FRACTURES

Door psycophant

in between the broken glass and other breakable things Meer

I.
romanticism
descriptions
aesthetics
unsure
blood
smile
melted
nihilism
there is no point to this
i feel like i am not myself
glassy
red bones
love in nature
liar liar
pinot noir
alice
golden
wrath and love: some notes
silence
pillow cases and sheets
hypochondria

anxiety

359 22 2
Door psycophant

tears like molasses, babe, and there's no honey either. dark sap into my tongue and dripping down my spine and i am not so sweet.
i do not bleed shooting stars— i get a headache from them. ricocheting off the creases of my brain until i am a melting, star dust mess.
and there's tapping outside the dirty blue door and all i can think of is grey monsters with knives for teeth and they wait outside with greasy hands. try to touch my face with bacterial palms and infect it with green needles. stuck under my molasses skin— i feel gross.
cough out my lungs and maybe i'll be able to breathe; they're worthless anyway when the flowers once there wilted into decay. how can i grow something that's already dead?
the noir walls closing in on me and i'm already claustrophobic but i can't move because i'm rooted to the tile floors. and the oxygen is moving up through the draft and suddenly i am in space, but i don't have a mask, and i really just want to go home.
viens me chercher, ma plus chère mort. vous ne le regretterez pas.

(come and get me my dearest death. you won't regret it.)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

83.5K 3.8K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
8.3K 215 34
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
17.9K 1.7K 70
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
1.2K 65 18
The loving kiss of death The cold touch of darkness Where is the hope I'm searching for? Your sweet little kisses Your gentle touch Ah, there it is...