destiel oneshots

By OfficialCastiel

Another Destiel Oneshot book filled with fluff, smut, sadness, and the occasional chapter that will make you... More

important
Midnight Nuggets
His Wings
In Which They Steal A Dog
No Touching
No Touching Pt 2
Good Morning
Skipping School Leads To Your Mom Walking Into a Makeout Session
Football Marks
Bite
College Life
Just A Thought
Laser Tag
The Good, The Bad, And The Dirty
Group Texing
It Started With A Kiss, How Did It End Like This?
Saving A Hunter
Thanksgiving Texts
Thats One Way To Do It
Under the Mistletoe
Holding Hands
Blue Velvet
Killing Stalking
Soulmates 2.0
Gods and Monsters || PT 1
Gods and Monsters || PT 2
Take Away My Breath Father
Castiel, My Love
Tear In My Heart
Red
Choke Me
Tell Me
3AM Meetings
You Cant Say That
Lets Talk
"Cas"
Remember Me
Please Fix Me
A Date PT 1
A Date PT 2
sexy times
PSA

Butt Grabs Lead To A Swing To The Face

1.8K 104 11
By OfficialCastiel

Castiel

I was walking down the hallway as usual, minding my business as i wondered if i had any homework for my next class. I tucked my hands inside my hoodie and sighed softy at the warmth and the fact that i was half asleep.

A strong hand on my ass woke me up, my back turning quickly as i threw a punch without hesitation. I was angry at first, wondering who on earth would even attempt to grab my butt, but a deep flush of embarrassment swept over my face when i realized it was Dean; my boyfriend.

"Dean! Oh my god you idiot don't do that!" I reached my hands out to him as he held his hands over his nose. "Warn a guy next time, dude." His voice was nasal and his eyes started to water as i reached out with small laughs. "Im sorry, babe." I chuckled and pulled his hands away to see his nose was extremely red.

"God i didn't think you'd hit me..." He hissed slightly and rubbed his nose as i guided him down the hall with a smile. "I didn't think you'd grab my ass." I shot back with a small chuckle.

"Remind me not to do that again." "Will do, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429 21 21
This book is a collection of Supernatural One Shots. Fluff, Angst and also mostly Destiel.
224K 9.6K 60
Just your usual Destiel Oneshot book filled with fluff, smut, sadness, and the occasional chapter that will make you say "what the actual frick?" (TH...
1.9K 44 8
So these are my Destiel One-Shots, you can also find them on my AO3 account. Most of them are smut, some are fluff and some rare angst. It's all just...
341K 6.5K 46
THE BIG BOOK OF FLUFF, SMUT, AND SADNESS