Dating Niall Horan (One Direc...

By aaaalena

When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Thirty-Eight

1.7K 31 9
By aaaalena

Nine Months Later

Today is the day. Ten whole months without him and finally in a few hours, I'll be back in his arms. I can't help but feel this feeling in my stomach just by thinking about it.

"Hello? Earth to Jasmine?" Kim snaps her fingers in my face snapping me back into reality. "You okay, Jas?"

"Uhm-y-yeah," I smile and look at them confused. "Wait- what's going on?"

Kim sighs and Natalie walks into the room while she scrolls on her phone. They both hop ontop my bed and sprawl themselves out.

"Harry said they're landing in an hour." Kim acknowledges me. "He said he got me something special on the way."

"It's probably a stuffed bear from the airport," I roll my eyes at her. "Last minute gifts--"

"Are the best because it's the thought that counts," Kim interrupts me. "Jeez, Jas, what's up with you lately?" Kim glares at me. I shake her off and focus my attention back to my phone.

"Well ... Liam told me that he got me souvenirs from all the places they went to on tour. Best boyfriend ever!" Natalie squeals.

"Niall texted me saying good morning," I say with a straight face as I look at them. "He's such a great boyfriend."

"Oh, you're just jealous." Natalie rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at my face. "At least he's trying, Jas."

"Not hard enough, Nats. I mean, he could have at least mentioned something- or even lied about getting her something, but instead- just like always, he has nothing to offer." Kim adds. I pick up my panda pillow pet and chuck it at her face when she's busy scrolling on her phone. She looks up and glares at me. "HEY!"

"Talk shizz, get hit, Kimmy," I smirk at her and she scoffs. "He's still my boyfriend, alright?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Y-you're right. I'm sorry." Kim blows me a kiss. I pretend to dodge it by throwing myself under the covers. "Idiot." She says under her breath.

Bizz Bizz

"Speaking of your prince charming......" Natalie smiles before throwing my phone onto the pillow beside me. I lift myself up with my arms and unlock my phone.

"Thanks, boo." I smile. Natalie winks back at me.

From: Nialler<3
landing in an hour! get your butt to the airport now!

To: Nialler<3
i think someone forgot to say the, you know, magic words?

From Nialler<3
I love you

To: Nialler<3
I'm on my way

"Ladies," I throw my phone into my pocket and stand up from my spot on my bed. "The bastards, are ready for landing." I smile at Natalie and Kim.

>>>>

"No, no! We should hide and jump out when they walk past us! It'll be priceless!" Kim laughs at her master plan as I step on the gas to cut the driving time to the airport in half.

"Nah," Natalie waves her hand in Kim's face. "We should just totally pretend to kidnap them. Get Paul and Preston to dress up as thugs and pretend to snatch them!"

I shift in my seat, a little nervous as the airport comes into view. "I have an idea!" I pretend to act excited.

"What is it? Oooo this is going to be good." Kim rubs her hands together; turning to look at me from the passengers seat.

"Why don't the two of you be quiet for the rest of the ride,"

"Oh, Ha-Ha, very funny." Kim laughs. She keeps her eyes on me and rests a hand on my arm. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know." I reply.

"Well, stop it. You're acting weird. It's only Niall, Jas." Kim says. "And plus, we'll be right there with you if anything goes wrong."

"Yeah," Natalie butts in. "What Kim said."

"Thanks guys," I smile and continue to drive towards the airport. "I don't know what I'd do without you two."

The whole ride is silent with just the radio playing as background music. Half an hour later, I pull into the parking spot behind seven black escalades.

"Ladies," Paul bows as the three of us exit my car. "A pleasure to see you all again."

"Sup, best friend!" Kim fist pounds Paul and Preston as she walks past them.

"It's been too long!" Natalie pulls Paul and Preston into a group hug.

"Hey, Paul." I hug him. "Hey, Prest." I hug Preston. "Where are they?"

"Going through, special customs." Paul uses his hands to emphasize special customs.

"They'll be coming out through that, door." Preston points and walks us over to their gate. "About five more minutes. Control your hormones please." He says before he walks off back towards the others.

"Ahh! I can't believe this." Natalie squeals and tears up beside me. The three of us are linked arms as we wait for the five of them to come out.

We stay in that position for about fifteen minutes before a familiar looking head of curls walks through the automatic sliding doors. I nudge Kim and motion her towards the aisle. Her face lights up once she notices what I'm hinting at.

"HARRY!" Kim screams and lets go of my arm before running and jumping into Harry's arms, kissing him fully on the lips.

My stomach starts to turn when there's still no sight of Niall.

"Hey," Natalie squeezes my arm gently. "He'll be out soon, don't you worry." She pats my arm one last time before letting go and making a run towards Liam. "LIAM!" She screams.

"Jasmine!" I hear a voice call out. A smile makes it's way onto my face."Guess who's back, back again?"

"H-hey, Louis." I flash him a weak smile and pull him into a friendly hug. "How's my favorite?"

"Fabulous as ever, Jasmine," Louis laughs and lets go of me.

"Uhm, where's Ni--"

Louis waves his hand in my face. "Dunno, kiddo. See ya!" He hugs me one last time before he walks off and tackles Paul and Preston into a bear hug. I sigh and pull out my phone to distract myself.

"What's up, Jas!" Zayn screams before pulling me into a tight hug. "I've missed your ugliness!" He laughs before releasing me.

"Haha, very funny, Zayn." I roll my eyes at him as he walks over to Paul and Preston.

Sighing, I lower my head and start walking over towards the group. On the way, however, I bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologize without looking up.

"Ugh, people these days!" The lady picks her luggage up and walks away from me, grunting. "No manners at all!" She screams.

Sigh.

A few steps away from where I started, I hear a very familiar chuckle come from behind me.

"Hey, Jasmine!" The familiar voice screams out. "Didn't you forget something?"

Turning around, I see a head of dirty blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes walking towards me through the crowd.

"NIALL!" I scream and run towards him. I jump into his open arms and plant a kiss on his lips as he spins us around.

"I've missed you." Niall says as he sets me down on my feet, resting his forehead on mine. "I've missed you so much."

"I love you." I whisper to him.

"I love you too." He smiles before connecting our lips again.

>>>>

"I think I saw a pot of gold outside of our house and- OH! That would explain it!" Jackson laughs as he comes down the stairs and pulls Niall into a hug. "Welcome home, bud."

"Thanks, Jackson." Niall laughs and hugs Jackson back. "It's good to be back."

"I thought I heard a familiar Irish man," Dad interrupts by walking down the stairs. "Welcome back, Niall." Dad greets Niall as we walk into the house. "It's been awhile."

Niall awkwardly shifts away from me and lets go of my hand. That's Weird. I look at him, but he ignores eye contact.

"It has been quite awhile, Mr.Love." Niall puts his hand out for my dad to shake. "How have ya been?"

"Stressed." Dad replies. Niall swallows. "I'm off to see your mom, Jasmine. I'll be back later tonight." Dad kisses my forehead before he walks out of the house leaving Niall and I alone.

"What's that all about?" I ask Niall, but he shrugs and take offs his shoes before plopping himself down on the couch in the living room. "Niall, I thought we weren't going to keep secrets from each other anymore?"

"Jas, it's nothing. Trust me." He replies before he dozes off and the sound of his snores fill the room.

>>>>

Walking hand in hand with Niall down the hall towards mom's hospital room, we grab a few beverages and snacks from the cafeteria. Pushing the door open, I find my mom watching the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony.

"Well look who it is!" Mom's face lights up as she sees Niall and I walk in. "Is that who I think it is?!"

"Hey, Mrs. L," Niall smiles before running towards my mom and pulling her into a massive hug. "How ya feeling?"

"I'm doing fine, and you?" Mom hugs Niall and pats his back a few times before releasing him. "Oh how I've missed that crazy accent of yours!"

"..MoOoOom..." I breathe out in embarrassment. "You're so embarrassing.." I turn to look at Niall. I'm so sorry. I mouth in his direction resulting with him laughing and waving me off. "I-I'm going to the cafeteria, do you guys want anything?" I ask before I walk out of the room.

"Babe, there's food right here." Niall points towards the food and drinks we brought in a few minutes ago. "I thought you wanted these.."

"Right, I-um, need to get some fresh air."

"Are you okay?" Niall stands up, but I wave him to stop.

"I'll be back in a few! Don't worry about me." I wave and shut the door behind me.

MRS.LOVE'S POV

"I really love her, Mrs.L" Niall says. "She's one of the few people that have actually accepted me for who I was and who am right now. She makes me happy- even when I'm not with her."

"Niall, I haven't seen Jasmine this happy in a long time. That was until you came into her life. Ever since you came along, she finally started talking to me again. She finally opened up and forgave me for not being there for her when all she needed was a mom."

Tears roll down my cheek and I wipe them away.

"You're the only person that makes her sane, Niall. Before you, she wouldn't even- she wouldn't even look at me for what I put her through." I cry into my hands. "And there's nothing I want more than for Jasmine to be happy."

"I promise that I'll make her happy, Mrs.L," Niall holds my hand in his. "And you should know that Jasmine could never hate you. She's your daughter."

"You're truly a saint, Niall." I smile at him from my bed. "I give you my blessing to marry Jasmine. Screw what Daniel says. You and Jasmine are happy and in love and that's all that matters."

"But he told me not to-"

"Niall, listen to me. I don't have much time left, and before that, I want to be able to see Jasmine happy for the last time. I want to be there for Jasmine when she goes through a huge mile stone in her life. I want her to know that not even my disease will stop me from showing her how much I love her."

Niall looks at me then focuses his stare to the floor.

"I- ca-" Niall says, but Jasmine walks into the room.

"Hey, I got some cool jewelry at the cafeteria!" Jasmine barges into the room. "I bought us matching bracelets because there was this awesome sale and the man even gave me a free gift card to Starbucks a--Oh- I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"No, no." Niall stands up and wipes his face. "I-I-uh, we were just talking about how amazing Britain's doing in the Olympics ." Niall points at the screen and smiles.

JASMINE'S POV

"Oh, okay.... Well, here's yours, and yours." I say as I hand out the matching bracelets I bought from the cafeteria. "They weren't expensive, but I hope they'll last."

I smile at my mom and Niall who both smile back at me. I stare at the clock which reads 9:59pm. Just on schedule, a nurse in scrubs walks in and kicks us out.

"Visiting times are over." She reminds us and leaves.

"I'll see you tomorrow mom." I hug my mom and kiss her forehead before stepping aside. "Get enough sleep, alright?"

"I'll try." She replies.

"See ya, Mrs.L," Niall hugs my mom. "I guess we'll be seeing you tomorrow bright and early! Don't forget!"

"Alright! You kids get! It's getting late!" Mom shoos us away. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

Walking out of the room and down the hall towards the exit, Niall stares at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask, letting go of his hand and point at my face.

"Nah," Niall laughs. "Just admiring." He adds, reconnecting our hands.

"Creepy.."

"Hey," Niall nudges me as he unlocks his Range Rover.

"Hi." I say, opening the passenger's door and hopping in.

"Can I, uh, ask you something?" Niall hops into the driver's seat and turns to face me.

"Lay it on me, Horan." I laugh and turn on the radio. Jamming to Burn by Ellie Goulding, Niall shuts the radio off. "Hey!" I scream at Niall and turn to face him.

"Jas, this is serious." Niall's eyes burn into mine.

"Oh," I say and turn to face him. "What about?"

"Your mom loves you. You know that right?" Niall smiles at me.

I nod my head and look down at my hands. "Y-yeah." I mutter.

"I just- I just want you to promise me one thing." Niall holds my hand in his.

"And that is?"

"Please don't give up on her, Jas."

I look up at him and see the hope in his eyes. "I won't," I whisper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

EKK NIALL'S BACK! YAY! HAHA I'm so sorry I'm really weird right now.. ANYWAY I know this chapter is like blehh but YOU JUST WAIT MY FRIEND. If my math's right, there are only two or three more chapters for DNH wehh. Don't cry! I hope you guys liked this bleh chapter : )) <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 101 24
Kimberly has had a crush on Harry Styles for as long as she can remember, but how could she compete with all of the pretty girls around her throwing...
262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...