Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)

Por Roman_renegade

Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fan... Más

A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
A/N
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Cast
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
new story
New story

Epilogue.

16K 865 187
Por Roman_renegade

Feyona

3 years later.

"Mom, can I have more chwerry tomatoes?"

"No."

"Pwease?"

"No Levi."

"Pretty pwease, with more chwerry tomatoes on top?"

"I said no Levi, you've had enough of them for one day baby." I say grabbing the second empty jar of cherry tomatoes from her tiny hands.

"But Dad eats so much of chwerry tomatoes. I want to eat too."

"Your dad is an-"

"-amazing person." Sebastian cuts me off with his cocky persona and I roll my eyes at it.

He walks into the kitchen with messy hair, gym clothes and a big smile on his face with protein shake in his hand.

I bite my lips to control the throbbing between my legs. Damn, did he look sexy or was it due to the fact that I was aging?

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and go back to making pancakes.

"You're amazing dad !" Levi giggles and throws her arm around Sebastian who picks her up and whirl around.

"Sebastian, don't make her like you. She has eaten two Cans of Cherry Tomatoes!" I scold him with a death glare and his smile fades and I look away too.

I feel the shuffling behind me and immediately realise that he has put Levi down and starts to walk towards me.

"Fee?" He calls.

"I'm listening." I say, still carrying on with my work.

"Can you please turn off the stove and relax for a minute?" He says in a soft voice and I couldn't handle but do as he says. I walk to the dinner table and sit down on one of the chairs.

Sebastian pulls in a chair for himself across from me. I feel him staring at me and I look up.

"You're pregnant Fee, you should relax and be calm. You're stressing yourself here so much and I can't see that. I told you we can keep a cook or the maid to do the works. Stop stressing yourself." He says in a soft voice and I melt under his spell immediately. God, I love him so much.

"I know Seb, it's just....I can't explain. I'm feeling emotional for no damn reason. I'm sorry." I look down at my hands and avoid Sebastian's gaze.

I could feel him getting up from the chair and walking towards me. He kneels down at my level and pulls my chin up softly so our eyes could meet.

His grey eyes were still the same, hypnotising and mesmerizing and I was still not used to it. He still looked as perfect as the day I had met him, or kidnapped for that matter.

"Hey, it's fine. It's totally fine, I can understand Fee. You want to break something? My nose is right here babe, just see you don't really break it." I smile at him and shake my head.

"Shut up." I hit him playfully on his arm.

"Ouch!" He groans in pain and I had to roll my eyes.

"You're so melodramatic."

"Well your punches are getting hard and strong since the day you're pregnant with twins."

"It didn't even hurt Seb."

"Oh you would know, Wonder woman?"

"Yup."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Nah."

"Yeah!"

"Nai."

"Mom, Cat just peed on the floor."

I groan very loudly this time. No matter how much I try to give my dog potty training, he ends up doing it all on the floor.

I stand up to clean the floor but Sebastian beats me to it. He blocks my way and wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer. The bump of my stomach can be seen and it touches Sebastian's. He puts his other hand on my stomach feeling the babies inside my womb.

"I cannot wait." He mumbles softly to himself but I hear him anyway. He stares at my stomach lovingly and I smile watching him do so.

He then moves his gaze up and looks at me the same way he did to my bump. He retrieves his hand from my stomach and put it on the crook of my neck pulling me closer to his face.

"I love you so much." He whispers and seal our lips together as our fate.

His kisses still left my legs jelly and I still find it hard to pull back whenever our lips met. Sebastian was addictive like that.

"Guys seriously?"

We immediately pull back at the voice of Kev and Sebastian curses under his breath clearly mad that we were interrupted.

"Who let you in?" Sebastian speaks, exasperated.

"I did dad!" Levi jumps up and down excitedly as Kev pulls her up in his arms.

"Your daughter loves me." Kev smirks.

"Yeah, but she loves me more."

Ricky enters the room and Levi struggle to get down from Lev's arm.

"Uncle Rick!" She runs excitedly at him and Ricky laughs at her glowing self.

"Hey Kiddo."

I smile at the sight before me. Who would've ever thought that I'll end up with my kidnappers? Even marrying with one of them? Never in a million years, yet here I was, bearing kids and living a wonderful happy life with a criminal who ended up as a doctor.

"Where's Jo?" I ask.

"He is with Manny, he'll be arriving tomorrow with her." Rick says while ruffling Levi's hair playfully.

The day Sebastian opened his own clinic was the day Rick, Kev and Jo left their job as criminal too. Now, Kev works at some school as a Music Teacher - I was surprised that he could sing and play instruments too. Rick worked at some garage and Johan worked at one of my father's company as a Board of director. It was surprising to know they all had qualifications other than killing but well sometimes we do end up making the wrong decisions in life.

But right now, everything was fine. No more bloods were she'd, no more kidnapping, no more killing. Just my happy family and the reminder of Dog stayed.

I sometimes miss him and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget him. I touch my ring and smile down at it.

Wherever he is, I hope he is resting in peace or maybe troubling gods at midnight to take him for walks.

I shake my head and smile one more time before my eyes land upon Cat who once again pees on the floor.

I roll my eyes and groan really very loud.

"Who even names their dog as Cat?" Kev says.

The demon possessing my body smirks.

The end.

_____________________________________

A/n : Tissue anyone?

Let me cry please.

I personally would like to thank everyone who had supported me with my stories and had brought it to the highest rank of two. You guys are really really REALLY AMAZING. Each day when I receive the comments my ugly days turn onto the best ones. I cannot tell how much I love each one of you, like it's been a long journey and here we are at the end.

I love you, you amazing Jars of Cherry Tomatoes.

Who are all crying with me?

*Provides tissue to everyone.*

You're welcome !

Anyways, Author's note on the next chapter regarding my story 'Passive and Aggressive' that I know everybody is excited for.

Till then, keep supporting.

Once again, THANK YOUUUUU ❤️😊

- Namu.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
75.6K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
2.2K 244 26
"Grandmother, what big ears you have." Chuckling at my own joke, I looked down at the wolf when I felt his tail tapping on my wrist and was met wi...
195K 4.8K 55
***WARNING: THIS STORY IS SERIOUSLY CRINGE-WORTHY**** Did your sister ever hate you for stealing her boyfriend. Well... Mine does. Having to live wit...