Idol Situation

بواسطة FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... المزيد

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Problems

1.2K 117 13
بواسطة FairySalvatore

Gathering up all the courage I knocked on the door of father's office. I was not going to ask MD anything. My father was originally the manager and he was going to do that.

"Come in." His voice boomed across the room.

"I have something to ask," I said a little stressed.

He looked up in shock and worry and I bet he was thinking I will ask him about the other daughter or another family.

"Can boys take a day off and go somewhere?"

His face relaxed on my words.

"They don't have time for that. Maybe later." His expected reply made be disappointed and angry.

"They work too hard already. Give them some break."

"I decide that not you."

Before I knew, I was already defending the boys.

"No, I am their manager and I decide that you. If you can't ask the MD, I will." Since he didn't expect me to be sort of rebellious he looked shocked.

"You will not do such thing. These boys have still a long way to go with so much talent streaming in." He was thinking as a manager or rather like an elder expecting too much from kids.

"I think they can live if they have fun for one day." And without a further discussion, I rushed out.

Before I lost the adrenaline and incentive I knocked on the door of MD's office next.

He was a man in late forties and looked kind of stoic.

"Who are you?" Was the first question he asked.

"Robert's Bray daughter and intern." Intern had to be added else why would I ask about VICTOR's schedule.

"Camilla?" He asked with a weird frown.

Great, just great!

"Other daughter," I said in a stiff tone.

"Oh, okay. How can I help you?" He asked.

"I am here to ask for the permission to take VICTOR for an outing." It felt foolish doing such things.

"Sure, go ahead. Boys are already doing great. I think they need a day or two off." His words shocked me and I couldn't wait to smile at him.

"Thank you," I said and careful enough not to hop out of his office in happiness I walked slowly.

"Would you like to be a model?" He asked as I was about to step out.

"No." My fast reply made him smile.

"You should think about it."

"Thank you sir, but even if I think for about million years my answer would be no," I said in a joking manner which made him chuckle.

"What do you do then?"

I answered him truthfully, "Photography."

"I see." He said and bidding him a quick farewell I stepped out before he changed his mind about the day off.

***

"I have good news," I said as soon as the boys sat down in the car the next day.

"What?" Brent asked.

"I got the permission." As soon as I said the boys cheered like crazy.

"How did you do that?" Michelle asked.

"I walked into MD's office and asked him." After arguing with my dad.

This part I left out.

"Woah, brave," Ross said which made me kind of feel proud.

After that we were quiet and without giving much thought I was humming a song.

"Whose song is this?" Zaidan asked suddenly and I realised I was singing Skylar's song.

I looked at him with an apologetic look biting my tongue, a gesture that came naturally when I made a mistake.

He sighed and looked away letting me deal with this on my own.

"Skylar's," I answered truthfully.

They all turned to look at him with surprise.

"Umm..yeah I composed it." He said scratching the back in an uncomfortable gesture.

"Why is it not in the album set?" Zaidan asked with a little anger in his tone.

"Well, because dad has never been good at choosing things." It was meant as a jab for choosing anyone else over my mom.

"You should trust us a bit more," Brent complained with a contemplating look.

"Apparently he trusts you but didn't want to present something less than perfect," I answered instead of Skylar since he was embarrassed by the whole deal.

At my words, he looked at me with an expression that meant he was surprised how said the words right out of his mouth.

"I want this song on the track list of our album." Ross decided with a tone of finality.

And I swear I think Skylar blushed.

"I will make sure that happens," I said with a satisfied smile and sat down comfortably.

"What did Director say?" Brent asked.

That I should be a model for the company and used his usual Director tactics on me. But I was not interested in this stupid thing so I decided to keep it to myself.

For now, I was pretty excited about the one-day date sale and I wanted to see how it goes.

We were heading for the radio broadcast now since the boys were done with song and dance practice. I was a little hyped.

We entered with a huge crowd of fangirl cheering in front of the radio studio and I again felt amazing to walk with the boys at such time. We entered in the studio and it felt surreal to see what we usually see behind the scenes.

There were usual questions and all but I noticed that the host was clearly flirting with the boys, specially Zaidan. And even though I had no freaking right to be annoyed, I was kind of irritated.

Zaidan being the nice celebrity he was kept smiling at her. They talked about the usual things like the album, promotions, song theme, fan reactions and other stuff. There was a live singing segment and then there was tell truth about band mates segments which was hilarious.

All this while the host next to Zaidan found ways to place her hand on his arm, his shoulder. So as soon as there was break time and they got up to drink water and all, I walked to Michelle for help.

"Please sit next to Amanda now." I requested him and he looked confused at this request.

"Why?"

"Well, since you should also get a chance to talk your mind." What the hell are you doing Zenna?

They are celebs and a million girls flirt with them.

"On second thoughts don't mind me. Just sit wherever you want." I said in a tired tone.

The show resumed and I started gathering stuff getting ready for leave for our next stop which was the school sale. I wanted to hear the whole show but I didn't get a chance. I walked in when they were sending out greetings to fans and the usual finishing words. I was a little surprised to see Michelle sitting next to Amanda and not Zaidan.

"What happened?" I hopped next to Michelle feeling glad for what he did.

"Zaidan requested for a seat change. Said he was not comfortable with all the flirting. You should have told me that he requested that." Michelle answered me casually.

I was left spellbound at this. And it left me wondering if  Zaidan actually a type of guy to shy away from flirting?

***

My dad was calling when we got down in the school. I was not in a mood to talk to him but I answered nonetheless.

"You actually went and got the permission of MD?" He sounded angry.

"Yes since you are still in a resting state and I am the manager that makes the decision," I answered feeling angry at his tone since he was the culprit here.

He sighed as if I was hopeless.

"You are responsible for them that meant you make a good decision. These boys have worked hard whatever they have achieved." My dad cared for them and for some reason this made me happy.

"It's just a holiday dad," I answered in a softer tone.

"I know, it's just .... they have a deadline till which they need to submit a new song for repacked album." That was already done.

He still didn't know Skyler's song was decided by the other team members.

"Maybe a one-day outing will give them inspiration."

"Did he ask you to join the industry?" Dad asked knowing the director well enough.

I noticed the boys following me from behind.

"Yes," I answered.

"what did you say?"

"No." Another ambiguous reply.

"Okay, dad talk to you later," I said before he asked something that would require explanation.

"I am kind of worried," Ross fell back to talk with me.

"Why?" Did he hear something?

"Skylar has been kind of a introvert and he had no friends in school. What if they don't bid for him?" Ross was such a dad figure.

"Oh, please. They all-rounder of awesome VICTOR band, he will surely get a high bidding." I gave him a cool smile.

He was worried for nothing,

"This is a school of a celeb in making or celebs and Skyler's presence might be a thing of pride but there are more competitors than friends here." His words now got me worried.

"Okay, you go ahead and I will see what to do?" And I ran away in direction of classes to know what was going on.

The classes were going on but I noticed few students walking towards the auditorium.

"I will be getting that date with William today."One girl said with a giggle.

"Just remember anyone will not bid for Skylar. He was the ice prince when we studied together and now we will show him that being arrogant is never good." One of the girls in the group said and I held back a grin worried that Ross was right.

What should I do as a manager?

I have no clue but I did know what I had to as a fangirl. I was going to bid for him even if no one else was.

-----------------------------------------------

This story is making me kind of crazy. Since I hope to be in Zenna's place more than often with my bias band next to me XD

Anyone else feeling the same? :D

Please spread the story if you are liking it so far :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
67.7K 2.7K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
KALBE SAPLANAN OK بواسطة Ebru

قصص المراهقين

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.6K 375 37
Season 4 of Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective Zandra, a famous "psychic" who grifts the grifters using only her wits, gave the worst of society...