Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 32

13.2K 265 16
By DaliaEllz

Tatianna’s mother finally woke up about a week later and she is still by her mother’s side all day; people from everywhere have stopped by to greet Mara, Tatianna’s mother, who’s getting better but she is still really hurt and her injuries are very bad as well. Though doctors are telling Tatianna that her mother is getting better, she does not believe it.  I still visit every day in the morning as well as night to check up on Tatianna and Mara.

Right now it’s about 7 p.m. and I am here to visit once again. The staff at the hospital now know me by my name which I find weird and greet me.  I make my way to the room that Tatianna and her mother are in and lightly knock on the door and open it with a smile. I greet everyone inside and place two kisses on Mara’s cheek, hug Serenity and then make my way to lightly kiss Tatianna on her forehead. She smiles up at me whispering a hey and I take a seat on the empty seat beside Tatianna.

“So Caleb how has my daughter been treating you? I hear she has been quite the bitch…” Mara says in a weak voice but with a knowing smile and I gape at her not knowing what to say.

“She has been one.” Serenity says, “A big bitch if I must say.”

“Can I not answer this question please…” I say really not wanting to get in trouble.

I can feel Tatianna’s eyes on me and I smile at her.

“Serenity shut up please?” She says.

“Do you see that mom… That is what we have been dealing with all week.” Serenity says.

Tatianna just roles her eyes and looks from me then to her mother.

“Anyhow… Caleb and I are pushing the wedding closer now… “

“Well isn’t that great I can’t wait! But Tatianna you know you don’t need to that.”

“But I want to though. I just want to make sure that you’ll be there.”

“And what does Caleb think of all this Tatianna?” Her mom says and then suddenly I feel three pairs of brown eyes on me. I clear my throat and then look at Tatianna and then her mother.

“Um yeah I am… Actually that’s why I’m here sort of. I need Tatianna.” I say and both of us get out of the room and Tatianna closes the door and then leans on the doorframe staring at me.

“So what’s up?” She asks.

“About the wedding Giselle…”

She cuts me off quickly and then muttering something along the lines of me cancelling the wedding and her being a bitch… I stare at her and cup her cheeks and tilt her head so she can look at me. I kiss her hard on the lips and then make her look at me once again.

“Giselle… I am not cancelling this wedding. You’re stuck with me now and I was simply going to tell you that we need to start planning this and so this is me taking you out to go see my family… No exceptions.” I say when she is about to interrupt me and I open the door with a smug smile and wait for her to get in and look at her mother.

“So Tatianna and I are going to leave for a while but we’ll be back.” I say smiling and the smile back letting me take her.

Before I bring Tatianna over to my house I give her some time to go take a shower and get dressed and while she does that I wait in her house calling my sisters and mother to tell them to come over so we can plan this wedding. Because my sisters are really good with wedding planning.

Zach told me what to expect though and I know for a fact that this is going to suck…

**Tatianna’s POV*

I want to KILL myself! Samantha, Sarah and Chloe, Caleb’s sisters, are driving me nuts at the moment with all the talk about venues and shit. To be quite honest I could care less about everything. Because they got married and have a bunch of connections they are calling a bunch of florists, planners, DJ’s, bands and all other wedding things. I am lying on the couch and Caleb is doing the same as me because I can tell his sisters killed him like they did me.

I take a deep breath and decide to talk. “So these are my demands for the wedding, “I do not want a big wedding that costs a lot and that we get married in a church”

“Deal and deal. But you know that our parents are paying right?”

“Still… I just want family and a few friends that’s it. What about you?”

“Same here. I would rather spend money on the honeymoon.” He says wiggling his eyebrows like a damn creep.

I roll my eyes, “You’re stupid… I was thinking more saving money to buy a house but now that we are talking about a honeymoon; Where do you want to go?” I ask him.

She smirks at me and then sits up pulling me into his lap, “Don’t worry about that Giselle. You are not to do anything about that. Let me.” I look up at him and he leans down to look at me and I see his green eyes sparkling.

“Okay but make sure I don’t hate it…”

“You won’t I promise.”

At times like this I seriously wonder how it is possible that we have been dating for 5 and a half years now. Caleb and I are complete opposites so I do not get how I am lucky enough to date him and then now I am going to marry him soon. I can imagine us later with kids and doing all those cheesy things that couples do.

Lost in thought I hear Caleb say something but I look at him confused, “What?” I ask.

“I said I love you too… You were  giving me that look that you give me once in a while that tells me that you love me so so so much…” He says smiling. I roll my eyes at this but I know that it’s true.

“Well then I’m glad you can recognize this face then. And Caleb… Thanks for taking me out of the hospital I needed this and I’m sorry for being a bitch.” I tell him.

He looks at me and continues to smile, “Apology accepted… Now let’s go to my room and watch TV before my sisters come back with more wedding shit...” He says and we both sneak up to his room and then run up to his room.

We then do some intricate ninja moves and run up his room and quickly close the door. Caleb plops himself on the bed and begins playing with his camera that he still has mind you. I go to turn on the TV and then leave it on a random ass music channel. When I leave it on a song I like comes on and I begin singing along since I canèt even recall the last time I have and I feel good when I do to be quite cheesy.

“And I don’t wanna live that way.

Leading into every word you say.

You said that you could let it go.

And I wouldn’t catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know!”

I sing that and get lost in the music and smirk at Caleb who is holding onto his camera pointing it at me and I roll my eyes. “Put it down!” I say laughing and he shakes his head. I grin and then the song finishes and he puts his down… I see the next song is a Rihanna song and I decide to do a little dance for my fiancé.

I sing and tease him a little as I dance swinging my hips and playing with my shirt crawling onto the bed still singing to him as I stare him into the eyes as I slowly unbutton my shirt. I grin some more and then crawl onto him as I sing rolling my body onto his singing into his ear. My hands throwing my shirt on the floor and then let my hands roam all over his chest.

“And yes I’m kind of crazy that’s what happens baby

When you put it down you shouldn’t give  it to me good like that

Shouldn’t hit it like that

Had me yellin like that

Didn’t know you would have had me commin’ back

You the one that I’m felling

You the one that I’m loving

Ain’t no other fellas like you….È

By the time I’m there I have managed to take off his shirt slowly and carefully and then slowly let my hands trace down that sexy ass chest of his. By the time I reach… “I bet you wanna know…” I knew by that lustful look in his eyes and by something poking me a bit lower that he was excited and liked what he did.

He looks at me and with that voice as smooth as butter he says, “Damn I love you… “ He says and with that his lips attach mine and he pulls me down to his body and his big rough hands are all over my body and somehow he has managed to flip me so that he is now in control of me and he is on top still kissing me until he breaks the kiss with a grin.

“Since you teased me it’s now my turn…”

A raise an eyebrow, “Are you going to dance for me white boy?” I ask him playfully.

He smirks down at me and shakes his head, “Nope but I plan on making you moan my name so loud that everyone will hear…” He says in a husky voice as he stares at me and let me tell you know that my body was on fire and with what he just said he just sent head and shivers down my body.

Whenever Caleb and I get intimate it’s like fire… Every touch and kiss just sends shivers and head coursing through my breath. But at the moment just by all the kisses on my neck and trailing over my breast to my lower abdomen with his tongue flicking at my navel and as he does this he and I are simply looking at each other deep in the eyes makes it even hotter than it is. Getting tired of his teasing I look at him and then moan louder than I did before for the past minutes… I grab him by his dark hair pulling him and then I stare at his emerald green eyes and kiss him with all the emotions that I have. We go this for a while until we are both panting and the only thing I can think of is nothing because that was too hot for me…

Agter a few minutes I smirk up at him and somehow flip him over giving him a kiss as I straddle him, “I seriously can’t wait for us to get married now…” I say as I kiss him

He grins at me, “Trust me I have been waiting for our wedding day as well as our wedding night… And let me tell you… You won’t be leaving a bedroom for a very long time as soon as you become my wife.”

Wife… That sounds too nice coming from his lips. I fake pout and then look at him, “Aww really… And here I was thinking that you would take me anytime anytime and anywhere. I wanted to be spontaneous… But I guess not then…” I say with a smile.

He cocks an eyebrow, “So my baby is a freak is she now?” He says laughing and I smile some more.

“There are things I haven’t told you babe…”

“Amd yet I plan to know everything…. And see everything that you hide from me so it wonèt be too long.”

I laugh at this and kiss him hard on the lips before getting off of him and putting my shirt back on. “As much as I had fun today… I need to go see my mommy now.” I say grinning and then I see Caleb taking deep breath trying to calm himself down. He mutters something about giving him a minute and then I smile at him.

“I love you…”

“Yeah me too now give me a minute so I can calm myself and not have a boner in front of people please.” He says and I just laugh…

**Caleb***

She wants to kill me.

It’s like she just wants me to die of sexual frustration or something. She is not aware of the damage she can do to people let me tell you that. Her little strip tease to that song left me shocked and hot and ready for her.

I was not lying when I said that she won’t be leaving the bedroom when we get married.  Because when we finnish she would have lost her voice by all the times and how loud she would be screaming and moaning my name and then she will not be able to walk with the way I work her… Wait why am I thinking of this? I am not getting calm here.

I stare at Tatianna and then smile, “On a completely non-sexually suggestive note. I have to say you have the most beautiful voice ever.” I say and I look to see her beaming at me.

“Thanks… If you come to Church next week you can hear me again. If you want…”

I groan, “I’ll think about it…” I tell her.

“Either way we need to go to talk about the wedding ceremony…” She tells me smugly and then I grab my shirt and smile as I throw it over my head.

“Well then I guess I need to then.” I tell her and then grab my phone and wallet walking out with her.

Thinking of the wedding I groan internally. We both know that this is going to kill us… We have so many things to do and no time to do it… Thank God for my sisters at the moment. I owe them big.

But now I am off to drop my wonderful girl back at the hospital and then go to bed as I go to bed and dream of things that I know for a fact that I can’t do to Tatianna for the next couple months.

Okay there you go… I have a bunch of things happen to me so I apologize. My grandmother passed away like a week ago and then my brother came down. I was in Toronto and then like a bunch of different shit. But this is my game plan though.

The next chapter they will plan the wedding.

After that will be the bachelorette part and wedding I think…

And then the aftermath and a few other surprises that I have yet to think of.

I will also upload Tough Lover… That story I wrote a while back.

So yeah I hope you liked it please comment, vote and fan... Lemme know what you think so far and want to happen :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 20
Well... Obviously this is a Papyrus X reader.... So yeah. Interesting stuff might happen. Your human... And I may update frequently, but then at time...
121K 6.4K 35
Kaylin Jones, the baby sister of Tiara Jones, is everything her older sister wished she could be. Strong, independent, and strictly goal driven. The...
471K 43K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
149K 5.3K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...