I Don't Give A Shit Sir (Kell...

Galing kay vicquinn

Kellin Quinn is a new student in a boarding school, his eyes set on his attractive english teacher Vic Fuente... Higit pa

1. Meeting Mr Fuentes
2. Provoking the Mexican Bull with A Biro
3. Do You Want To Eat In The Library Or Taco Bell?
4. Friday Night Fanfiction
5. Sounds GaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY
6. Lets Play the Nervous Game
7. Tuxedos, Exams, and BEER
8. Sabrina The Teenage Witch
9. Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of
10. Lips Crashing Like A Wave
11. Oops I Did It Again
12. I Was Tripping, Literally
13. The Un-Heartfelt Preposition
14. Thanks For The Memories You Bastard
15. A Different Scene For A Change
17. The Only Thing A Gallery Is Good For
18. Miles of Water Lapped Against My Knees
19. Millions Of Things To Do In A Library
20. Full Moons Make Anyone Crazy
21. A Trouble Like No Other
22. One Eventful Detention
23. His Eyes Twinkled In The Light
24. You're Hot Than You're Cold
25. The Other Life Of Glass
26. The Date
27. Shackled To The Wall
28. Stop The Sick Games
29. The Second Time We Met
30. FINAL

16. Caught In The Act, Again

31.5K 1.1K 702
Galing kay vicquinn

I've been spending more time with Nick's group as the days went past. There was something exciting about hanging with them, knowing that they were dissaproved on by the rest of the school. It was a thrill really, the looks that people gave me when I waltz into class and head to the back to sit alongside Nick, Tony or Beau. I've been spending less time with Justin and I'm not sure if he was bothered or not. 

The bell rang for the final period of the day; Literature class with Vic. I knew I had to go to this class as I've already missed the last five. If I miss anymore, I'll have to talk to the English teacher or the senior co-ordinator and I really didn't want to see either of them. I've been skipping some English classes as well. I entered the class five minutes late. It wasn't my fault as my previous class was on the other side of the school and I had to navigate my way through the crowds of students. 

"You're late." Vic's voice said, as I made my way to the back of the class. I didn't reply and smiled at Tony and Nick sitting at the back. I sat on the empty seat on the side next to Nick. I looked up at Vic who was looking at me dissaprovingly. "I see you're finally attending my classes after missing the last few?" Vic began in an unfriendly voice. "What seemed to be the problem?"

I stared at him unnervingly as he looked at me squarely in the eye. I could see everyone else in the class looking at me as well, enjoying the mid-class entertainment. "No problem." I replied calmly. "It's strange, all of a sudden you want to talk to me after you ended our last conversation." His faced turned nervous as I brought up this topic.

He looked at me nervously and replied, "Well if you want to talk about that, we can after class."

I scoffed. "There's no way that I'm interested, in bringing up that conversation," I said, pausing after the word 'interested'. His face fell and it seemed like he regretted causing a scene in class. What was his problem anyways? All of a sudden he talks to me and when he does it's naming and shaming in front of the class. The class continued and Vic didn't even glance at me one bit. He was so hard to read.

After class we all headed back to Nick and Tony's room. As usual the room was filled with smoke when we entered. Beau sat on the bed on the right and smirked as he saw us.

"How was class?" he asked us.

"You didn't go to last period?" Nick asked as he swung his bag to the ground.

"I had gym, of courseI skipped."

Tony took a seat on his own bed and I sat on the end of Nick's bed. Nick sat down next to me, and when I mean next to me, I meant that he sat with his body pressed onto mine. There was so much room on the bed and he decided to practically sit on me. I don't know if Tony or Beau noticed because it just looked like we were sitting really close together. And besides they were both stoned. 

"You know Mr Fuentes talked to me at lunch?" Beau said. Tony randomly cackled extremely loudly and took another huff of his joint.

"Did he?" Nick asked.

"It was so funny." Beau responded. "He didn't know who wrecked his car and he assumed it was me."

"Fucking blind ass mexican." Nick laughed. Guilt filled me as I remembered the look of hurt he gave me. He probably assumed it was me, no wonder he was so pissed earlier. But he knew that I wouldn't do such a drastic thing. I didn't notice but Nick had placed his hand on my thigh. I stared at it for five seconds and he began to rub his hand up and down. I looked up at Nick in confusion but he was talking to Beau about something. His hand was out of view from Beau, and Tony was in his own little world.

After an hour I decided to go back to my own room. I placed Nick's hand off my thigh and stood up. He smiled at me knowingly and I ignored it. He spent the hour not talking to me, only touching me there. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said. 

I headed back to my dorm and found that the hallways were mostly cleared. At this school, people rarely stayed in their dorms and spent their free time out doing something. I was the exception though, relaxing in my room just appealed to me. A familiar head of long wavy brown hair appeared in my view. Vic was walking towards me probably to get to the staircase whilst I was headed towards him to get to my room. Oh shit, this was going to be so awkward. As he came closer, I completely ignored him and didn't say anything as I unlocked my door. As I was about to go into my room, I briefly looked to my right to see Vic watching me, as he was about to climb the stairs. He quickly looked away as our eye's met. What did this mean? 

I spent the rest of the night just hanging in my room and greeted Justin as he walked in. It was about 9pm and I was just browsing YouTube. 

"Hey." Justin said, and he flung himself onto his bed.

"Hey man." I replied.

He paused before he spoke up again. "You seem to have gotten really close with Nick and his friends."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah I have."

"So what's going on with you and Nick?" Justin replied. Oh Justin, such a gossip queen.

"Nothing much, I think he has a thing for me, man."

"Uh-huh, what happened?" he asked excitedly.

"He like kept putting his hand on me and stuff." I said.

"Tap in." Justin whispered as he climbed into his bed.

I laughed and said, "I dunno."

"Well you are over Mr Fuentes, right?" he said, drawing out the 'are'.

"Yes, of course." I repsonded quickly, too quickly.

Justin gave me a funny look and said, "Okay, well then you should move on."

"Yeah, I should, shouldn't I?" I murmered. My phone buzzed, telling me I got a message.

"come to the carpark." It was from Nick. It was dark outside, I wondered what he wanted.

I grabbed a jacket and said to Justin, "I gotta go."

"Oh, is it Nick?" he asked me and I nodded. Justin smiled and whispered cheekily, "Tap in, bro." I ignored his comment and made my way down into the cool night air. I saw three guys crouched down at the front of the school hidden behind a car.

"Guys?" I asked aloud. If it wasn't them then this situation would be very terrifying and creepy. One of them looked back at me with a familiar grin.

"Nick, oh god. You guys look so fucking creepy." I remarked.

"Fucking finally, twiggy. Come here." Beau said. I walked over and crouched down as well.

"What are we doing?" I asked. 

"Can't you guess?" Beau snapped at me. I looked at the only backpack that we were hudding around and looked inside it. There were boltcutters and some monkey plush. I took out the toy and gave Beau a puzzling look.

"We are going to break into a zoo, steal a monkey and replace it with this plush." I said slowly and sarcastically.

"Yes, correct." Beau replied snarkily as he rolled his eyes.

"Are we really going to do that?" Tony asked in surprise.

"No!" Beau hissed. "We're breaking into Mr Fuentes' dorm." He gave Tony an obvious look. 

"What? Why?" I asked in surprise.

Beau narrowed his eyes at no one in particular and said, "After you left I went downstairs to the carpark to smoke some stronger stuff. Mr fucking illegal immigrant walked past and saw me and confiscated my bong. Fucking asshole." 

"Come on, it was your fault you got caught." Nick said and Beau shot him a look of disdain.

"Anyways, so we're going to break in, find my bong and place this crazy monkey in there." Beau told me. I took a closer look at the monkey and saw that in it's hands it was holding a pair of cymbals. I realised that it was one of those mechanical monkey toys that banged the cymbals together when you turned it on.

"It's motion detected," Beau told me with a smirk.

"And the point of this monkey is?" I asked.

"It's funny." Beau shot back. I nodded my head slowly in disbelief as we all stood up.

"Wait, where is Mr Fuentes, anyways?" I asked.

Nick chuckled and said, "I overheard him this morning talking to some teacher, saying that he was gon send his car to the city to fix it."

Beau scoffed and said, "What's the fucking point of that?" 

We made our ways up to Vic's floor. Luckily his room was on the other side of the staircase that was closest to the staircase. There were stairs on either side of the dorm floors which was vital for our quick escape. We made no time in picking the lock of the door and cutting off the chain lock inside. The door swung open and we all entered. Tony stood in the door way to keep an eye out for Vic. I remembered my previous times in this room when I wanted to mess around with him. 

"That's cute." Beau remarked dryly, holding up a picture of Vic and his mother on his bedside table. It actually was pretty cute. He had a small desk in here as well that was filled with papers. There was rubbish on the floor and clothes strewn in random spots. He was so messy lately.

"Hurry up." I said. I was getting a bit nervous, we had been in here for ten minutes and all Beau and Nick were doing was snooping around.

"Alright, alright, don't get your knickers in a knot." Beau replied in amusement. 

"What time will he get back?" I asked Beau. He merely shrugged. In exhaustion I decided to sit on the bed. 

"Free moolah!" Nick exclaimed, holding up a wad of cash from the dresser.

"Hey, come on guys, let's not steal everything we get our hands on." I said dissaporivingly.

Nick rolled his eyes and said, "Relax! I'm just taking one dollar." He held up the wad of cash and exaggeratedly took one note out of the large stack. "See I'm a good boy."

"Of course you are." I muttered.

After another five minutes, Beau cried out in happiness whilst digging through the closet. He stood up and held his clear plastic bong to us.

"Finally, let's go." I said.

And in perfect timing Tony turned to us quickly and announced, "Vic's coming! He's coming!" I watched as Tony was the first one to dash away from the room.

"Shit! Come on, Kellin!" Nick cried as he followed Beau out the door. As I stood up on the bed, my foot slid forwards and got stuck in the frame. I tried to pull it out but it wasn't budging.

"Hey!" I heard Vic yell, pressuming that he saw the others run out of his room.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I cried. It was no use, no matter how hard I pulled my foot couldn't get out of the gap. Damn it, I didn't want to be caught again. I heard Vic's rushing footsteps approach the room and I laid back on the bed and decided to play it cool.

"Kellin?" he asked me warily, standing at the door. "Why am I not surrised to see you at the scene of the crime?" I looked up at him and gave him a casual grin.

"Oh, Mr Fuentes, what a delightful surprise." I said cooly.

"What are you doing in here? Did you break the lock?" he asked in confusion. "What did your friends do?"

"Woah, relax dude." I said and placed my head back on the bed.

"What did you do?" he demanded, still standing at the door.

"Not a thing." I replied. 

"Don't lie to me." he said exasperatedly, "I want to know what's going on."

"Aw angry Vic is adorable." I remarked and Vic suddenly went quiet. He looked at me awkwardly and frustratedly ran his hand through his hair. Why did I say that? I thought I was angry at him and over him. But a fact was a fact.

"Yeah well, if you're not gon tell me then you should just leave." he told me quickly.

"This is such a change from the angry you this morning." I remarked.

"Yeah, well, this is a different situation." he told me quietly and somewhat sheepishly. It was funny. In front of other people he was more authorative and teacher like, but whenever we were alone he was still guarded but more open and normal. I liked this Vic better.

"It sure is." I replied with a bit of a sensual tone to my words.

"Oh, that's why you aren't running out of here." he said, looking at my leg caught in the bed frame.

"Well, you've got me where you want me," I said cheekily, winking at him. 

He scoffed loudly on purpose but he ended up sounded really nervous. This was quite funny actually.

"Okay, well are you going to help me or not?" I asked him.

"Um, oh yeah." he murmered, and he walked over to me and easily slipped my foot out.

"What, how?" I said in surprise.

"You needed to angle your foot more to the left." he told me as I stood up. We stood really close to each other, like literally we were one foot away from each other. I noticed that Vic made no effort to move away from me. We looked at each other, wondering if anyone was going to say anything. His gaze moved down to my lips for the slightest of seconds before returning back to my eyes. All of a sudden I remembered why I was avoiding him. I remembered his hurtful words that one afternoon. But I was so confused. If he didn't like me then why was he acting like this.

"Goodbye Mr Fuentes." I said bluntly and gave him a fake smile. I still didn't want to get into any trouble for breaking and entering. I left the room and Vic said nothing at all.

-

I told the guys what happened the next morning in literature. They laughed and told me they were convinced that Vic wouldn't get me into any trouble. They thought he was a soft teacher at the core that acted like a complete douchebag to them. The class went by smoothly with Vic not talking to me or glancing at me at all. I was so glad when I finally heard the bell ring.

 "Kellin, can I talk to you after class?" Vic asked as I stood up. The rest of the class piled out the door and I watched Nick waiting for me outside.

"No." I said bluntly, and walked past him. 

"Kellin, wait." he said and grabbed my hand. Instantly I shook my hand away from his and he looked at me in confusion.

"What do you want?" I asked him a bit hostilly. I could act like this because I was doing nothing wrong, he was just annoying me.

"I..I think," his words faltered as he looked past me.

I wanted Vic to know that I was still mad at him for those harsh words weeks ago, so I ignored him and headed straight for the door. He looked at the door and saw Nick watching him. Instantly Vic's face turned blank and he followed me to the door. I didn't know what he was going to do. As I took a step out the room he immediately slammed the door shut, leaving me shaking in shock from the sudden noise.

"What was that all about?" Nick asked and I shurgged and told him that I didn't know.

-

can you guys check out my new story: 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/12326372-bolts-%26-chains-kellic

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.8K 133 15
misunderstood and most growing as a person that I seen on Andi Mack so far so this fanfiction is Tyrus enough to say on the scale it's 5. anyway tj l...
15.6K 755 30
Scott and Mitch learn to continue on with their lives as their family grows.
10.9K 135 9
A ship between Dogday and Catnap from Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Never any Smut. Unless I get forced to
1.9K 103 7
The Agents of SHIELD have a new mission: bring Perseus Jackson into custody. But they're surprised to see that Percy isn't as bad as SHIELD made him...