It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 11 : Finally...

19K 446 412
By kath_0324

Hans:

I stood there, alone. They didn't forgive me.

I have nowhere to go. I can't go back home. I can't stay here.

I left the Queen's ice palace. The snow giant whom I battled with before was waiting for me outside.

I kept on walking away. Walking, walking, walking.

I was afraid. I had no one to talk to. There was no one to comfort me. I had nowhere to go. I was lost.

There was nothing else inside me but FEAR.

"... That's right... Feel the Fear..."

"Who is that? Show yourself!"

I started to tremble. How was I going to defend myself? I have no weapons or shields.

"...Come on. Feel the Fear..."

There it was again. I don't know if I'm going crazy or there's really someone out there.

I quivered as I looked around. There was no one there. I was about to run away from where I was standing when black sand started to show up out of nowhere.

Someone was laughing maniacally.

"...Finally!..."

Then out of the black sand was a tall man. He had silver - golden yellow eyes, dull pale-gray skin and black hair. He was wearing a long, black robe with a v neck line and black pants and black shoes.

And shadows were running down his arms.

"Hello." He said. "Shall I be honored to know the name of the person who awakened me?"

I wanted to run away but I couldn't move.

"H-Hans. Prince Hans of the S-Southern I-Isles." I replied hesitantly.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid. I'm someone who can be... Your ally, perhaps." The man said as he approached me.

"Oh, dear. Where are my manners." He snickered. "The name is Pitch. Pitch Black!"

Jack:

We finally arrived back in the palace after several hours. It was already night time.

I flew over to Elsa and Anna to help them dismount from Sven.

"Thanks Jack!" said Anna.

I held my hand for Elsa. But instead of reaching for it she just looked at me, pissed.

"No, thank you. I can handle myself." She said as she dismounted from Sven herself.

She started walking towards the palace without saying another word.

Would you look at that walk of hers. She just doesn't cease to amaze me. Wait, what? This isn't the time to be fantasizing Jack. Seriously.

"Oooooh. That's a tough state you're in right now." Anna teased.

"Huh?" I awoke from my day dream due to Anna's statement. "Why?"

"You saw that, right? She just left. When Elsa's upset or mad, she does that. And it's not easy to get her to accept your apology." She explained.

"Why me? What did I do?"

"I don't know. But she's certainly not mad at me or Kristoff."

What the hell did I do?

I groaned. "Okay. Tell me what I should do."

"Okay. Listen carefully. First, you have to talk to her. Know why she's mad. Second, tell her your side of the story. Third, wait for her decision. If she's still mad, there's a fourth. Fourth, do things that will make her smile. So that she would forgive you." Anna instructed, cheerfully.

"Thanks. I wish I could fix this right away." I chuckled as I flew away to catch up with Elsa.

"Good luck, buddy!" I heard Kristoff say.

Elsa:

He didn't have to be so cocky! And to think that throwing snowballs was appropriate for a situation like that. Geez!

I stormed to my room and threw myself to the bed. I lay down staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened earlier.

Why did he even do that? Was it even necessary? This is so annoying!

I was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on my door.

"Elsa? Hey, it's me, Jack."

Speak of the devil.

I remembered what Bunny said.

Hmm. Jackson Overland Frost. That was his full name. It has a nice ring to it. Wait, what?

I detach myself from my daydream and stood up to fix myself.

"Come on in." I said, a bit loud so he could hear it.

He opened the door. His pale white hair popped out the space. His blue eyes... Oh and that smile.

What the hell am I saying? Get it together Elsa. Don't be hypnotized by his good looks.

"Hey, are you... Are we okay?" Jack asked.

"Yes and No." I replied.

"Why? What did I do?? Tell me."

"Well, for some reason, I couldn't see the relevance of you throwing snowballs at Hans." I explained.

"So, this is about the snowballs. Huh? Okay. How do I tell you this? Hmm... I am the guardian of fun. Remember? I do things my own way. And throwing snowballs at that prince was my way of protecting you and Anna. I always put the fun in everything." He explained. He started to scratch the back of his head as he was playing with his staff.

"I just... I just didn't think that it should be like that. Jack, I was scared as hell back there. I don't have time for games and fun. I can't afford to lose Anna. Okay??"

"Hey, look. I didn't mean it like that. I know you were scared. That was why I started something fun so that you could release the tension a bit. But apparently, it didn't. I'm sorry. I didn't do it to piss you off or something. I'm sorry, Elsa." Jack apologized. I saw the sincerity in his eyes while he was waiting for my reply.

"I'm sorry too. I just never thought of it like that. I was so focused on keeping Hans away from Anna that I didn't consider to think that you were doing me a favor. I'm sorry."

"Hey, its fine. No harm done. I just wish you could've told me instead of shutting me out." He chuckled.

"I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"Hm. How about a peace offering?" He said.

"Peace offering? What kind?" I questioned him.

"Let me think. Hm... How about a kiss?" He teased.

"What?! Is he serious?! A kiss?! I-I'm not ready for that! What the hell is he thinking?!" I thought.

Jack started laughing hysterically.

"Why are you laughing??" I look at him confused.

"You just said your thoughts out loud again." He said trying to control his laughter.

"What?!" I felt my face burning from embarrassment.

I quickly hid myself under the covers of my bed.

What was that, Elsa? Get it together. Keep your thoughts to yourself. Geez!

"Come on out, Ice Queen. I was only joking." He chuckled.

"No. Go away, Jack! I don't want you to see me like this. This is so embarrassing."

"Oh. Okaaaaay..."

I heard the door close.

Did he leave?

I peeked from under the covers. I looked around and Jack wasn't there.

"Phew. Thank goodness he's gone."

"Who said I went away?" Jack laughed. "You finally came out of your shell."

Jack:

"Phew. Thank goodness he's gone." Elsa said, finally uncovering herself.

"Who said I went away?" I laughed. "You finally came out of your shell."

"Jack?! What are you still doing here?!" Elsa started to blush again.

"Well, I wanted to see you. So I acted as if I went away, closing the door behind me. Then, I flew right above you and I waited for you to uncover yourself." I explained as I landed by the side of her bed.

"You are really getting on my nerves. You know that, Jack?" She told me, smirking.

She's so attractive.

I couldn't suppress my feelings much longer. And now that Hans didn't bother her anymore, this is my chance.

This is the perfect moment, Jack. You can do this. Be smooth. Be cool. Time to make your move.

I let myself face her, floating in the air. I held her head and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I know and I like it that way." I smiled sweetly at her.

Elsa's eyes widened from shock and she was left speechless.

"Good night... Ice Queen." I teased a bit, still smiling at her shocked face. I made my way out the door and closed it behind me.

I did it. I can't believe this. I kissed her. I don't care if it was just her forehead. I kissed her. I can't wait to see her 'response' when she sees me.

I kept on smiling as I walked through the palace halls. I was reliving the moment that finally, I, Jack Frost, kissed Elsa... on her forehead...

Hello my little darlings. I'm back! I have 2 more exams but they are still on Thursday. So I'll be posting the next chapters. Ü So, Hans was the one who 'truly' awakened Pitch. Not Elsa. Ö I placed a bit of Jelsa romance in this chapter. Hehe. A kiss on the forehead for a start. I will try to put more romance in the next chapters. Probably more Jelsa and Kristanna. Ü I hope you liked it.. Thank you so much for reading. I couldn't do this without you guys. You are my inspiration. Thank you so much! Ü ~karyned23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 87 13
(SEQUEL TO FROZEN LOVE: JELSA) Elsa is no longer Queen Elsa of Arendelle. She is now the young woman who ran away with Jack Frost in hope of becoming...
3.8K 191 38
As Jack Frost and Elsa are on their normal life in different world, a sudden change had happened to them that would bring them together to the anothe...
50K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...
262K 7.2K 32
A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's frozen heart. Disclaimer: I do not own Froze...