Just Bestfriends? [Urban]| Un...

By _Iamblackgold

Meet Chanel and Tyree they've been bestfriends for years, nothing more, nothing less, but what will happen wh... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK POSTED❗️

Chapter 17

10.2K 226 57
By _Iamblackgold

                          Chanel Rhodes | Nelle
A whole week has gone by, it's now Saturday afternoon and we're on our way to King's grandmother's house for the reunion.

"I haven't seen Mama G in so long she's gonna kill me when we get to there," I  said

I'm riding with King, Cookie and Ace are driving behind us.

"She just might," he said with a light chuckle

Just then I got a text from my Mom.

<Text Convo>

Mommy😩💕: "Your dad and I are going out of town for a business trip we leave in about an hour, there's some extra cash on your Dresser even though you might not need it seeing that you have a card, you can have friends over but no boys that I've never met before or that you know I wouldn't approve of, we'll be gone for about a month. See you soon honey we love you 💜"

Chanel💜😍: "You guys be safe, I love you too😘"

<End Text Convo>
I sighed then locked my screen and placed my phone into my lap.

"You ok ShortStack?"

"Uhh...Yea I'm fine. Mom and Dad are going out of town for business again" I said chewing on the inside of my cheek

"How long will they be gone for? " he asked

"She said they'll be gone for a month this time, knowing them it won't just be a month," I said rolling my eyes and looking out the window

"So you'll be home by yourself for a month?"

"You ask like that's something new, their jobs have always been more important than anything else."

Just as I said that we pulled up to the house. I checked my Make-up then got out the car.

We waited for Ace, Cookie, and Jakia to pull up then we all walked inside together.

As soon as I entered I was greeted by the smell of food, we greeted a few family members then went into the Kitchen to look for Mama G.

I saw her fixing a cup of juice for one of the little kids that were running around. I walked over and gave her a hug next thing I know I'm getting whacked upside the head.

"Ouch Mama what was that for?" I asked

"Where have you been girl, I haven't seen you in forever, I've been asking King and Cookie for you for the longest "

"I know, I know I'm sorry. I've been a bit busy with school and stuff, I promise I'll start to show my face more"

"Mhmn you better or we're gonna have some serious problems"

She then hugged the rest of the Gang and gave Jakia a Cookie.

"Go out back and mingle with everybody"

We walked out in the back yard and there were kids in the pool, Pops was on the grill, Music was playing and it seemed as if everyone was having a good time.

I walked over to pops and gave him a hug, then I saw King's older cousin Kehlani and decided I'd go over to say hey

"Kehlani boo how have you been "

"Oh my gosh Nelly look at you, you've always been pretty but girl you bout fine asf"

She said all of this while checking me out. Did I mention Kehlani is a lesbian?

"Girl your Glo done came through too, done gained a lil booty or whatever, " I said clapping

"See now you wanna be funny " she straight faced me

I giggled then kissed her cheek.

"It's all love, but how have you been?"

"I've been fine, I have a girlfriend now, Lexi she should be around here somewhere. I'm going to school for cosmetology you know how much I like doing hair and makeup, I also moved closer to King's place about a month ago. I'm three blocks over. How's everything with you?"

" Things have been okay, I'm still in High school, and I'm still single, I've started applying to colleges and all that good stuff"

"When're you and King gonna stop playing?" She said rolling her eyes

I looked away and acted like I had no idea what she's talking about.

She rolled her eyes at me then this short dark-skinned girl walked up and put her arm around her waist.

"Hey babe this is Chanel, Nelly this is Alexis"

"It's nice to meet you, you can just call me Lexi, I like your hair color. It fits you."

"Thanks"

We talked for a bit more then I walked around to find King and everyone else.

Tyree Jones| King

I'm at the table with Ace, Dee, Taee, and Jay. Two of my older cousins Tevin and Dre are at the table with us too.

We have a few spliffs in a rotation and a few drinks. We're just chilling and talking.

Nelle walked over and sat on my lap.

"You good?"

"Yea I'm fine, are you ?" She asked looking down at me.

I nodded yes the passed her the joint she hit it a few times then passed it back then she began to speak.

"I'm about to go fix my plate, you hungry?"

"Yea I am"

" Ok, I'll fix you a plate, any specific drink?"

" Water"

She got up and started to walk away until Dee called after her.

"Nelly, can you fix me a plate too?"

"Your hands and feet broke? I think the fuck not, get up and fix it yourself"

"You can fix King plate but not mine?"

"I like him, I don't like you," she said then walked away.

I shook my head and started laughing.

"You need to hurry up and wife that girl, Y'all ain't even together and she forever looking out for you, get her before I snatch her"

That made me stop laughing instantly and look at him.

"Yea, Aight get bodied" I said looking at him

They all started laughing.

"That boy got serious quick as hell," Tevin said in between fits of laughter.

I really don't see what's so funny. Dee can play with me if he wants to.

Chanel walked back over and handed me my plate and placed the bottle of water on the table.

"Thanks, Ma"

She nodded then sat on my lap and started eating her food.

"What Y'all plan on getting into after Y'all leave here?"

"No plans I was just finna go to the house and Kick it"

"Drop Jakia off at my Mom's house cause she been
bugging me to bring her over all week, no plans after that"

"I don't got shit to do"

"Nelly your parents home?" Dee asked

She took a sip of her Sprite then spoke.

"Nah, why?"

I looked at him because I was wondering the same.

"Can Gang spend the night?"

"Sure," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Mind if we bring females?"

"As long as it's not some bitches I don't like "

"Coo, I guess we're having a sleepover then"
He said rubbing his hands together

I shook my head at this fool then finished eating my food.

Chanel Rhodes | Nelle

It's around 7:30 and Tyree and I are on our way to my house after leaving the reunion. Another 5 minutes or so went by and we finally pull up to the house.

"Aye imma go to my house right quick to get a few things then I'll be right back"

"Aight cool," I said grabbing my things and getting out of his car.

He waited until I unlocked my front door and went inside before he pulled off.

I locked the door behind me, placed my keys on the counter then went upstairs.

Since I've been out all day I decided to go take a shower.

After my 30 minute shower, I hopped out and put on some Calvin Klein underwear and the bra to match and some sweat pants. I wrapped my hair up into a bun then laid across my bed.

It's been about 15 minutes and King just texted me to come down and open the door. I really don't understand why seeing that he has a key but whatever.

I opened the door to see King with a black Mcm backpack in his hand, Behind him, I can see the rest of the Gang pulling up.

I let them all in and they all went to claim which guess room they'd be sleeping in afterward they all came downstairs and we're now chilling in the living room.

"We should play a game," Cookie said with this mysterious smirk on her face.

"What did you have in mind?" King asked while looking down at his phone.

I rolled my eyes then looked at Tyra waiting for her to speak.

"Uhmn... Let's play truth or dare "

Everyone agreed and we sat in a circle on my living room floor.

"We need a bottle to spin"

I got up and went into the kitchen to grab an empty glass bottle then returned to my spot on the floor.

"Aight so who's spinning first"

Tyra said she'd spin first so I gave the bottle to her.

She spun the bottle and it lands on King.

"King truth or Dare?"

"Uhmn... Truth"

"Is it true that you have feelings for one of your closest friends?"

"Yes it's true"

Next, it was King's turn to spin the bottle. He spun and it landed on the girl Dee brought with him, Rae.

"Rae Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to go streaking "

This made all of us laugh, she rolled her eyes and got up, we got up and followed her.

She stripped out of all her clothes extremely fast then ran to the end of the street and came back.

Everybody was crying laughing, it's cold as hell outside right now.

We went back inside and took our seats back on the floor then she Spun the bottle. It landed on me.

"Nelle Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to give King a Hickey"

I rolled my eyes but got up and sat on King's lap facing him.

I move his dreads away from his neck then started placing small kisses there, then I started licking and sucking on that same spot about a minute or so I pulled back and looked at his neck.

He had a big red mark on his neck. I got off his lap without making eye contact with him then sat back in my spot.

Tyra was smirking at me the whole time, I rolled my eyes and spun the bottle.

It landed on Dee

"Dee truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Is it true that you eat the booty"

"Ion get tired"

I'm so done with him. He's a whole joke.

"He spun the bottle and it landed on Tae "

"Truth or dare nigga"

"Is it true that you used to like Nelly"

Tae looked at him like was about to punch him.

"Yea it's true"

All eyes were on him at this point. He then started to explain himself.

"I liked Nelly when we were in 7th grade, that's old though I see her as a baby sister now"

We all just sorta nodded then went back to playing the game.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Cookie.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Uhh dare"

"I dare you to make out with Nelly for 60 seconds"

She shrugged her shoulders then got up and came over to me.

"Set your timer"

He set the timer then said start

She grabbed my face then began kissing me after awhile she bit my lip for entrance which I granted she started to explore my mouth with her tongue. A few seconds later he called time.

She pulled away and winked at me then went back to where she was sitting.

I looked around the room and the boys' faces were priceless, it was the funniest thing ever.

We continued to play the game until we eventually got bored and decided to go into the theater room to watch a movie.

We decided on watching the movie Split. Everyone was sorta coupled up and sharing blankets. I'm curled up beside King and he had his arm around me with a blanket over us.

                         Tyree Jones|King

We're watching this movie and Nelle's sitting beside me. I received a text so I took my phone out and started to respond.

In the middle of me texting this shawdy back, my phone was snatched out of my hand. Nelle put it on do not disturb and sat it down next to hers.

"You've been texting whoever that is all night, They can wait," She said rolling her eyes

I smirked a bit but didn't say anything.

After about another 45 minutes went by the movie ended and everyone went in their separate directions.

Nelle and I went up to her room.

I put my hair up into a man bun then brushed my teeth and laid down.

Nelle stripped out of her sweat pants and put on some pajama shorts then she went to brush her teeth, she came out of the bathroom with her hair into two big braids.

"Can I have my phone back now?"

She took it out the pockets of her sweatpants and handed it to me. This shawdy I met during the week Bria texted me. She was pretty cool so far, I met her at Dunkin Donuts one morning on my way to school.

Nelle got in bed and laid beside me.

"I'm not sleepy," she said with this little pout

"Neither am I "

She started to do something on her phone then she put it down and looked at me. No words were spoken we just looked at each other for a while then she looked away and chewed on the inside of her cheeks.

"I'm about to go get ice cream, do you want some?" She said getting up off the bed

I shook my head no then she walked out the door.

Nelle confuses me, I'm not quite sure if she likes me or does she only see me as a Best friend. I'm usually able to read females when it came to these things but with her, it just seems impossible.

She came back with a bowl of Ice cream and two packs of Welch's fruit snacks. She sat on the bed and turned on the tv putting it on Netflix. She put it on Shameless then she turned off the lights.

I really wasn't paying attention to the tv I've been texting Bria.

|Text Convo|

Bria😋💦: Wyd?👀
King👑💰💸-Chillen with my Bestfriend. Hbu?
Bria😋💦-Laying here bored🙄 You should come over😊
King👑💰💸-Can't Ma, not tonight
Bria😋💦- Tomorrow then?😋
King👑💰💸- Yea we can link tomorrow
Bria😋💦- Ard, but I'm about to gts I'll see you tmw
King👑💰💸-Aight Ma night
|End Text Convo|

I put my phone on the charger then started bothering Nelle.

"Let me get some"

"Some of what?"

"Your Ice Cream"

"No, you told me you didn't want none"

"Soo"

"Please, " I said giving her the puppy dog eyes

She rolled eyes then put some on a spoon and fed it to me.

"So damn aggy"

I licked my lips and smiled at her.

"But you love me"

"Ha! You thought "

"Oh word? Aight bet" I said rolling over pretending I'm mad.

"No Best friend I was just playing"

I ignored her.

She sat on my back and started kissing all over my face and stuff

"Best friend I love you"

Ignored.

She then took it upon herself to start kissing on my neck and nibbling on my earlobe. I couldn't ignore her any longer I flipped myself over and she's now straddling my lap.

She sat up and looked down at me.

"Don't start stuff you're not willing to finish Chanel"

"Then tell me you love me back, " she said pouting

So damn spoiled man.

"I love you too, now get up"

"No say it like you mean it "

"I love you too Short Stack"

She smiled then got off my lap. This girl here man she's gonna be the death of me.

{Next Morning}

Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

It's 9:45 am and I'm the first one up. I got up brushed my teeth and showered then I got dressed in a Victoria secret thermal Onesie and some long socks.

I then decided I'd go downstairs and make everyone breakfast. I took out eggs, bacon, cheese, sausage, and pancake mix.

I mixed my pancake batter first then poured them in the pan so my pancakes could form, next came the bacon and the sausage, I fried both in separate pans. When those were done it was time to do the eggs.

By the time all the food was done everyone had already woken up and came downstairs. I placed everything on the table along with plates and a jug full of orange juice.

After everyone ate Cookie did the dishes, I offered to help but she said since I cooked I shouldn't worry about it.

Everyone is kind of just scattered all over the place right now doing their own thing. I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed scrolling through Twitter.

King is in my bathroom and it sounds as if he's taking a shower. His phone flashed indicating that he had a text.

I picked it up and read it. It's a text from somebody named Bria and it says "Can't wait to see you".

I don't know why but I slick got jealous he's about to leave me to go hang with her? This broad better look better than me and have more to offer than I do.

I unlocked his phone and started posting videos of myself on his Snapchat. He then walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Who's Bria ?" I asked flipping over to look at him

"This shawdy I met"

"Y'all talk?"

"Uhh nothing serious, why wassup" he turned around and asked.

"Nothing. She texted" I said in a dry tone getting up to walk out the room

He grabbed my arm and stopped me turning me around in the process

"You good? Why'd you say it like that?"

"I'm good," I said then walked out the room and went downstairs and went to sit with Cookie in the living room, I laid my head in her lap and was just looking up at the ceiling but I didn't say anything.

"You ok sis?"

"Yea I'm fine, " I said not looking at her knowing she can read me

"Quit lying to me, what's wrong? "

"Mann I don't even know, he's not even my dude so I don't know why I'm tripping"

"You talking about King? What happened?"

"Apparently he met this Jawn and she texted him saying she couldn't wait to see him. I asked did they talk and he was like it's nothing serious, he didn't even say she's another hoe like I thought he was. He's about to leave me to go hang with her" I said pouting. I deadass wanna cry

"Awee babe don't cry, why don't you just tell him you don't want him to go"

"No, I can't stop him from hanging with her if he wants to"

"You know if you tell him to stay he will"

I shook my head no then sat up.

"No, I'm not about to do that"

She sighed and said ok.

Everyone started coming downstairs and we're all just chilling in the living room talking about nothing really. Everyone was down here except for King I guess he's still getting dressed.

He came Downstairs after about another 5mins and told us he'd be back soon everyone responded except for me. I just grabbed my phone and walked upstairs to my room closing my door behind me.

I laid across my bed and pulled the covers over me and attempted to go to sleep. That's until I hear my door open and feel someone jump on my bed.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers back to see Dee sprawled out on my bed.

"What nigga?"

"Why you look sad like your puppy just died "

"I'm fine Dee just tired" I lied

"Ok I'll let you take your nap we're all going to be in the game room," he said

I nodded and he walked out pulling my door closed behind him. I pulled the covers back over me and took a nap.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I know I've had Y'all waiting for a while but I'm sorry, I've been trying to focus on these exams and catching up on these assignments that I was late on🙄.

Enough about me, how have you guys been? 👀
Anything new occurred in anybody's life? 🤔
Shit did any of y'all even miss me?😂

Let me know what you guys think about the chapter, excuse any grammatical errors this is unedited.

Ps: It's 1:40 am and I'm up writing when I should be asleep.

--Dymond 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 70 19
Meechiee And Caleb met at a park and became bestfriends instantly when they were 8. They went to the same elementary, middle and highschool together...
16.2K 302 18
Chanel and DeVonte have been best friends since fourth grade but when they enter high school, unexpected feelings and other people threaten their tig...
56.6K 1.5K 6
Alex and Cal have been best friends for as long as they can remember. They've been through it all together; firsts, lasts, and Alex's parents abandon...
691K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...