Larry. | Completed

By stvrnrry

(Book One) - Gender shouldn't matter, it's the way you feel about the person that tells you if your in love... More

Larry.
Playlist for Larry.
Prologue
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four
Chapter Five:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine:
Continue or nah?
Ten:
Note:

Chapter Six:

367 18 2
By stvrnrry

I dedicate Chapter Six to my another of my favorite authors like ever ever ever... irresitiblelarry <3 Best fanfics like ever ... They speak to me so personally, It's scary much I can relate to it

Anyway, enjoy this drama filled chapter- be prepared to cry. I was crying while writing this chapter.. so I wish you the best of best luck <3

-Rachel Styles

Louis POV

Friday - One Year Later -

Harry has been having to put up with my father's constant abuse every day he comes over, and I think he's had enough. I sure he doesn't leave me, it's been an amazing month with him, even with my dad's beatings afterwards. Dad's been beating Zayn, mum, and I for anything that happens. I could see Harry was already upset about my daily beating, but him being in the same state knew if you fight back, the beating only gets worse.

Zayn's the one that normally gets the worst beatings, for his rebellion and he always fought dad back during his. Evenutally, he learned that if he doesn't fight, the beating will end sooner. Now with bruises up and down my arms, trying to hide them from Harry, Niall, and Liam- plus the rest of the school- the last year of my school year. All four of us walk the stage in only a few more weeks, with prom on a week away, Harry already asked me, but we have to hide it from my dad.

He doesn't know about Harry, he thinks I dropped him a week ago, trying to stay 'faithful' to my 'beautiful wife', Eleanor. She and Chloe recently transferred to our school, the last year of their high school lives. I sighed, pulling the blazer Harry lent to me, a few weeks ago over my white button done, standing beside Zayn, watching him comb his quiff perfectly.

We both, linked arms, and walked downstairs together. Since Harry and I started going together, Zayn and I have really bonded, much more, since I started a rebellion with dad. Dad was forcing Zayn to come to church with us, this one time to make a good impression on Chloe's parents. After a few hours of agruing and a beatings, Zayn finally agreed to it.

::

As always, we were the first ones there, I watched the window for Harry, sighing at Eleanor and her parents stepping out of the car. Zayn patted my back, as he spotted Chloe. Zayn was still together with Perrie- Perrie recieving the same hate as Harry did- from our dad. "Louis." Eleanor hugged me, Chloe calling Zayn and pulling him into a hug. Both of us, rolled our eyes behind their backs, before letting go again.

I watched Harry and his parents sit in the auditorm, like they always do, but Harry kept his head down low. I tried to make my way over there, but with Eleanor's snapping about something I really didn't care about I couldn't do that. I saw a small, clearish-saltish tear fall off Harry's left cheek, his mum comforting him with her arm around him, but I could tell that wasn't working. "Eleanor can you please go get me some coffee?" I changed the subject, she happily obliged and skidded to the back room.

I made the opportiney to go over to Harry, "Hey Haz." I smiled, he nodded keeping his head down at his lap. I sat by the curly lad, although all his curls were now a quiff on top of his head. "Haz, you okay?" I asked, watching him shake his head no. I pulled him up and to the back of the auditorm, "Harry I'm sorry, but I have been having to 'impress' Eleanor's parents even if I really don't want too. Do you hate me?" I asked, I felt a spark against my lips, almost shocking. Harry scooped me up and kissed me right there, even front of everyone, well their backs. I let him continue, even if I was going to get beat for kissing him at church, I didn't care.

"I could never hate you, Lou." Harry pulled away, holding my hand beside us. I smiled, squeezing his hand, "Now go. Your finacee is wanting," He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, hugging him tightly, and slowly walked back over to the lost looking Eleanor holding a cup of coffee.

::

After the never-ending church services, I stood in my pew, Eleanor off in the bathroom or somewhere. I walked up to Harry, before he had to leave. "I love you Lou," He hugged me tightly, everyone else was leaving for the fellowship meal in the back.

"I love you too," I smiled, grabbing both of Harry's hands, intwining our fingers tightly together. He smiled down at our hands, pecking my lips softly. I blushed lightly, laying his hands on my waist, while snaking my arms around his neck, lifting me up to kiss him. He gladly kissed me back, rubbing my back softly.

Our lips moving in unison, like two dancers on Dancing with the Stars, Harry twirled me around after the kiss, I kept my blue eyes to his green ones, giggling loudly, quickly biting my lip- what am I doing- boys don't giggle. Harry and I stayed in the auditorm and talked about everything, just like last year, Junior Year. The best year of my life. The year I let Harry take my virgintiy- happily. The first year I kissed a boy or anyone. The first year I felt the feeling to be in love.

I rested my legs on his lap, playing his lanky fingers that matched his big hands, and long arms. Everything about him, now, was big and long- and not in that way. He smiled at me, a few tears forming at the edge of his glassy green eyes. "Your crying, babe?" It came out more as a question than a statement, because I wanted to know why.

Harry sucked in the tears, "I just know this will be one of the last days for me to kiss you in a while. I don't know if I can handle that." I started tearing up, grabbing his cheeks, and kissing him passionatley. We were so into the kiss, we didn't notice dad come in and join our company.

"Louis Tomlinson!" He screamed quietly, coming in the pew we were on. Harry quickly jumped up off the pew.

"Wait, Mr. Tomlinson. It wasn't him that kissed me, I kissed him. I'm sorry. Don't punish Louis for something I did." Harry sighed, my dad stared him down, but Harry stood him down as well. "It's my fault. If it's really what you want, I'll stay away from Louis." Harry was almost in tears, but I could tell he was trying to protect me.

"No, Harry. You won't stay away from me." I grabbed his hand, and stood behind him, lacing our fingers tightly together again, "Dad, you can't tell me who to love. I don't care if it's against the bible, or not. I can truthfully tell you I love Harry. I would happily say I do to him any day. I can't say that about Eleanor. Yes, dad, she's a lovely girl, but not for me. I don't care if you hate Harry and I, I don't care if I get beat every day of my life. I will stay with Harry until the day my heart stops beating." I screamed at him in the empty audtorium.

"As long as your with him, you are no longer welcome in this house or the family." Dad screamed back, and started walking out.

"Dad, if that was your try to hurt me. It hasn't, I haven't been happier to be away from that hell house." I screamed back him, he stopped but then continued walking again. I turned back to Harry, "Well, I guess I should find another place to stay." I sighed and gathered my things, a hand stopping me.

"Lou, as much as I love you and as much as I want to be with you. I can't let you and your dad fight like this. And you say it's not my fault. Before me, Liam said you and your dad were super close, now it's the complete opposite."

I sighed, pecking his cheek, "I don't care Harry. I love you, and if I'm not in that household, I can be with you."

"Lou, I've changed you. I've changed you from the cute adorable bookworm I met on the first day of junior year, for me, at lunch to a person that is rebelling against his father and wanting out of his house. Your the Louis I met the first day of school. Where's that Louis at? The nervous Louis that handed random people flyers to this church, just because." Harry started explaining my change in the past year.

"That Louis was left in Junior year. I am a new Louis. A Louis I thought you loved." I backed away, Harry tried to explain himself, but I didn't let him. I rushed out of the church and down the street. I didn't care what happened to my at this point. Right now, I was wanting to jump in front of a car and hope the impact kills me. I thought the boy I fell for, loved me back, I guess all the love you notes were all lies. How foolish of me too think someone could love me. "Louis, no!" Harry screamed before everything went black.

Harry POV

I was running after Louis, trying to scream loud enough for him not to do it, to not jump out in front of that eighteen-wheeler. I stopped the traffic, running to Louis, screaming for help. I held Louis in arms, close to my chest, just like he liked, crying loudly into his shirt. "I love you Louis. I love every Louis out there, even Johnny. The halloween costume last year. Please wake up for me." I cried, holding his cold cheeks in my palms, kissing his cold, lifeless lips hoping that would work.

I tried everything, everything, but nothing worked. I screamed louder for someone to help me, but no one stopped. Everyone just went around me in the road. "Louis, I love you and I will get you help." I picked him up bridal style and started running down the street to the nearest hospital.

It was nearly dark when I finally found a doctor that could help. I laid Louis on the bed, and started dialing my parent's and Louis' parent's numbers in the hospital's numbers. I watched as the doctor's hurriedly hooked up Louis to the machines, his tan body now a pale white. His heart beat was slow, his blood flow was off. I grabbed his hand, kissing each knuckle softly, like I always did, before I said the stupid statement sending Louis out in the street to be hit.

"What did you do to my son?" Louis' dad walked in, blaming everything on me.

"What did I do? I showed your son love, what did you do? You forced him out of your family and kicked him out of your house! What did you do? You did nothing expect hurt Louis, you did nothing but beat him daily, telling him he was worthless. I don't know how you do that and still have that little smirk on your face! I don't know how you could beat Louis! He's the sweetest soul on the earth, but obvilously, your too stupid to see that Louis doesn't want that Eleanor and Zayn doesn't want Chloe! Obvilously you don't spend enough time with your sons or you would know who they want! You would know Zayn wants Perrie, and if you've been listening to Louis at all, he's been saying he's been wanting me, not Eleanor. So what did I do? I loved your son, like you never did." I didn't mean to scream at him, but he forced it out of me. I've been holding that in for a year and I finally showed him he couldn't force me out of Louis' life. No one could.

::

It was an hour later, the room was silent as we all marveled at Louis' lifeless body laying in the thin hospital sheets. The hospital gown tightly clung to his body, everyone was mourning, Louis' heart beat was the same since they hooked him up. His eyes loosely closed, a small smile playing on his lips, like he was almost sleeping. I sat next to him, holding his hand in my lap, rubbing the top of his softly. He didn't move. His smile remained, his eyes still shut.

The worst thoughts came to my mind, I know I know. Think the best things, while your boyfriend-friend, where ever we stand, is laying lifeless in the hospital.

Louis POV

Am I dead? Did I die? Why is everything dark? What's that little light at that end of tunnel of my vision?

Will I ever wake up or remain sleepless and dead?

Poor Louis, OMG! I am literally still crying because I just wrote this. I mean I knew what's going to happen and how it's going to end and everything, but I just couldn't. I just cried, Its just ..

Please vote for #lifelessLouis #love

-Rachel Styles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.7K 12
Louis and Harry have always been close mates nothing more but, quickly something happens and they are more than friends that is until management find...
4.8K 223 19
"What are you doing?" "Putting my tongue in your mouth, what the hell does it look like?" Or the one were Harry and Louis have a special job. Louis...
Oops! By E James

Fanfiction

654 54 16
Read it. it's good.
14.5K 656 23
You'd do anything to be with the ones you love.