Bill Cipher x Reader (One Sho...

Bởi martian_one

A collection of Bill Cipher x Reader one-shots with your favorite dream demon Bill Cipher!~ NOT taking reque... Xem Thêm

Quick Overview!~
Reader x Bill - Just another
Neko!Reader x Bill Cipher - Hide & Seek
Reader x Human! Bill - Pocky Game!
Reader x Human! Bill - (1) Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!~
Reader x Human! Bill - (2) Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!~
One-shot Expectations
Reader x Sick! Bill Cipher - Sick Kisses
Demon! Reader x Human! Bill Cipher - Not So Bad
Blind! Reader x Bill Cipher - Deal's a Deal
Child! Reader x Bill - Lost
Child! Reader x Bill 2 - Crayon Drawings
Drunk! Reader x Drunk! Bill - Drunken Confessions
Angel! Reader x Demon!Human! Bill - Secrets
Cat! Reader x Cat! Bill - Kittypet
Gravity Falls x Reader...?
Baby! Reader x Human! Bill
Henchwoman! Reader x Human! Bill Cipher
Update
Werewolf! Reader x Human! Bill
Discontinued! With Extras
The Lost Works: Shy! Reader x Bill
TLW: Human-demon! Bill x Reader - Soulmate AU
The Lost Works: Younger Human! Bill x Reader
TLW: Human! Prince! Bill x Princess! Reader
The Lost Works: Yandere! Bill x Reader
TLW: Human-Demon! Bill x Heartbroken! Reader
TLW: The Christmas Special (Human! Bill x Reader)
TLW: Bill x Reader - The End?
I am a hot mess
Expect the Unexpected

Reader x Bill - Alliance

14.3K 343 226
Bởi martian_one

Requested by: (I kind of forgot who, whoopsies!)

Regular demon Bill this time but you don't see his form except on a wall so ehh? 

Okay, I don't want to spoil the one-shot so here you go!
Enjoy~

You were never fond of the color white. It's a very bland color, which is why you never liked it. Something like red or black suited your taste. Yes, you adored the color red more than white. Sadly, you couldn't paint the hospital room's red and so they stayed white much to your dismay.

The explanation for you being in the hospital was because you were sick. Too sick for any outside contact. In conclusion, the hospital kept you quarantined away in a little room. A small, white room where you were often alone in.

There wasn't anything in the room except for a bed. If there was, it would have to be disposed of immediately. That didn't give you many time killers to pass with.

You sat on said bed with the cold wall pressing against your back. Although the thoughts kept you company they weren't enough to satisfy you. Occasionally your arms would fidget in the hospital's special gown. It was too tight for your liking but it's supposed to be that way. Every few seconds you would flinch, your body wanting the need to move.

'You know you can't...'

Talking to yourself was often a way to get rid of the lingering loneliness since you couldn't interact with real people.

"I know," You replied and let out a long sigh.

Closing your eyes, you were tired of seeing the room's boring color.

'Could've at least given you a coloring book.'

"You know what happened last time," A snort of air shot out of your nose.

'So what if you drew on the walls? It's not like they can't be washed.'

You didn't respond. Instead, you only paced your breathing to a slow rhythm. It was if you were in a trance. The feeling of tranquility washed over you like a stream of water. Whenever that happened you would sleep the day away. Unexpectedly, a third voice entered your head.

So you're the kook I've heard so much about!

Instantly your eyes snapped open, curious about the new voice. This was one you didn't create on your own. If it was, you wouldn't have made the voice as echoey and high pitched.

"Who are you?" Your eyebrows curled into a questionable look. Even though you had nothing to stare at, you concentrated on the padded walls in your room. Suddenly, beads of liquid pricked on the wall. What caught your eye was the color. It was red.

The crimson liquid seemingly painted itself into a triangular shape with a single eye, contrasting itself with the white. Hesitantly, you struggled off the bed and walked to the drawing, before plopping yourself on the ground. The triangle glowed as it spoke.

Name's Bill Cipher doll face!

"Bill Cipher?" Your voice lingered.

The name seemed familiar yet distant at the same time. Maybe you heard it from someone or possibly you read about it in a book.

Bill Cipher! The greatest dream demon ever to live! Also the last...

"The last?" 

Not gonna give specific details but yeah, last of my kind

"So why are you here, o great and mighty Bill Cipher?" You snickered like a hyena.

Haha, very funny kid but I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to make a deal

"What if I want to have a friend?" A crooked smile played your lips as you teased the wall. This is the kind of insanity that ended you up here.

We could make a deal about that, the voiced reasoned.

"Really? You actually want to be my friend?" You sat up straight, your eyes widening at the idea of not talking to yourself again. Honestly, you were getting sick of yourself.

There's a difference between want and will, kid

"But you'll be my friend either way, so it doesn't matter! Let's do it right now! I'll take the deal." You shout and stand up with excitement tingling through your bones, "What do I have to do?"

Whoa slow your roll hot-shot, I'm not your typical talk-about-boys type of friend. And it's not a friendship, more of an alliance.

"An alliance? How so?"

I can help you in ways you can't even imagine

After the words were said, the locks on your straight jacket loosened and fell. A crazy smile crept on your face as you slipped out of the small, torturous garment. How long has it been since you were able to move your arms? It honestly didn't matter anymore, now you would never have to wear it again.

"Oh my god! It feels so good to be free!" You stretched out your arms and wrists, basking in the lost ability.

"Think you could open the door while you're at it?" A chuckle escaped your lips.

Whatever you want kid, but first we have to seal the deal, the triangle figure from the blood display began to move on the wall. It stuck out a drippy hand for you to take. Eagerly you grabbed it, the blood soaking into your palms.

When the handshake was over the hand sloshed to the floor, splatting against it very nicely if you do say so yourself. It looked amazing on the white tile. With the hand you shook with, you smeared blood on your face like war paint. The door popping open stole your attention from the little make-up session.

The chance to be outside again was wide open. You took one step, then another, and another till you were running out the doors of your white room. Adrenaline sparked in your veins. Nothing could spot you now.

Other freed cell mates sauntered around either dazed, hysteric, or trying to escape at the sudden release. Guards and doctors scrambled to get people under control, which made you laugh. People like you could not be contained. This is what you loved, pure utter chaos.

The whole asylum is open, kid. All the other kooks are out too so be careful! I need your meat sack in good condition.

"Alright, mom." You pivoted to the right, weaving through a mess of psychos and guards.

Bursting through a pair of emergency exit doors was simple enough. For years you've memorized this place. Every cell and hallway were embedded in your mind. You had every piece to escaping except for how to get past the security look. Thanks to Bill, everything fell into place.

A breath of fresh air awaited your lungs, "Damn, it feels good to breath real air!"

Scaling the outside fence was no problem. What did you do with all your free time? Train yourself for a day like this. Sit-ups and leg drills often beat talking with your snarky conscience for a time killer.

'Where do I go from here?' You thought, hoping Bill would answer quickly.

Hide in the woods until dark. I'll throw the hounds off track but you're still on your own, so I'd watch my back if I were you.

You proceeded to sprint to the forest located behind the asylum. Supposedly they were there to help keep the patients feel less at an asylum and more at home. Now it would be your cover for escape. Home is where you can hide, you used to say.

'Then what will we do afterward?' You stalked in circles around random trees to help throw off your scent.

Night was turning in and the sky grew a deep rich blue. Summer cicadas hummed as if to sing to the moon. Rough bark kissed your back as you lazily swung your legs on either side of the tree's branch. It wasn't until after you climbed the tree to hide in did Bill answer your question.

After tonight, we're going to pay a visit to a place called Gravity Falls

"Sounds like a road trip! I love road trips," You rest your head back, daring to fall asleep.

"It's clear we're going to be great friends."

Surprise! If you didn't figure it out yet, but I'm sure you have, the reader is insane!
Also, if you're the one who requested the Insane! Reader, please comment below so I can put your name at the top!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

81.5K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
1.4K 128 15
Bill Cipher appears in the Mystery Shack, after five years, with no memories of what happened. Dipper and the others now have to forgive the demon to...
100K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
1.2K 112 98
This is book for all the Gravity Falls fanfictions I write that are to long to be Oneshots, but to short to have their own book :D Some may not have...