The Salvatore Witch...

De ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... Mais

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

Damon -.-

407 6 4
De ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Megan*

"I think I should come along," Damon muttered, as he saw me stuff my stuff in my bag.

"Damon, at first I thought it was sweet that you're so concerned about me, but now, its plain annoying. Stop."

He stood up and hugged me from the back, "I just got you after decades of trying. Let me come."

I turned around and smiled at him, "I want you to come. Its a witch thing though. You know how they hate vampires and you coming would just make matters worst for me."

He sighed, "Witches are such bitches." And suddenly he smiled, "Hey! That rhymes!"

I hit his chest and he laughed, "One of the most powerful witches stands before you and you could be dead if I wasn't so generous."

He pouted. Yes, pouted. That girl.

I smiled at it though, something's definitely wrong with me. Love makes me weak. And Damon too, I notice. Love isn't for creatures like us. This is wrong.

"Damon, I need some time alone. This might be the last few days I have with my magic."

He seemed hurt, but he understood and nodded, "I could pack for you, if you need?"

I smiled. "Its almost done. Thanks for asking thought."

He frowned, "Why the sudden change in mood?"

"What change?"

"You're being too sweet."

I laughed, "You don't like it? I mean, I'm always rude to you, aren't I?"

"Not rude... but not like this. What's up? You upset about all this? Trust me Megan, it'll be alright. You're very strong, they can't take your powers, it'll be a damn waste."

Oh god, he thought it was because of this. This was nothing. I knew, and they probebly knew too, no one could do anything about my powers. I'm not one of the strongest witches, I am the strongest. I believe. There have just been ten witches as strong as I am in history, one being the Original Witch herself, and eight others are my ancestors. The last one, no one knows about, but I'm sure that person's long gone.

"Megan?"

I snapped out and giggled, "Damon, you really think this is what got me upset? You do know they're scared of me right? I can literally turn people I don't like to ashes. Would it be someone who annoyed me or someone from the council, they all die if they annoy me. You know that."

"What is it then?"

"You."

~

*Maccena*

What's dying feel like?

Not so special obviously.

I thought I'd never even face this shit, being the twin of the most well known and probably most powerful witch that walks this earth. But things didn't go as smoothly as I imagined.

Being her twin really doesn't have any fucking perks. Not one single one. I only won Matt over, but I could do that without being her twin.

I suffer because of the bitch who must be cuddling in Damon's arm now. Oh god, why.

"So," the weirdo injected me with witch hazel again, "I didn't know the popular Megan Salvatore was so easy to capture."

Now you get it? They think I'm that dimwit. I mean come on, we're twins, but I'm way prettier! I'm being bitchy? Forgive me, I was kidnapped on my first date. Gahh! When's she gonna realize I'm missing? Oh god, what if she's off on a vacation with Damon? Did Matt realize I'm gone? Is he gonna try to find me? Am I gonna die like this?

Why am I not like Megan? She would've scared this guy off already. I'm a witch, but nowhere as powerful as she is. I'm so useless actually. The only productive thing I can do is prank people saying I'm my twin. I deserve to die. I'll be saving Megan and that means I'll be saving a lot of people.

Now that I give it a serious thought, a lot of people want her dead, if I die, they'll think she died and she'll be safe for a while. She needs that. She's already died a few times. She needs a break. She's always sacrificed herself for others, I could do that for her.

I sighed, giving him the 'I-Don't-Really-Give-A-Fuck-Look.'

'Megan Mode'- ON. "I don't have time for this, babe. What's it you want?"

He raised a brow. "And she starts talking."

"Well, I figured I gotta get out. I was on a date. An important one. Now I hope I'm not here to entertain you. But FYI, I'm a good stripper," I winked, "And for you, I'll do it for free. Then fucking let me out, okay?"

He laughed, "They were right."

"They who?"

"The people who told me not to kidnap you."

I smirked, "So they're scared of me? You should be too."

He chuckled, "You don't know me."

"Yeah, that's plain unfair! You know me so well, I don't know you though. What's your name handsome?" I purred.

"You don't turn me on. You're not my type."

"Oh but I am. I'm everyone's type."

Then without warning, in one swift moment, he stabbed me through the stomach. This hurt like a bitch! But I was Megan, she didn't react, she just challenged. "Now, lets get to why I got you here."

I coughed blood and nodded, "Yeah."

"You will work under me."

I raised an eyebrow."What does that mean?"

"Witches are dumber than I thought. You will kill all those vampires, your friends. Or you die."

"And how do you trust me?"

"I don't. But I have a witch of my own."

And a woman in a black cloak took a step from behind him. "Master?"

"Compel her."

She nodded and walked up to me. She looked into my eyes and muttered some words, I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I was captured. Then she lifted my palm and cut it. Then she called the weirdo and motioned for him to drink it. Without hesitating, he did. Then with a smirk and few words in some crap language, she stepped back.

"She's your slave."

~

*Damon*

"I? Megan I don't get it!" I cried, "I've been trying to get you to lighten up for hours now."

"I know." Then she took a step forward and held my hand, "Damon, have you realized? We never acted like this."

"Like what?"

"Like we're stupid teenagers in love. We're dangerous and feared and killers. We can't behave like this."

I could see her point but I didn't understand it. "What the hell Megan! We're still dangerous and feared and killers!" I took a breath to calm myself down, if she got mad, the next thing we'd know, the house would be burning. "Megan, everyone needs love."

"That makes us weak."

"No! If anything, it makes us stronger! I have you, I'm the strongest man ever!"

"Believe it or not, it makes us weak. You do know, my actual father died because of love? He loved my bitch of a mother and look what happened!" She paused all of a sudden, her eyes widening, "Damon?"

"What?"

"After my father killed himself cuz of what that woman did," she flinched. She never took her name. Ever. She hated her for what happened to her father. "She remarried... a witch. I've met him a few times... he's powerful. What if..."

Now I realized what she was saying, "Maybe..."

She immediately stood up and picked her bag, "I gotta leave. Bye."

And she vanished. No good bye kiss.

I started to get out of there, but then I noticed she left her phone. Great, I can't even call now.

~

*Maccena*

This can't be. I can't be his slave. Oh lord.

He stepped forward. "Kiss me," he murmured looking into my eyes.

And even though I hated him with everything inside of me, I leaned forward and brushed his lips slightly. Then I smashed my lips on his and kissed him almost desperately. What was I doing! My brain screamed for me to pull back, but every muscle in my body refused.

A moment later, he pulled away, "So, powerful smart ass witch is now my slave. I feel so... I don't even know! Megan Salvatore is my slave!"

The woman in the cloak cleared her throat, "Master, I do think something could be wrong."

He frowned, "What?"

"It was too easy. From what I've heard, Megan Salvatore is one heck of a witch. One of the most powerful. It wasn't supposed to be this easy."

Well yeah, it was quite easy to get me under control. Had I been Megan, this woman would be dead already. But here I am, kissing the man who kidnapped me. Just great. Since I'm a clone Megan made for herself, I'm not nearly as powerful as she is. Just a little bit of her power kinda reflected to me.

"So what now?"

"I don't know. It was just too easy."

He rolled his eyes. Then he looked into my eyes, "Kill Stefan Salvatore."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

249K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
400K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
450K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
307K 13.6K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...