Uh-huh! Shyam... please stop being over dramatic.

"Uncle, I know what Sujith is saying is not that convincing but he is good. Even though he wants to marry her for family, he dares to propose to take care of her. I think you should say yes?" My god put forth his dialogue leading to climax.

Excellent my god! Excellent. Imaginary kisses to you💕💖😘.

Before Uncle reacts, one more strong voice echoed the hall.

"No! I will marry her! I will marry her not just to keep her reputation. I will marry her to see her smile, I will marry her because I can see my future with her, I will marry her because I adore her, I will marry her because I feel she is the angel who came to earth for me. I know I don't deserve her but I will marry her to give her my world" A proposal confrontation came from the hero of our story

Swasti's father suddenly turned his face from Mayank then to Swasti to know her opinion and I can see tears in her eyes.

May be happy one's?!

Half an hour later....

I was busy dressing up a beautiful bride for her wedding, from the past ten minutes. Priest said that in half an hour the auspicious for the wedding will end as per Swasti and Mayank's zodiac sign. So, we need to hurry up and get them married.

After Mayank's proposal, Swasti shocked everyone by saying that she wants to speak with him for five minutes before she takes her final decision and after five minutes, when they came out, she is ready to marry him.

Isn't it great!

Devil, Angel and Me, three of us really want to know what happened inside the room?

We can't keep our curiosity to ourselves.

"He is so good, the best person I ever met! You know I poured my heart content to him. I told him I may like him but I told I want my space and I am not sure we can be husband and wife, in real sense any time soon"

"Real sense as in doing it? What he said?" I asked her about Mayank

He said "Yes, I am okay with it because I respect you and your decision. I don't want to take our marriage to next level now itself. I want to just spend time with you and catch up since we are not given a choice to plan our wedding. I want us to plan everything from now together."

"His every word melted my heart Mytri!" Swasti grinned.

Devil Mytri: Angel face, Remember we heard these same words somewhere?

Angel Mytri: Yes, yes! Aren't these the same words Seshi told us on our wedding night!

Devil Mytri: Yes! See it's not only our god! Every Alpha male species tells the same words to sway woman's heart but remember what happened next? In less than a week Mytri has suffered for playing with his car and not less than hundred days he made her fall so deep again and now seducing us and testing our resistance to his touch. Poor soul Swasti, she is going to suffer the same.

Umm... Devil has a point.

Soon Swasti's Sis is going to suffer same fate as mine!

***

Today was quite a fun day. After Mayank and Swasti's wedding we both are on our way back to home.

It was like I'm teleported to a world of 7D movie. Swasthi's wedding event was a hit and I loved it.

How Swasthi's wedding stopped in a dramatic way, how we created a scene and sponsored for it, how I and Suma tricked them and coupled up Swasthi and Mayank, how Seshi and I had our moments... everything was just so perfectly a movie.

I'm still grinning a person who got a golden tooth installed and showing it off!

Oh! How I wished I created something chaotic in my wedding too to make it memorable and spicy.

And now I understand why Aradhya's wedding news was on first page of news paper and not mine. Because her wedding has a whole dramatic feel to it whereas our wedding was normal and happened in a smooth way.

Huh!

I will make sure to make Shyam's wedding will be chaotic with all the drama he deserves and will let him experience the beautiful feeling I missed.

Angel Mytri: How about our children?

Oh yes!

Devil Mytri: we will make their marriage a great deal and if possible we'll try to involve terrorists too to give my babies their own story.

Angel Mytri: Babies? We told Seshi about only one remember?

Devil Mytri: So what? If Mytri wants one then it is one. If she wants ten it will be ten. After all it is her who is going to suffer the pain of giving birth.  And Seshi, He is doing such a great job nowadays. It is perfectly enough to create as many babies as Mytri wants. Moreover Seshi will just have some add on duties like  Cleaning the Pee pee and Poo Poo, Changing the diapers, taking babies for walk, bathing them, Pamper them, cook for them, call them with pet names and be the best dad ever.... That's it!!

Uh huh...! My devil side is going violent these days seriously...!

"What are thinking baby?" I heard his whisper in my ear while nuzzling my hair.

Ufff! Now how can I tell him about our babies??

Wait! 

When did he stop the car? Oh god its already night and he stopped the car in a random place to romance with me?

One minute... why is he... shirtless?!

"Where is you shirt Seshi? Why are you half naked for God sake?" I exasperated at him.

Was he driving like this from the start or did he take my zoning out as advantage and is planning something... for me!

Was he shirtless for me?

Why is he so shamelessly in front of his own wife, driving the car half-naked?!

I'm your wife for god sake, why are you shirtless?

Argh! He is making me sweaty.

"You noticed this now? Uh... now I understood why you didn't react when I was kissing you from past five minutes." He said and smirked like he is planning something really dangerous.

Oh dear God...!

"Back to my question, what were you thinking so deeply? I saw a devilish glint in your eyes." He asked again twirling a lock of my hair and slowly started tracing his fingers on my neck.

"N-Nothing. W-What are you doing and why did you stop the car out of no-where?" I asked as Seshi proceed to lean towards me inching closer and closer to my lips.

He leaned close to me slowly making my nerves go hyper like a motor fan. As his face was just an inch away from mine, I closed my eyes expecting something soft somewhere.

Devil Mytri: Shall we let him kiss?

Angel Mytri (Giggling): Of course, why not?! He is our husband we have every right to exploit him.!

I waited and waited for the lip to lip touch closing my eyes but then I felt his hand on the side of hips.

He... he unbuckled the seatbelt?

But I was expecting something else...

"Were you expecting something baby?" He asked with a smirk and pointed his finger outside.

W-What is he doing?

He pointed towards an ice cream cart on the side walk "I'm so thirsty so stopped to have ice cream." He said seductively in my ear and started opening his side of the car door.

What?

What is he doing?

Why is he opening the door? Like this? Shirtless?

"What are doing?" I enquired and his smirk widened.

"Going to bring the ice cream for both of us sweetheart." He winked at me and was about to go out but I pulled him inside forcefully and glared at him.

I looked out in to the dark roads lit up with street lights to see many young girls shopping around and having ice cream.

Does he want to bring ice cream or wanted to become an ice cream himself for them?!

But then... he would be the tastiest ice cream ever in this whole universe..! Yummy!

No way in hell would I allow him to take this finely sculpted body out to feast those wild eyes.

Only I can Feast it!

No one else...!!

"No don't. I will go and bring us ice cream. You sit here inside the car and please wear something." I gritted out going out towards the ice cream cart but I didn't fail to hear him chuckle.

He is extremely enjoying this.

That man really knows how to get on my nerves!

I bought both of our ice cream and came towards the car only to see him opening the passenger seat for me shirtless.

Oh God why is he doing this seriously.

Angel Mytri: See how good my husband is? I can give him anything he ask just to see this pleasant view and his gentleman gesture of opening car door.

Yeah... I agree

Devil Mytri: It's nothing but Gentleman trap Mytri. Get a hold on yourself.

I walked towards the door and he helped me sit inside the car as my hands are full with ice cream cones.

Well... he helped me making me sit carefully holding my exposed waist and my hips.

I wonder if he was really being careful or was he being... I don't know.

I sat inside and he sat in his seat too. He looked at me intensely and gulped the ice cream in one go which make me shudder. He pulled me flush towards his chest and started placing wet kisses on my shoulder.

My back was to his front and he was drawing a-museum-level-art-work on my waist which is making me feel hot.

"What- are you doing?" I asked and tried to focus my mind somewhere. So I continued eating the ice cream.

"I'm so proud of you today." He said continuing his work on me. He removed the thread on the back of my blouse, the only barrier for our skin to skin contact and started giving massage on my back...

The massage which always give thousands of sensations in and out of my body.

It's okay... You can resist it!

His touches are so hot and melting and on right places.

"It's melting!" I purred my heart content.

"What?" He asked winking at me through the mirror.

"Nothing climate is so hot that My_ Ice-cream and resistance are melting"

"Baby, how do you know about Mayank love for Swasti?" He started continuing his massage and me eating my ice-creams and moans.

"Oh that...Me and Shyam saw that Suma feasting on wedding meal after the wedding getting cancelled. She was so happy that we couldn't resist to know why?...we asked and she told us about Mayank loving Swasti and we started planning everything then" I told him everything.

"Umm...Good you made my proud today!" He said massaging my back with his lips now...

"By the way, What happened this morning for you being mad at me?" He asked groggily while now tasting cleavage.

"N-Nothing" I answered innocently and that got him on nerves so he bite my collar bone. I was just an inch far from moaning loud like a siren.

For god sake we are on road!

"What exactly happened this morning Mytri?" he asked huskily in a seductive tone but a hint of warning can be clearly found in it.

"It's just a misunderstanding. Someone missed to place a verb and a pronoun in the sentence which made me beyond adjectivally angry." I said as nonsense as I can to save my brother from this hot man.

"And who is that??" He asked

No No... I'm not telling you that...

"Someone..." I just ended the matter and got away from his arms and threw car keys towards him to start driving before i go crazy due to his lips.

I agree Shyam is abusing his right of being stupid but I cannot let him suffer for his innocent mistake.

No way!

***

After we reached home after a long tiring day, we both went to our respective rooms to freshen up. I came out in my (Seshi's) shirt and sweat pants and went to have a bite of apple before sleeping.

I usually don't have a habit of eating apple but they say, "An apple a day, keeps a doctor away."

I just started the trick a week ago...So far it is not working too well...!

When I took the apple and walked over to the living room I saw Seshi doing something in his phone.

"I want an apple too" he asked me with hungry eyes.

Uh-huh!!! I didn't like the glint his eyes but still I gave the same apple I was eating, after all sharing is caring and I am too tired to bring another apple for him.

"I want my own apple" He pouted.

Okay... what is wrong with him?

I went back to the fruit basket and brought him a new fresh apple and handed him. He handed me back and said "I want my apple, Mytri"

What am I giving him then? A pumpkin?

I looked at him questioningly wondering what new thoughts he is planning in his mind. I seriously didn't like the glint in his eyes.

He suddenly stood up and took my lips in to a rough passionate kiss for almost ten minutes.

We somehow ended up on sofa on one another after feeding our hunger souls.

"Hmm... My personal apple is lot more tasty than any sweet thing in this world" He said and went to his room smirking.

Oh dear...! How am I going to survive this battle?

How am I going to live with this cocky seductive person?

Who will help me?

Yes....!!!

I exactly know who can help me in this.

A person who is a star and the beauty of sunset

A person who's meaning is dark but a light to everyone.

A person who is stupid but still a perfect example of masculinity and gentlemen.

That person is.......

He is going to save me from my man! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Hello dear readers, next update is up!!!

A very long, nonsensical update again :P

For the people who don't know... Mangalsutra, bangles and toe rings are symbol of women being married and women do not remove them ever unless she looses her husband. It is a sentimental attachment to married women just like how a wedding ring is.

This chapter is more of crazy drama so hope you liked it.

For the people who are search for short, sweet yet hot short stories... then here is one which will satisfy your hunger for good books

"A walk on a moonlit Night" by Purandari

"Romantic Love Bytes" by HemaYoutubeSinger

Please vote/comment and share our books

Love you loads

Sandyblush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
10.4M 498K 68
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
3.5M 170K 72
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
634K 22.7K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...