werewolves and vampires don't...

By Average96Girl

what happens when you take two different creatures and combine them, forcing them to be together, they might... More

1 werewolves and vampires dont mix
2 werewolves and vampires dont mix
3 werewolved and vampires dont mix
4 werewolves and vampires dont mix
5 werewolves and vampires dont mix
6 werewolves and vampires dont mix
7 werewolves and vampries dont mix
8 werewolves and vampires dont mix
9 werewolves and vampires dont mix
10 werewolves and vampires dont mix
11 werewolves and vampries dont mix
12 werewolves and vampires dont mix
13 werewolves and vampires dont mix
14 werewolves and vampires dont mix
15 werewolves and vampires dont mix
16 werewolves and vampires dont mix
17 werewolves and vampires dont mix
18 werewolves and vampires dont mix
19 werewolves and vamprie dont mix
20 werewolves and vampire dont mix (final chaper!)

werewolves and vampires dont mix

15.3K 335 59
By Average96Girl

I looked over my shoulder a second time before stripping and turning wolf. I took off running trying to find a safe place to relax. I was running from home or at least the people there. Last year on my 16 birthday, my parents showed me forms saying I was adopted and how I wasn't human. That I belonged to a family of werewolves that sent me away because my blood is special.

I didn't understand why they would make this up I got pissed and they told me that they were sending me to a school for werewolves. They tried to send me thinking I would listen but I didn't.

I ran out of the house like I was on fire and as I ran I became hotter and hotter; soon it felt like skin was melting. I looked down and it was it slid off of me my chubbiness I had slid off leaving me with no skin just muscles and a layer of skin grew back from the inside to out then I hurt worse.

I felt and before I know it I blacked out. When I became conscious I was feeling weird I tried to stand but only got to all four.

I looked down and it was a nightmare, I was covered in fur I had paws and tail I went cross eyed and saw my snout. I screamed but it came out as a long hard howl, I started pacing and walking seemed natural I started running and I momentarily forgot I was freaking out.

Night came and I went home and saw my parents I snarled at them wanting to rip their throats out. Instead i sneezed at them and jogging upstairs. I closed my door with my nose and just lay on the floor crying, what have I became.

within the next year I got a job putting the money in a special account only I had access to and I practiced changing human to wolf and back every day after school before or any time I had. I only hung out with friends at school.

boys were suddenly attracted to me not only did I literally drop 50 pounds and turn into a slim hour glass girl with long dark brown hair and blue eyes but people were drawn to me and it pissed me off some times.

I didn't date because I don't like heartbreak I already have to deal with it from my friends and that to much for me to handle.

I take fighting classes just cause and became very flexible and I noticed I also attracted girls not only boys. I was pretty innocent I haven't had my first kiss I'm still a virgin and the most I have done with a guy is hug.

Like I said before I was a werewolf I was chubby no style and wasn't as pretty, people would jump up and down to have a life changing thing but in truth its hell. I don't get my period anymore but every full moon I go into a phase and go hunting killing animals I don't kill humans I couldn't have that on my mind.

I have never met another werewolf but I smelt traces of them running through the forest they all smell different but had the same base smell an earthy smell.

Me I smell the same I guess, I am 5'5 almost 17 now and have a slim body that every girl would kill for unfortunately I almost do kill them.

Before my werewolf ness I was a happy person everyone thought I went into depress mode when I stopped smiling twenty four seven and I was known as the hot girl.

I really do hate being a werewolf but there are perks, all my senses heightened I have a perfect body my boobs are D's and have a perfect round butt I have a small waist and my saliva keeps my straight teeth white but still brush them. My hair is silky like models hell I could be a model.

I hated about being a werewolf because, when I get angry I want to break the persons neck, I can't fight or I will kill someone, I smell blood and instantly become hungry, I can hear what people say behind my back.

the pros and cons are the same, I drifted from my friends I'm mostly a loner I don't care if I do or don't hang out with people they annoy me more than anything.

Well back to my story.

I was panting hard And needed to rest. Jogging behind a tree and turned human, i pulled my clothes on and climbed up a tree I was so exhausted I laid against a branch and passed out.

I woke up with a yelp from a sharp pain in my thigh; I grabbed the weird looking dart from my thigh I felt weird and tired I threw it down climbing sluggishly up the tree. I couldn't take it; I collapsed on a branch and the last thing I remember was someone picking me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 160 12
This is a story Nessa and Lela Wrote together...we finally found all our notes on the story so we are uploading it again. hopeing to be able to finis...
39.3K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
14 0 1
A vampire is being stalked by her ex lover, but there is more than meets the eye when she finds out why. They must meet witches, werewolves and a dem...
63.7K 2.6K 47
In this world, vampires and werewolf's are at war with each other. And this one girl has a completely different fate than all the other vampires in t...