Drama (Robbie Kay fanfic)

By AyeRobbieKay

When 18 year-old Miranda Lytle was younger, she was best friends with Robbie Kay. Little did she know that wh... More

Drama Prolouge
New Beginnings
Backstory
Flirting much?
Nurse visits
Confessions
It's not what it looks like
Why?
Fights
Forgive and Forget
Arrested
Newbie
True Colors
Little Liars
Miranda
Tears
Woah
Stories
Secrets
Confrontation

Classes

4K 107 38
By AyeRobbieKay

Chapter 4

------------------------

Miranda's POV

It's Monday and my first classes began today. I'm so excited! The girl's dorm adviser gave me my schedule-

1st Period- US History

2nd Period- Accelerated Precalculus

3rd Period- Experimental Chemistry

Lunch

4th Period- Free

5th Period- Dance

6th Period- English

I shared almost all my classes with the girls except for 'Dance'.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I groaned and threw a pillow down at Mackenzie, making her turn the alarm off.

"Get up." She stated as she climbed out of bed. I saw Ella and Liz awake on the other side of the room, and I began to climb down the ladder.

"I call bathroom." I grabbed an outfit from my closet and ran into the bathroom before anyone could protest. I took a quick hot shower and dried my hair out. I brushed out my hair and put it up in a cute-but-messy pony. I brushed my teeth and sprayed my favorite perfume.

I stripped off my black sports bra and matching shorts and pulled on my 'newspaper' leggings. I put on a white bandeau and pulled a PINK sweatshirt over it. I put in black and silver earrings and began with my makeup. I put mascara on my lashes and some liquid eyeliner.

I slipped on my favorite ring, Allysa gave me, that said 'believe' and put on my shoes. They were pink tennis shoes with white laces and white 2inch heels.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw that Ella was already changed, but Liz and Mackenzie were not. Mackenzie ran up to me and pushed me out of the doorway, jumping into the shower.

I examined Ella's oufit. She was wearing a pink sweater that said 'Super Duper' on it. She wore black leggingins with white flowers printed on it. She had on white vans and a golden bow necklace. Her hair was down and curly and her nails matched her outfit. She had on mascara and eyline like me, but a bit more.

I grabbed my pink PINK backpack and threw it over my shoulder. I sat on my bed waiting for the girls. My phone buzzed and I looked at the text.

'Miss you boo <3' -Ashton

So far things have been really different between him and I. We knew it would be hard to keep up a long distance relationship, but its only been a day or two. I decided to reply back simply.

'Miss you too'

"Who are you texting?" Ella asked, sitting down next to me.

"Boyfriend." I said with a fake smile. I didn't really feel like he was my boyfriend... It felt like we didn't have that spark anymore.

"Ah, Ashtonnnn." She nudged my arm and laughed.

We heard a knock at the door and I walked over to see who it was. When I opened it I saw the guys standing there. I rolled my eyes and gestured for them to come in.

Most of us have gotten to be pretty good friends. I still avoid talking to Robbie and I can see in his eyes that he hates it. James hits on me almost every second of our fucking life, but he's really funny.

Luke, Mackenzie's boyfriend, is really sweet. And I love Louis like a brother. Drew and Christian on the other hand ignore me almost all the time because of the tension between their best friend, Robbie, and I.

"Ready to go?" Louis looked over at me on my phone and i just shook my head.

"Mackenzie's getting ready and Liz hasn't even started." I looked over at Liz and she was standing in a white tang top and fuzzy pajama pants.

"Well if you didn't take so long, maybe we'd be ready." She stood with her hands on her hips and I just laughed.

"Why don't you just use the girls bathroom?" Ella asked.

Liz let out a groan and grabbed clothes from her and Ella's dresser. She pushed past the boys and walked to the girl's bathroom.

"Hey Miranda?" Mackenzie screamed from the bathroom. I highly doubt she knows the guys are here so I'm really hoping she doesn't say something embarrassing.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can you find my black lace bra? You know, the one from Victoria Secret!?" She yelled.

Really Mackenzie?

"Um, sure." I got up to see a few of the guys raising their eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and went to our dresser. After searching for a minute I found it.

"Here." I opened the door a crack and set it on the counter.

"Thanks!" She screamed, slamming the door shut.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

'God Mackenzie.' -Ella

I laughed and before I could reply, Liz came bursting into the room.

"What the hell?" Ella asked, eyeing her.

Liz was wearing nazy blue skiiny jeans with a pink and black varsity jacke. She has on a Yin Yang necklace and a grey knitted beanie. She wore black combat boots and a ton of braclets with different band and movies names. She had on the same amount of makeup as me and looked frightened.

Liz took a deep breath before answering. "Jessica." She mumbled.

Ah Jessica. My new arch nemesis.

"That bitch?" Ella asked.

She nodded her head and I could see the guys just standing there, awkwardly.

"Why don't you meet us out in the hall?" I suggested, pointing at the door.

They just stared at each other awkwardly for a second then exited.

--------------------------------

During my second period, Robbie was driving me crazy. He sat right behind me and kept pleading for me to just turn around and talk to him. I ignored him of course.

I felt him tap my shoulder and I'd officially had enough.

"What?!" I harshly whispered.

"Miranda, I'm sor-" He started.

"I already told you, don't." I turned back around to face the board. My teacher was giving a math lesson on the board that was so easy, I could do it in my sleep.

"Why can't you just hear me out!?" Robbie whispered in my ear behind me. This was the only hour I had none of the girls in. I was alone, with Robbie.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the lesson. I heard him let out a breath of exasperation. I heard a faint noise from behind him and felt someone tap my shoulder again.

"I said-" The anger faded from my face when I realized who was there.

"Look, just talk to Robbie." Louis said, begging me with his eyes. I thought about it and replied simply.

"Nah." I turned back around, but he grabbed my shoulder.

"He just wants to apologize." His voice was soft and made me calm down a little.

"I know that-"

"Ms. Lytle!" I slowly turned to see the teacher looking down at me.

"Would you like to tell me what you and Mr. Kruse were talking about?"

"No." I muttered under my breath.

"Then I suggest, you pay attention."

"How would you like to do the question on the board?" She gestured to the board with her meter stick, thinking I'd get it wrong.

I shrugged and stood in front of the White board. I grabbed a marker and uncapped it. It took me about 10 seconds to solve it and when I did I turned around, took a bow of sarcasm, and marched back to my seat.

"No idea you were such a math genius." Louis laughed in my ear and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh please. Easiest, shit, ever." I heard him chuckle behind me and before I knew it the bell rang. I picked up my bag and walked out of the room, only to be slammed against the nearest wall by some guy. My body tensed up as he held my wrists tightly against the wall.

"What the hell!?" I shouted, trying to get a clearer look.

James.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"James, let go of me." He just grinned and stared at me.

"C'mon now..." I began to get nervous when his grip tightened on me. I could hear people whispering behind him and out of no where I felt to lips press against mine.

I lifted my knee and hit in where no man, should be hit. He fell to the ground, holding his now bruised area, and moaned.

"I have a boyfriend!" I squealed before running off to my next class. I really shouldn't be running in heels...

My vision began to get a little blurry and i held onto the wall to keep me stable.

"Miranda? You ok?" I heard a girls voice say.

I put my hand on my forehead and stood up straight.

Once I saw blue cheetah print pants and black converse, I knew it was Mackenzie. I looked up at her and examined her outfit. A black crop top that said 'YONCE' in white lettering. He hair was in a messy pony and I smiled.

"Um, ya Kenz. I'm fine." I reassured her.

"Ok. Well, lets get to Experimental Chemistry, shall we?" She hooked her arm in mine and began to skip off. I laughed and joined her. Once we got to the class I saw everyone had a lab partner and I kind of panicked when I realized I had to get one.

I approached the teacher and told him I was new. He nodded his head, glancing down at a clipboard he held in his hand.

"Miranda Lytle?" He questioned.

I nodded my head and he gave me a slight smile. "We'll have to pair you up with someone."

My heart stopped. I waited to hear him say who my partner would be, but he just pointed over to an empty table. I looked at it confused before walking over towards the table.

I looked around me to see Mackenzie with some guy, Robbie with a blonde haired girl, Liz with this goth guy, and others. The girl Robbie was sitting with was gorgeous. She wore a light blue dress and brown combat boots. Her hair was up in a curly pony and she had a white bow on it.

I set my backpack down and pulled out my Chemistry stuff. The teacher had walked out of the room after saying he'd be right back and I gently set my stuff on the table when someone cleared their throat.

I looked up to see my worst enemy, standing in front of me.

Jessica.

"That's my seat." She stated, pointing at the chair.

I chuckled and looked her in the eyes.

"Well, It's already taken." I said in an irritating tone.

"Get out of my seat." She raised her voice a little, but not enough for anyone else to hear.

I pondered my mind for a second with my finger on my chin. I shook my head and looked at her.

"Nah." I looked down at my book and ignored her evil death glare.

"Get. Up. Bitch."

Oh no. She did not just go there, again.

I got up and approached her. She was wearing the same outfit as our last little encounter and was chewing bubblegum in an extremely annoying way.

"Oh. You don't wanna go there." I said in an 'back off bitch' voice. At this point I got some stares from Robbie, his partner, Kenzie, and a few other people.

"But I already have." She smirked and I couldn't help myself. I raised my hand to punch her, but she caught it.

"Eh, eh, eh." She waved her finger in front of my face and I heard gasps from around me. She punched me in the gut and I moaned in pain.

"Miranda!" I heard Mackenzie shout from across the room.

"Bad. Decision." I said in between breaths. I pulled her down and kneed her in the stomach. She grasped her new wound.

We were now in a full out fight.

I saw Mackenzie trying to run up to me, but one of Jessica's wannbe's held her back.

Jessica grabbed my arm and twisted it making me wince in pain. I shot my elbow back, making her let go of me. She held onto her nose, which was now bleeding, and looked at me. She punched me in the jaw and I started to bleed. I went towards her and was about to end this when I felt 2 hands pull me back.

I spun around quickly to see Robbie staring down at me. He looked pretty satisfied, yet disappointed. He gave me a 'let it go' look, and I shook his hands off of me.

I quietly went over to my seat and sat down, avoiding everyone's glares and questions. Jessica walked over by me and sat down also. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her wipe her bloody nose.

The teacher game in and everyone was silent.

"Today we are going- Jessica? What is wrong with your nose?" Concern filled his voice as he walked over near us. My jaw was slightly bruised and was slightly bleeding.

I removed my hand and grabbed a pencil.

"Miranda? What happened to you jaw!?" He lifted my head, examining my chin. I gulped. Getting into a fight gets you suspended.

I had to lie.

"Um, Jessica came in and tripped over my backpack. When she fell she hit her nose on the side of the table and I got up to help her, but when she raised her head she accidental hit my jaw with her forehead." I explained.

I glanced over at Jessica and could've sworn she gave me a faint apologetic look for a mere second, then it went back to her old self.

"Lets get both of you to the nurse." He helped me stand by raising my arm and I winced in pain. I tried as hard as I could not to show I was hurt and walked over to the door. Jessica followed far behind and I turned back to see Robbie staring at me with concern.

Why would he care?

I shook it off and turned my head to face the halls again. I felt someone tug onto my arm and I turned around annoyed.

Jessica let out a sigh and threw my arm down by my side. "Listen, I just wanted to say thanks."

Was Jessica Lehar apologizing?

"Oh look, the slut has a sincere side." I said in a sacrastic voice.

She just rolled her eyes and walked in front of me, not saying a word.

"Your really sorry, aren't you?" I asked, catching up to her.

"Yes, now don't make me regret saying that. And I swear, you ever tell anyone I said that? Your dead." She said with venom dripping in her voice.

I laughed. "Theres the Jessica I know." I nudged her arm and she just glared at me.

The rest of the way to the nurses office was silent. We didn't talk at all and I started counting the lockers on the wall to pass the time.

"We're here." I stopped in my tracks and looked at the office in front of me and took a deep breath.

"Here goes nothing."

||Yay new chapter! (: Hope you like it! Added a little more Jessica and Miranda tension.... Thanks for reding <3

-RobbieRehab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 311 10
You and Kyle have been friends on internet for 3 months now but never showed eachother your faces or real names for privacy and stuffs , his online n...
486K 17.6K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
143K 5.8K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...