Twice Cursed Or Just Plain Un...

By roxyblack

Tsuki is a Kunoichi of Konoha with a twisted past that torments her all the time, she doesn't sleep, she does... More

Twice Cursed Or Just Plain Unlucky?
1 - The beginning of a new life . . . or so she thought (Edited)
2 - Nine Years Later . . . (edited)
3 - Konohamaru And A Smile (Edited)
4 - Annoying . . . And It's Not Naruto (edited)
5 - A Hidden Message And A Whisper Of The Past (edited)
6 - Passing Without Realizing (edited)
7 - New Things All Round (edited)
8 - Deranged Cows And Insanity Do Not Mix (edited)
9 - Playing Possum Is The New Trend (edited)
10 - Training With A Side Of Tragedy (edited)
10 - The Missing Part :(
11 - The Fight And The Fall (edited)
12 - Angst Of The Avenger (edited)
13 - You're That Voice! So I'm Not Insane Then? (edited)
14 - You're Hair's Softer Than Mine! (edited)
15 - Meet Sand Girl, Sand Boy And . . . Ooooh Cute Guy! (edited)
16 - The Exam And . . . Who The Heck Is That Freak? (edited)
17 - There's Another Competition In Mind (edited)
18 - Kami, Why Do I Think Things Through? (edited)
19 - You Call This An Interview? Seems More Like A Bitch-Fest (edited)
20 - I'm sorry, we're going where now? (edited)
21 - Snakes and . . .Oh Kami . . . Not Again!! (edited)
22 - Ha Ha! Sasuke Got a Hickey From A Guy! Well, I Think It's A Guy
23 - Oh Kami ! Strange Voices In My Head!!
24 - Wow . . . Sakura Grows A Back Bone . . . Scary
25 - Oh Look, A Googly Eyed Gay Boy
26 - Attention Span Of A Goldfish In The Midst Of Battle
28 - Wow, The Evil Guy Gives Good Advice
29 - That's A Fever? She Seems Drunk
30 - Kakashi Does Have Style After All . . . Strange
31 - A Winner, A Missing Person, A Quitter And A Lazy Boy
32 - Strategies Of The Lazy And The . . . Well, The Looney
33 - The Well Deserved Ass Kicking And Humiliation
34 - Sasuke VS Gaara - The Beginning
35 - Sasuke VS Gaara - Help From All Around
36 - Sasuke VS Gaara - The End
37 - Farewells And White Roses
38 - The Truth . . . At All Costs . . . And Getting Caught At It
39 - Suspicious Is Sasuke's Real Name
40 - Brother On Brother And Hey Look, Stabbed Again
41 - Sleeping Beauty Awakes
42 - The Hypocrite Of The Heart
43 - Underneath The Mask
44 - Running From Many A Thing
45 - Him again?
AUTHOR NOTE
Please don't kill me

27 - Hey Check Out My Spider's Web But Ignore the Girl Going Bald

3.1K 82 12
By roxyblack

Okay so last was Sasuke match and Shino's match so yeah, onto the next one and i'd like to say thanks for all the likes and votes and comments you guys are awesome!!!

Please read What's at the bottom cause it's inportant . . . Kinda . . . 

The next match was Kankuro VS the last from Kabuto’s team, Tsuki wasn;t paying enough attention to catch his name. He dislocated every bone in his body and wrapped himself around Kankuro, crushing him, only it wasn’t Kankuro. It was a puppet. And the puppet turned crushing the guy while Kankuro climbed out of the wrappings. So obviously, Kankuro won, Kabuto’s team wasn’t very good after all. Tsuki smirked. 

Next up was Sakura and Ino and Tsuki well . . . she fell asleep because was so bored but it turned out they drew. She felt bad not watching her team mate’s battle, but she would have slept through the next one had Naruto not stepped on her by accident. Tenten lost against Temari, she was good at summoning weapons but Temari knocked them down with a flap of her fan.

Shikamaru was against Daichi from Shouta’s team and Tsuki was terrified Shikamaru would be hurt but he managed to catch Daichi with his shadow and make him hit his head off the wall. Tsuki was howling with laughter at that but couldn’t help feel Daichi was too sweet to be on Shouta’s team.

Next Kin from the Otogakure team was against Shouta, who actually played nice. She attempted to disorientate him with bells but he used Chi-Shihai Level two to control her blood and smash her head into the ground, knocking her out.

'Yeah because that's nice Tsuki-chan,' Jubi thought.

After that, Naruto was up against Kiba, and it was a long fight but Naruto won in the end. Though Kiba and Akamaru merged, they still weren’t enough. They were fast, and threw him around, but Naruto managed to confuse Kiba by the Henge no Jutsu and transformed into Kiba. Then when Kiba attacked the disguised Naruto, he transformed into Akamaru, turning Kiba on the real Akamaru.

In the end, Naruto won because he farted and Kiba’s sensitive nose was disrupted and then mimicked Sasuke’s Shishi Rendan. Throughout the match, Tsuki wasn’t sure who to cheer for, and ended up not cheering at all, she wasn’t sure how to tell Kiba what she wanted but the next match was up before she could go down and see him. Takeshi Yukki Vs Akumu Tsuki.

“Good luck, Tsuki!” Naruto clapped her on the back. She grimaced and headed down to the arena. But to get there she had to pass Shouta.

“Good luck, Imouto-chan,” he taunted as she passed.

Tsuki stopped in front of Hayate, hands in her pockets looking at Yukki who smirked. She quickly read the Otogakure Kunoichi’s blood for hints, then smirked.

‘Hmm, it seems she specialises in Genjutsu, this will be good,’ Tsuki thought.

‘Oooh a show? Well I do love one now and then,’ Jūbi chuckled.

The match began and Tsuki flipped backwards avoiding a handful of kunai before landing in a crouch.

“Kokuangyo no Jutsu!” Yukki exclaimed and a tickling sensation brushed over Tsuki. She was sure she was meant to be in a world of darkness right about now. Yukki smirked, pulled out a Kunai and charged. Everyone who recognised the Jutsu watched terrified, knowing there was no way Tsuki could defend themselves from that. Except Kakashi, he just smirked.

Tsuki side-stepped at the last moment and tripped Yukki up, watching the girl slide along the floor on her face while she just stood there with her hands in her pockets. Everyone else just gaped in shock.

“Baka why would you just run at your enemy?!” Naruto yelled and then laughed.

“Naruto,” Sakura said, “That was a Genjutsu that puts you in a world of darkness, and Tsuki could have been killed. Should have, in fact because she shouldn’t have been able to sense anything.”

“How did you do that?!” Yukki screeched, getting to her feet.

“Bitch please,” Tsuki flipped her hair out of her left eye without her hands. “Genjutsu is a lame ass ability, besides it has no effect whatsoever on a little insane red head like me.”

Yukki let out a noise of anger and clapped her hands together, performing hand signs.

“Mizu Bunshin no Justu!” three Yukki’s raced at Tsuki and she rolled her eyes.

“You would expect this to be a challenge, what with the battle with the other three Otogakure shinobi tiring me out,” she muttered, walking forwards.

The first clone pulled out kunai and made to stab Tsuki but she hit her left heel off her right foot, clicking out the small blade in the sole of her sandal and swung her leg up in an arch slashing through the clone’s neck. It fell to the ground as a puddle. The second clone tried to come in from behind and Tsuki spun around, slicing through its gut and it also became a puddle.

Tsuki sighed, tilting her head back to look at Yukki with her hands still in her pockets and a very bored look on her face. She could pass as Shikamaru.

“Okay then, what’s next?” Tsuki asked.

Yukki's hand signs looked like the Kaze no Yaiba, so Tsuki bit her thumb and summoned Aki.

“Kaze no Yaiba!” Yukki yelled, slashing her fingers at Tsuki.

“Aki,” Tsuki sighed and she was covered in red scales as the wind sword tried to slice her apart. Her clothes got a little cut but that was all.

Yukki jumped back panting and the scales faded, the opposing Kunoichi fell to her knees and Tsuki picked Aki off her ear walking forwards. She sat the small red salamander down about a foot from Yukki then took three steps back and sat down, crossing her legs and resting her chin in her palm.

“N-Nani?” Yukki asked, still looking at Aki. The little salamander blew its tongue out at her, making a rude noise. “Eek!”

"Eek?" Tsuki asked, "Scared of that little guy? And you're in the Chuunin exams?"

"Urusse!" Yukki hissed.

“Aki,” Tsuki said calmly, “You can go now.”

“Hai, Tsuki-sama,” and poof he went.

“Nani? What was the point in that?” Yuki sneered and started to move but chunks of hair came off her head, being sliced up into nothing as they fell to the ground.

Tsuki smirked at the look of horror on Yukki’s face and she lifter her arm in an attempt to feel the damage but several tears appeared in her arm warmer.

“See, while you were too busy staring at Aki, that’s my salamander, I set up my chakra stings in something I like to call my spider web. Basically if you make one little move, you’re be sliced up into sushi.”

“Nani?!”

“Diversion and capture,” Tsuki smirked, giving a two fingered salute. “But here, I’ll show you,” And the chakra strings glowed blue. They did indeed look like a spiders web.

“I’m declaring this match over due to Takeshi Yukki being unable to continue,” Hayate announced, “As the winner of this Preliminary round, Akumu Tsuki advances to the finals.”

Before the sentence was even finished Tsuki was out of the hall and rushing towards the hospital. She skidded to a stop, seeing two ANBU on the door, and she could sense a third inside. She approached calmly but one of the ANBU held out his arm to block her way. His mask was a bird, and the other was a cat, so that’s what she named them.

“Oi, you can’t go in there without the password,” Bird said.

“Eh?! Kakashi never said about a password, that damn hentai,” Tsuki scowled.

“Are you Tsuki?” Cat asked.

“Mm.”

“You’re in love with Sasuke aren’t you?” Bird asked and the young girl’s face turned redder than her hair.

“Nani?!”

The two ANBU looked at each other and chuckled, Tsuki’s eyebrow twitched.

“Yeah, you’re the real Tsuki, Kakashi had us do that to check,” cCt explained.

“I’ll kill that damn hentai,” Tsuki muttered as they let her in. the ANBU inside had a bear mask, and she gave him a two fingered salute as he took a seat next to the door. It was closed behind her and the only sound in the room was the beeping of the monitors and the oxygen mask. Tsuki’s heart dropped to the ground as she approached slowly, her eye stinging.

He lay there peacefully, unmoving with his eyes bandaged over and the sheets pulled up to his shoulders. She just stood there, staring down at him for a few minutes watching his air turn white on the plastic then disappear.

“Gomen ne, Sasuke,” she murmured, brushing his hair out of his face. “I froze up on you.”

‘Oi, oi, don’t go getting all weepy on me, besides, it wasn’t your fault,’ Jūbi said surprisingly parent like.

Over the past few weeks Tsuki had learned to understand his personalities, they consisted of being cunning and insane, polite and respectful, shy like a little boy, prideful, quiet and reserved,  happy-go-lucky, serious and allowing no nonsense which was happening at that moment and sadistic and intelligent.

‘It was though, I should have realised it was Orochimaru from the jutsu he used, and the blood, even the long tongue before we entered the forest but I didn’t. Now I let him get cursed like me, and what’s more, I think he’ll fall into Orochimaru’s trap. I know I should have faith in him, but his desire for revenge is too great, and he needs more power if he wants to defeat Itachi . . . I’m so scared.’

Jūbi remained silent, unable to find the words as Tsuki gently ran her finger down Sasuke’s cheek.

“You shouldn’t blame yourself, it’s not your fault,” Tsuki turned and blinked in shock at Bear who was a foot behind her. “You couldn’t have known.”

“I should have,” she mumbled. “I knew something was wrong but did nothing about it, then I froze up on my comrades out of fear of the man, and this is the result.”

“You don’t live your life on if’s and but’s, live it on what actually happens,” Bear shrugged as he sat down again.

“You know for ANBU you guys are pretty talkative,” she chuckled, pulling herself up to sit on the bed next to Sasuke.

“How come we’re not involved in the conversation?” Cat and Bird asked, sticking their heads through the door.

“Come inside and you will be, Baka,” Bear said.

"But we're not allowed!" Cat whined.

"Oh please, who's gunna know?" Tsuki asked with a roll of her eyes. Besides, you need to be in here to protect him anyway."               

And there we have it, aww Jubi's being nice!!!! :3 For now hehehehe.

My friend Anna wants me to write a story about Naruto's sister and her falling in love with, i think she said Sasuke but it may have been Shikamaru, maybe Sasori ?  . . . it was an S anyway, i wanna know what you guys think? Of course ima still go with this story and my HP one which is - safe to say - slow upload, she also wants one of Hinata's sister which i dont understand . . . 

Anyway, moving on, i'll upload soon, promise !! 

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Peace out  _\/_

Roxyblack <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.6K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...
220 0 16
"If there's nothing else that the village could give you, not even a reason for you to keep fighting for them, not even your loved one there, would y...
135K 3.7K 12
Sasuke has returned to Konoha of his own free will. Naruto thinks that they will be like the old days. Team 7 reunited. But Sasuke has not returned a...
2.3K 89 5
{Rewritten Version} After her clan was killed by a mysterious man years ago, it's become harder for Tsuki to trust people and make friends. With Kaka...