20. Full Moons Make Anyone Crazy

"Kellin, can I speak with you?" Vic asked me as I stood up. The rest of the class dashed out of the room, leaving me alone with Vic. As usual, he had acted completely normal all class, even when I was joining in on class discussions. He was acting like a regular teacher whom did not receive a handjob from one of his students the night before. I casually walked towards him, and gave him a small smile.

"We need to talk..." Vic began, his face nervous and guilty.

"Yeah, I know, we always need to." I muttered, emphasizing the 'always'. 

He sighed and said, "Can you meet me at my room after dinner? Like at 9?"

His face was weary as he spoke and as much as I wanted to tease him, I just didn't. "Yeah, I'll be there." He seemed relieved and his eyes shifted away from mine, a signal for me to leave. I walked out of the classroom already knowing what he was going to tell me. 'Sorry Kellin, what I did was wrong. I was drunk, and I made stupid decisions.' He always fucking says that, and I was certain that it was what he was going to tell me tonight.

-

"Kellin, you're coming later tonight yeah?" Nick asked me. Beau and Tony had started walking towards their dorm whilst I was headed back to mine. We were just coming back from the cafeteria. 

"Yeah, I just have some stuff to do," I called back.

Nick gave me a slow nod and turned to walk away. "I'll call you soon when we're ready."

I could feel my heart pounding loudly in my chest as I walked back to my dorm. I took a deep breath and knocked on Vic's door. I heard the sound of the door unlocking, the door then swinging open. Vic stood there and mustered up a small smile. 

"Come in." he said. I took a seat on the edge of his bed as there was nothing else to sit on. Sitting on the other end of the bed, Vic began, "About last night..." He was dressed in a plain white untucked shirt and skinny jeans, the same clothes he was wearing at school. There was something attractive about the way he wore his shirt so casually. Ugh, why was I thinking like this when I knew he was going to reject me.

"I know." I interrupted. "You can save the bullshit. I get it, it was wrong, it was horrible, it was immoral."

"Well, at least you can see where I'm coming from." Vic told me. "Can you?"

I took a tired breath and thought about it. He was right, he's always right. The adult is always right. "Yes, I can." I replied, feeling somewhat irked. 

"And we could have gotten caught, and that would honestly have be the worst situation right now. Also I was drunk, and when I'm drunk I don't think clearly," he said.

 "I don't even know why I try with you." I told him truthfully. He gave me a sympathetic look, and to my surprise, he placed his hand on top of mine. I looked at him in confusion.

"But the thing, Kellin, is that I liked last night a lot more than I should have." Vic told me, his eyes locked onto mine. I was speechless, lost for words as I succumbed to his lust filled eye fucking.

"We can't be in a relationship, but I know something better." he said. When I didn't respond he continued speaking. "Friends with benifits?" he suggested, the smirk on his face growing as he watched my shocked face. I quickly composed myself, realising that he did give into me, even if it was on his own conditions. My face spread into a stirred smile as I returned the smirk.

"What are the terms?" I asked quickly, as I got on my knees and faced Vic. He leaned back on the bed, his head on his pillow, his body welcoming me.

"Uh, no emotions involved, only physical needs. Never ever bring this up outside of the bedroom and that's about it." he replied rapidly. I nodded and crawled over Vic so that I was straddling him. A shiver ran up my spine as he ran his hands down and across my thighs.