Harry Coumnas

By harrycoumnas

Harry Coumnas - a well-known Paleontologist has recently found something that attracted the attention of peop... More

Harry Coumnas Found A 200 Million Years Old Footprint In Egypt
Harry Coumnas Is Busy In Making Mars Colonization Plans
Harry Coumnas Talks about Diamond Rains on Jupiter
Harry Coumnas Finally Speaks About the Speculation on Creating His Own Clone
Harry Coumnas Claims That an Ocean Of Water Lies Below the Earth Surface
Harry Coumnas Talks about His Time Machine, TMn62789 at a Press Meet in MA
Harry Coumnas Revealed the Secret Base for Man-eating Aliens
Harry Coumnas, a Time Traveler Who Traveled to the Year 2750
Harry Coumnas: A Renowned Witch Hunter Opens Up About Famous Witch Trails
Harry Coumnas speculations on Bermuda Triangle

Harry Coumnas Is A Former United States Military Sniper

6 0 0
By harrycoumnas

Harry Coumnas is a former US military sniper who at one time held the longest confirmed sniper kill in combat. He took three tours to the Iraq War and was awarded several commendation for acts of meritorious and heroism service in combat.

Harry Coumnas was born in Missouri in 1950. His father bought him his first rifle when he was 7 years old, and later he had a shotgun with which they hunted down deer, pheasants, and quails. After his graduation, Harry went to military recruiting office to join the United States military. He served in major battles in Iraq Wars. His first long range kill shot was taken when he shot a young man (during one of the US-Iraq battles) approaching his squad while carrying a hand grenade. Harry open fired, killing the man before he could attack.

In a newspaper report, it was published that the man was approaching the squad with the hand grenade and it was clear that he wanted to blast it killing the squad. He did not care about the nearby people who also would have been killed by the grenade. The terrorist had a $51000 bounty on his head which was later increased to $ 90000.

During his three tours to Iraq, Harry was shot four times but survived all. Harry Coumnas retired after his last tour in 2003, and was honored by the government and the military. He is a decorated officer of the US military. 

Visit: https://medium.com/@harrycoumnas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
64.7K 5.7K 57
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
284K 8.1K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
92.6K 985 33
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...