WEDDING CLASH

بواسطة mochamallow

~♥~She's trying her best to win his heart but he keeps on ignoring and hurting her. Now that she has finally... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ^__^ v
Chapter 18 ♥o♥
Chapter 19 >,<
Chapter 20 :))
Chapter 22 X'(
Chapter 23 T^T
Chapter 24 :">
Chapter 25 >,<
Chapter 26 :)
Chpater 27 (--,)
Chapter 28 (-.-)
Chpater 29 :>
Chapter 30 :">
Chapter 31 =>.<=
Chapter 32 :")
Chapter 32 -.-
Chapter 33 ^__^
Chapter 34 :P
Chapter 35 ♥
Chapter 36 :)
Chapter 37 :))
Chapter 38 :'(
Chapter 39 ^O^
Chapter 40 ^p^
Chapter 41 ♥♥♥
Chapter 42 :)))
Chapter 43 (part one)
Chapter 43 (part two)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part one)
Chapter 46 (part two)
Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (part one)
Chapter 49 (part two)
Chapter 50 (part one)
Chapter 50 (part two)
Chapter 51 (part one)
Chapter 51 (part two)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2019
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

Chapter 21 ♥3♥

1.8K 5 0
بواسطة mochamallow

sorry for the typo.. :)))))))))))))

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ann’s POV:

Owww…

Headache woke me up.

I feel like I’m floating in the thin air and gasping for some oxygen..

Wait—why am I feeling uncomfortable?

Narrator’s POV:

Ann is very uneasy.

She peeped at he clothes and realized that she’s wearing the same clothes from yesterday, plus the room smells different..

Ann: (smells her shirt) yuck! Why do I smell so bad?!

Still not on her right mind, she got up and swayed her way to her bathroom..

Ann: what’s happening to me? My head really hurts! Did I bump it into something? Sheesh! Why am I talking to myself anyway?! (Touches her head) oww… my head aches more than my heart..

she had a half-bath, brushed her teeth and lazily went to her closet to change her clothes..

After changing her clothes, she smelled something queer on her shirt—ALCOHOL!

Right at that very moment, flashbacks began to flicker in her mind..

Ann’s POV:

OMO!!! Did that really happened?! that wasn’t a dream—was it?!

OMO! OMO! DIE ANN! PLEASE DIE! I can’t take the embarrassment I caused to myself! Why did I go that far?!

Talking to the lamppost—and worse—BARGING INTO SAM’S HOUSE! How can I face him?! How can I face james?!

My head hurts more!!!

Narrator’s POV:

While ann is under pressure, she heard the doorknob click..

“that must me james!!!” she thought

She immediately slammed the door of her closet, jumped on her bed and buried herself in her violet-splashed blanket..

She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip..

“ ann, are you still sleeping?”

She closed her eyes tighter..

She suddenly felt james hand shaking her..

“ann, are you skipping school today?”

Ann: (whispers to herself) what am I going to say? What should I do?! I can’t just act like nothing happened! That would be too obvious.. maybe.. (imagines)

*-*-*

Ann: james, I’m sorry for acting like that.. I’m just depress..

James: so? The hell I care! Drink as much as you want!

*-*-*

Ann: (whispers) no-no-no! that won’t work! What about..

*-*-*

Ann: james, I won’t do it next time—please don’t get angry..okay?

James: I don’t care if you’ll drink again! Drink as much as you want! All I care is Ericka!

*-*-*

Ann: (sighs) I know..what am I thinking ..he would never care for me that’s why there’s no need for me to explain it to him..

James POV:

I was about to leave when I heard ann murmuring and talking to herself—again.. you know what, she has a disease! I think she need to see a psychiatrist cause I often caught her talking alone—she really has a problem inside—I think :D

At first I thought that was just sleep-talking but I got curious and leaned closer to listen. Fortunately, she’s hiding inside her thick blanket that’s why I can eavesdrop—hahaha! I really love eavesdropping—who doesn’t? :D

Narrator’s POV:

Ann was whispering to herself without knowing that james was listening..

Ann: he’s really a frog—how can he choose Ericka over me? Sheesh! Wait! That’s not your problem now ann li! You need to face him!

Ann peeped out of her blanket to check whether james is still around..

When she peeped, her eyes got bigger because james face was just an inch away from hers!

That time when james leaned closer, he didn’t notice that he’s leaning near ann’s face because of the thick blanket..

James swallowed hard and both of them can feel each other’s breath..

Ann felt like her nerves are shaking and exploding inside! Her face started to have the color of an apple..

James heart was stealing his every breath by skipping beats! He felt an electricity running throughout his veins..

“why is she attractive today?” james thought..

“why is he staring at me?” ann said to herself.. “is there something wrong with my face?”

James swallowed hard and leaned more closer to ann..

He just can’t resist her sparkling diamond-like eyes..

Inch by inch

By inch

James drew closer..

James: (leans closer) you drive me crazy..

After those words, james kissed ann’s lips softly.

A kiss that’s lighter than a feather, sweeter than the sweetest chocolate, gentle as the breeze, and wonderful as the rainbow..

Ann eyes were wide open as James lips started to move. James can’t help it, HE WAS ATTRACTED by ann’s aura..

James POV:

Her lips were the softest of all. Hers is far more different than the lips I’ve kissed.

WAIT!!!

What am I doing?! What are you doing james reid?!

I snapped myself in reality and when I opened my eyes, I saw her shocked face. I immediately pulled myself away from this bug and wiped my lips..

WHAT THE HELL?!!

Narrator’s POV:

Ann’s eyes were wide open as if she’d seen a ghost. Her eyes were glued on the ceiling as she gripped her blanket tightly..

James: (breathes deeply) uhm..

Ann quickly sat on her bed like a zombie sitting on her tomb after a long sleep.. the grip on her blanket were tight as if she’d tear it apart and her eyes were on nowhere.

Ann: (touches her lips) you..

James: (clears his throat)

“ why did I do that?!” james thought

Ann: (breathes deeply) you..you..

Ann turned to james weakly with a shocked face..

James tried to avoid ann’s sight and focused his eyes on his foot..

He looked around with his knees shaking because of nervousness..

James: what me? (clears his throat)

Ann: you ..you kissed me..

James heart pounded faster..

James: yes ..I..I did kissed you..

Ann skipped breathing—that was real.. she was indeed convinced that she wasn’t dreaming at all..

Her grip was stronger..

Ann: you..

James: argh! That’s.. (breathes heavily) that was your punishment for drinking last night!!

Ann: my—what? (pops her eyes)

James: PUNISHMENT!

James released a long and deep breath to let his nervousness go..

James: so.. if you dare to drink again—I’LL KISS YOU—AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

After saying those words, he grabbed his bagpack and went out of ann’s room in a flash of seconds, leaving the shocked princess staring at nowhere..

James POV:

Argh! Am I fool?! Why did I kiss her?!! How did that happen?!

But.. her lips were amazing though..

James: (clears his throat)

I looked at the mirror and saw my pale-handsome face..

James: james.. you’re just stress! (sighs) I’M JUST STRESS!

Wait..why am I talking alone?

James: (whispers) that bug had infected me with her disease.. I STARTED TO TALK WITH MYSELF TOO!

Am I crazy? Have I gone mad?!

But.. she’s really pretty..

Wait! What am I saying?! Argh!

I’d better be going.. all I need is Ericka, not her..

Narrator’s POV:

Up, down.

Up, down,

Up

Down..

Ann stared at her face blankly while holding her pink hello kitty toothbrush..

Ann: (mumbles) he shoupve ashked fhor mhai phurmishon pherst!

<he>

She throwed the bubbling toothpaste up and wiped her wet lips..

She smiled..

Ann: he really did kissed me (bites her lips)

She took a deep breath amd prepared herself for school; nervous of what the outcome would be..

Ann’s POV:

I wonder what’s his reaction now.. I don’t know if he’s just making fun of me or he really does takes it seriously..

Sigh..

Jenny: (distracts ann) yahh! How can we make our report now?!

Ann: (stares at nowhere)

Jenny: hey.. (catching ann’s attention using her hands) annnnn!!!

Ann: (distracted) mmm?

Jenny: you’re not listening, are you?! Shhesh

Jenny rolled the books aside and examined my face..

Jenny and I were like bestfriends since birth—no, I’m just exaggerating. I met her at the gathering when I was 13, so eventually, we became friends. She’s a girl who has an amazing amout of humor inside of her; I often doubt her words because I’m not sure if they’re true or not. She seems playing jokes always—especially when she’s with me..

Now, I’m avoiding her stares because I know that Jenny kim knows Ann Li so much..

Jenny: what’s wrong with you? You’re like a girl who’s been kissed.. (snorts)

Ann: (gasps) how’d you know?

Ohhhh crap, what did I just spilled??… I’m in soooo much trouble..

I swallowed hard as I see her stare at an empty space..maybe she’s downloading what I’ve said earlier..

I was in a great shock when she screamed like she’ve seen a cockroach same as my size..

Jenny: SHUT UP!! (laughs)

Librarian:HUSSHHH!

Jenny covered her mouth to prevent any ANNOYING NOISE..

Jenny: (gasp) how did it happen..?

Ann: (clears her throat) we still need to make a report (controls her smile)

Jenny: YAHHH!

Ann: hush!

I looked around and pulled her head under the table..

Ann: (whispers) stop shouting for cying out loud!

Jenny: (conrtols her laugh) so..tell me everything..

Ann: well (controls her smile) I don’t really know.

Jenny: c’mon ann!

Ann: well.. (smiles secretly)

I don’t know why I feel like this.. everytime I remember the kiss, my tummy’s ticklish..

Jenny; okay.. how did it happen?

Ann; hush! (whispers) well… I was lying on the bed that time.. (clears her throat) hang-over

Jenny: WHAT?! You drunk?!

Ann; well.. (giggles nervously) kinda..

Jenny: okay-okay! Let’s talk about that drinking stuff later.. (leans closer) what happened next?

Ann: he kissed me..

Jenny: (snorts) you’re not dreaming that time, are you? (laughs softly)

Ann; 9hits jenny’s arm) yahh.. are you insulting me?

Jenny; not really.. I just know that you’re fond of dreaming—even if your eyes were wide open (snorts)

Ann: sheesh.. (stares angrily at jenny)

Jenny; fine! So tell me, what kind of kiss was it?

Ann: (blushing) do I need to elaborate?

Jenny: of course! I’m your bestfriend!

Ann: (blushing) it was a..

Jenny: (leans closer)

Ann; (looks down) it was just a quick smack on the lips..though his lips started to move but he immediately pulled himself away..luckily (chuckles nervously)

Jenny: QUICK SMACK?! Good heavens! That was a kiss for you? I thought it was a – (snorts) you know..a torrid one..

Ann: (gasps) ugh! Jenny! How can you say that to me?! Gross!

Jenny: (rolls her eyes) if I know, you wish it was a torrid one.. (laughs)

I was about to tear her ribs off when we heard the bell rang..

Ann: saved by the bell..sheesh..

I immediately grabbed my bag and headed for our class while jenny is following me like a dog waging her tail; she’s bugging me about the QUICK KISS.. sheesh..the word QUICK pisses me off..

What am I worried about is the bet between me and Ericka..

Can I win the bet?

James POV:

Why did I do that…

Sigh..

Ericka; don’t you think it’s a good idea james?

James; (distracted) what?

Ericka; (smiles) is there something bothering you?

James; (holds ericka’s hand) nothing..do you wanna go to my place after class?

Ericka: (smiles evilly) I’d love to..oh.. (looks down) about what happened last night, I’m so sorry..

James; don’t worry about it..

I gave her a smile and went to our discussion..

A moment later, I saw ann enter the classroom.. she seems sparkling..

Did the kiss really affect her? Sheesh.. I know it does! She’s so lucky to have my kiss..argh! why did that happened?! I’m losing my goal again! My goal is to make her fall out of love for me, but because of my reckless actions, I’m givng her a chance to fall inlove with me more! Argh! How come I’m so pathetic?!

Crap!!he ignored me! What the hell?!

Ann’s POV;

I saw james and Ericka having their MOMENT again.. urgh! He already kissed me and now he’s flirting..

I walked pass by him and tried not to look on his eyes.. I’m really jealous.

Ericka is really working hard to get him away from me but I will make sure that I will win the bet..

I concentrate on the lesson and after class I looked for james, but I can’t see him..

Wait—sam.

He’s not around.. I haven’t seen him..

Wait—I need to find james first..

James’ POV:

After class I immediately dragged Ericka to my car and headed home..i know that the bug will BUG me again..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 186 31
you could say it was a bad case of blue, to describe it one didn't need to be discrete for it was at a point where it didn't need discretion, for wh...
8.1K 212 43
What do you get when you mix a stubborn, beautiful woman with an arrogant, handsome man, and there's already a history between them? The results may...
255 17 9
In the days leading up to a special event, things start to unravel as family members and friends try to find the silver lining in their rapidly colla...
1M 23.6K 20
Romance. Afraid to love again, after her fiancé was brutally gunned down, four years ago, Samantha works long grueling hours, to forget the pain...