Forever & Always

By xCrazyButFree

"T-They'll tear me apart! I-I need Louis there! Louis will help me.." I mumbled and ran for the stairs "Elea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

812 15 8
By xCrazyButFree

Chapter 8

-PMS'ing & Parking Lot Sex-

My eyes fluttered open and I was in a small room. As soon as my vision cleared I heard Louis talk faintly.

"Eleanor? Baby, I'm sorry. Look at me- I'm sorry." He began to ramble, "I shouldn't have left you behind. I-I'm sorry I just- I couldn't get up the mountain because the bloody rangers hadn't seen you fall and they just-"

"Louis.." I managed to croak out as I lifted my hand up. "I'm fine. All in one piece."

"Are you sure? Do you feel good?"

"A bit sore- where are we?" I asked softly and looked around.

"The infirmary. You've been out for a good three hours." He mumbled and stroked my cheek.

"Three hours?" I asked in shock, closing my eyes as I feel his soft, warm fingers trail over my cold cheek gently.

"Yeah.. I haven't said anything to the boys though.. I figured it's what you would've wanted."

"Thank you." I whispered. I didn't want this to be a big deal or anything. I didn't want anyone to worry. Not over something this silly.

Soon enough, they let us out. I leaned on Louis for support as we walked out because my legs felt terribly weak. As if I had ran about three miles in a matter of minutes. Louis stopped walking as we approached the exit and pulled my hoodie down to almost cover my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as he adjusted my scarf as well.

"It's cold out there, Babe." He murmured before wrapping his arm around me again. "And you don't have your snow clothes on." He added and motioned to my leggings and thermal shirt.

I smiled softly and nodded, walking with him. I furrowed my eyebrows when we didn't walk towards our cabin, but to the car. "Louis... I- where are we going?" I asked with a light pout.

"To the airport." He replied. "Then homeward bound."

I tried arguing with him but gave up, seeing no use in staying here anyway since my legs were basically killing me. Not to mention I had really bad cramps. All I wanted was to cuddle with Louis on his bed and watch some romantic movies so that I ended up crying and Louis would rub my back. I would cry against his shoulder and tell him how good or bad the movie was. He would only rub my back and agree to everything I said. Though he doesn't like to admit it, I know he laughs at me.

____________________

I groaned and held my stomach. I laid on the seat in attempt to make these damn cramps go away, didn't work. I rolled over, sat up, moved upside down, and even tried swaying. Nothing.

"Babe.. It's a bit early for Mother Nature isn't it?" Louis asked and looked at me through the rare view mirror. He had decided to drive since he thought we needed some alone time to talk.

"Does it always have to fucking be that?!" I snapped but immediately realized what I had done. "Yeah." I added.

"Well..." He trailed off and let out a long breath. "Do you want me to pull over?"

"Pull over for what, Louis? You know what- just don't talk to me right now."

"As you wish." He mumbled and stayed quiet.

"I didn't fucking mean it!" I yelled at him.

"Well then what did you mean?!" He yelled back.

"Don't yell at me!" I snapped back at him.

"Well don't fucking snap at me and expect me not to fucking care-"

"I love you." I spoke softly, cutting him off.

"I love you too, Ellie." He sighed and glanced back at me. "You just need to sleep. Just sleep for a bit and everything will be okay."

I nodded and laid down slowly, rubbing my stomach. The cramps had gone away for the most part. Though they left a lingering stomach ache, I managed to relax enough to be able to sleep. The sleep lasted quite a bit, it wasn't until I heard the car doors open and close that I opened my eyes. I looked around and stretched. I spotted Louis with the luggage. He handed the luggage to a bell boy and directed him on what flight they were meant to go on. I smiled softly and leaned back on the seat. It wasn't long before he came back to the car. This time he came to my side and opened the door.

"Well, hello!" He grinned, leaning in to peck my lips.

"Hi.." I smiled against his lips, pecking them back as he pulled away.

"Have a nice sleep?" He asked, stepping closer and wrapping my legs around his torso. Before I could answer I felt him tense up and heard him let out a soft groan.

I giggled softly at this because I knew what this meant. It's happened many times before. "Seriously, Louis? Now?" I asked.

"I just-" He stuttered, attempting to get impossibly closer to me. "I want to make you mine. Right here." He whispered darkly, clutching on to my waist.

"And why don't you?" I asked, closing my eyes as I felt him press kisses against my neck.

"Listen closely.." He whispered and stayed completely still.

"Listen to what?" I whispered back.

"Sh.."

Click

That's what it was.

Click

I kept my eyes closed and let Louis kiss my neck. "Don't acknowledge them.." He mumbled against my skin "If they know we know, they'll approach us." I tilted my head to the side, allowing him all the access he needed. It wasn't long before I felt a smirk spread across his lips "Headline; Louis Tomlinson and girlfriend Eleanor Calder having sex in an airport parking lot!?" he whisper shouted.

Click. Click.

"Absolutely not." I shook my head and pulled away to look at him.

"Not what I mean, nuthead." He spoke with a chuckle, pulling me back to him. "I'm not taking the chance of someone seeing you. I meant, why not just give them a fake little show?"

"Fake? We fake sex?" I asked in an amused tone as I let him return his lips to my neck.

"Now you've got it.." He pulled away slightly and moved my leggings down to my ankles.

"I thought you said this was fake." I mumbled quickly as he finished taking my leggings off.

Click. Click. Click.

"It is. This is all you're taking off." He whispered and set my leggings besides me.

"My turn." I smirked and grabbed the waistband of his sweats, pushing them down to his thighs. I moved his boxers down the slightest before wrapping my legs around him again, pulling him in.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

I heard the clicks grow frantic and smirked. Louis let out a silent laugh as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I moved one of my hand to his hair, letting my fingers become tangled between his chestnut locks while the other hand wrapped around his waist. I buried my face into his shoulder as I felt his hips begin to slowly move. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes as I felt him thrust against me.

It wasn't long before the clicks were almost never ending. I felt Louis nip at my neck as his thrusts became more dynamic. I let a small moan escape my lips, though it was mostly muffled by Louis' shoulder. The sounds echoed through the empty lot. The friction was obviously increasing. The way Louis' hips crashed against mine drove me berserk. I let out a louder moan, earning a grunt from the anxious boy before me. I grew desperate, knowing that the only things keeping us from complete bliss right now were two thin layers of fabric. I let out a silent moan as I moved my hand from around his waist to his hair. After what seemed like hours, I tugged at Louis' hair, letting out one last moan before he slowed his hips to a stop.

"I- jeez I would've came all over myself if I would've kept going." Louis mumbled through heavy breaths. I merely nodded in agreement my breathing uneven.

The clicking of the camera slowed down as Louis pulled up his sweats. He made sure to keep me covered as he helped me put on my leggings.

"I love you." I whispered to him as he helped me out of the car.

"I love you too, Darling." He whispered back and kissed my forehead lightly. "I've had all of our bags checked into the flight already. We're all set." He smiled, taking my hand into his.

I nodded, slipping my flats on. I grabbed my bag with my free hand and let it hang on my forearm. Louis let go of my hand as he tugged on his backpack. I looked around, noticing the clicking of the cameras had completely died down. "No more camera guy?" I asked with a soft laugh, turning to face Louis.

He was looking at his phone and put it away before looking back at me. "Probably ran to get the story out?" He suggested, chuckling lightly before taking my hand back, "C'mon, darling. We haven't got much time left before the plane leaves."

"How much time do we have?" I asked as he locked the car and started leading me up to the airport doors.

"About... Two hours? Give or take. It's six right now, the plane leaves at eight forty." he shrugged, looking up as we entered the airport.

He sped up his walk, using his free hand to pull up his hoodie. Through my peripheral vision, I saw a girl jump up. 'Damn it' I thought. I wasn't really in the mood for any attention. I just wanted a nice trip with my boyfriend for once. I squeezed Louis' hand, he merely nodded. He'd seen her too. We made our way to the security check quickly. I looked around once we were stopped. The girl was lingering around, obviously filming this whole thing. I sighed and looked at the line, it wasn't getting any smaller. It seemed like an eternity before finally hearing the security man speak up.

"Tickets and passports." He spoke bluntly.

"Shit." Louis mumbled under his breath and took off his backpack.

"Here. Let me help." I told him, trying to take the backpack from him and get passed the security check as soon as possible.

"I've got it." He replied, keeping a tight grip on the backpack. I sighed and watched him struggle to get it open, my patience wearing as I heard a group of rowdy girls in the distance.

"Louis, let me just help you." I spoke up again, trying to take the backpack from him once more.

"Eleanor, I've got it." He muttered, tugging the backpack back.

"Let me find it. I can do it faster. Please I just-"

"I said I fucking got it!" He shouted, causing me to let go of the backpack and step back. With the force he was pulling it with, the backpack flew backwards and his stuff went everywhere. He sent me a cold glare that made me want to coward down, "See what you've caused?!" He shouted once more, everyone's attention on us. I tried walking over to the stuff and help pick it up as I felt my eyes sting with warm tears but was stopped by Louis, "Don't fucking touch it! Just fucking listen to me and let me do what I want. Fucking listen once in a while." He snapped, not as loud this time but it was still harsh.

I nodded and turned to face the X-ray machines that scanned the luggage. I felt my eyes heat up and well up with tears. I heard Louis mutter foul stuff under his breath as he gathered his stuff.

"Thank you, sir." The security man spoke to Louis once he had seen the tickets and passports.

I felt Louis grab my arm and lead me to a metal table. I just followed him numbly, not even looking at him. I felt him take my purse away and let go of my arm to place the stuff in a bin. I took in a shaky breath, not aware of the tears escaping my eyes until one of the security women asked if I was okay. I managed a nod and quickly wiped my eyes. I took off my shoes and placed them in the bin as well.

I felt Louis grab my arm again and drag me to the scanners. Anger boiled inside of me as I heard him ask, "What's the matter with you?"

I rolled my eyes, causing more tears it spill over. I tugged my hand back and stepped through the X-ray doorway. Once I was cleared up, I walked over to my stuff and grabbed it. I slipped on my shoes again and fixed my bag. I took quick breaths and relentlessly wiped my eyes. It wasn't long before Louis was at my side again. This time he didn't stop. He didn't hold my hand. He didn't nudge me. He didn't even acknowledge me. He simply walked passed me towards our boarding gate. I walked after him, my vision blurring every once in a while. It would stay blurry until I'd blink, then the tear would fall over and slide down my cheek. It took a while before we got to our gate. It was alone since we had a private plane. Louis glanced back at me before walking to a seat by the window. I shook my head and took a seat around the middle of all of the empty seats, my back to him. I sat in silence and tried to calm my urge to just bawl. It was that kind of crying in which nothing but your chest moved. In which you would just hold your breath and wait until your lungs were about to collapse before taking a breath.

When I felt like I just couldn't take it anymore I pulled out my phone. I scanned through my apps but couldn't find any that would distract me from this pain that I felt both physically and emotionally. It wasn't until I spotted that blue icon with a white bird in the middle of it. I sighed reluctantly. The last time I opened that app was when I told myself I'd never do it again. It was like my thumbs controlled themselves because I tapped on the app and then went straight to my newsfeed. I scrolled down my feed, holding my breath as I read through the tweets.

@__Larryotp_172: pic.twitter.com/638yOn63g2 lets see Elounor shippers debunk this.he completely ignored her when they thought we werent lookin

@narryh_ahe: Maybe @Louis_Tomlinson finally got tired of the witch nose..,. #Louisshavedhisbeard

@Larry_1updaterr23: @Louis_Tomlinson yelling at beard @EleanorjCalder for being a stubborn beard. Link comin up

@larry_loversz: Not a beard? Think again. I have a feeling larry is getting stronger #LouisShavedHisBeard pic.twitter.com/oWj729uE62

@elebeard_cover: Eleanor crying bc Lou blew her off. @EleanorjCalder he HATES YOU #LouisShavedHisBeard. pic.twitter.com/6h23YNh38o

@larry_booea: @EleanorjCalder just kill urself and let Louis be happy. #LouisShavedHisBeard

I read on and on. To the point where my hands were shaking.

Kill yourself

He obviously isn't happy with her

Her attitude is bigger than her nose. Lol

Louis could do so much better. Like Harry.

I wonder if we can find her scars

We should send her bleach coupons.

Louis hates her. I mean, who wouldn't?

Management is failing.

The more I read, the worst I started feeling. 'I can't do it anymore' was all I thought. It was the thought that led me to place my phone in my lap. I couldn't contain my cries anymore. The overwhelming feeling to let it out overtook me. I needed to let it all out. I needed to get rid of this feeling that was overpowering me. It wasn't until I saw my phone light up that I thought otherwise. It read;

'New tweet from @Louis_Tomlinson'

I held my breath and stared at my screen. I waited a few seconds before opening the the app again. The app sent me straight to the tweet. I waited for it to load before reading over the tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: What is this shit? Are you guys this hysterical? Couples fight.

I read it over and over again, not sure if I should be happy with it or just stay neutral about it. I heard Louis get up and walk over to me. I quickly stood up and turned to face him before he could reach for me. "Don't fucking touch me." I snapped.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his face turning in pure concern.

"What's wrong?! You are! Are you fucking- We are wrong" I corrected myself, screaming at him.

"What does that mean? What are you talking about?"

"Us! We can't live on like this. I'm sick and tired of all of this hate! I'm sick and tired of it." I repeated.

Louis stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me "Shh.." He shushed me, keeping his tight grip on me even as I tried pulling away from him.

I struggled against his tight hold, screaming for him to let me go while he just hushed me. That's when I finally decided to let myself go. To finally let myself cry. To let it all out. I let myself sob and cry, hitting my palm against his chest weakly. He continued shushing me, tightening his grip around me and rubbing my side. After a few minutes of crying I finally began calming down. I let out soft cries as I began to clutch on to him, instead of pushing him away.

"W-Why do they hate me?" I asked quietly, my chest hurting from the continuous sobs.

"I-I don't know.." He replied, unsure of himself.

"W-What did I ever do to them? I never m-meant to cause any harm." I stuttered.

"I know, darling. I know. But sometimes, no matter what you do, you're always portrayed as the bad guy. No matter how much good you do." He whispered, rubbing my back soothingly.

"I don't want them to hate me... I want them to accept me.. I don't think I did anything to deserve all of this. I just want to be happy with you" I cried.

"And that's what we'll be. With or without them. If I have to leave the band and take you to a secluded place so we can both be happy, so be it." He spoke with confidence. "If that's what it'll take to have you happy then that's what I'll do. Then we won't be judged or called out against. We'll be able to live our lives in peace."

I nodded and looked up at him, sniffling quietly. "Sing to me?" I asked softly.

"Of course, darling." He nodded, clearing his throat before beginning to sing his parts softly. "I see what it's like, I see what it's like for day and night. Never together cause they see things in a different light, like us. But they never tried, like us. You and I, we don't wanna be like them, we can make it till the end. Nothing can come between you and I. Not even the gods above, could separate the two of us... Cause you and-" he stopped and furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you expect me to sing Zayn's high note or...?" He asked, looking down at me.

I nodded and bit my lip.

He cleared his throat, nodded and began again. "Cause you and I--!"

I laughed when instead of trying, he just shrieked at the top of his voice. I squeezed my eyes shut, laughing as he continued. He laughed and looked down at me. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I did my best attempt to kiss him but I couldn't through my laughing fit. He chuckled and started poking at my sides. I widened my eyes and pushed him away, laughing so hard I felt my eyes begin to water again.

"Your flight is ready to leave, sir." I heard the flight attendant say.

I took this as an opportunity to flee. I kept laughing as I got up and ran through the tunnel that leads to the plane.

"Hey!" I heard Louis shout with a chuckle.

I ran inside and looked around, my laughing ceasing. It wasn't long until Louis crashed into me from behind that I was sent back into my laughing fit. I stumbled forward but regained my balance. He picked me up, chuckling quietly as he sat us on one of the couches.

"You forgot your stuff, butthead." He mumbled before laughing, causing me to laugh.

"Thanks, Tommo." I grinned, taking my bag and phone from him. I set the bag down, breathing unevenly from my previous laughing. I unlocked my phone and opened the camera app. I moved it to show me and Louis as I smiled, "Say cheese, Babe."

Louis grinned widely as I snapped the photo. "What's that for?" He asked.

"You'll see." I replied and went on Instagram, posting the picture with this caption;

eleanorj92 I'm not sorry for falling in love with you, @louist91 . I love him and he loves me. Nobody is going to change that. Especially not a lousy opinion. xx

Louis tried peeking over my shoulder but I put my phone down. "El.." He whined and looked up at me.

"Later." I grinned and pecked his lips "Lets play I spy!" I exclaimed.

"Let me just do something first," He smirked and pulled out his phone.

He opened the twitter app and I watched him type:

@Louis_Tomlinson: "Louis Tomlinson and girlfriend @EleanorjCalder have sex in parkin lot" oops. :)x

"Okay!" He exclaimed and posted the tweet before I could even protest. He ignored my gasp and looked out the window. "I spy a cloud-" He slapped his hand against his mouth and groaned.

I laughed and shook my head, covering my eyes. The tweet escaping my mind as I put my hands down and saw his pouted lip. I giggled and lightly nudged him "Go again."

He proceeded and I guessed. Then it was my turn and he guessed. And that's how our plane ride went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
55.3K 3.3K 91
"Ari!" Louis hissed trying to draw me from my state of utter shock and disgust. "I know this is scary but you have to get out of here" he shouted ove...
46.7K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...