Blue Eyes (A Paranormal Roman...

By thatoneweirdgurrl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Crush #2 in Paranormal For a moment he just sits there watching me with amused eyes, a s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Big S/O
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
My Idea! + Q/A questions
Answers!
The Playlist

Chapter 43

58K 2.5K 438
By thatoneweirdgurrl

Dirty Little Secret-All American Reject

After crying for about an hour, finally I'm sick of crying. I'm so sick and tired of having red puffy eyes, and rubbed raw cheeks, and slight sore vocal chords. I'm sick of letting Slyder ruin my life, sick of allowing it to make me cry so much, if I keep on crying like this I'm letting it win. It probably loves to watch me cry, knowing that it has control over me. So as I think of that, I feel sick to my stomach and stop the tears from falling. I wipe my face and shake my head "no more crying Bethany, no more letting Slyder rule your emotions" I tell myself quietly.

Then I stand up and I do something I haven't done in a long time, I close my eyes and dance. I know to many of you this is going to sound corny and stupid, but it honestly does help, it calms me down and allows me think straight. So I dance around the whole field, no music playing, but there's music in my mind. I don't think about my moves I just dance, and as I'm doing this I think about everything that's going on, it's not long after that I come up with a solution. a lame, pathetic solution, but at least it's something.

I walk over to my phone and dial the number to the one person I actually feel like talking to, the one person I feel that can help.

"Princess?" Jake's calm, deep says into the phone "hey Jake, I really need somebody to talk to, my mom just told me everything" I say into the phone, sitting down on the grass as I stretch out my legs. There's a pause "where are you?" He asks.

I tell him the directions on how to get here before hanging up. I fall backwards onto the grass and let out an exasperated sigh. Kamaria Kendra, my name isn't Bethany, it's Kamaria. Kamaria, sure it's a really pretty name, but does it suite me? Do I like the name for myself? Will I get people to call Kamaria? Will I just act as if my name was never Kamaria? My own mother named me it, but will I keep it? I'm really not sure at all. It seems so strange to think of myself as a Kamaria, when I've gone through my whole life going by the name Bethany.

Somehow, only two minutes later, Jake pulls in on his motorcycle. He gets off and glances down at me. "What is this place?" He asks looking around. He notices my homemade sign and laughs "Wow, you are clearly very serious about...Secreuni?" He says quirking one of his eyebrows up. I feel my cheeks blush lightly "I made it at a young age, don't judge" I say folding my arms.

His eyes look around again and stop on the homemade shed thingy I made. I can tell he's holding in a laugh as he walks over to it, opening the door. He glances around at the gaps in the wood, and the uneven lengths. "did you make this?" He asks closing the door and turning around to face me. I nod as I suddenly feel self conscious about this whole place. A small smirk curves at his lips "that explains a lot" he says and I scowl at him.

"My building abilities is not what I called you over here for" I say and just like that his face becomes serious "right, why did you call me over?" I let out a sigh and sit down on the ground cross legged, Jake follows and sits down across from me. "My mom...well Brenda just told me all about my past, my mom and dad meeting each other, running away, her becoming pregnant, living in the cabin, giving birth under a full moon, Slyder killing them both, Brenda saving me and moving me to West Virginia, my name being Kamaria, everything. I just feel kind of like doing a mixture of yelling, sleeping, crying, eating, and dying." I say looking down at the grass "I just feel so lost, my mom was always the person I could count on, to tell my the truth, to comfort me, to help me, to...to be my mom, and now I find out that this whole time, she was just lying to me. She's not my mom, she's my aunt. My name's not Bethany, it's Kamaria. I'm not a normal girl, I'm some sort of Eron creature or something I don't know. I just, I feel like everything I know is a lie" I conclude, my eyes glued to the grass as I pull handfuls of it out at a time.

"Hey" Jake says gently, putting his finger under my chin and lifting it so that I'm looking into his eyes. "Brenda may not be your biological mom, but does that really matter? She has been the one that's always there for you, comforting you, helping you, cooking for you, teaching you, loving you. So what if she's not the one that gave birth to you? And yeah she lied, but she didn't lie for selfish reasons, she was only trying to protect you from things like Slyder and the Eribiss world. Plus if you ask me, Kamaria's a much more unique, beautiful, and suitable name than Bethany anyways." Jake comforts, his eyes full of warmth and care.

I feel a small smile left the end of my lip, I knew he was right.  "thank you for that" I thanks quietly, almost like a whisper, but Jake hears it.

I shake my head a little as I remember the real reason I called Jake over here. "Have you heard about Abigail?" I ask. Jake's eyes instantly switch from kind and caring to a combination of angry and worried "yeah...I know. I've been trying to figure what to do about it, but so far, I've got nothing" Jake says sadly. "You see, I've kind of come up with an idea, and that's where you come in" I say nervously, I don't know how he'll react to my plan, or whether he'll help me with it or not and it's worrying me.

Jake looks at me curiously with raised eyebrows "I'm listening" he says. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, getting up as I feel the need to stand, I begin pacing. "Okay, so, my mom told me that apparently because I was conceived under a full moon, and born under a full moon, supposedly I'm supposed to be pretty powerful once I've practiced and learned my powers. And since you have powers and you most likely live in the Eribiss world, I was kind of hoping that you would teach me to control and learn my powers so that you and I can go and save Abigail from Slyder." I say it all so fast, when I'm finally finish explaining my plan I take a deep breath and stop walking, opening my eyes slowly to see Jake looking at me like I'm crazy.

I sigh deeply "alright, go ahead, tell me what's wrong with my plan" I allow, disappointed. "Well for one, we don't even know yet if you and your length of abilities is true, it could very well be just a myth. Two, if you are as powerful as legend has it, I don't think I'm the one to help you. Three, it's going to take a whole lot of time to teach you to control and use your powers." Jake says. With each number he breaks down my confidence, but I'm determined to follow through with my plan, it's the only one I have and I still have faith that it could work.

"Okay well one, we could always just figure out if I do or not. Two, well then help me find someone that can teach me. And three, I don't need to know every detail on using them, I just need to know enough to save Abigail. Please Jake, Abigail has been my best friend since first grade. She's always been there for me, now I need to be there for her. I can't let Slyder kill her, I don't know what I'd do if he did" I plead, feeling a knot form in my throat.

Jake gives me a long look as he bites his lip, considering my proposal. He stands up and crosses his arms. "How am I supposed to just find someone to teach you?" He asks "come on, there has to be somebody that's be willing and able to teach me" I say. Jake bites his lip again, he lets out a quiet sigh "there is one somebody I think would do it" Jake says.

I let out a squeal of joy and run forward, grabbing Jake into a tight hug "oh thank you" I exclaim. Jake lets out a chuckle and hugs me back. I breathe in his peppermint orange scent feeling calmness wash over me. "Princess?" Jake's voice is quiet as he says my nickname. I look up while he looks down, our faces are closer than they've ever been before. "Yeah?" I say distantly as I begin to get lost in his electric blue eyes, the little silvery flecks dancing around.

His eyes are glued to mine as mine are to his, neither of us say anything as we watch each other. I can feel my breath hitch when-out of the corner of my eye-I see Jake lick his pink, full lips. I begin to stand on my tip toes, reaching towards those soft, rosie clouds of his, when our lips are just half an inch from touching, I pull away, my mind suddenly remembering Abigail. This is Abigail's boyfriend, what is wrong with me?

I take a step back, out of his arms, making me feel strongly bereft. Jake looks at me with a look I can't really describe. He clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck "anyways, uh I was going to tell you that the one who can help you is somebody from in the Eribiss world, so you're going to have to go there with me if you want training." Jake explains. I instantly feel my eyes widen at the thought. Me? Going into the Eribiss world? It's a scary thought that makes me seriously nervous, but I know that I have to do it, for Abigail.

I nod my head "when do we leave?" I ask. Jake looks down at his watch, "now's a good a time as any"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi, Hey, Hello, Hola, Aloha, Ciao, Boozhoo, ken'nichiwa!!

To be honest, I don't really like this chapter, I'm kind of disappointed with it because it's choppy and jumpy, I tried re-writing, but that didn't work, so oh well I guess.

But anyhoodle, Bethany is leaving to the Eribiss world to train on her powers so that she can save Abigail, ahhh I'm so excited, I already have parts of it planned out and I just can't wait to get started.

Please comment read, vote, and promote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

598 22 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
493K 17.4K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
117 1 10
She went to her room and locked herself inside the room. She slowly sat down and started crying, ''why does this always happen to me?" she said while...