Never Again

By KinkyKylies

Love is beautiful, love should be beautiful and feeling safe is not a privilege, but a basic need. When you d... More

Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Bruises
Chapter 4: Moving
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 6: Hospital
Chapter 7: Switzerland
Chapter 8: Eyes
Chapter 9: Fear
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Secrets
Chapter 12: Stranger
Chapter 13: Conversations
Chapter 14: Coffee
Chapter 15: Home
Chapter 16: Nightlife
Chapter 17: Leaving
Chapter 18: Work
Chapter 19: Sharing
Chapter 20: Supermarket
Chapter 21: Cake
Chapter 22: Hills
Chapter 23: Food
Chapter 24: Lies
Chapter 25: Hiding
Chapter 26: Apologies
Chapter 27: Invitation
Chapter 28: Surprise
Chapter 29: Travelling
Chapter 30: Trackside
Chapter 31: Communication
Chapter 32: Drinks
Chapter 33: Race
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: Closer
Chapter 36: Job
Chapter 37: Introductions
Chapter 38: Start
Chapter 39: Preparations
Chapter 40: Nerves
Chapter 41: Unexpected
Chapter 42: Win
Chapter 43: Action
Chapter 45: Doubt
Chapter 46: Disbelief
Chapter 47: Discovery
Chapter 48: Truth
Chapter 49: Avoidence
Chapter 50: Talks
Chapter 51: Lobby
Chapter 52: Inattention
Chapter 53: Conflict
Chapter 54: Realisation
Chapter 55: Implications
Chapter 56: Heartache
Chapter 57: Silence
Chapter 58: Birthday
Chapter 59: Again
Chapter 60: Hotel
Chapter 61: Repeat

Chapter 44: Confusion

1.4K 59 24
By KinkyKylies

A drunk Seb meant a very clingy Seb and Keira wasn't able to get rid of him. Jenson looked at her with raised eyebrows and then studied Seb's face, to see what was going on as Seb was almost choking her at the moment. With all her strength she was able to free herself and pushed Seb in Jenson's direction.

'You are very drunk Sebastian,' Jenson remarked when he sat Seb down on one of the seats at the bar. 'Why do you always drink so much when you win?' he asked.

'You do the same, don't be hypocritical,' Seb answered while wagging his finger in Jenson's face. He giggled when he almost poked his finger in Jenson's eye.

'You have a point, but I never embarrass myself,' Jenson grinned as he rolled his eyes at Keira.

It was clear that Jenson knew things about Seb she didn't know yet and she made a mental note to ask Jenson about it when Seb wasn't present. She was now very curious and she needed some good blackmail material for whenever she was in the position to wind Seb up.

'Shut up,' Seb answered while biting his lip and he turned red when Jenson started laughing.

'Good luck with him Keira, I'm going to make myself useful,' Jenson put down his empty glass and winked before he made his way to the large Red Bull group. He tapped Macy on her shoulder and took over from Charlie who was highly amused by the whole situation. Macy's face was bright red and her eyes were wide, but you could see that she was also very pleased.

'About time,' Seb muttered when he looked at the pair dancing. 'Macy always becomes useless whenever Jenson is around,' he grinned and he gestured Keira to sit down next to him.

'She will be glad to hear that,' she replied. 'I hope Jenson is as serious about this as she is, otherwise I have really screwed up,' she sighed when she sat down. Seb was really close again and she felt her heartbeat increasing as a result of that. How she wished that it was Seb and her dancing like that, instead of Jenson and Macy. The way they looked at each other and the way Macy's head rested on Jenson's chest made her somewhat jealous, damn it. She looked sideways at Seb and her stomach lurched when he did the same, his eyes were suddenly full of sparks and his mouth curved into a sly smile.

'Do you want to dance?' he whispered in her ear when he leant in a little bit closer. He cocked his head to one side and played with a strand of Keira's hair that had escaped from behind her ear.

'Yes,' she gasped when he let his fingers wander to her neck. She wished they could stay like this, but she knew everyone around them would notice. So she quickly swatted away his hand and smiled when he looked confused. Instead of explaining she pulled him onto his feet and led him back to the rest of the team.

She made sure not to get too close with Sebastian, although being a bit too drunk made that extra hard. Especially when Seb kept trying to put his hands on her butt, but luckily the others were too drunk to take in everything that was happening. Chris had suddenly disappeared with Laura and Minttu and Kimi now also had joined the group. Seb had introduced her to Minttu and Macy had been right, she was really nice and also really pretty.

'What got into Jenson?' Minttu asked when Seb and Kimi were discussing something about the race. She had pushed herself between Keira and Seb and sipped from the drink Kimi had bought her.

'Oh, I just told him the truth, apparently that was all he needed,' she grinned and they both turned their heads to look at Jenson and Macy.

'Look, they are kissing!' Minttu shrieked and she waved her hands in excitement. She almost poured her drink on Keira, but she just in time realised what was happening and drank the rest before it ended up somewhere else.

'I don't understand why nothing was happening when they both really like each other,' Keira said as she tried to find a reason why. 'I mean, look how happy they look together!'

'She told me she has always been afraid that she was just one of many girls and that she never was someone special,' Minttu explained and her eyes were still full of joy when she looked at her friend. 'I don't know what was up with Jenson, but maybe he thought the same, who knows?' she shrugged.

'So how long have you been together with Kimi?' Keira asked when she spotted Kimi staring at the both of them. She could see what Macy had meant, because Kimi was smiling when he caught Minttu's eyes. So he was able to smile this broadly, it instantly made him even more likable and he also looked really cute when smiling.

'Almost two years now. We've met in Finland when he took a break from Formula 1 and when he had just divorced Jenni,' she smiled while looking affectionately at her boyfriend. 'People don't believe me when I tell them he's actually rather sweet, but the Kimi I know is a very different one from the Kimi the media knows,' she explained.

'You're a very lucky girl,' Keira smiled. Kimi had always been very handsome and was by far the most popular driver on the grid, so to snatch him away from everyone else was a real achievement. 'I have always been a fan of him, although I have to admit that Seb has now taken the number one spot,' she grinned apologetically.

'Kimi is slowly turning Seb into himself, so in a few years I think they'll be the same,' Minttu laughed and she put her hand on Kimi's back.

'Are you trash talking us again?' Seb asked the two girls as they were both giggling and muttering something under their breaths.

'We wouldn't dare, you have three world championships between the both of you, so we know our place,' Keira smirked and she threw her hair over her shoulder.

'Somehow I don't believe you,' Seb now looked suspiciously at Keira. 'You two look way too happy. You were talking girl talk, weren't you?' he said like he knew what he was talking about.

'You sound stupid,' Keira laughed and Minttu said something in Finnish, what Seb seemed to understand because he glared angrily at her. 'Come on, let's dance again,' she grabbed Seb's hand and waved at Minttu and Kimi.

Seb had put his arms around her and it reminded her of the last party they had danced together. She gave in to his warm hands on her body and whenever their faces came close she held her breath, resulting in her getting dizzy several times. She had almost forgotten about the rest of the team and time seemed to stand still tonight as she was sure they had been dancing for hours, maybe even days.

'I'm getting us something to drink,' Seb said when they were both hot and sticky. 'I'll be back before you know it,' he winked before he disappeared to the bar.

Keira suddenly felt rather lost without Seb and looked around to find Macy, but she was nowhere to be seen. Minttu was currently slow dancing with Kimi and so she decided to join the other guys. However before she had reached the group she was tapped on her shoulder. It was too early for Seb to have gotten their drinks, so she turned around in surprise.

'May I have this dance?' a voice asked confidently. 'I mean, you still owe me after turning me down last time,' Fernando winked cheekily as he held out his hand.

Why was he always appearing out of nowhere whenever she was with Seb? Keira looked over her shoulder and Seb was still waiting to order, because it was rather busy at the bar. It looked like it was going to take a while, so she accepted Fernando's offer.

'You look great tonight,' he said when he let his eyes wander across her body.

'You too,' she quickly replied and she realised how stupid that sounded. 'Because you're not in Ferrari gear,' she added to sound more intelligent. He had pulled her really close and him being a Spaniard meant that dancing came naturally to him. She led him take the lead and tried to ignore his attempts to put his hands on her body, because she wasn't comfortable with him doing that like she was with Seb. Maybe Fernando was a better dancer, but dancing with Seb was definitely more enjoyable.

'Do you want to go outside for a bit?' with his face close to Keira's Fernando ran his fingers along her cheek.

A shiver shot up her spine and she took a step back to increase the space between them. 'No, I'm here with the team,' she said hesitantly, although he probably knew of course.

'That's right,' Seb had appeared with two drinks and glared scornfully at Fernando. 'So thanks for keeping her company, but I will take it from here,' he smirked when he saw Fernando's smile weaken. He handed Keira her drink and put his arm around her shoulders, to show Fernando he had no chance tonight.

'I'll see you around then,' Fernando winked at Keira. 'Just call me when you get bored with him, I know exactly how to make a girl happy,' he said with a knowing smile and he kissed Keira on her cheek before he left.

Seb was scowling and he made a rude gesture in Fernando's direction what made her laugh. 'Don't let him wind you up, that's exactly what he wants,' she tried to cool him down.

'I don't like Fernando,' was all Seb could say and he showed his displeasure by emptying his glass in one go. 'I don't understand why you like him,' he added with a frown.

'It's a girl's thing, I think,' she smirked and she shrugged her shoulders when Seb rolled his eyes in exasperation. 'Don't worry, you're still better looking than him,' she winked and she also finished her drink.

'Am I?' he tried to act like it wasn't a big deal or anything, but his satisfied smile gave away that it was. 'Good,' he added with a grin.

Now they both had their hands free again they continued dancing, almost bumping into other people as they were kind of out of control. Seb's drinks had been very strong and they ended up being even drunker than they already were, which resulted in fits of laughter and having to make lots of excuses to other people for their behaviour.

'Let's go outside, I need to cool off,' Keira gasped when she had difficulties catching her breath.

'Best plan of the entire evening,' Seb answered and they carved a path through the large mass to find an exit.

'Ah, fresh air,' Keira sniffed the late night air and it reminded her of all the hours she had spent at the lake. 'I miss Switzerland,' she said when they wandered to the back of the balcony which provided the best view. It had already gone past midnight a few hours ago, but the lights of the city were still illuminating the pitch black sky.

'Me too,' Seb answered as he leant on the railing. 'I like being anonymous and that's something that I miss on race weekends,' he admitted. He ran his fingers through his sweaty hair and his eyes were staring into the distance.

'We're alone here and I will not ask you for an autograph,' she grinned and she checked their surroundings. Only on the other end of the balcony she could spot other people, but on their side they were the only ones. The sudden silence was strange, but it sobered them both up pretty well.

Seb glanced up and his bright blue eyes were focused on Keira. 'I'm so glad I've got you as my friend,' he said slowly and he took a step closer to her. 'You let me be myself and make me laugh,' he continued whilst chuckling, 'although you can be very annoying sometimes.'

'Thanks, I guess?' she spluttered as Seb was now really close to her. His eyelashes fluttered and she could now smell mint and petrol, combined with sweat. She leant against the railing to steady herself and forgot to breath when he put his hand on her back.

'You also are able to calm me down when I'm angry or cheer me up when I'm sad,' he now whispered as he brushed his lips against Keira's ear. He pushed a lock of hair back in its place and then moved his hand to cup her face. With an affectionate gaze he stepped even closer what meant he was now pinning her between himself and the railing.

Her heart was pounding so hard that it almost became painful and Keira had a hard time controlling her breathing. It felt like she was on fire because even the night breeze was not able to cool her down. With Seb's body pressed against hers she could only focus on how good that felt and how she had longed for this to happen for such a long time.

'You also are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen,' Seb was now running his fingers along Keira's arm all the way up to her neck, which resulted in goosebumps all over her body. Their eyes were now locked and his breathing became unstable when he saw the eagerness written on her face. He smiled while putting his hand in her long brown hair and he bit his lip when a whimper escaped from Keira's lips. 'You look gorgeous tonight,' he whispered with bated breath and their faces were now only inches away from each other.

Then their lips brushed against each other and Keira wasn't able to breathe anymore, the touch of Seb's lips was the most magical feeling she had ever experienced. She closed her eyes and all the anticipation that had built up over time was now taking over her body. She felt his soft lips brush against hers for a second time and this time he didn't pull away. She raised her arms and wrapped one of them around his neck and with the other she tugged on his messy hair. He leant in even closer and she felt him breathing raggedly before he very gently put his lips on hers.

It took a few seconds for her to progress what was happening, but then she responded by tenderly kissing him back. Seb answered by intensifying the kiss and he moaned when she still somewhat reservedly pushed her tongue against his lips. He eagerly pressed his body against hers as he opened his mouth to give her what she wanted and he answered her initiative by gently biting on her bottom lip. She could feel her body respond in all different kind of ways and she whimpered when Seb moved his hand to the back of her neck, making her almost lose control. His tongue was exploring her mouth and she hadn't expected his lips to be this soft or him to taste this good. She impatiently tugged on his hair and she let her other hand slide down to his butt, what resulted in another sound of pleasure from Seb.

As the kiss became more passionate by the second it was clear that both of them had wanted this to happen for a long time and Keira had to make sure not to lose her head completely. She had never been kissed like this and she couldn't remember ever feeling a connection as strong as this with anybody. She had expected Seb to be a good kisser, but this was a whole different level and she forgot where they were and every doubt that had kept her from doing exactly this. Seb's hand was pulling on her hair and it intensified their kiss even more, which resulted in them both moaning and trying to get closer to each other.

It almost seemed like their lives depended on this kiss and they both weren't showing signs of letting go any time soon. They stumbled away from the railing without breaking the kiss and Seb pushed Keira unceremoniously against the wall, immediately pressing his body against hers and placing his hands next to her head. She responded by putting her hands underneath his shirt and it took all her strength to not just rip it off his body and give herself the pleasure of him being half naked. He gasped when he felt her hands on his skin and he bit her bottom lip again in reply, making her dig her nails in his chest. The hunger in Seb's eyes aroused her even more and the explosion of emotions that caused made her feel light in the head.

The touches felt like fireworks and when they broke apart for some much needed air she looked up to his eyes. The warmth they displayed, the dark desire in combination with the fondness was something unique. They didn't need to say anything, they just gazed into each other's eyes while their bodies stayed connected. Keira bit her lip when Seb swept her hair over her shoulders and started to draw little circles on the now exposed skin of her neck. She could see the goosebumps forming on her arms and she couldn't help but smile. His lips still looked as soft as ever, although them now being red and swollen made her attraction towards him even greater. His eyelashes fluttered and she held her breath when his mouth curved into a satisfied but mischievous smile again, the innocence he once portrayed had disappeared completely. He leant in a bit closer and slowly let his fingers slide from her neck to her chest, while replacing them with the lightest of kisses pressed onto the delicate skin. She gasped, as it felt like little pulses of electricity shot through her body each time his lips connected with her skin. His fingertips were exploring what was hiding beneath the fabric of her dress and the tenderness with which he was doing that was something she had never experienced before, like she was something very delicate.

When Seb stopped to see what the effect of his actions were on her, Keira couldn't miss the adventurous glitter now visible in those mystic blue eyes. Her legs almost gave in and she needed all her energy to not just lose herself completely. However she somehow still had some energy left as she found herself begging him to continue. Without saying anything she felt his lips brush the curve of her neck again and with every kiss he moved up a few centimetres, until he had reached her lips again. The short time in which their lips hadn't been connected had made her long for them more than she thought she would. So when she felt his soft lips brush against hers again she didn't waste another second and pulled Seb closer while connecting their lips. The kiss was gentle and slow, while soft sounds of pleasure filled the night's air and it was only them two who mattered. Nothing had ever felt this good, no one had ever made her feel so complete and wanted, or loved. Yes, that was the right word, first the first time in her life she felt really loved.

It was only when a large group made their way outside very loudly that Seb pulled away and panic spread across his face. Keira was still getting to grips with what just happened and she quickly tried to fix her hair when a couple of girls sat down very close to them. She focussed her attention back on Seb, who was looking so damn hot with his red cheeks, messy hair and swollen lips. If there weren't people watching right now she would've kissed him again.

Hey guys, it finally happened, they kissed!
After 44 chapter I found it the right time for this to happen, I mean, who didn't?
I hope you liked it and I would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter!
And, where will this bring them both next? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
244K 6.1K 64
⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fiancée, a baby on the way. Then his world ca...
104K 2K 33
🎶Think I need someone older Just a little bit colder Take the weight off your shoulders Think I need someone older Baby, am I your little secret? Ei...
118K 2.4K 24
"Life wouldn't be so precious dear, if there never was an end".