P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 43

1.4M 23.3K 8.1K
By BritishBums

.

.

- Blue -

.

"Okay, okay stop pushing me!" I angrily yelled, as I stumbled into a small and empty cell. "Do I really need to be in this right now?" I motioned down at my orange jumpsuit.

Instead the officer didn't answer, just walked away.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I sat down in the corner, leaning on a wall. 

"Please don't tell me this is happening." I whispered to myself, closing my eyes.

"Hey! No talking to yourself or we're sending you to a mental hospital." I hear a cop say, me looking up.

I didn't know if that was just a joke?.. Or was it true? Whatever it really was, I just stopped talking.

"Where's my phone?" I asked the lady at the desk, as she looked at me.

"It's right here, don't worry ma'am. Do you have and legal parent or guardians?"

"No, I live alone."

"Any ID?"

"Yeah, um." I mumbled. "It was in the pocket of my sweater, along with some cash if you want that to." I spoke sarcastically, the lady just glaring at me.

"Do you realize how disobeying to a formal contract can be a huge consequence?"

"Err.. Yeah. I'm in a jail cell, how can it this not be a huge consequence."

"Cut the sarcastic tone or you're in here for a longer time." Another cop butted in.

"Do you have anyone we could contact for questions, that can possibly tell us the truth?" 

One person immediately popped up in my head. "Yeah, I could give her a call." I nodded.

And that was Hannah.

.

.

.

*****

"BLUE!" She gasped. "Ew what are you wearing?" She whispered, hugging me anyway.

I chuckled, embracing her tightly. "Oh god, you have no idea how happy I am that you guys are here."

"Are you in jail for the rest of your life?" Niall asks, me frowning.

"No, they're just leaving me here until they get all the information they need and what they should do with me." I shrugged.

"Stupid paparazzi, dammit! And how's Harry? Did he cope with it, or?.." Hannah's voice trailed, her eyebrow raising.

"I just told him I was sorry before the cops took me.. But then he looked so sad, and so did I.. I just don't know. But we kind of.."

"Oh please don't tell me you guys had se--"

"No! No. Guys, I told him I loved him. And that he loved me too." I breathed out, looking at the both of them.

There was a short silence before they both started to scream in happiness, Niall lifting me and shaking me all around before Hannah picked me up too and started spinning me.

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S AMAZING!" Hannah shrieked, kissing me on my cheeks in such suprise.

I giggled, waving her away as Niall grinned, clapping.

"But then.. This happened." I motioned at our surroundings, their faces falling immediately.

"Oh Blue, I'm so sorry. You two were soo close. This close, to actually being perfectly happy." She emphasized, demonstrating with her fingers as I sighed, nodding once.

"Well, how long do you think I'm in for? Yuh know, for disobeying a formal contract."

Niall sighed, pondering. "I'd say a whole eternity."

Hannah hit him in the arm. "Don't say that!"

"Ow! I was just kidding!" Niall pouted, rubbing at his arm.

"I don't know, a month? But this will wreck your whole college image.. They might even kick you out for getting arrested, Blue." Hannah sadly looked at me.

"Well technically, right now.. I'm not arrested, aren't I? I'm just.. Held captive. The school won't have to know about any of this happening at all. I mean once I get out, I don't speak of the record to anyone and it'll be fine. Maybe. Or.. At least it's my plan."

"And.. What about Harry." 

I pursed my lips, shrugging slowly. "I'm going to tell him the truth, first thing I see him. He deserves it anyway. And.. If he might hate me for everything after, then.. I guess it'll be the end."

"No." They spoke in unison, sadly looking at me. The two looked at each other, before back at me.

"But Blue.. You're not the only one, who's keeping something." She sighed.

"What do you mean?" Slightly tilting my head, she took my hand and sat me on a seat, as she sat beside me.

"Blue, about Tyler.. He--"

"He's perfectly healthy. He's going to live." I spoke firmly, cutting her off as my face remained stoical.

"No, Blue. Tyler is sick, he's so sick.." She spoke shakily, me looking away from her as I bit my lip. 

"Why are you telling this to me?" I whispered.

Hannah's blonde hair seemed more duller than usual, her eyes looking the same. She looked dull in general though.

She sighed, fiddling with her fingers. "I know, I should've told you this right from the start, but.. I-I just couldn't get myself to. I didn't want to hurt you like this, I knew you were already.. Just as hurt."

"Hannah." 

"Blue, it's Tyler.. Th-that day he was rushed to the hospital a couple of weeks ago, he was taken to the hospital for a reason. H-his days were reduced, Blue. The doctors..They said that he could die any moment, unexpectedly because of his condition. They found out too late, and they just can't do anything about him anymore, Blue. I'm so sorry." Hannah weakly spoke, tears brimming her eyes. "Please forgive me."

My mouth hung open in shock, the wetness in my eyes once again starting to prick. My heart had dropped, actually everything had dropped in this moment.

A cry left my lips as I gasped, holding a hand to my mouth. "N-no.. It i-isn't true. It can't be." My voice cracked, the tears streaming down my face. "Hannah why would you keep this from me?!" I rose my voice, my lips trembling. My knees had the sudden urge to give up, but I remained standing.

"I'm sorry, Blue." Hannah winced. "I know it was so fucking stupid and low of me, I know I--"

"I have to see him." I whispered. "I can't be stuck here, Hannah. I-I have to see him, tell him everything I need to before it's too l-late." I stuttered out, choking out more tears as I closed my eyes. "Hannah.'' I sobbed, not even getting myself to be mad at her anymore, probably because just too much was already happening.

Weakly, I fell into her arms, crying into her shoulder.

"I'm on the verge of losing Harry again.. I can't afford losing Tyler." I whispered, as she attempted to comfort me by rubbing my back.

"Hey you're strong remember?" She sniffled, looking at me with a weary smile.

"But I've reached my breaking point, Han.. I don't know why I even thought I could be perfect and swing through life like it was a swinging vine. I remembered before graduation.. I told myself, I'd be perfect, and stand above everyone else. I'd be the one holding my master's degree and having the most perfect guy beside me. And look at me now, will you?" I murmered, hiccuping as I let the last of my tears out.

After, I was too weak to even cry anymore.

"I'm sitting in prison, and I've lied to one of the most important men in my life. Half of this world knows me as a slut and whore, while the other half knows me as the perfect girlfriend. And I think I've realized.. I'm far from perfect. I've messed up everything good in my life." I whispered.

"Hey, but I'm still here. Always alright? Even if all the guys out there break your heart, and you go to prison probably twenty more times after this.. You know I'm still going to always be here for you, Blue. You're like a sister to me. And.. I promise to never keep something from you, ever again. I knew it was wrong, ever since the beginning." Hannah muttered, looking at me. "Besties before beaus, remember?" She grinned.

I chuckled weakly, my smile fading right after. "Thanks so much. Hannah, you just might be what keeps me sane at this moment."

"I know. I'm amazing aren't I." She attempted to lighten the mood, and she succeeded.

We both giggled, my head on her shoulder.

"Are things okay? Fot a second I thought the building would burst into flames.'' Niall butted into our sisterly moment as I frowned.

"Well aren't you just random." Hannah looks at him, as he smiled, as if saying "yeah that's me."

"If I don't ever see Harry again, will you tell him that I'm sorry for lying to him and that I actually really do love him?"

"Blue you're just talking crazy alright? Of course you'll see him again."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because he's actually coming over in a bit, I called him."

"Niall why?" I gasped, hitting him in the arm in surprise.

''Ow! Oi, that's twice you guys, thanks for injuring me."

"You're welcome." Hannah nods sarcastically as he slightly smirked.

"Don't worry! Just explain to him what went wrong, and--"

"What went wrong is that she kind of lied to him this whole time, and was with the paps through the first part of the first month."

"Oh.. Oh shit, yeah." Niall breathed out, itching the back of his neck. "Well you're going to have to tell him the truth at some point right? Let's just hope he doesn't take it in so rough, alright?"

I nodded once. "I just know Harry, yuh know? He'll be devastated.."

.

.

.

*****

.

I sat in my cell, watching them look through papers as they spoke quietly.

You know, maybe they'd let me out soon.

Yeah.. I doubt that.

Harry had soon walked in, still with that confused and angry look on his face as I gulped.

My eyes locked with his, my fingers clasping around the bars nervously.

"Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?! Blue didn't do anything so just--"

"Harry, I did. Alright?" My voice cracked as I looked at him sadly.

He made his way over to me, his eyes softening. "Blue what happened?"

I felt the tears prick at my eyes as his hands had reached through the bars to hold onto mine.

"Harry, I'm so sorry." I whispered. "T-turns out I've been lying to you.. This whole time. And I'm so sorry. I thought I'd be able to do it easily because I had this hate for you, but then.. Throughout that time, I-I fell in love with you. I had the same feelingd back then, but I was just that ignorant.. Harry, I really hope you forgive me."

"Wh-what did you do? It can't be that bad." Harry spoke cluelessly, me shaking my head, as the tears streamed down my face.

Harry immediately wiped them off with his finger as I sniffled.

"Harry.. While I was in a contract with you and management, I was also in a contract with the paps to help them ruin your reputation. Th-that's why Kendall was even here in the first place.. She's been lying to you too.. But that isn't the big deal here. I-I'm so sorry, Harry. I know it was wrong, now. I realized that--"

"Oh." He muttered in shock, his emotions just completely falling, I could see it in the look on his face.

Harry had withdrew, stepping back as he ran a hand through his hair angrily and both sadly.

He was on the verge of tears too, but he held them back, blinking the tears away.

"Blue how the hell could you lie to me like this? I.. You know I thought I meant it, when I said that I loved you. I actually fucking thought you were different from other girls. I felt that I could trust you." He pointed, speaking through gritted teeth. "All you do is lie to me this whole fucking time.. Even when I told you I loved you today. You didn't do anything at all." He spat, now crying as he looked down.

"No, Harry listen to me please." I weakly spoke. "It wasn't so hard for me at first, but then I realized that I love you! Please know that it was a mistake I made.. I--"

"Yeah, it was a mistake. Because Blue, I actually thought.. You were good to me." His voice shook, as he painfully looked away. "Turns out you still sneak behind my fucking back and have plans with the paparazzi! Blue, I'm not doing this anymore, okay? Fuck you. I never loved you, and it was all a fucking mistake. You're nothing but a fuck buddy." I could see the lie in his eyes, but his words still hurt as if bullets were being shot right at me.

I sobbed, closing my eyes. "Harry, I'm so sorry.. P-please don't go." I cried, but I still watch him leave before my eyes.

Our eyes had met once more, but then he had vanished. Just like that.

Crying into my hands, my knees gave up as I fell onto them.

But I.. I loved him.

.

.

.

- Harry -

.

Once I had made my way out, I just knew that I was lying to myself.. Of course I loved her.

But then.. She just told me this big confession that she's actually been hiding from me for about two months now.

She went behind my back and did all this.. Yet I'm here, looking so stupid because she made a fool out of me.

Maybe it wasn't right to love her. Maybe, it was just a stupid phase I was going through.

Yeah, because we were both made to envy and despise each other, that's it.

Then if it's like that, then I actually do hate her.

This is what I get for actually trusting a person.

Everything.. Just tumbled down, in one single moment.

Somehow, I couldn't get myself to believe it.

I felt a warm tear stream down my face as I sighed, quickly wiping it off.

Drawing in a deep breath, I walked back to my car and left.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 22 12
I anxiously staring at him, waiting for him to laugh and tell me it's a joke, a really bad fucking joke. He's in front of me in a blink of an eye and...
833 21 16
In this story, Zayn has already left 1D. ________________________ 'Can we talk?', he was asking nicely. 'Leave me alone, Harry!', I answered rude. 'C...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...