Ten:

I panted over the smaller boy, our bodies only inches apart. I laid on top of him, both of our thoughts pondering about the room. Louis had a small smile on his face, I had a small smile on mine. I kissed his chest, watching it raise more and more, I can't believe we actually made love just now. Louis had his hands tangled in my hair, my unruly hair. I looked up, "I love you, Lou." Louis smiled, blushing a deep red.

"I love you too." Louis pecked my lips, giving me a sense that he wanted this too. Today was Christmas Eve, but we were having a party down at mom's home for Louis' and the church to come. I got up off of the smaller boy, and moved to my closet. Louis smacked my naked butt already dressed. He didn't have any clothes I realized. I handed him a shirt of mine, and he stared it. "Just borrow it." Louis smiled and striped his shirt off. I kissed his head, and walked to the living room. I looked down at my Christmas sweater.

I led Louis to my small car. I was nervous, my stomach did flips over and over until Louis joined me in the passenger seat. I gulped, and began driving. I didn't want to face Louis' parents or my own.

Louis' dad hates me, I was fearing him.

::

"Harry, hello." Zayn nodded, his arm snaked around a smaller blonde. "hey brother," he smiled at Louis, Louis returned it.

"I'm Perrie, nice to meet you, Louis." She smiled down at her feet, Zayn pulling her closer to his side.

Perrie snapped up and walked away with Zayn.