She Different

Par aaliyahjaae

You Ever Met Somebody That Just Stood Out To You? That Was Different From The Rest? What About Standing Ou... Plus

{ Important Message }
{ A Filler }
{ Chapter One }
{ Chapter Two }
{ Chapter Three }
{ Chapter Four }
{Chapter Five }
{ Chapter Six }
{ Chapter Eight }
{ Chapter Nine }
{ Chapter Ten }
{ Chapter Eleven }
{ Chapter Twelve }
{ Chapter Thirteen }
{ Chapter Fourteen }
{ Chapter Fifteen }
{ Chapter Sixteen }
{Chapter Seventeen}
{Chapter Eighteen}
{Chapter Nineteen }
{ Twenty }
{Twenty-One}
{ Twenty- Two }
{Twenty- Three}
{Twenty-Four}
{ Twenty - Five }
{ Twenty - Six }
{Twenty- Seven}
Ky & Yb ?
Look
Should i drop ?
{Twenty - Eight }
Twenty - Nine
{Thirty} Epilogue
# homecoming
New Chapter
Question
New Ky
Chapter One Of Part 2
New Cover Photo
Bleu
Young boy
Young boy book
Prom
Group Chat
Dropping
Heyyyy
New book
Purge
Okay Yalll
Collab
High school or
Posting
Another book
Good urban books
Hey...
Drops tonight
Are We Back? Book Continued ❤️
Update
Goodurban books
New book?
Hey
New book!

{ Chapter Seven }

5.5K 240 63
Par aaliyahjaae

Ky 🌹

Every since that happened between yb and I ; I haven't really talked to him. Simply because I know that if it happen again then he will most likely wanna go through the hold thing.

I'm simply not ready for that. This morning I left out the house without talking to anybody at all. I got on the bus and plugged my headphones in. I honestly was waiting for the day to be over. I didn't wanna be at school I just wanted to go back home and sleep.

After I finally made it to school my mom texted me.

Mom ❤ : Ky I'm picking you up today. I got some new hair I wanna do a sew in on you

Me: Yes ma'am. Can you come get early? I don't really wanna be here.

Mom ❤: Do yo ass got a test? What's wrong with you?

Me: Nothing ma I just don't want to be at school.

Mom ❤: How bout this you go to first hour then after that act like you sick and go to the nurse and have them call me. I don't wanna be at work neither shit I'm tired of these bitches up hea at this damn shop 🙄 . These hoes gone make me pop they lil musty stank ass I'm telling you.

Me: oh my mama. But yes ma'am see you soon

After I got done texting my mama I went to class. This class I didn't have with Avery. I asked the teacher if I can go to the restroom. He told me yeah so I walked out the classroom.

As I'm walking out of class I see yb and some other girl talking. His hand was propped against the lockers. He was laughing talking and whispering in her ear. She was laughing, I guess it was a bad idea to ignore him. I couldn't help it though I felt like I was a whore. I had already told Avery about what happened between us two so she knows. I walked straight pass them. As soon as j reached the bathroom and was about to go inside he grabbed my arm but I quickly snatched it from him and walked off.

Yb 🍃

Once Ky snatched her arm away from me I was confused as hell until Avery walked up to me.

" Yo Avery what's Ky problems? " I asked Avery

" you bout dumb as hell. She saw you talking to cece stank ass. Plus she feels like a hoe because she let you eat her cooch. That's why she been ignoring you ass nut. " she said plucking my forehead.

" Wea she at now? " I asked

" she gone home " Avery said

" fuck " is all I said before walking off.

Ky 🌹

After my mom did my hair we went to the mall. So we were walking through the polo section of Dillard's when I noticed this guy who kept looking at me. I just brushed him off and continued to look for my polo shirt. So I picked out my shirts and hats and went towards the front. As I'm walking to the front this guy walks up on me. I must admit he was fine as wine.

He was a caramel complexion with low cut waves. He had a lil mustache with a few strands of hair on his chin. He had hazel eyes with pearly white teeth. On his bottom row of teeth he had a gold grill. He had a jean jacket on with a white polo tee. Some jean pants that fit him perfectly. On his feet he rocked some Jordan elevens velvets. This guy was Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee as hell excuse my language.

" Wassup Im Jacari " He Said

" Hey, I'm Ky'Andrea " I Said Back.

" If you don't mind can I have your number? " he asked me.

" uh sure " I said putting my number in his phone.

" How old are you? " he asked me

" I'm sixteen, you? " I asked

" I'm seventeen " he said

🌹 Next Day 🌹

Ky 🌹

Today was Tuesday today we had free dress so I wore one of my new outfits. I had on a white cami with some black bell bottoms. I had on some white and black sandals. My hair was still straight from yesterday.

I can admit that I was finally happy. Jacari and I have been talking every since yesterday when I left the mall. He asked me to go to the moves with him on Saturday. Im still debating on if I should ask if I could go or not.

I walked into the gym this morning where everyone was. Immediately all eyes were on me. Boys were dropping their jaws and girls were rolling their eyes. I guess they've never saw me "looking" like this. I walked pass yb, Joe and pap.

" Damn son is that Ky?! " pap asked yb
" mane hell yeah that's ha ass she looking good as fuck mane " yb said

" Damn Bitch you looking all cute and Shit like damn chill bitch you giving me too much life right now. Like you got yo inches in Bitch slay hoe slay " Avery said making a scene.

" Ava stop " I giggled

" Girl you wanna go to the game Friday it's at Woodlawn " She asked me.

" I don't know girl " I said sitting down beside her.

Jacari 🌹 : Good Morning Ma

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: Good Morning Jacari
Jacari 🌹: You slept good last night?

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: Yes, what about your self?

Jacari 🌹 : Yeah you fell asleep on facetime lookin like a damn goddess when you sleep yk what that's yo new nickname for me Goddess.

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: okay handsome.

Jacari 🌹 : You coming to the game Friday? It's here we play y'all. I hope so I can see you

Ky'Andrea 😻😩: I might come.

" Ava on a second thought you know I wanna go to that game Friday " I said

" Yayyy bitch we gonna pick us up some Woodlawn Niggas " she said tweaking

Yb 🍃

Fuck dude Ky looking so Fucking good dude I can just taste her coochie right now dude fuck I gotta get her back. Mane she looking too damn good.

Comment

Jacari?

Ky

Avery

Yb?

Y'all I saw this nigga in the mall today. He looked exactly how I described him and his name Jacari Fr and I got his digits. God is good all the time. Won't he do it? 😩❤

- Jaaee Love Y'all 🌹

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Fictional boy Par Just1dejohnette

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7K 25 31
Have you ever had a perfect moment? Like when everything went your way or maybe even better? And sometimes that moment can last for so long that you...
509 67 15
The moment I used to say teenager's life, all I could think about fun. Nothing did I know by then that it was anything but fun. I thought I was the...
Being Invisible Par Noel Wolfe

Roman pour Adolescents

965 17 11
Everyone's had at least one moment where they've wanted to disappear. One moment in time where they couldn't stand the place they were, the people th...
278 11 13
Have you ever met someone who literally saved you from yourself? I have, and his name is Austin.