Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LXXII

3.9K 91 51
By -NewRules-

3rd Persons POV

Pancake Day. To religious people it's Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday, the start of the journey of Lent. For everyone else, it's an excuse to eat an inhumane amount of sugary substance on a weekday.

"Daddy! Look!" Harry shouted as he exited his school doors.

"What is it baby?" He asked.

"We made pancakes in school today! It was so much fun!" Harry said as he proceeded to show Liam the poor excuse of a pancake. But he's only 10, so it's alright.

"That looks really yummy baby. I think Papa bought some ingredients today so that you can make more tonight." Liam said.

Niall came out of school with Luke and both of their faces were covered in the sticky chocolate substance, otherwise known as Nutella.

"Well, if it isn't two chocolate monsters." Liam laughed as Niall and Luke approached him.

"Rawr." Niall said baring his teeth and making his hands look like claws.

"Come here 'till I wipe your faces. You're not getting in my car like that." Liam said as he was particularly proud of his pristine car.

He managed to find wipes from one of the mothers who was waiting for her kids and wiped the two boys faces.

He waited with Luke until Zayn and Calum walked over from the high school.

"Cal!" Luke exclaimed as he seen the older boy approaching.

"Hey Luke." Calum said and ruffled Luke's hair.

"We made pancakes today in class!"

"You're so lucky! I wish we still got to do that." Zayn pouted.

"Where's Justin?" Liam questioned, noticing the absence of said boy.

"Josh wanted to take him out for a birthday dinner tonight since he's working tomorrow night." Zayn explained.

"Justin's going to be alone on his birthday?" Liam asked.

"About that.... He asked if I could stay over tomorrow so that we could order dinner and he won't be alone." Zayn answered.

"I'm not sure about it, tomorrow's a school night. We'll talk to your Papa about it when we go home."

They said goodbye to Calum and Luke after they dropped them off at their apartment and drove home where Louis was already setting everything up to make pancakes.

He had his apron on and had the others hung over the chairs ready for the boys to put them on.

"Chef Harry, Chef Niall and Chef Zayn, your assistance is required in the kitchen." Louis said in a posh accent to which Harry giggled.

The family spent the rest of the night making a lot of pancakes. Batch after batch, they would decorate them with Nutella, syrup, strawberries or bananas.

"I don't want to eat mine Daddy." Harry pouted.

"Why not baby?"

"I don't want Bob to die."

"Bob?"

"Yes! Bob!" Harry said referring to his pancake who had two banana slices for eyes, a strawberry nose and a stripe of syrup for the mouth.

"You need to eat it Hazza." Louis laughed.

They eventually got Harry to eat his pancake and made lots more. They didn't even have dinner since everyone was stuffed from all the pancakes they'd eaten.

"So, Zayn was wondering if he could stay at Justin's tomorrow night." Liam said to Louis as they tidied up the mess in the kitchen.

"I don't see why not, as long as he's done all of his homework then it's fine." Louis said.

"Zayn!" Liam shouted and Zayn came prancing into the kitchen. "Pack a bag for tomorrow night. You can stay at Justin's but I want your homework done first." Liam said and Zayn's eyes lit up.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Zayn said jumping up and down and hugged Liam and Louis.

Zayn packed a bag straight away and Louis and Liam laughed at his enthusiasm.

The next day Zayn was picked up from school by Liam as Josh was taking Justin out straight after school for a 'last minute birthday present' before he goes to work.

"Zayn! Are you ready?" Liam shouted as he entered the house, tired from a long day at work.

"Yeah!" Zayn shouted back.

He ran into the living room and greeted Liam quickly.

"Do you have his birthday present?" Louis asked.

"Yep." Zayn nodded.

"Uniform for tomorrow?"

"Yep."

"Your school bag with all the folders you need for tomorrow?" Louis fussed.

"Yes Papa, I've got everything." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I was just checking. Have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow after school."

Liam dropped Zayn off at Justin's house and told him to have a good night and behave.

Justin opened the door for Zayn and waved to Liam who then drove off once he had seen that Zayn was safe with Justin.

"I know I've said it already today but happy birthday!" Zayn said as he hugged his taller boyfriend.

"Thanks baby." Justin said laughing at Zayn's antics.

"So what was Josh's present to you?" Zayn asked as Justin took all of his bags from him and took them to his room.

"I'll show you later. What do you want to order for dinner?"

"I'm fine with whatever you want." Zayn said.

"How about a Chinese?" He suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Zayn said and they sat on Justin's bed watching Netflix.

"You know what this means?" Justin said randomly in between episodes.

"What?"

"I'm now technically a year older than you again." He laughed and Zayn pouted.

"You're an old man, you'll have grey hairs before me." Zayn stuck his tongue out.

Justin called the Chinese restaurant to order while Zayn chose a movie for them both to watch.

"Dinner's ordered. It should be here in ten minutes."

Zayn nodded and snuggled up beside Justin on the couch. Well, it started like that but Zayn soon moved himself to sit in Justin's lap as the two of them made out.

"I love you." Justin said in between kisses.

"I love you too." Zayn said as Justin started sucking on his neck, his hands travelling down to grasp Zayn's ass.

A sudden knock at the door cut the session short as Justin rushed to fix his hair before opening the door to and paying the delivery guy.

"I've got food!"

"I love you!" Zayn squealed excitedly making Justin smile.

"I know." He smirked.

"I was talking to the food." Zayn replied sassily.

"Oh." Justin feigned hurt.

"I love you too though." Zayn said as he went on his tip toes to peck Justin's cheek.

The two ate their dinner while talking about a lot of things. One of which was Justin's family.

"Has your mum or stepdad called to say happy birthday yet?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, they sent me a text this morning and then phoned me after school. Jaz and Jax sent me a card they made." He said smiling as he thought of his younger siblings.

"I've still not given you your present!" Zayn realised as he got up and rushed to get Justin his present.

He returned back and sat across from Justin and slid the present over.

Justin unwrapped it and a wide smile spread across his face.

Zayn had bought a photo frame, decorated it and placed his favourite picture of him and Justin in it. Along with that he got him a new wallet and then a bigger present which was on the floor.

Justin unwrapped the big present and laughed as he seen a camping set, something he and Zayn had been speaking about doing for a long time.

"What do you say? Do you want to try it out tonight?" Zayn said referring to the camping gear.

"Yeah baby, this is amazing. Thank you." Justin said and pulled Zayn to sit on his lap.

The two boys went outside to build the tent, well it was more like Justin building while Zayn took pictures to upload to his snapchat story.

Zayn eventually got too cold sanding about outside watching Justin put up the tent so he decided to go and get lots of blankets, duvets and pillows to put on top of the huge camping mattress along with the laptop for Netflix and bowls of sweets and crisps.

Zayn went back out to find that Justin had successfully built the frame and was standing admiring his work. Zayn organised the pillows nicely while Justin rushed back into the house for something else.

Justin came back out and ordered for Zayn to get them drinks and then once Zayn had left he put little fairy lights up in the tent, making it look romantic but it was really because Zayn's afraid of the dark.

When Zayn came back he couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. It was spectacular.

They watched a movie until Zayn remembered Justin still hasn't shown him what he got from Josh for his birthday.

"Justin?" Zayn asked, lying on Justin's chest.

"Yeah baby?"

"What did Josh get you?"

Justin smiled and asked Zayn to let him sit up. He sat up and removed his top to reveal the very toned chest that made Zayn blush.

"This." He said and pointed to a small bird tattoo on his hip.

"You got a tattoo?" Zayn squealed and Justin nodded. "Does it hurt?"

"Only a little bit."

"Can I kiss it better?" Zayn asked and then leant down to kiss over the tattoo.

The gentle kisses were making Justin go wild inside and sending blood straight to his member.

"Zayn." Justin groaned and moved Zayn back onto the mattress of pillows and blankets to kiss him hungrily.

Zayn ripped his top off and wriggled out of his trousers while Justin tried to get out of his trousers. Once they had both gotten rid of said garments they continued making out.

Zayn wrapped his hands around Justin's neck and brought him closer as Justin rolled his hips down to meet Zayn's.

Zayn was already flushed by this point, his cheeks were a nice rosy colour and when Justin pulled away from the kiss to look at his beautiful boyfriend he couldn't help but coo.

"You're so beautiful Zaynie. I love you so much." Justin panted as he kissed down Zayn's chest.

"Then show me." Zayn said and Justin snapped his head up to look Zayn in the eyes.

"W-What?"

"Make love to me Justin. Show me how much you love me."

"Are you sure Zayn? I don't want you to feel pressured okay."

"I don't feel pressured Justin, not with you." Zayn said and continued kissing Justin. And really, who was Justin to deny such an offer.

"Okay baby, I'll go slow and if you want to stop and anytime just say, okay?" Justin said and Zayn nodded.

"Words Zayn. I need to know you understand you can stop this at any point."

"I understand J, please." Zayn whined.

"We don't have lube or a condom Zee." Justin panted.

"I do, it's over there. I wanted this to be part of your birthday so I came prepared." Zayn blushed.

"I love you." Justin whispered, kissing Zayn's nose before reaching over to grab the condom and lube.

*start*

"This is going to hurt a bit okay? Have you ever done this BeFoUr?"

"Not l-like this. I-I tried it m-myself." Zayn stuttered, his face getting redder by the second.

"Okay, calm down. I'll take good care of you." Justin kissed Zayn on the lips once more for reassurance and then slicked his fingers up with lube.

He took his time opening Zayn up, doing so with care and caution. He knew Zayn was uncomfortable with it at the start so he continued kissing him to try and take his mind off of it.

When he deemed Zayn to be ready because of the moans he was releasing he rolled the condom onto his member and the slicked it up a little more with the left over live on his hand.

"This is going to feel better than my fingers, okay?" Justin said as he lined himself up with Zayn's entrance.

He pushed in slowly and felt Zayn tight around him. He stopped once he was fully in to let Zayn adjust to the size.

"Move." Zayn pleaded and he scraped his nails down Justin's back.

Justin started thrusting slowly in and out of Zayn while Zayn moaned loudly and curled his toes in pleasure.

Justin moved his grip from the sheets on either side of Zayn's head and took Zayn's hands above his head and into his own. He quickened his pace and began to thrust deeper.

It wasn't long before Zayn came all over both of their chests and Justin spilled his load into the condom.

*End*

"I love you Princess." Justin said as he started wiping Zayn's chest with the baby wipes Zayn had brought out, he wasn't joking when he said he'd come prepared.

"Love you too." Zayn said tiredly.

After Justin cleaned the both of them up he slipped under the covers with Zayn and pulled him into his chest as they both fell asleep under the twinkling fairy lights.

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the Zustin chapter! Please don't leave any comments saying how they're too young, I know Zayn's only 15 in it but the reality is that some people don't wait for the age of consent. And no, I'm not glorifying underage sex.

If you have any prompts as always if love to hear them!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

1/03/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 13
When Diana Mitchell moves to her new boarding school and meets old friend Liam Payne will something happen between them or will friends get in the wa...
70.4K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
11.5K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
6.5K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...