werewolves and vampires don't...

By Average96Girl

what happens when you take two different creatures and combine them, forcing them to be together, they might... More

werewolves and vampires dont mix
2 werewolves and vampires dont mix
3 werewolved and vampires dont mix
4 werewolves and vampires dont mix
5 werewolves and vampires dont mix
6 werewolves and vampires dont mix
7 werewolves and vampries dont mix
8 werewolves and vampires dont mix
9 werewolves and vampires dont mix
10 werewolves and vampires dont mix
11 werewolves and vampries dont mix
12 werewolves and vampires dont mix
13 werewolves and vampires dont mix
14 werewolves and vampires dont mix
15 werewolves and vampires dont mix
16 werewolves and vampires dont mix
17 werewolves and vampires dont mix
18 werewolves and vampires dont mix
19 werewolves and vamprie dont mix
20 werewolves and vampire dont mix (final chaper!)

1 werewolves and vampires dont mix

7.8K 261 35
By Average96Girl

NOT EDITED!

i heard voice but they were two fuzzy the everything cleared alittle. i stayed curled in a ball someone said, "How much longer."

another sighed and siad, "Till she wakes up james and mrs. courtny need her to be well rested."

a third guy said, "Cant we just shake her i have to go pe."

they grumbled and i heard he third guy walk to the bathroom. a few mintues later he came out and said, "Still not awake."

i grumbled and siad, "Keep talking and i will kill you." they stopped moving and the memories flooded back to me.

i sat up jumping off the bed i crouched taking in my surroundings, there was a bathroom, closet, door and a window.

i smirked and they watched me the one on hte left advanced and i jumped flashing behind him and hit him knocking him out and did the same before the guys could react.

i went to the bathroom i looked horrible, i fixed my hair and found a new toothbrush i used it and fixed my slightly dirty clothes i walked out and someone knocked.

i panicked for a second then ran to the window i slid it open then closed it softly then jumped grabbing the roof swinging myself up and landed like cat woman.

i looked around the roof nothing but chimmies, no tress were near so i couldnt jump to one and i was 5stories up on a roof.

i leaned agaisnt a chimny and a loud alarm went off i looked and about 30 people ran out of the school running around some turned to wolves but others were superfast.

i giggled they looked like they were under attack, i smiled leaning back and a voice said, "Are you the one their looking for."

i giggled looking up at the tall brown hair green eyed boy and said, "Maybe." he nodded just standing there i said, "So are you looking for me too or what."

he smirked and said, "Acutally your in my reading spot."

i crossed my arms unbelieving him he smiled walking next to me and crouched grabbing a shingle lifting it up and pulled out a book before he set it down.

ifrowned and siad, "Sorry i can go." he sat on roof next to me and siad, "You dont have to i like having some company but dont tell anyone where my hiding spot is."

i giggled and siad, "Ok." he held out his hand and said, "Ryan."

i shook his hand and siad, "Destiny nice to meet you." he smiled going back to reading.

it was peaceful i noticed the alarm was off and people were inside or just sitting on the grass. i stood up and said, "See you soon if i dont escape."

he didnt look up from his book when he said, "Can't we are on a 500 acer island."

i gaped and said, "what kind of people kidnap people to bring them to a school on an island." he shrugged and siad, "Appaerently them but unlike you i was forced to come by my parents becuase im a..."

he stopped i sniffed him and siad, "Werewolf." he sighed and siad, "OK you know, im here becuase myparents found out i was a werewolf from my dads side but he wasnt one so they sent me here."

i frowned and siad, "WHat is here." he shrugged and siad, "Some school where they brought werewolves and vampires together so the whole feud between them will end but the school is pretty much divided."

i giggled he frowned and said, "How did you know i was a werewolf."

i sniffed and siad, "Your smell." he leaned to me sniffing and kept leaning i leaned away pushing him back he blushed and siad, "Sorry you just smell like a rose garden."

i smiled and siad, "Thanks." he frowned sniffing and siad, "WHat are you all i can smell is roses."

i beamed and said, "Werewolf." he raised an eyebrow and said, "really."

i nodded and siad, "Yah i found out last year on my birthday when my parents told me i was adopted and my real parents sent me away becuase i had a special blood. well i got really mad and went running but i turned into a wolf and a year later here i am."

he frowned and siad, "Sorry." i shrugged and said, "Dont be it wasnt your fault." he smiled and said, "Well if it makes you feel better i peed myself when i first changed."

i laughed hard he smiled i sighed and said, "Yah ok that made me feel better."

he bumped me with his shoulder and said, "I know and your the only person i have told so sh."

i giggled and siad, "Ok." he said, "What embarrsing thing happened to you."

i blushed and siad, "I kept running inot trees becuase i couldnt run straight for a whole week." he chuckled and someone jumped onto the roof making me jump up.

it was a guy about 19 he said, "Destiny." i crossed my arms and siad, "No." he came closer and said, "I know you are now come on."

he came closer i growled, i have a personal bubble and only let certain people in. he came closer i said, "Get away or get hurt." he smirked and siad, "I have to bring you to the headmasters."

i said, "Bye ryan see you soon." he nodded reading i smiled i crouched running and jumped off the roof the guy cussed i noticed people were on the ground waiting they formed a big circle so i didnt land on them.

i landed on my knee and foot i stood up flipping my hair back and wiped my clothes. i looked up at the guy on the roof i smirked as he jumped to a window seel to another one.

i giggled and someone said, "I found her." they started closing in i growled they stopped i said, "If anyone touches me i will hurt them."

a smart ass dude came strolling up reaching his hand out to grab me i grabbed is arm twisting it and kicked his feet out from him and kicked him inot a group of guys.

e growned hoding his arm i smirked giving a sharp nod and someone said, "Grab her."

everyone jumped at me and i crouched doing a back flip i almost landed on one they went for me again. i saw a window open on the 2nd floor i crouched jumping and grabbed the window seal and pulled myself inside.

i stood up to see two guys with boxers on playing the game. they paused the game to look at me i gave a short wave and i heard guys yelling jumping at the window i ran out the front door fast.

i continued running down the hall, i noticed guys running at me in both directions i ran inot a door and closed it locking it.

i turned and about 5 guys with no shirts i said, "Dang is this an all guys school or something."

they smirked and they banged on the door i squealed and ran to the window i threw it open and dived out it landing on my feet.

no one was around i acted normal and walked toward the forest and a group of werewolveslined up growling at me i turned and vampires behind me.

i snarled at the werewolves they were suprised and backed down but growled. i turned to the vampires and they were confused i snarled at them they froze not moving.

i snorted and someone clapped, i turned and a man and woman stood they looked the same the woman was lean and had a red tint to her eyes and the guy was wearing shorts and a tank and he was built.

they both had brown hair and same features.

the woman smiled at me and siad, "Hello destiny i am courtny headmaster of the vampires and this is my brother james headmaster of the werewolves."

i narrowed my eyes and focused on them and growled i said, "Who gave you the right to kidnap me."

shefrowned and siad, "Your parents, since you wouldnt come willing we had to force you."

i growled at her and siad, "I dont care what my parents said i am my own person and will leave when i turn 18."

the guy looked slightly confused and said, "Do you know who you are."

i growled at him and siad, "Pissed off nice to meet you." some guys snickered but was shut up fast.

the woman walked closer and i could smell death on her and faint of blood i stepped back plugging my nose and said, "Take a shower i been in dirt and smell better."

she gasped and snarled at me turning away and the man james walked closer he smelt like a the earth and wet dog.

i said, "Does everyone not take showers." he growled and said, "You will not disrespect me."

i crossed my arms and siad, "Or what." he whistled and the werewolves jumped at me i turned kicking and punching making them fly i didnt have to hold back wich i liked.

in about 5 mintues all his werewolves were limping or human knocked out, i snorted and said, "You seriously thought they could take me."

he growled and the woman whistled and the vampires snarled jumping at me with speed. i side stepped doing flips and knocked them out easily.

i smirked and siad, "Wow i taught myself and am better than both teams sad."

the man snarled along with the woman, someone jogged inot view. i saw it was ryan, the man said, "Ryan stay away she will hurt you."

ryan rolled his eyes walking to me and siad, "Destiny i would like you to meet my dad and my aunt."

i smirked and siad, "Yah ok they only tried to get them to attack me."

he looked around and laughed and said, "You beat both wow and your a girl."

i couldnt help but giggle courtny said, "ryan would you explain everything to her becuase apperently i stink." i couldnt help but giggle.

ryan grimaced and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me away i relaxed he said, "Ok so i got you a room in the girls area and just for you to know there is only 100 girls and their all vampires."

i pouted and siad, "Great more sticky people." he chuckled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 1
A vampire is being stalked by her ex lover, but there is more than meets the eye when she finds out why. They must meet witches, werewolves and a dem...
169 4 17
Samantha's highest aspiration is to survive her family until she reaches the age of freedom, eighteen. Destiny? Love? Concepts that are as foreign to...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
21.1K 246 56
You cant flee from the destiny set onto you because there's always someone ready to drag you back. Vixen Spider isn't a regular girl, in fact shes a...