Never Again

By KinkyKylies

Love is beautiful, love should be beautiful and feeling safe is not a privilege, but a basic need. When you d... More

Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Bruises
Chapter 4: Moving
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 6: Hospital
Chapter 7: Switzerland
Chapter 8: Eyes
Chapter 9: Fear
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Secrets
Chapter 12: Stranger
Chapter 13: Conversations
Chapter 14: Coffee
Chapter 15: Home
Chapter 16: Nightlife
Chapter 17: Leaving
Chapter 18: Work
Chapter 19: Sharing
Chapter 20: Supermarket
Chapter 21: Cake
Chapter 22: Hills
Chapter 23: Food
Chapter 24: Lies
Chapter 25: Hiding
Chapter 26: Apologies
Chapter 27: Invitation
Chapter 28: Surprise
Chapter 29: Travelling
Chapter 30: Trackside
Chapter 31: Communication
Chapter 32: Drinks
Chapter 33: Race
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: Closer
Chapter 36: Job
Chapter 37: Introductions
Chapter 38: Start
Chapter 39: Preparations
Chapter 40: Nerves
Chapter 41: Unexpected
Chapter 42: Win
Chapter 44: Confusion
Chapter 45: Doubt
Chapter 46: Disbelief
Chapter 47: Discovery
Chapter 48: Truth
Chapter 49: Avoidence
Chapter 50: Talks
Chapter 51: Lobby
Chapter 52: Inattention
Chapter 53: Conflict
Chapter 54: Realisation
Chapter 55: Implications
Chapter 56: Heartache
Chapter 57: Silence
Chapter 58: Birthday
Chapter 59: Again
Chapter 60: Hotel
Chapter 61: Repeat

Chapter 43: Action

1.3K 47 9
By KinkyKylies

She was standing in her hotel room with Macy, who was already ready for the big party Red Bull had organised. The last party had shown her that they knew how to party and that was after a disappointing weekend, so she was looking forward how they would turn it up to eleven this time. However she first had to find an outfit that was good enough to go out in as she wanted to look good for Seb.

'This one would look good on you,' Macy had pulled a red dress from Keira's suitcase and held it in the air to look at it.

'No, I'm not wearing red tonight. Ferrari colours, you know?' she grabbed the dress from Macy's hand and put it on her bed.

'Oh yes, Ferrari,' with a focus on the word Ferrari Macy wiggled her eyebrows and she smirked. 'It's obvious you have a thing for Seb, but in the mean time you just kiss random Ferrari drivers?'

Keira picked up the black dress she had brought and thought that one would be more appropriate for tonight. 'I went out with him last race weekend and when we were alone he kissed me,' she grinned as she thought about that moment. 'I mean, I kissed him back, but I didn't start it,' she added to make sure Macy did understand.

'So you like both Seb and Alonso? I hadn't taken you for a polygamist, but whatever floats your boat,' Macy laughed and she nodded appreciatively when Keira showed her the black dress.

'Like is a big word, just little crushes, you know?' she said casually, not wanting to fill in Macy on how much exactly she liked Seb. 'Oh, I forgot, you don't know. As Jenson isn't just a crush, is he?' she shot Macy her best devilish smile.

'We were talking about you!' Macy exclaimed and she tried to hide she was blushing.

'Not anymore, spill it sister. What has happened between the two of you, because Jenson is in on it too,' Keira said while flicking her hair out of her face so she could see her better. 'I want to know the juicy details,' she grinned.

'If you really want to know, during one of Jenson's victory celebration parties last year we did eh, a few things,' Macy began with a face as red as a tomato. 'He had invited me, because we always kept contact although we both moved to a different team. I can remember there was a lot of alcohol and somehow we ended up back in Jenson's hotel room,' she concluded with her hands covering her face.

Keira smiled triumphantly, she knew there had to be more to the story. 'And then?' she asked eagerly, she wanted to know more.

'We had a good time, obviously, but somehow we never ended up in that situation again. I mean, I would like to, but he never gave me an indication that he wanted to repeat that night,' she sighed as she sat down on the bed.

'Well, from what I could see he definitely is interested in you. So I would just go for it and see where it ends up?' Keira said encouragingly as she put on her dress. She turned around so that Macy could help her zip it up and she looked in the mirror to see how she looked.

'You look stunning, I think half the team will want to dance with you,' Macy smiled. 'Other teams will be there as well, so prepare for an eager Spaniard. I've heard stories that he's really forward with his tactics,' she chuckled.

'I can confirm that,' Keira yelled from the bathroom where she had gone to fix her hair and put on some make-up. It was taking a lot less time these days as she didn't had to cover up her bruises anymore, as they were all gone. Only the ones on her chest were still somewhat visible, but her dress would cover that for her.

'So, do you want to repeat what happened or maybe even more?' it was clear that Macy didn't beat around the bush and she was beaming with excitement with the prospect of Keira and Fernando together.

'I don't know,' Keira answered, although she wasn't entirely honest. She probably wouldn't kick Fernando out of the bed if they ended up there, but she kept replacing Fernando with Seb inside her head.

'You look even better if that was possible at all,' Macy gasped when Keira walked back into the room. 'Come on, let's show you off to all the hot guys,' she grinned as she pulled Keira towards the door.

Keira could just grab her bag and her phone and followed Macy outside, she was definitely ready for a party.

----------

He had just stepped out of the shower and was just about to put his shirt on when he heard a knock on the door. That must be Keira, he thought so he went to open the door shirtless.

'Hi,' Britta said whilst raising her eyebrows when she saw Seb was answering the door half naked. 'You also have problems getting dressed now? Should I hire someone to do it for you?' she smiled as she walked past him.

Of course it was Britta, like it almost always was, why had he expected it to be Keira? With a groan he closed the door and followed her inside. She was already standing there with his shirt in her hands and he put it on as Britta in the mean time pulled out her phone to answer some messages.

'I know you already had a lot of media duties today, but because you've won there will be more of those tomorrow. I only allowed the German and British press to get some of your time, so it'll not be too bad,' she said distractedly. 'I rebooked your flight already and Christian has told me he's going to call you tomorrow to discuss some other things. I just wanted to inform you so that you'll wake up early enough tomorrow, as I still remember that time were you were an hour late,' she sighed as she put her phone back into her pocket.

'Thanks Britta,' he replied, although he didn't look forward to the next day at all. He knew it was her job to do all of this, but sometimes he wished she could just disappear.

'Oh, and Heikki has told me to keep an eye on you,' she said when she walked to the door. 'I also know what's going on now and it doesn't look pretty Seb. You would make my life hell if this blows up somehow,' she added before she left.

Great, so Heikki had informed the person who knew where he was and what he was doing 24 hours a day, perfect. He gritted his teeth and took the opportunity of being alone to curse Heikki as loud as he could. It increased his mood slightly and when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror he agreed that he looked good enough to go out. He had put on the tightest clothes he could find in his suitcase as he had noticed Keira staring at him more frequently when he wore those. He knew that therefore he should have done the opposite, but he had done so anyway. With a tiny bit of guilt he closed the door behind him and he rested his head against it, to talk some sense into himself.

'What are you doing?' a voice said.

He turned around and spotted Kimi eyeing him suspiciously. 'Leaning against the door,' he answered.

'I saw that,' Kim answered and he put on his sunglasses.

'Then why did you ask?' Seb answered as they walked into the direction of the lifts.

Kimi shrugged his shoulders. 'I don't know.'

'Where is Minttu?' Seb asked as he couldn't see Kimi's girlfriend anywhere. He had invited them both to the party, so he couldn't understand why she wasn't here.

'Still getting ready. Girls,' Kimi answered while rolling his eyes. 'It took too long, so I told her I was going already,' he said if that was very logical.

'That's not very nice Kimi,' Seb grinned, although it was a typical Kimi thing to do. He liked his no bullshit approach and often tried to do that himself, but Britta wouldn't let him.

'Not my fault that she isn't ready. Don't understand why they do have to paint their whole face, it already looks good without it,' Kimi said in a serious voice.

They stepped into the lift and Seb pressed the button to ground floor. 'You told her where the party is, right?' he investigated as he knew passing on information wasn't Kimi's strongest point.

'I knew I forgot something. I'll text her, don't worry,' Kimi almost smiled as he pulled out his phone to text his girlfriend.

The lift stopped on the next floor and when the doors opened it was fucking Fernando who was walking in. He was still pissed at Fernando for his behaviour on the podium and he looked at the ceiling when he walked in. He knew Fernando was playing games and he wasn't going to participate, he wasn't going to give him that joy.

'Hi,' Fernando said and he leaned against the wall. 'Good race, wasn't it?' he tried to make small talk.

Of course Kimi wasn't the most talkative, so automatically Fernando was looking at him, great. 'Yes, congratulations on third,' he couldn't help himself but grin because he had won and Fernando hadn't. He could see the smile almost disappearing of Fernando's face, but he had realised his mistake very quickly and was now looking foxy again.

'So, the top three in the standing are all in this lift. I hope we'll not die in this, although I would still have beaten you both if that happens,' Fernando grinned as he looked at Seb's annoyed face.

'Well, it shouldn't make much difference. If we die in her or not, you still will not be the world champion this year,' Seb shot back and they both seemed to have forgotten Kimi was still there.

'Let me text Keira to see if she wants to hang out before she leaves,' a sly smile played on Fernando's lips and he awaited Seb's reaction to this.

See, he was playing games and he was not going to fall for this trap. He knew Fernando was cunning, but he was not going to let him drag Keira into their rivalry. He would never use another person to destabilise his competition, but he knew Fernando would go to any length. That was clear from his participation in Spygate and Crashgate, he would never even consider cheating or blackmail to win. So instead he just smiled at Fernando and started a conversation with Kimi, which was oblivious to what had just happened.

----------

The club was already packed by the time Macy and herself arrived. They had been waiting for Chris, Charlie and Sean in the lobby, but somehow the guys had ended up being later than them girls. They had teased the boys all the way to the club and they still wouldn't say why they were so late.

'I think they couldn't decide on what to wear, especially Chris because of Laura,' Macy suggested as the guys were getting drinks for all of them.

'Or maybe they lost their hotel key?' Keira replied while scanning the space for a glimpse of Seb.

'Or they had to buy some condoms for Chris,' it was hard for Macy to keep a straight face and when the guys returned with the drinks they couldn't understand why the girls were giggling so much.

'We ordered the strongest drinks they had, because we could,' Charlie said cheekily as he handed everyone their shots.

'Typical guy thing to do,' Keira rolled her eyes and accepted the drink. She never really liked alcohol except from beer and wine, but she was ready to get drunk. She had missed letting herself go and escape from the control she normally wanted to keep on her life.

'Cheers!' Sean yelled and they all downed their drinks, which resulted in a lot of gagging.

'This shit is horrible,' Charlie spluttered and he quickly downed a second one, because of logic.

Macy turned towards Keira. 'I think we're going to be drunk very soon, so be prepared to do something you'll regret tomorrow,' she grinned and she slapped her friend on the back.

'Well, I guess we have to deal with that tomorrow. Tonight we're going to have fun, because we have won,' Keira yelled in Macy's ear and she could already feel the alcohol kicking in. Damn, these shots were strong.

'Look, Seb and Kimi are here,' Macy nudged Keira and they both were looking at the bar were Kimi was ordering drinks. 'Of course the Iceman goes straight for the alcohol,' she grinned. 'Don't know where Minttu is though, she said she would also come.'

'Is she nice?' Keira asked as she was curious how someone could be together with Kimi and not get crazy.

'Yes, she is one of the sweetest persons I know. She is also the only one I know besides Seb who can melt the Iceman. They are really cute together, you almost wouldn't recognise him when he's with her,' Macy smiled as she kept one eye on Kimi.

'I have to see that,' Keira grinned and she couldn't imagine Kimi smiling and holding hands with someone.

'We have new drinks,' Charlie interrupted their chat and handed them new shots. They looked as horrible as the first but they happily drank all of them. 'Now come join us on the dance floor please, because it's no fun with only guys,' he pleaded as he pulled on their arms.

'Alright,' Keira chuckled and they followed the group to the dance floor.

Everybody was still on a high from the win earlier that day and they enjoyed themselves massively. The alcohol helped them getting out of their comfort zones and it made for a great evening. Keira danced with almost everyone as they all wanted a turn, which boosted her confidence somewhat. Although Seb tried to keep her for himself, she made sure to switch partners often enough as she didn't want anyone getting suspicious. Chris had finally made his move on Laura and they were dancing close by, she gave him a thumbs up whenever Laura wasn't looking. He rolled his eyes each time he noticed, which made her laugh. Macy was drawing the attention of almost everyone in the club as she was now practicing her sluttiest moves. Keira had tried to stop her from doing these, but she had insisted that she wanted to continue. So instead she filmed it to show it to her tomorrow, she was such a good friend.

Keira noticed a specific person staring at Macy and she suddenly felt adventurous, she was going to help her friend she thought while giggling. The alcohol had made that decision for her and she thought it was the best idea she had ever had. So she sneakily escaped from the group and walked up to Jenson who was leaning against the bar.

'Hi, I'm Keira. I'm from the Red Bull team,' she introduced herself to Jenson. Normally she wouldn't have dared to say something to someone this famous, but it was for a good cause she told herself.

'Jenson,' he said in surprise and he held out his hand.

'I have seen you staring at Macy,' she smiled and she pointed at her friend as if he didn't know who she was.

This caught Jenson's attention and he straightened his back. 'I wasn't staring at her specifically,' he defended himself. 'She just happened to stand where I was looking, you know?'

'Don't lie,' she laughed when she spotted his face. 'Don't worry, I came here to tell you that she told me that she still really likes you. She always has,' she added just to make sure he got all the information. Macy was probably going to kill her if she found out tomorrow, but she would worry about that later.

'You're Seb's new performance engineer, aren't you?' Jenson asked desperately trying to switch to another topic.

'Yes?' she answered being surprised, she had not expected him to know this.

'You fit Seb's description,' he explained when he looked her up and down. 'He's very positive about you, did you know? So maybe that's why he started winning again,' he grinned. 'You can switch to my team if you want?'

She smiled as she didn't really know how to respond, had Seb really been that positive about her? 'What are you willing to pay me?' she joked.

'I think Seb will crash me out every race if I snatch you away,' he laughed and his eyes were back on Macy who was now dancing with Charlie.

'I will do what?' a drunk Seb suddenly appeared out of nowhere and he put an arm around Keira to steady himself, all whilst looking accusingly at Jenson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 7.8K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
86.7K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
44.9K 1.5K 25
He was her favorite driver but when they start to drive for the same team, all they do is fight. She is the forbidden fruit he knows he can't have an...