Fifty Shades of Hate

By tvd_VA

"Toby ever since we came back from Branson- and before you say anything just don't and let me finish, ever si... More

fifty shades of hate
First meeting
Scared shitless
Starting the job
Sleep deprived
Branson here we come
Placesplacesplaces
Diffrent concept
Let the games begin
Spanks and promises
The hurting heart
The dinner party
Out in the open
Surprise surprise
Quick goodbyes and quick make ups
Wet and wild
New Years!!
Spilling my little guts
The not so fun ball
The suprise
Cold ever after

The date with business

690 14 2
By tvd_VA

Hey readers what's up?

Recap:I made the mistake of looking at Toby while I imagined my heart in his hand implying he ripped it from my chest.

I ran to my room and hit my new bed crying, why does life have to be so....fucked up.

Chapter 15: the date with business

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was awake making breakfast for the stupid couple that seemed to be so in love it made all couples and non cupped jealous.

To say I looked great today would be a total lie I look like shit and felt like shit from last night I even took a shower but nope it didn't help not one bit.

"Thank you Abigail for cooking this amazing breakfast you have to show me how you make this gravy it's so good especially with the biscuits." Sandy told me while she stuffed her skinny little face.

"I would love to show you some time and if you like that wait till you taste tomorrow's breakfast." She blushed I found that weird but I think it's because she's thinking of the one thing I can't have.

"Yes and you can eat Toby's plate he went to work early so he isn't late for our valentines date." Oh valentines day always letting me down.

"So who's your lucky valentines?" She said wiggling her eye brows at me.

"Well I don't really have any-

I was interrupted by a loud door slam and a pissed off looking Toby. He came to where Sandy and threw his coffee mug on the floor shattering all the pieces.

I am there maid I thought as I went over to pick up the pieces of the mug.

"Sorry sweetie for the jump I didn't get fired or any thing like that but I got kicked off for two days that shity boss of mine." He ranted with her stunned face.

"First off your damn boss is an idiot second I am going to go shower for our date but last help that poor girl clean up your damn mess while I take a shower."

"Yes sweetie and I don't even no what I did to have him send me home." Toby told her but I was in love with Toby and knew him longer I knew he was pulling her strings that was not the truth he knew why but didn't say looks like I have a date with business.

When she left for the shower Toby bent down to help clean up the glass.

We were looking eye to eye I easily got lost in his eyes his beautiful eyes.

"You got me in trouble Abigail." He told me he didn't say it mean or soft he said it simply plan normal and now that really got my curiosity going how did I make him get kicked off work for two days.

"I don't see how I made you get kicked off but I'm sorry and how do you think your date will go?" Ill trust myself to bring up the awkward conversations.

"Well I think it might go really well and if I may ask who's that very lucky guy your going with?" This was good were both making normal conversations like normal people.

"Well I don't really like valentines day I dont celebrate.. ok never Mind who am I kidding I don't have a date." I laughed be cause the words were useless.

"That's to bad you should smile more often it's really pretty and makes you look beautiful making it easy for guys like me to get lost." My cheeks lit up all red he is the sweetest guy.

"I.. I mean.. uh how did I do?'

He asked me I made a face.

"How did You do what?" I asked him still confused. "To swoon a girl to sweet talk her and make her blush so I can do it on my date how did I do about that stupid smile thing?"

When he told me this I dropped 10 feet deep so he didn't mean that and he was going to do it to the girl he really cares about.

"I have to go thanks for helping with the mug." I told him getting up as fast I could manage that hurt why would someone say that.

"Wait!" he Roared grabbing my hand as my hand felt like it was dancing in the sky with fireworks on the 4th of July.

"I didn't mean to um... Use you as practice I guess Im just trying to get it right with her."

Of course he was she was nice and beautiful anyone would be stupid to not date her.

"Im not mad but if you want to get it right then be yourself that will make her happy." I said as I looked down I hated it why should I give relationship advice when I don't even want them to work out in the nicest way possible.

"Hey sweetheart I'm ready for tonight." Toby dropped my hand and the tingles left but the weird part is at first I didn't know he was still holding it.

"You look beautiful but the outfit makes me want to vomit." Me and sandy both dropped our jaws at the same time and I elbowed him.

"Ow what you said be my self!"

"I said be yourself not a stupid ass." I told him but honestly I really wanted to laugh that was pretty funny see this is the guy I am totally butt crazy in love with and the L word is a pretty big word.

It takes a long time to develop, when you fall in love for the first time it scars the heart and makes a burn.

So then you will always know your first love and it didn't just scar mine it ripped it.

He's making my heart lose control. I love you Toby that's what I want to scream at the world. I was dancing between the Line of love and hate by now though its just love love love.

Sandy laughed "I guess he gets props for trying now go get dressed so we can leave."

Yes ma'am!! Smiling he went to change seeing him smile made me smile and swoon even if his smile was meant for someone els.

"Abigail you look beautiful I didn't question why but I was only in my day clothes.

"Thanks Im not all dressed up like you though and I hope you have fun with Toby." I told her still confused about what she said.

Toby came out with all his bad ass glory. "Don't have to much fun with out me Abigail." She came up to me and hugged me in a tight hug.

He was walking over to me and he held out his hand while I held both of mine up to hug him and we both smiled then re-switched where I held out my hand and he held both of his up for a hug by then we both laughed and Sandy glared at him no not at me at him.

I felt bad for him there probably going to have a talk about cheating.

I got dressed in a fancy out fit and borrowed Sandy's high heels I asked the limo driver to drive me to Toby's work.

I know this is bad but I paid him him 50 bucks not to tell Toby about my little drop off at his work.

I wanted to know why he got kicked off of work for two days it must be something he doesn't want to tell.

"There you go miss." The driver told me and I felt like a rich person. I fell down in Sandy's heels I glance around quickly to see if any one saw luckily no one did.

I went into the building and got on the elevator to go up to Toby's office.

I was glad to get out of the elevator because there was this kid that said let me see what's under that dress sexy. kids these days.

I went into his office and just looked around it was nice since I never actually seen his office.

The really really good part that made me smile more than ever is that there was a picture frame on Toby's desk it was of me and him I still remember when we took that.

Flashback

It's a photo Abigail come on it would mean nothing I need to remember my best assistant right?

Fine. I told him yes I wanted it to matter but oh we'll.

So when we had the girl getting ready to snap us toby stopped her and faced me turning to me on the bench.

"do something cute don't just smile that's boring." I laughed and shook my head.

I got something I told him and we got ready agin and then I leaned in and kissed his cheek . I felt his eyes go wide when the girl snapped it and we both looked at it and I was kissing his cheeks with his eyes wider than Honolulu.

Flashback end.

We had some good times I smiled all as while looking at the picture.

"Hey mam are you here to talk about why Toby got kicked out?" A man said scaring me making me jump.

"Um yes sir and I assume your his boss I'm his girlfriend Sandy." I bet he new that Toby was dating a girl named Sandy I just hoped he didn't know what she looked like.

"Well Sandy I hate to tell you this but Toby is thinking about other women needless to say I know that."

"Why, what did he do sir?" I couldn't hold my patients I really wanted to know now what did he do did he cheat? of course not Abigail that's not his style my conscious told me.

"He was...self completing...in his office... where anyone could walk in... at any given time." His boss said with a little fury in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry sir but that doesn't explain how he was thinking about other women." I really didn't understand this, how did his boss know who he was.....jacking to.

"Well lets just say Im the one that walked in and caught the horror I feel sorry for you he was self completing to a girl named Abigail." There he said what my heart hopped but my mind didn't think.

I was shocked...me... I was it

No wonder he said I got him in trouble.

I couldn't ruin this awesome moment Toby was Jacking off to me...Abigail!!!!!!

"Excuse me but I have to go." I told him taking off my heels once they were off I sprinted out the door with a huge grin on my face.

I ran Down the stairs not bothered to take the elevator once down I pushed the door and skipped to the limo like a little kid.

"Find everything you were looking for miss. Kane?" The limo driver asked me he had a huge smile on his face and I think he knew.

"Yes and let me guess you know."

"What about Toby's little..or should I say long day at work?"

We both broke out laughing so he did know yes it was weird how he called Toby's dick long but hey it was still really funny.

He dropped me off back at the house and I went inside to wash dishes and clean house.

Once I was done with that I headed to the shower and jumped in the nice hot water soaking in the water droplets that fell on me.

I wondered when they would get home I know I didn't have to worry about making dinner Toby would surely pay for dinner.

It was 11:30 and I should go off to bed but I really was scared they weren't home yet and that made me mad why does Toby have to spend the whole day with her and not me.

Cause you blew it my conscious told me.

"Oh shut up like I meant It was by the trash for a reason." Now I was worried I was talking to my self.

I could only think of one thing to make them thank I was asleep. I turned on the T.V got my pillow and blanket and headed to the couch the movie I put in was "the Millers " best movie alive right there it was totally funny and as soon as the credits rolled the door popped open and I closed my eyes.

They didn't seem to notice I was asleep so Sandy said "hey Abigail would you care to watch another movie with us?" Whats with them and movies?

I didn't reply because I wanted them to thank I was "asleep."

"Sandy I think she is sleeping I should carry her to her bed." Toby said and I shivered at the thought I would love it if he carried me like a princess damn I miss that nick name.

"No I think I should after all she is my best friend." I really hope Toby would say no I did not want her to carry me why would she even want to.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I really want to Abigail is so nice and I think I owe her this I really like her.. as a best friend ya know." Sandy said and the thought scared me could she be..?

She lifted me and carried me to my room this is so creepy. How I wish it was Toby when she plopped me on the bed and covered me up and this part scared the living cat shit out of me.

...She kissed me !!

Man how I wanted to push her off my lips but I was "asleep" and she didn't do it that long just a short peck.

"I love you Abigail and soon you will love me back and Toby will be out of the picture ."

Oh shit!!

I think her hopes are a little to high on the horse ...lord help me!!!

@:@;)@&(/-2()"@@&$$))((;;::--/;(@

As of now......

reading this and typing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 586 32
- CONTENTS MATURE! 18+ scenes - Celeste believed nothing more than being a normal girl, in a normal street, in a normal world but nothing can just b...
1.9M 64.8K 49
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He rips my lace underwear off and slides his nike grey shorts off. "I ha- uhhh" he slams his dick into me and I...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
7.7K 206 18
"I know this shit hard on you, ma. I'm sorry for pushing you, but I can't stand seeing Brendan touching all the time." His voice was rough with emoti...