Loving You [Spin Off of Lean...

Strayluv

Takes place after the story of Chiwa and Vegeta getting together, but when you fast forward a few months in a... Еще

An Awkward Beginning
Oatmeal
Happy Meatloaf
Their Love [Ending 1 | Chiwa & Vegeta / Kitsune & Lea]
Their Voice [Ending 2 | Chiwa & Lea / Kitsune & Vegeta]

He Who Makes Her Heart Race

35 1 0
Strayluv

Kitsune's POV:
After the lunch fiasco, we all went into our rooms. Vegeta and Chiwa in our old room, Lea and I in his and Chiwa's. It's still kind of strange to be here.

Silently, I take a seat on the bed and get lost in my thoughts. Looking around the room I've been staying in for months, I never really thought about the memories that may have been shared here. Lea and Chiwa's stolen kisses, happy tears, sad tears. Even those certain intimate moments...

I blush as the thought comes to mind.

Oh my god Lea and Chiwa have had sex here omgomgomg...

"Kit?"

Lea interrupts my freakout.

"Are you okay?? Your face is red,"

I look away and fan my face.

"Heh heh, y-yeah I'm okay! It's just a little hot in here!" I stutter, fanning myself.

He nods, "You're right," he starts removing his shirt, tossing it to the side in one full sweep.

I gaze up at the tall man before me. His toned chest and abs bare, running a hand through his fiery locks as if he knew how he was teasing me. My face gets hotter.

We haven't even done it yet...

He notices my stare and blushes, turning shyly to the side, "ah! Uh, sorry I just thought that it-I uh wasn't thinking!" He grabs the shirt back and covers his chest as if he had exposed breasts. I couldn't help but crack up.

"Lea, it's okay~" I grabbed his hands and took the shirt away. I place my hands around his hips and pull him closer, hugging his lower back/stomach region. He slowly places his hands on my head and shoulder, trying to return the awkward hug.

So many thoughts in my head. Being in this room at this moment wasn't helping.

I know Vegeta and Chiwa have...shared their love with each other. Although I'm happy for them, I can't help but to feel jealous. Am I jealous because they were able to move on and shared that moment when we haven't? Or am I jealous because I can't see myself sharing that with anyone else?

I look up to Lea who was already gazing down at me.

His surprise face eased into a smile which I return.

"Lea?"

"Hm?"

"Do you...find me attractive?"

"Uh, well of course! You're adorable!"

I need to turn this PG relationship rated R

"No, I mean....are you.." I let go of his hips and sit back further on the bed. My face becoming red with embarrassment at the words I'm about to say, but they must be said, "sexually, attracted to me?"

I couldn't bear to look him in the face as he words left my mouth.

"Uh..." he searches for the right thing to say. I could tell without looking that his face and hair were the same color. I peek up and see him shuffle in place, tapping his foot.

"Um, well y-yeah I find you uh-heh um..."

His words trail off in indistinguishable mumbles and he looks at the ground.

"What was that?" I scoot closer to him once more, "that last part?"

He stops stuttering and clears him throats, trying to calm himself down.

"I-I said that, yes, I do find you attractive in that way also," he fold his arms in accomplishment.

I stare at him for a moment. Unsatisfied with the answer I was given. Should I rattle him up a bit? Maybe I need to make he first little push...

"And what way might that be..?" I tuck my knees under me and sit up on the edge of the bed, only coming to about his nose. I wrap my arms around his neck which makes him drop his arms.

"Kitsune...what are you-"

"Sexy?" I quickly cut him off, "Could it be that you find me...sexy?"

I take one hand behind his head, running my finger tips through those ruby locks and trace the other one down his toned body, feeling him shiver as I gaze into his eyes.

"Because, Lea," I motion him to come forward. He leans in closer, and I raise up to his ear, whispering, "I find you VERY sexy," kissing his lobe, making him let out a quiet but audible moan.

I sit back on my thighs and watch the man before me. The six foot man looks like a deer caught in headlights. I try to contain a chuckle, in fear of ruining the moment. I want to know if this is what he wants too. It's like I can't fully move on unless I know he's to that point as well.

Suddenly, Lea slowly walks towards me, brushing a hair behind my ear. I blush at his closeness to my face, despite the act I just preformed. His hand moves behind my head and the other lands on the bed as he pulls our heads together for a kiss.

But, I could tell that this kiss was different. I felt him carefully and slowly push me with his body down on the bed. My legs untucked from under me, dangling off he bed. His knee perched on the edge while the other joined mine off the side.

I lace my fingers into his spikey toughs as our mouths move in motion. Tongues began to dance together in rhythm as the heat of our passion grew hotter. Soon, the kisses left my mouth and traveled the side of my face before residing in the crevice of my neck.

His canines brushed my flesh and I softly let out small moans as he nibbled at certain spots.

"H-hey, Lea?"

He stops and raises his head at me, noting that I had his attention.

"Do you want to...." and I look away. Unable to ask the full question.

He looks at me and around the rest of the room and closes his eyes before giving me a small 'nod'.

My heart begins to beat uncontrollably. As clothes starts to become scarce, the anticipation of what was about to unfold, was definitely clouding the room. Or...could it be...guilt? There definitely was something weighing heavy on my chest. My emotions were all over the place. Between Leas kisses and my mind going wild...I wasn't sure what was right or wrong at this point....

Chiwa's POV:
Sitting at my dresser, I start undoing my hair and makeup when Vegeta walks in our room, closing the door behind him. "Hi!" I welcome him, with excitement echoing in my voice. "We need to talk." he says. I hesitate for a second before responding. I hope it's not anything to do with what happened at lunch earlier.

"Yeah? What is it?" I ask. Vegeta comes up behind me. I look to his reflection on the mirror. His expression was sort of pained. "What's wrong?" I ask once more. Soon after, I notice his hands tugging at my hair, lifting strands off my shoulder. "That's not like you, playing with my hair and all." I comment. Noticing his cheeks redden with embarrassment, he drops my hair, turning to face against me as he crosses his arms. As I finish taking my makeup off, I turn from my seat, wrapping my arms around Vegeta's waist. "Come now, must you always do that?" I question, resting my head against his back. I didn't know what was going on, but doing this felt right to me. Everything may be seemingly fine, but we haven't been close like this in forever.

"Vegeeetah, what's wrong?" I sing, trying to get him to talk. "Hmm, you're not going to give up, are you?" he finally answers. "Mmhmm" I muffle in his back. I can hear him grunting before responding. "What's going on with you and that redhead?" he questions. My eyes widen, I didn't think it would come up so fast. "Ah, I see. You're jealous." I play it off. "Unhand me, woman!" shaking me off of him. "I am not jealous! I don't even know what jealous means." he adds, moving to sit on the bed. Sighing, I get up from the bench, sitting beside Vegeta, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Okay okay. I was just teasing. There's nothing going on with Lea and I. Like I dunno, today just happened to be really weird." I respond, letting it out. I decide to tell him what happened earlier at the store too. I mean, I might as well. At first I had wanted to hide it from him, but I didn't wanna hold it in either.

"So as you can see, I don't really understand what's happening." I explain. "Mhm, yes." he mumbles. "Should I kill him now or do it later?" he questions. "You won't do anything to him." I teasingly punch his arm. "Oh, so you do have feelings for him." he adds. "No, I don't." I scrunch my brows in confusion. Oh my gosh, he is jealous. "Then why would you defend him?" he asks. "Because Kitsune would kill you." I answer in all seriousness. "I'm her best friend, she would just let me off the hook." I add, smiling.

Vegeta turns his head, resisting himself to look at me. "Besides, it's you I love, remember? I thought we talked about this before." I further explain, while poking his cheek. I pout my face from no response. If he doesn't want to look at me, fine then. I'll just have to go in for the kill. Repositioning myself, I swing my legs over his, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. Vegeta drops his arms as I move more against him.

"What are you doing?" he questions. "I'm just taking ahold of what's mine." I answer, curling my lips into a smirk. "Would you rather I be somewhere else?" I add, teasingly. Smirking back to me in response, I feel Vegeta's muscles tighten around me, bringing me closer into his chest, taking my lips with force.

It's been awhile since we've shared a kiss like this. I've always liked the way he had with my mouth, as if he was being greedy. In between kisses, my mind couldn't help, but roam to what Kit and Lea were up to. Had they progressed to...more than just kissing? *throb*

Breaking me from my thoughts, Vegeta flips me on my back with him on top. I lay there, studying the complexion of his form as he slips his shirt off over his head. Was this what I really want? We've overcome and made a progression of many things together. We've certainly did this many times too...but I felt a sudden sting in my chest that made me yearn for another...

It was that moment in my mind that I knew I had to make a choice, but....who did I want?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

612 13 1
Vegetto finally returns to the future timeline after more than a year has passed. He made a wish on the Super Dragon Balls, but was their wish grante...
128K 4.5K 34
Description ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Goku starts to have faded feelings for his wife ChiChi and begins to have mixed feelings toward Vegeta. Does thi...
16.7K 350 31
*All characters belong to Akira Toriama(not really sure if I spelled that right) besides Brookly and Ice they belong to me and (y/n) belongs to you.*...
1.7K 65 21
Goku and vegeta was fighting this strange visitor but having difficulty because well u know them they love to argue and after a strange burst of ener...