The Teacher And The Quarterba...

By epiceviladventureme1

My name is Ryan Copeland. I was a History Teacher, I was content with my life i had a live in boyfriend, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-Rose Number 2.
Chapter 7 -Rose Number 3
Chapter 8 -Rose Number 4
Chapter 9- Rose Number 5...
Chapter 10-Rose Number 6
Chapter 11 - Rose Number 7
Chapter 12- Rose Number 8
Chapter 13 -Rose Number 9
Chapter 14-Rose Number 10
Chapter 15 -Rose number 11
Chapter 16 Continuing- Rose Number 11
Chapter 17 -Rose Number 12.
Chapter 18

Epilogue

31.1K 1.2K 173
By epiceviladventureme1

Gary's Point of View

Well, I’m happy to inform you that Ryan and I got married. It’s been five years since I stalked him and made him fall in love with me, and four years since we got married, and two years since we got our kids. Yes, we got a boy and a girl.

We paid two girls to be our surrogate mothers, at the same time, one with my sperm and the other with Ryan's.

The girl is mine and the boy is his, but in reality they are both our kids and we love them the same. So does my family, aunty Ashley likes to spoil them rotten. Right now we are taking our kids, to PK since they are 3 years old.

Ryan still teaches at my old high school and I’m the proud president of my record company. My father retired, and Ashley went to college to study accounting. She changed her mind at last minute so she works with my mom at her restaurant since she will become the owner once my mother retires.

So, see, all my hard work turned out okay. I’m with the love of my life, have my families successful record company and my two beautiful kids. I smiled while looking at my husband and kids.

“So are you happy with the way your life turned out?” Giggles asked me.

“You have no idea, babe?” I said.

“Baby, I feel the same way. I’m happy you decided to stalk me back than. I love you and I love our kids,” He said and kissed my cheek. We both got out of the car and took our babies to their first day of school, where Adrian Johnson-Copeland and Candie Johnson-Copeland will start their lives.

THE END     

AUTHOR'S NOTE...READ.....READ.....READ....

ATTENTION-------

There's a one shot of this two lovebirds celebrating VALENTINE'S DAY it's in my ONE SHOTS OF HOLIDAYS .......GO CHECK IT OUT you might like it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 100 21
(Read Scandalous to know the back story with the first three characters and how Dylan got here.) I've been traveling with Stella, Ashton, and Erin al...
395 10 5
Life has taken an unexpected turn for Ken. After losing his mother, he's forced to move in with his father and siblings and attend a new school. It's...
35.5K 851 22
takemichi is happy... He has married the person he loves... . . but the love of his life is cheating? a little glimpse... But he wants me... But Hin...
15.2K 778 22
[GRAPHIC CONTENT. READER'S DISCRETION ADVISED.] After finally getting his job as a teacher, Trent Greyson is finally settling down with his life. He...