It Started with a Snowball (A...

Por kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... Mais

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 10 : No Place for You

18.4K 429 352
Por kath_0324

Jack:

I told the wind to go faster and off we go.

"We're gonna reach them in time." I tell Elsa who was obviously worrying for her sister. "I won't let anyone hurt you or Anna. I promise."

She looked up and gave me a weak smile.

I held her closer and we flew as fast as we could to reach the North Mountain.

Kristoff:

"After all that you've done, you still have the guts to show yourself here?!" I shouted at Hans.

He just stood there looking at us.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked angrily.

"I was waiting for Elsa." Hans answered.

"What do you want with my sister?!" Anna exclaimed. "I won't let you come anywhere near her!"

"I-I just want to apologize."

Elsa:

"Faster, Jack!" I begged.

"Hold on, we're almost there."

I could see the light refracting from the ice palace that I made.

My attention was distracted when I heard someone scream...

"Nooooooo!!! Go away!!! Ah!!! Sven, wait for meeeeee!!!"

Olaf?

"Jack, look! It's Olaf and Sven. They're being chased by... Marshmallow."

"Marshmallow?" Jack asked.

"A snow giant I made before to keep Anna away. But, never mind that we have to save them."

Jack flew us downward and landed in front of Sven, who immediately stopped as soon as he saw us.

"Thank goodness you guys are here. Quick, Elsa, stop marshmallow!" Olaf demanded.

I faced my giant creation and he immediately calmed down.

"Hey, it's alright now big guy. You don't have to chase them away anymore. They're friends. Okay?" I instructed Marshmallow.

"Okaaaay." He replied in a deep voice.

"Olaf, where's Anna and Kristoff?" I asked the snowman who was starting to befriend Marshmallow.

"Uhm- I don't know. The last time I saw them was when they were heading towards your ice castle."

"Jack, we have to go to my ice castle." I turned to Jack who was obviously impressed with Marshmallow.

"Okay, hold on to me." He said as he directed the wind to fly us towards my castle.

We landed on the balcony, which was now destroyed. I used my powers to shatter the ice barriers to help us get inside.

"No! You stay away from her!" I heard someone say.

Kristoff? That was Kristoff!

"Jack, they might be on the other side of the palace." I told him. Jack had a serious expression on his face.

He held my hand and we glided towards the other side of the palace and found ourselves in the throne room with Anna, Kristoff and... Hans...

Jack:

I stood alongside with Elsa in what seems to be a throne room. Anna and Kristoff were there and someone else.

This must be Hans.

I looked around. Anna and Kristoff had furious expressions written all over their faces. And Elsa, she was angry. But she was also trembling with fear.

"So, you must be the famous Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." I started to arrogantly intimidate him. I walked around and leaned on the wall as I held my staff. I was ready.

"Queen Elsa, I am so sorry for all that I've done." The prince said.

Did he just ignore me? Does this mean he doesn't see me?

"Stay away from me!" Elsa cried.

"Please, your majesty. I just want to apologize." Hans said as he approached Elsa.

"Stay away from my sister!" Anna rushed in front of Hans and pushed him away. He fell on the floor.

Kristoff walked towards him and held Hans on his collar. "Don't you dare come near the Queen and the Princess." He said as he punched Hans straight in the face.

Hans stood up and once more tried to approach Elsa and Anna. Kristoff was about to punch him again, but I flew towards him and said; "Hey, my turn." As I make my signature grin.

"Elsa, Anna please. Forgive me." Hans begged.

"Forgive you?! After you tried to kill us you want me to forgive you?! How dare you?!" Elsa blurted out.

He was about to reach for Anna when...

A snowball hit his face.

"What the-? Who threw that?" He asked, looking around.

"Don't look at me. I don't have snow hidden in my pockets." Kristoff said cheekily, letting out a chuckle.

Anna started to giggle.

Elsa:

Hans was about to reach for Anna when...

A snowball hit his face.

"What the-? Who threw that?" He asked, looking around.

"Don't look at me. I don't have snow hidden in my pockets." Kristoff said cheekily, letting out a chuckle.

Anna started giggling.

I saw Jack forming another snowball in his hand and threw it towards Hans.

"Hey!" Hans exclaimed.

"Jack, stop it." I said, a bit annoyed.

"Oh, come on, Ice Queen. I was just starting to have a little fun." He replied. "Just a bit more. Please?"

"No, that's enough." I ordered.

I turn back to Hans who was looking at me weirdly.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked.

H-He... couldn't see Jack?

"None of your business. Just leave, Hans! We don't want you here!"

"But, I don't have anywhere else to go." He answered as he tried to prevent himself from crying.

"Hey, Ice queen. Look, he's gonna cry." Jack said, stating the obvious. "Poor Prince Hans."

He started laughing.

"Then go home, Hans." I said to Hans, ignoring what Jack was saying.

"They will not accept me. They will hate me. Please forgive me."

"Leave, Hans. There is no place for you here." I told him firmly.

"But, your Highness, please..."

"Leave." I said once more. "Let's go Anna."

Anna held on to my arms and looked at Kristoff.

"Let's go buddy." Kristoff said. He immediately followed us along with Jack.

Jack:

I followed Kristoff as we left the ice palace leaving Hans alone.

"Are we just leaving him there?" I asked Kristoff.

"Maybe. Can't argue with the Queen." He shrugged.

"Hey, Elsa!" I called.

"What?" She asked. She was somewhat mad.

"Aren't we supposed to lock him up or something?" I chuckled nervously.

"No. He will leave. I assure you that." She glared at me.

Woah. What's gotten into her?

When we arrived outside, Olaf, Sven and Marshmallow were having the time of their lives.

"Marshmallow, Hans is inside my castle. Do not hurt him when he comes out. But do everything in your power to stop him if he tries to go back in. You are to guard this palace and no one shall be permitted to enter without my orders. Understood?" Elsa instructed her snow giant.

"Yes, My Queen." Marshmallow replied.

The journey back to the palace was silent. Elsa and Anna were riding on Sven while Kristoff and Olaf are walking. I, on the other hand, am gliding along with them.

Elsa hasn't spoken a word since we left.

I couldn't forget the glare she gave me.

Did I do something wrong?

Okay. So Hans isn't after Arendelle anymore. I think. Or is this some kind of genius plan that he thought of? Hehe. Ö.. So I squeezed this chapter before I start to study for my Exams. Ugh. School. I mean it this time. I have to study. Otherwise, I'll fail. And I don't want that. Haha. I hope you like this chapter. I'll be posting the next one soon, after I'm done with my exams. Ü wish me luck my little snowflakes! ❄️ ~karyned23

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...
5K 236 37
Elsa says she's not in love with Jack, but deep in her heart, she knows he loves. Love story between teenagers. What will happen between Elsa and Jac...
6.3K 161 16
Elsa, she's the queen, her kingdom accepts her, her relationship with her sister could never be better. One night when a nightmare disrupts her, she...
4.9K 228 17
* A young boy age of 8 named Jack Frost, unintentionally befriended the princess Elsa of Arendelle, age 5. Becoming good friends they were best frien...