Lost In Love | BaekYeon

By smol_oreo

"Why do you have to make me worried all the time?" "Since when do you care?" How can these two fall in love w... More

!Welcome Note!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

Epilogue

4.8K 189 42
By smol_oreo

Taeyeon's POV

"Kimchi~"Baekhyun's mother said and clicked capture. I opened my mouth widely and closed them. My cheeks are numb from all those smiling for the camera. First is for the graduation class pic, then it is with friends pic, now it's with my boyfriend graduation pic.

Today is our the day we all part ways and the day of our graduation.

"Baekhyun-a, you are not smiling!"Mrs Byun whined, looking at the picture and back at her son. Baekhyun groaned and messed up his hair. "Yah! I styled your hair for your special day and you just messed it up."

"Eomma."he scowled at her.

"Come on, take another one."

Baekhyun sighed and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled at the camera.

"Eomma, why do we have to take so many pictures?"Baekhyun groaned as Mrs Byun took a pic of us standing together talking casually.

"I need to keep it and tell my grandchildren about how their parents graduated."Mrs Byun replied. I blushed after she said that. Does that mean that she accepted me as her future daughter-in-law?

Baekhyun stopped talking and looked at me, in his head, he is probably thinking about what his mother just said. That we will get married on day and have kids.

I turned back and saw Baekhyun's friends behind us.

"Hey Taeyeon noona. Let's take a pic!"Tao poked my shoulder from behind.

"Sure!"they all took turns taking a picture with me, som of them included Baekhyun and some of them kicked him out of the picture, obviously trying to provoke Baekhyun.

"Are you guys done yet?"he asked, his arms crossing across his chest and his foot tapping impatiently against the ground.

"Not quite."Chanyeol said, doing a peace sign for the camera as Baekhyun groaned again. I know that he enjoys the company of his friends, but sometimes, they love to annoy the hell out of him especially when the two of us are alone together.

While the all of us were having fun, laughing at Tao who threw away his bonquet because he saw a cockroach in the toilet. I noticed Kwon Jiyong not far away from us. He wasn't looking at me because he was busy talking to his friends, which are specifically Lee Junho and his gang.

A few days ago before the exam, he came up to me and confessed everything he knows. He knew that Bae Minhui wanted to get rid of me. He told me that he was sorry and that he had quit his friends. I told him that I forgive him because I didn't want to remember what happened in the past anymore.

Apparently, he has already made up with them. One thing I am curious about now is that why are they here. I thought they didn't graduate. I suddenly thought of Bae Minhui. After what happened, she was sent to juvie for murdering an innocent boy who went to our school. I felt guilty after hearing that, I thought no one got killed in the process of trying to kill me and Baekhyun. I didn't sleep for days, thinking about a boy I have never met, but Baekhyun helped me by sneaking into my room every night and accompanying me, chasing away my nightmares.

"Hahahahahaha!!!"the incredibly loud laughter broke into my trail of thoughts and I realized that Baekhyun's friends were laughing at something. Then I realized that they were laughing at Chanyeol who was currently strangled by Kyungsoo for creeping up behind him.

I stopped laughing when I saw Kris' arm around Jessica's shoulder. And the most surprising thing is, she was comfortably wrapping her arm around his waist. I guess I was too engrossed in the exams and all of the events that have happened that I didn't notice the birth of a new couple near me.

We had a great time together with all of our friends. Baekhyun's mum went home early after that, saying that she has house chores to do.

"Go somewhere with me."Baekhyun turned to me and said. Our friends have left to celebrate, but Baekhyun held me back and told them we had something to do. They all teased us before leaving. Typical.

"Where?"I asked as I got onto his bike.

"You will see when we reach there."he replied, beaming a mysterious smile at me.

After a few minutes of cuddling in his back and enjoying the light breeze that is blowing into my face. We finally arrived. At first, I thought it was a joke. Because what I had in mind was somewhere fun and romantic. He brought me to the cemetery.

"Erm...Baekhyun?"I tugged on his sleeve, looking up at him warily.

"You have never met my brother before. So I am bringing you here to meet him."he explained, reaching down to hold my hand. We walked side by side pass the haunting looking trees and the tombs of the dead. He finally stopped in front of a grave that is far away from the others. "I promised myself three months ago to visit him after I graduate. But I didn't expect myself to bring someone with me."he said.

"Oh."I looked at the tombstone in front of me.

Byun Baek-Beom

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taeyeon imnida."I bowed at the his tombstone, paying my respects.

"I thought after my brother died, I have nothing anymore. But now I have you."Baekhyun said quietly beside me. The wind suddenly went wild and almost blew my skirt up. "I guess my brother heard me."he chuckled and turned to the tombstone. "Don't worry, I am not replacing you with her."

After he said that, the wind calmed down surprisingly. I don't even know if I should be scared or amazed. I took Baekhyun's late brother's signal as an invitation to sit down.

"Remember when we first met?"he asked me as he casually sat down beside me, leaning his hands on the ground and sitting on the ground lazily.

"Erm...you mean in school?"I asked.

"Your window."he muttered. I sneaked a glance at him. Oh right, how could I forget my first official conversation with him. It was through our windows.

"Oh right, we were window neighbours."I chuckled. "But why are you asking me that in front of your brother?"I asked, tilting my head a little to look at him. He was staring at the tombstone in front of him, hugging his knees together and resting his chin between them. He looked great. His hair were going everywhere and into his eyes, but he still managed to look great.

"I want to tell my brother about us."he mumbled as he turned his head to face me, resting his head on his knees. I kept quiet as we stared at each other in the eyes in comfortable silence. "Are we going to be together forever?"he asked.

"I think we will."I replied and grinned at him.

"This feeling is great."he mumbled as his eyes pierced through me. I blushed under his gaze. His stares always affect me in a good way, it makes me fall for him all over again.

"Yeah..."I sighed. "Let's just take a rest here and enjoy the silence."I said, stretching my arms before hugging my own knees and mirroring his posture.

"Now that everything is over. No one out there to get us. We finally graduated. Where are we going next?"

"College maybe. Your results were great. I bet you can apply to a good university."I said.

"Yours were better though. So we can go to the same university together."he said.

"Great. Then that is going to be our next goal."

-

A/N: I am so bad with endings, because I usually love to write angst and an ending should be something like Happily Ever After. ;-; I bet I am going to regret not writing more for the Epilogue after a few days, like how i feel the urge to delete the whole fanfic whenever i read back to a super cringy part of my fanfics.

Seriously though, i regret almost everything I wrote in my other fanfics because i could have written them in a different way. it makes me hit my own forehead whenever i read back to my old fanfics. like Best friends and love under the same roof and all of my fanfics, it makes me cringe to death and especially the kind of cliche moments when i promised myself to stop writing them.Ugh

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story and didn't regret reading it! Please support my upcoming works juseyo~ Haizz....Now i have to work on my other unfinished fanfic before focusing on the new one.

If you guys are bored, feel free to check out my other works!

Thank you for all the support in this fanfic and the lovely comments you guys left in every chapter!

Kamasahmida!!! Annyeong!!!

xoxo Hannah :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.7K 41
They never know each other. They never meet each other. But suddenly they have to marry each other. What will going to happen? Are they going to be o...
11K 304 17
When Taeyeon must protect Baekhyun, as a body guard, things change. Both lives are put in danger when Baekhyun enters her life, but also comes along...
101K 5K 31
"So you never loved me." "You should have known this from the start. Cause everything we had is fake." A BaekYeon fanfiction.
15.3K 596 25
They met as Juniors and Seniors.They became friends.They started admiring each other.They decided to be in a relationship.They became sweet and a pe...