The Light Behind Your Eyes (A...

By BambiiAmrii

Hey there, I'm Shannon! I'm 14 years old and I live in an orphanage. After being thrown on the streets, aband... More

Finally leaving this dump.
Who released the fangirls?
Clothes, clothes, and more clothes.
"School can suck my imaginary dick."
"Well, that's not the first time I got beaten up by a blonde."
"What the fuck is going on?!"
I don't know what to name this chapter.
Sorry not sorry
Her giggle is adroable, I just sound like a dying Walrus...
School doesn't teach you useful shit.
Home schooling?
Home schooling.
Pillow fights.
In the first time in forever.
Never leave Mikey alone with your daughter.
Never fuck with Jersey boys, mother fucker.
Ray would make the best dad ever.
"KILLJOY, PETE'S HERE!"
You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 1)
You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 2) *FILLER CHAPTER*
Unexpected Surprises. (Part 1)
Unexpected Surprises (Part 2)
Sloppy kisses
Shark Week and Cuddles.
"Well, That Shut You Up Fast."
"GIRL, GET IT!"
"That's What I Thought."
Baby Girl.
Raymond Cupcake-Hands Toro.
Kicked Out of Victoria Secret.

Home sweet home.

1.4K 34 104
By BambiiAmrii

Gerard's POV:

As soon as everyone got into the car, I looked over at our Killjoys information.

Name: Shannon Taylor
Age: 14
Allergies: N/A
Personality: shy, quiet, easily scared/terrified, bubbly.
Her past: We don't know a lot about her past, the police has turned her into us when she was found roaming around the streets covered in bruises and very minimal clothing.

It took us about a year and a half to get her talking to others. All Shannon really does is draw and listen to music. Every month, she'll dye her hair different colours and combine them together to make a unique look. From what we've told, she isn't anything like the others. She listens to 'scary music' and dresses in mostly black and skinny jeans. If not, a dark coloured over sized flannel or a droopy dark zip up sweatshirt.

Overall, Shannon is sweet, and caring to everyone she loves. She'll put up a fight against someone just to protect them. She used to take martial arts as a kid which explains her amazing self defence skills.

We think you'll love her.

"GERARD HURRY UP AND DRIVE THE CAR!" Frank whines from the backseat. Frank, Shannon, and Mikey sat in the back, Ray sat up in the front, and Bob sat in the trunk; don't ask.

"And turn on the AC, I'm dying back here!" Mikey complains. "Killjoy over here is stabbing my ribs with her shoulder. AND I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"

"Well I told you to come and sit in the front, but noooooo! You wanted to sit with her." I snapped. Frank started laughing and smacking his knee while Killjoy sat there confused.

"JUST DRIVE!" Bob shouted.

"Okay, okay! Seesh!" I started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot. After about 5 minutes, everyone was completely silent. Especially Frank and Mikey. "Okay, you two have been completely silent for the past 5 minutes."

Mikey's POV:

"Killjoy's asleep on Mikey's lap." Frank whispered, responding to Gerard. Her head and torso was resting on my lap while her knees were sitting against her chest. Her droopy flannel was laid against her forearm, with her little peach fuzz standing up on her arms. I pulled off my flannel that was around my waist and pulled it over her shoulders, trying my best to not wake her up. I pulled her galaxy coloured hair out of her eyes and behind her ear. Her knees rose up even higher up her chest and let out a tiny squeak on the progress. Soon, she shuffled around and Gerard stepped on the breaks. Shannon rolled off the seat, whimpering while she fell on my feet.

"What was that sound?" Ray asked. I looked at Frank then down at Shannon.

"Killjoy fell on the floor." Frank said simply like it was no big deal.

"Well then get her back on the seat before she gets kicked in the face by Mikey's long ass legs." Ray said.

"Well, you see. She's on my feet so I don't think that'll happen." I said.

"Then get her back on the seat! You're making a bad first impression!"

"She's asleep." Ray rolled his eyes and Frank pulled her back onto the seat carefully. She opened her eyes a tiny bit then closed them again. She curled into a ball again but this time in Frank's lap.

"WE'RE HERE!" Gerard yelled from the front. Killjoy jumped a little in her sleep.

"Wake up, Killjoy. We're home." Frank whispered lightly into her ear. She stretched out her arms and legs and kicked me during the progress. Frank jumped out of the car and Killjoy followed him. And by Frank jumping, I mean he fell out and fell on his stomach, Killjoy successfully landed on her feet. When I opened the trunk, I expected Killjoy's suitcase to fall out, but instead, Bob did and Killjoy's suitcase fell on top of him. Killjoy giggled.

"Shut up!" Bob snapped. Frank laughed at his outburst. "Shut up, Frank. It's not funny!"

"It kinda is.." Frank whispered to Killjoy. She smiled lightly. "Now, now, Bobby. No need to-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bob interrupted. Frank's grin turned into a frown and Killjoy furrowed her eyebrows together. They looked at each other then walked away and into the house. I grabbed her suitcase and followed behind, leaving Bob behind.

Shannon's POV:

As I walked in, I froze. Holy shit, their house is huge.

"Looks like Killjoy has never seen a house this big before." Mikey laughed. I looked over at Frank and he has the same amazement as I do.

"Look at the size of this house!" Frank says in a high pitched voice, I mean in his regular voice.

"You and Frank are going to get along really well." Mikey laughed. We both looked over at him and he had a toothy smile. Raking his fingers through his blonde hair, he walked over to Ray and Gerard over to the couch and watched Soccer.

"Let's go and show you where your room is." Frank cheered. Grabbing my hand, he ran over to the stairs and ran up the steps, nearly tripping on the last one. He opened the door and hopped in place, like an excited 7-year-old boy on Christmas. On the walls, there were a lot of posters, Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, Fall Out Boy, Of Mice And Men, Twenty One Pilots, Sleeping With Sirens, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Black Veil Brides, As It Is, Green Day, My Chemical Romance (duh), and so much more. Frank tucked his hair behind his ear since it was the Danger Days era, Mikey has blonde hair, Gerard has red hair, and Ray...same old curly fro.

"Do you like it?" Frank asked. I turned around and looked at him. He tilted his head to the side and looked at me confused. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Thank you." I whispered

"You're welcome, kiddo." He whispered back, quietly.

"FRANK!" Gerard called from downstairs. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND HELP KILLJOY WITH HER BAG!"

"Frank! Get your ass down here and help Killjoy with her bag!" Frank mocked in a high pitched voice while moving his hands and rolling his eyes. "Come one, let's help you with your stuff." I followed him downstairs, closing the door behind.

"FRANK WHAT DID I JUST SA- oh hey kiddo." Gerard said, before finishing his sentence. Before I got to say something, Bob yelled from I think was the kitchen. Gerard, Frank, and I turned out heads to face the kitchen and out came Bob running with an egg on his head. Gerard held his fist over his mouth to try not to laugh, I tried to keep a straight face, but Frank, he was laughing his ass off, which made me laugh.

"Shut up!" Bob snapped at us. We both looked over at each other and furrowed our eyebrows. Looking over at Gerard, he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Stop screaming and yelling at her. She's just a kid." Gerard sighed. "You okay, kiddo?" He asked, looking back at me. I hesitated and nodded slowly. "Bob didn't frighten you, did he?" I nodded again. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Bob and flipped him off. Frank stuck out his tongue. Bob flipped him off then he did the same back.

"What's all the screaming and shouting about?" Mikey asked, drying off his damp hair with a towel. He was changed into baggy sweatpants and a half sleeve shirt that Gerard wore in the Planetary (GO!) music video.

"That's my shirt," Gerard said with his eyes squinted.

"Yes." Gerard stood up.

"Take it off."

"Make me," Mikey said. Gerard jumped off the couch and ran after Mikey. He dropped the towel and ran away in the halls. Frank and I looked at each other and ran behind them.

"GIVE ME THE SHIRT!" Gerard yelled.

"NO!"

"MIKEY!"

"NO!"

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHIRT!"

"NEVER!"

"GIVE IT TO ME!"

"NO!"

"MIKEY!"

"GO AWAY!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHIRT!"

"I CAN RUN FOR YEARS!"

"MIKEY JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHIRT AND NO ONE GETS HURT!"

"YOU'D NEVER HURT YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER!"

"YES I WOULD!"

"WELL, NEVER IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!"

"SHE HAS A GODDAMN NAME, MIKEY."

"I'M SORRY!"

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHIRT YOU LITTLE-"

"GERARD! NOT IN FRONT OF KILLJOY!" Frank interrupted. Gerard looked back at me and I looked back. Mikey held his finger over his lip and smirked while running off quietly up the stairs and into my new room and closed the door loudly.

"MIKEY!" Gerard yelled. "Where'd he go?"

"He ran outside." Frank lied.

"But the sound came from Shannon's room," Gerard said. We looked at each other and Frank lightly pushed me towards the stairs and I knew that he was telling me to run to my room. I nodded my head and took off up the stairs and knocked on my bedroom door.

"Mikey, it's me, Shannon," I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He unlocked the door and pulled me inside then locked the door quickly. I sat on the bed and laid down while taking big breaths. Mikey laughed, sliding down the door and laid his legs down on the floor.

"Gerard hates it when I wear his clothes," Mikey said, calming down.

"I see that." I laughed. "Why do you do it?"

"Just to piss him off. I may be younger, but I'm still taller than him,"

"That's true," I responded.

"MIKEY, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Gerard yelled from outside. He started to knock on the door and twist the door knob.

"NEVER!" Mikey got back on his feet and hid under my bed. He signalled me to come to him.

"Open the door and tell Gerard that I jumped out the window." He whispered. I nodded and he hid his head back under the bed. I unlocked the door and Gerard ran in and started to search.

"Where did he go?" He asked.

"Shh, he told me not to tell you this, but he jumped out the window," I whispered. "He's hiding behind the tree in the backyard." After he leapt out the window, Mikey poked his head from under the bed and grinned.

"Thanks, you're the best." He said. He came out from under the bed and kissed the top of my head and ran off down the stairs.

"MIKEY!" Gerard yelled. He jumped back into my room and chased after him. I followed behind him and ran into Ray in the process.

"I'm sorry, Ray." I apologised.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Ray said with a smile, patting my head lightly. I ran to the sofa where Frank was sitting on and watched whatever was on TV. Moments later, Gerard came out from the kitchen with his shirt that Mikey was wearing. He had a little bit of sweat on his face and neck, but I guess that's what you get from running after someone or 5 minutes non-stop. He sat down on the sofa and a few seconds later, Mikey came from around the corner without a shirt, with his arms crossed around his chest.

"Mikey! Put on a damn shirt, we have a child!" Gerard said to Mikey.

"Well sorry! Somebody stole the shirt I was wearing!" Mikey snapped. Gerard covered my eyes with his hands.

"Just go and put on a shirt,' Gerard said. "And put on your shirt instead of mine," He lifted his hand off my eyes and laughed.

"You know, I've seen something worse than a shirtless Mikey, you know," I said.

"Like what?"

"A completely naked guy." Frank's eyes widened at my response.

"What?" He asked. I nodded.

"Guess who showed up without telling anyone?!" Someone shouted, swinging the front door open.

"Pete!" Mikey shouted from the hall. He ran and dove into a hug. I blinked a few times and pulled down my bottom eyelids. Could it be...IS THAT PETE WENTZ?!

"What are you doing here?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know, I was bored. Patrick was going on about something," He responded. He turned to look at the couch and looked directly at me. He said, "Who's the child?"

"This is...that's...that is..." Frank hesitated.

"I'm Shannon." I said, responding to both of them.

"HELLO, SHANNON!" Pete shouted. He walked over to me and pulled me off the couch and into a hug. I hugged him back and looked at Mikey with a confused look. He grinned.

"PETE FUCKING WENTZ!" Someone shouted from the door. Pete dropped me on the floor and I landed on my ass and watched Patrick walk in. I stood up and leant on the back of the couch. "First of all, you dropped the kid, what's up kid? And second, of all, you forgot to pay the pizza delivery guy."

"Hey, Pat." I said casually. His eyes widened.

"Woah, she knows my name." He said, amazed.

"Yeah, no shit. She's wearing Fall Out Boy bracelets. No shit she knows your name." Pete rolled his eyes.

-

Pete and Patrick hung out with us or a few hours and then left after eating dinner with us. I unpacked my things and went up to my bedroom and changed into pyjamas. I took out my extensions and removed my makeup. I read a few chapters of my book that I'm reading and settled it beside my bed and put my phone on charge. I got under the covers and turned off the lamp. I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.5K 31
Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray are nothing but trouble. They're delinquents, rebels, punks. They were once outcasts that got bullied everyday, bu...
23.1K 700 30
Parents that act like their part of the fucking WBC... A flaming homosexual son... This is going to work out great. (The story will be better than th...
2.7K 247 15
Okay, so Gerard wasn't exactly ecstatic about where they had ended up. Sure, it was Frank, his best friend's birthday, it was Halloween, and they eve...
3K 154 111
Please god i wrote this as a sad 14 year old who projected everything onto her characters. Keep your expectations LOWER THAN ZERO GUYS PLEASE