Venatrix II

By queenrihbih

"I love you, I really do Kendall," Brett tried to convince me, tears welling up in his eyes. "Why didn't you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Hey guys
Chapter Eleven
Postponed.

Chapter Four

2.7K 64 20
By queenrihbih

"She wasn't even supposed to be in our class," Liam bit his lower lip.

"Where are they taking her?" Hayden asked. I looked at her with a confused look.

"Uh the hospital, I guess," I raised my brows. I then turned to the pack and looked at them.

"Let's go boys and girls!" I yelled out, beginning to walk down the hall way.

"Do you need help getting to the Nurse's Office?" Hayden called out from far away.

"I think I'll make it," Liam yelled back. I grabbed Liam and begun walking with the rest of the pack outside the school.

"They're taking her to the Animal Clinic?" Liam looked at me.

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her," I replied back.

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people. Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist.
Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Malia asked.

"Alpha. If she's a werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked with annoyance.

"No, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her. And her pack. Maybe even my future mother in law," I replied looking at him with confusion as why he didn't know earlier

"Oh yea," Stiles smiled in realisation.

"Yea you idiot, I was going to visit Brett about her anyway. You guys take Tracy to the vet, I'll go to Brett," I told everyone.

"You're not going alone, we're also coming," Liam motioned at him and Mason.

"Okay my little knight and shining amours, lead the way," I rolled my eyes.

"Call me if anything happens," Scott looked at me. I nodded and waved bye.

Well here goes another year of investigating supernatural murders. We walked up to my black car and all three of us entered the car. I started the car and begun driving to Brett's school.

"Do you really think Tracy intentionally killed her dad?" Mason asked.

"No, I think someone is making her do it," I replied, watching the road in front of me.

"You don't think it's another supernatural hit list do you?" Liam asked fearfully. He then coughed, hiding the tone in his voice before continuing, "Because I think we can take them down."

"This is different," I sighed, just wanting to graduate already.

When we made it to his school I strutted in, heels clicking on the pavement as I knew where I was going; the lacrosse field.

I've been here a couple of times but only when no one was here, when Brett would train privately. Knowing how cocky prep students are, I held my head high and walked without a care in the world.

I saw Brett's team training and smirked when I saw many girls glaring my way, Mason and Liam following behind me quickly.

Guys begun to stare at me and whistle which caught Brett's attention as he begun to glare at every guy caught watching.

"If you look at my girl one more time I'll make you all do so much suicides that you wish I said it literal," He yelled at everyone, scaring them away from looking at me.

I smiled at him and hugged him, sniffing his cologne.

"How's my baby girl?" Brett asked me.

"Better now that you're here," I whispered, biting my lip as I thought of last night.

"I'm so sorry," Brett sighed as he felt my sadness, rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"It's fine," I smiled.

I pulled away and kissed his pink full lips. He smiled in the kiss and stared at me lovingly. Liam coughed and realisation hit me as to what I was meant to do in the first place.

"Oh yea Brett we need to ask you a few questions," I said with a smile. Liam held out his phone at Brett's face showing a picture of Tracey.

"Do you know this girl? She went on a killing spree last night and we were wondering if there was any new werewolves in town," I asked him.

"Nah never seen her," Brett replied with a shrug.

"Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing?" Liam questioned.

"After the dead pool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting," Brett looked at Liam sarcastically.

"That's how it works? Alpha werewolves just go around biting people?" Mason asked.

"Or you can be born, like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire," Brett explained, grabbing my hand.

Liam seemed to be ignoring Brett as he looked at the photo on his phone and zoomed in.

"Guys, I think I just found something," Liam claimed, showing the photo of Tracy's necklace zoomed.

"A necklace oh my god! I didn't even know people had necklaces! Sh*t I even have one on my neck, maybe I should maul my dad to death," I told Liam sarcastically.

"The day Stiles took us to the woods and I fell in the whole, I found the exact same one in there," Liam explained.

"Well I guess it's time for a field trip," I exclaimed, beginning to strutt to my car.

"I'm coming!" Brett yelled. I turned around, flipping my hair in the process.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want you getting hurt," Brett replied angrily. I nodded and smiled, walking down the field.

Girls begun to glare at me as Brett and I walked hand in hand to my car. I stopped and looked at them.

"Honey if you all glare at me one more time, I'll pluck your eyeballs off your socket and shove it so far up your a-"

I was cut off by Brett kissing me in front of the group of girls sitting on the bench. In the corner of my eyes, I saw them stare widely.

"Let's go babe."

______

"Sure you know where you're going?" Brett had asked Liam.

Liam rolled his eyes. "I know where I am."

"So do I. Middle of nowhere," Brett rolled his eyes. I nudged Brett in the stomach.

It was late at night and here we were, in the middle of the forest. Sometimes I wonder how I always end up here, especially at night.

I begun walking aimlessly looking for some hole that Liam described. I looked back wanting to see if anyone had seen something unfamiliar when I knitted my brows in confusion.

"Brett?" I called out looking around the forest.

"Guys? I think I found it," Brett yelled out from afar. I walked towards him and found him trapped in a hole, the same one Liam fell into.

"See the necklace?" I laughed at Brett.

"Ha ha very funny. And no, I don't see it. Liam, I thought you said this was a sinkhole," Brett questioned Liam, turning his flashlight from his phone on to look around the hole.

"It's a hole. What's the difference?" Liam asked. I smacked him in the head which resulted in Brett laughing.

"A lot considering the killing sprees going on," I muttered.

"I mean, look at all these handprints and look at all this dirt. She didn't fall in here. She was buried," Brett analysed.

"Intense," Mason mumbled. I rolled my eyes at him and jumped in the hole with Brett.

I looked around the dirt and observed the markings. "This reminds me the time when people were getting sacrificed," I whispered.

"What do you mean?" Brett asked.

"Almost two years ago, people were getting sacrificed and taken to get buried. I think who ever is doing this must be burying people to gain some type of power," I looked at Brett.

"So your saying Tracy was killed and reborn for power from someone?" Brett asked. I shook my head.

"No this is different," I looked at Brett with pursed lips. "Because Tracy came came back to life. She's here because if she's alive, she'll protect someone who wants power, preferably the person who buried her."

"Then why isn't the person with her right now and letting her kill everyone?" Liam asked.

Brett got up and dusted his pants while reaching his hand out to help me. I took his hand and jumped out of the hole.

"Revenge?" Mason questioned. I shook my head.

"She killed her dad," I looked at him with furrowed brows. "And trust me I've seen Tracy and her dad, they're inseparable."

"What if she needed help for her night terrors but then lashed out?" Liam asked.

"That means she might be looking for someone else to help her," Mason replied.

My eyes widened as I begun to walk backwards.

"Guys you go find Scott and Stiles and meet me at the station!" I yelled at them, beginning to run towards the direction of the parked car.

"Wait why?" Liam yelled.

"Lydia's mum was Tracy's psychiatrist."

______

I parked my car in front of the Sheriff's department and ran as fast as I could, pulling my daggers out. I busted inside the doors and my heart stopped as I took in the sight in front of me.

"Lydia?" I called out as I ran to Lydia's side. My lips begun to quiver as I saw the amount of blood from her cut.

"Hey, it's not as bad as it looks. Kendall
listen, Tracy. She thinks- she thinks she's asleep. She thinks she's dreaming. It's a night terror. She's not dreaming. She's not asleep. Get her to understand," Lydia explained.

I shook my head as I looked at her bloody figure, sucking my lips in.

"Kendall! Basement. They're in the basement," Lydia yelled.

"They?" I questioned.

"Tracy and my mother."

I nodded and got up to run towards the basement. I passed a couple of rooms until I reached the door of the basement.

Swinging open the door of the basement, I quickly made it down stairs as my eyes made contact with Tracy's.

"Sh*t it's a freaking Kanima," I groaned. "As if Jackson wasn't enough." I shook my head and took a look at Tracy as I hesitantly spoke.

"Tracy? Tracy!" I called out. Tracy grabbed me by the arm as I dropped my daggers, refusing to hurt her.

My blood dripped onto my daggers as her claws dug into my arm without secreting it's poison.

"No, no, no. Look at me," I told Tracy. Tracy looked at me but begun to hiss.

"You're not dreaming. This is real. All this is real," I told her, holding gaze. I felt something in my body shift, I begun seeing dead bodies, claws and fangs before it stopped. I saw Tracy breath in, as if a massive weight from her shoulders were taken off her.

"You get it? You get that? You're not dreaming, Tracy." I whispered, finally being released from her grip.

"What- What's happening to me? How'd you do that?" She stuttered.

"We'll figure it out later but for now ju-"

I was cut off as I was thrown against the wall and held there by a man with a mask. I tried to fight of his grip but he was too strong for me and the fact I didn't have my daggers on me angered me.

"What are you doing!" I yelled as the other one grabbed Tracy.

"No! No don't!" I yelled as he injected a needle in her arm. Another masked man came out, stabbing her repeatedly in the stomach.

"Stop! Please stop!" I screamed out, tears running down my cheek.

"Her condition is terminal," One of them said, an electrostatic sound was heard as they begun to leave.

"What does that mean?" I yelled out.

I begun sobbing out loudly as I looked at Tracy's stabbed body. I slid down the wall and hugged my legs close to my chest.

"I can't save people like Allison," I cried to myself. All the sudden Scott, Theo, Stiles and Brett barged in the basement.

"What happened to Tracy- !" Stiles stopped as he looked at me. I looked at him with tears furiously streaming down my face as I wanted to explain.

"Masked men came- and they-y injected her then s-stabbed her," I stuttered in between sobs

"You're eyes." Theo told me. "They'r- they're purple."

"I think we established that six months ago," I said sarcastically as I sat in my spot trembling. I then looked at everyone else that seemed wary of me. "I didn't kill her- people with mask-"

"Stiles let's just get her to Deaton's," Scott said quietly as Stiles looked like he didn't believe a word I was saying. They both picked her up and walked upstairs.

Brett looked at me with uncertainty as he bent down to my level.

"Are you sure it was the masked men?" Brett asked me. I looked at Theo then back and Brett.

"Are you serious?" I got up angrily, wiping my tears away. Brett got up with me and crossed his arms.

"You're eyes are purple, maybe it was an accident-"

"It was the masked men Brett! Why don't you believe me?" I yelled at him with wide eyes.

"Because maybe you just made a mistake and your afraid to admit it and that's okay-"

"If you think I killed someone Brett you can go to hell!" I yelled at him. I pushed passed him and Theo and begun walking out of the basement.

I walked down the hallway and stomped towards my car outside, mad that my own boyfriend couldn't believe me.

"Go away," I stopped in the middle of the pavement as I heard footsteps behind me.

"Ouch that hurts," I heard Theo say.

"What do you want Theo?" I sighed as I placed my head in my hands, rubbing my forehead.

"Well I kinda took a ride with Stiles and Scott and they left to take Lydia and Tracy somewhere, so like, can I get a ride? You kinda owe me one," Theo laughed.

I turned around and pointed towards my car.

"Get in," I groaned. Theo laughed and walked to the passengers door of my car.

I walked into the drivers seat and sat down, putting my seatbelt on. I turned the ignition and brushed my hair as I felt like absolute sh*t.

I felt Theo grab my hand and rub it.

"I believe you," Theo told me.

My ring flickered three times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
79.6K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...