Coral - Coraline's daughter

Autorstwa ElanePimentel1

Coral Jones is the daughter of Coraline Jones, the little girl who faced the Other Mother. Although Coraline... Więcej

Dreams can kill
The same neighbors as always Part. 1
The same neighbors as always Part. 2
The well
Wishes can come true
The walls have ears
The Other Door, The Other World, The Other Mother
The Story of the Other Mother?
A little bit of truth
Before Breaking Dawn
Toby
The truth
Parallel to the readers
Shadows of the Corridor Part.1
Shadows of the Corridor Part 2
In the bowels of the House
The Known Souls
The Colorful Room
The Labyrinth of Lost Souls
The Cat, the Mouse and the Hunter
The Sacrifice and the End
The Other Sacrifice and the Other End
Epilogue
Information

The old new House

7.3K 118 44
Autorstwa ElanePimentel1

When the pick-up truck arrived at the door of the house or the sun was just rising, the bright light and a black-haired girl with blue stripes jumped fast from inside the car and ran to a front door. A tall, blue-haired woman also emerged from the car holding a small boy in her arms.

"Coral, please come and help me." Coraline's voice was now a voice of a married adult woman who had two children.

Coral came back, dragging his feet to where his mother was standing.

"Hold Toby, you take it out of the car." Coraline moved the little boy from her arms into her daughter's arms. Coral was only 12 years old, but she was smart as an adult, and one of the things she knew how to do well was take care of her brother Toby, who was only 6 years old.

"What time for Dad's coming?" - the girl asked, already stopped for all the mess that was around the house.

"Do not worry honey, he'll be here soon. Lets go in."

Coraline and her children entered their new home, or rather, in their new home, that big pink house, it is a story in which they spent their childhood, where they lived one of the craziest adventures they ever had, it was back, and Now he had children. Children, just like her when she lived in that house.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

325K 11.1K 22
"be careful of what you wish for." ━━━━━ yandere! male! other mother x reader -in which sweet little you falls into the trap of a tall, dark and hand...
36.1K 915 13
Story of a sister who went to the other world as her sister follows her with her dreams. (Name) who is older in a few years and her little sister Cor...
28.4K 773 13
When Wybie is sucked into the Witch's Well by the Beldam, Coraline realizes the ghost children were right and her fight with the Beldam is not over. ...
47.7K 1.5K 30
𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐀 | ❝ just don't do anything stupid when i'm gone. ❞ ━ A book in which the adopted Y/n, her single father, and angsty older brother...