accidentally in love wth you...

By olaf_lover18

What happens when you start a new school and this one boy stands out from the rest. and that boy had silver... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 meet the horses
chapter 8
chapter 10
a/t notes
chapter 11

chapter 9 olaf

35 1 0
By olaf_lover18

olaf p.o.v ( i am so excited to do his p.o.v)

i got bored to the house so I decided to go outside since it was a nice day.

i walked outside  to see they had just come back from the hack huum there two other people with elsa and anna.
I decided to walk down to them since they were all laughing and i wanted to mack new friends.

i plodded over to them with my flurr and snow cloud come along too.

i walked over to the guy with withe hair .

  "hello i am olaf like warm huge"

the boy and the girl looked at me shocked.

elsa rubbed her forehead .

she then kneed down to my hight .i turn to her
" oalf what did i tell you about surprising people. remember the last time you surprised anna" she said gently.

I chuckle " o ya head as reeling after that "

anna laughed " ok it wasn't my in my defense if you saw a talking snowman you would be creeped out to and they why i kicked your head off. i am really sorry about that ." anna laugh guiltily .

" anna seriously it fine " I smiled and waved my stick hand .

" it a talking snowman " the guy smiled.

He brought us out of your family conversation back to the reality.

Then before anyone could say anything we hared a deafening squeal.

then young girl ran over to me throwing  then rains of stare to anna.

" omg omg  a snowman that talks "
I smiled " ya I nodded and i a can do this too " i pulled my stick arm out and showed it too her "

she looked at it smiling
" your really cute"
anna lead the two horse in to the stables .

" i will be out after i untack the horse why dont you stay here with oalf emma " elsa smiled at me .

" can i .yaaaa" the girl called emma said .

" i help you " jack turned to elsa  and they when in to the stables .

" my names emma by the way"
" my names .. i think I already told you that think"

emma laughed.

" ya you did "emma laughed

" sorry i have no brain or bones "i said to her
she smiled " that ok "

me and emma hared laughing coming from the stables.

humm

"do you think we should ...go and check on them. " i said as i looked up at her .

"i am not sure if we  should."she seemed like she know s something I don't.

"umm" i tuck her hand .

we walked in to the stables and down to the wash stall.

emma p.o.v
There i saw my brother huging elsa from behind trapping her .
With a hose in hand trying to face the hose at laughing elsa i saw beside them a dripping wet Toby tide i the cross ties.

i looked down at oalf. He was smiling looking back at me .

" ahhm" I faked clearing my throat.
The two turned around still in the inmate position.
I raised a eyebrows at the two who were dripping wet .

finally realized that they were still hugging each other there eyes widened jack let go of a elsa blushing and scratching the back of his neck.
elsa who eyes also wide she blushes too but was smiling.

i resisted the urge to roll my eyes and just tell the two that they like each other but of course you can not rush love .

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
hey
how do you like this ?.
hope it good . anyway thanks for reading
bye have a good day 💐🌻🌹
Amanda 🐴🦄💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
75.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season