18. Miles of Water Lapped Against My Knees

Vic's voice droned into my ear, my mind abosorbing every syllable of his voice. His eyes moved around the class, never making contact with mine, as he talked about the english homework he was giving us. Sometimes I liked that he was my teacher, so that I could stare at him whenever he was talking. The bell rang overhead for the end of school, and I took my time packing my stuff away as the rest of the class shuffled out the class. My friends skipped class today so I was alone.

Vic finished packing his stuff and looked at me awkwardly. How he reacted yesterday made me sure that maybe, perhaps, he was into me. Well, maybe he wasn't interested in me, more likely attracted to me. He stood there in silence, as I gave him a confident smile and walked towards him until I was right in front of his desk that he was standing behind.

"Yes, Kellin?" he asked me, his eyes trained on mine. I had come to the realisation of how much I wanted him. He was everything that I wanted, he was perfect to me in every single way possible. A little part of me was still a bit upset from his previous rejection towards me but I had to get over that to move on. I didn't care that he didn't want me emotionally, but we certainly both had physical needs, and I wanted him to fulfil mine.

"Hello, sir." I replied, my eyes teasing him with a seductive passion.

He frowned at me suspiciously and said, "What do you want?"

"I need help with the task. I don't understand it." I replied cooly.

"Which part of it?"

"All of it." I lied. He nodded slowly and then motioned for me to come to the other side of the desk with a teachers obligation. He sat down on his chair and I stood close by to his left.

"Choose one of these tasks after reading through this text and then create a powerpoint presentation on the character that you chose." he told me.

I pretended to look like I just got it, leaned in closer to him, pointed to something on the sheet and said, "I don't get this task. What do you mean we have to find secondary sources?"

This was the exact same thing that I did a few months ago in order to get close to Vic. It didn't end well although it did cause me to become more determined. This time I wanted him. I've been so fucking tired of waiting and being mad at him.

As he was explaining, I moved as close as I could be to him. I was leaning down, my elbows on the desk, legs touching his, our faces a mere few inches away. Was I listening to him at all? No, of course not. I already knew what to do and I didn't care if he would think that I'm an idiot for getting him to explain such an easy task. I watched as he gulped a few times too many, looking down at the sheet rather than meeting my gaze.

Finally he spoke and said, "Kellin, I think you're standing a bit too close to me."

"Oh sorry, sir." I replied innocently and took a tiny step backwards. "Is this better?"

Vic cleared his throat nervously and said, "Well, you only stepped back like 5 inches."

"Oh okay." I said, taking another teeny tiny step backwards. "What about now? Are you comfortable now?"

"Kellin." Vic warned, giving me a look.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed and said, "I know what you're doing."

"Tell me." I said and I moved towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I sat firmly in his laps. My eyes were on his and out of the corner of my eyes, I watched in content as his hands fidgeted before settling back down to his sides.

"Don't do this." he pleaded. I merely smirked and leaned closer to him, my lips brushing over his. Instantly, his hands flew to my arms and he pulled them off his neck and gently pushed me off his lap.