The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekh...

By sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... More

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Twelve||

9.6K 352 527
By sangsterswag

|Byun Baekhyun|

I was putting up the posters about the singing club around the school with Y/N.

I looked over at her giving her a smile as she stuck out her tongue while sticking the last poster on the wall.

"Done!" She stated happily, turning to look at me.

I looked into her E/C eyes and couldn't stop staring into them. Gosh, I felt lost when I looked into them.

Honestly my feelings for the girl haven't even changed since fifth grade.

I was still madly in love with her- and I hated to admit it.

Years of her barely knowing who I was since the accident, and I still haven't gotten over her. It also didn't help that she just happened to come back to me at the beginning of this year.

It hurts me every time I think about her not loving me back- but I suppose that's life.

"Baek?" I heard her angelic voice ring in my ears.

"Yah?" I snapped out of whatever thoughts I had.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Ah just how stupid you look when you stick out your tongue when you focus on something."

Her bottom lip stuck out. Adorable, I thought.

"Hey- at least I don't got big funny looking ears."

"I dare you to say that again." I glared playfully.

"Big funny lookin-" she started, but I placed my hands over my ears.

"Sorry my big funny looking ears can't hear the words coming out of your big stupid mouth! La la la la la!" I shoved her with my shoulder slightly.

"You're right- my mouth can fit a lot of things into it." She winked, then burst out laughing.

I felt my cheeks tint pink.

"BAHA look at you, you're all embarrassed." She teased.

"Aish shut up Y/N." I whined, turning the hallway corner to go to my locker.

Just as we turned, I ran into somebody. I was looking over at the H/C haired girl and didn't notice anyone coming.

"I'm sorry-" I stopped speaking when I saw who I ran into.

"I stand corrected- I hope me walking into you hurt a lot." I grumbled.

The girl just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say you geek- just wait till the school hears about you hurting me."  Ying put on a fake pout. Her's was gross compared to Y/N's.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Y/N said forcefully.

"And what are you gonna do geek lover? Beat me up and ruin your reputation?" Ying glared.

Y/N just snickered. "You know I could care less about reputations at this stupid school- but hell yea that's exactly what I'm going to do."

And that's when she threw the first punch.

Ying fell backwards landing on top of her backpack, holding her hand on her mouth.

Students started gathering around, phones out recording.

"Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!" Boys and girls chanted, and honestly I had no idea.

Like damn did I want to see two girls, especially when one was highly attractive, in skirts, kick another girls ass.

But I also didn't want Y/N to get hurt, nor get in trouble.

"You b*tch!" Ying screamed back, before standing back up and grabbing at the girl.

Y/N held her arms up in defence, before kneeing the Ying in the stomach. She doubled over, but quickly regained herself and shot her arm straight into Y/N's nose.

The crowd of students 'oooed' and then started chanting names.

Majority seemed to be cheering for Ying however.

"Come on Y/N!" I screamed, "Kick the betraying friend's ass!"

While I was hollering the girls continued to retaliate back at one another, but I felt a hand pull the back of my blazer.

"What the hell is going on?"

I made eye contact with Namjoon- standing with him was Sehun, Kai and two other boys who I've seen around but didn't totally know who they were.

"Y/N and Ying are fighting."

"No way." Namjoon said with wide eyes before pushing past me and the circle of students.

"Y/N- what are you doing!" He screamed.

However the H/C haired girl was to busy beating her ex best friend.

I spotted Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Taehyung and Jin standing on the other side looking like they didn't know what to do.

---------

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I could feel my lip start swell and blood drop down after Ying threw a lame but still hard enough punch to my mouth.

Most of her moves consisted of grabbing and pulling- lame.

But the punch to the mouth was a new one.

I staggered back at the contact and fell into somebody's arms.

"You idiot!" He said, and I looked up staring at Taehyung.

He pulled me back and I kicked and flailed around, however he was to strong.

"Let go!" I said angrily- not that I was mad at him but all my anger and emotions were staring to spill out.

Ying made her way over to me but before she could actually do anything Namjoon was grabbing her arms and pulling her pack.

"I'm sorry Tae." I looked up at him sorrowfully, and deeply regretted what I did to him next.

I kicked the poor boy where the sun don't shine.

He immediately let go of me to grab onto himself before hunching over wheezing.

Ying seemed to get what I did and pulled the exact same move on Namjoon. That just pissed me off anymore.

I walked up to her again and threw a punch into her right eyebrow.

"That's for using me for popularity and betraying me!"

I pushed her.

"That's for hurting everybody at this school with your stupid rank system!"

There were cheers.

I pulled her hair.

"That's for putting down everybody- especially Baekhyun and his friends!"

I kicked the back of her legs, causing her to trip backwards before I straddled her pinning her down.

"That's for hurting Namjoon."

I slapped her across the cheek.

"And that's for being a down right mean person to everybody around you and being selfish." I growled.

Ying's face was already starting to bruise and tears were forming in her eyes.

I gave her one of the nastiest looks I could muster, before pushing her into the floor and then standing up.

I breathed heavily, staring down at her.

"You deserved that." I said lowly before a whistle blew down the hall.

"What's going on!" Somebody who I assumed was a teacher screamed.

The crowd parted and in came running two teachers- both in shock when seeing the two girls trashed in the middle.

"Who started this?"

Everybody was silent.

"I-I did sir." A male student who I had never seen before said while stepping out of the crowd.

"What do you mean, you aren't even hurt." The teacher frowned, then stared at me.

"That's because I did." A female student walked out and stood next to me.

"No I did." Another female said shakily.

I looked at my shoes- why were they doing this?

Everyone was scared of me because I was popular...maybe they are just trying to be nice because they know I could potentially hurt them- physically.

The teachers sighed deeply.

"It was me." I said sheepishly, slowly raising my hand.

The female teacher placed her hands on her hips, giving me a disappointed look.

"Office young lady. Now." She hollered and I shamefully started to slowly make my way down the hallway, and the student circling us opened a pathway for me to exit. I only looked back at Baekhyun who just gave me a sad look.

The male teacher helped Ying up, pulling her down to the office along with me.

--------
"Suspended- for a week!?" Kai said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Yea- and I didn't even get to knock her out." I said annoyed, slowly resting my chin on my palm.

I was sore- I admit even if I kicked her ass, she lowkey kicked mine as well.

"Y/N!" Namjoon said disapprovingly.

"What." I sighed.

We were currently sitting in the music room, waiting for the club to start.

The teachers were letting me stay the rest of the day, however I wasn't allowed to come back for five days.

"I can't believe you actually had a fight with her- like physical fight...and that you beat her ass!" Sehun said, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Well thanks to that I'm suspended and there goes my perfect score mark."

"What ever happened to not caring about reputation?" Baekhyun said laughing softly, placing his arm around me giving me a side hug.

"I mean I don't wanna have, 'beating up one of the most popular school girls' on me resume for when I want a job later on in life."

Baekhyun chuckled. "Thank you Y/N."

"For what?" I mumbled. "All I did was screw everything up. Now I'm going to be hated too, and not going to be able to help you and your friends be treated 'normally' too."

"Thank you for sticking up for me- none of this would have happened if Ying hadn't said she'd start a rumour about me."

I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile.

"You don't deserve that beast spreading false words about you." I gave him a small smile back.

"Uhh Y/N you may wanna look at this."
Chanyeol said, and handed me his phone.

On the screen was our schools social media page, and the headline was,
'Most popular girls in the school fighting?'

I sighed, before scrolling down more.

Attached was a video, and I clicked it.

"That's for using me for popularity and betraying me!"

I watched myself constantly attack the girl and say things.

I felt my insides start to churn- I really am such a terrible person.

I read the caption attached to the video.

"Y/L/N Y/N, also known as one of the most popular girls, stands up for the outcasts and 'losers' in the school. Kim Ying and Y/L/N Y/N seemed to be hanging out a lot less, and suddenly this action packed fight between the two populars started in the hallway! Y/L/N seemed to be saying Ying had used their friendship to run the school, and state she was mad she treated Byun Baekhyun, the schools geek and his fellow outcast friends poorly. Was this fight broken out because Y/L/N was tired of Kim running the school in such a poor way, or simply because there are feelings towards the geek Byun? Why does Y/L/N suddenly want to make a change after all the years she had been running along side with Kim?

A fellow student who wished to not be named has more details about the fight.
"I was walking down the hallway, when Y/N and Baekhyun ran into Ying." They started. "There was tension, before Ying threatened something at Baekhyun causing Y/N to go macho mode on the girl! I swear if Ying gains back the power we will all be screwed."

I'd say that there must be something going on between the geek and the girl, and after years of having geeks and populars forbidden to be in harmony with one another, it's quite strange how Y/L/N takes action now.

I'm Nam-Joohyuk and I will report further with more updates."

I finished reading out loud and everybody in the room was silent.

Not even Sehun had some sassy remark to make.

Baekhyun, Namjoon, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jin, Sehun, and Kai all sat their quietly.

"Maybe I-"

"Y/N I think you saved the school." Jin said quietly.

"What do you mean? I ruined it." I picked at my shoelace.

"No Jin is right." Kyungsoo said. "Thanks to you, people now know you aren't on Ying's side and want everybody to be equal."

I gave them a small smile. "Thanks guys."

It was quiet again, before the door swung open revealing three boys walking in.

"Taehyung! I am so so so so-" the hot cut me off.

"Thanks to you I don't think I'll be able to have children." He glared at me and I frowned.

"I'll buy you food?"

His eyes lit up. "Screw having children I forgive you!"

I gave him a small smile before turning my attention to the two males behind him.

"Ah right." Taehyung said, and then pointed at the two boys he had with him.

"This is Min Yoongi." He pointed to a shorter male with Mint green hair. "And Jung Hoseok." He pointed to the other male with orange hair.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon said happily waving them over.

Hoseok jumped up excitedly and jumped over to Namjoon, while Yoongi, the boy who seemed rather sleep kept his hands in his pockets and took a seat next to Jin.

"Ah wait- are you the Yoongi that Ying always talks about?"

The green haired boy looked at me, frowning. "That chick always tries to get up into my space and it's annoying. I'm lowkey glad you decided to fight her." He chuckled. "Nice job by the way that was badass."

I felt myself smile shyly. "Thanks."

"I didn't realize you guys were all so close." I said toward Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

Namjoon shrugged. "They are all great guys. We even hung out over the weekend with two other friends as well."

I smiled widely at that. Namjoon, the most popular boy hanging out with not so popular ones.

"Who are the other two? Do they sing?" I asked curious.

"Yea actually, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok said happily at the mention of them.

"Wait- they are younger right?" I said.

The nodded.

"I think they came to the Halloween party- they were dead ass drunk!" I laughed.

Namjoon shook his head smiling. "That's right they were there."

I smiled at the memory.

That party was the day Baekhyun confessed his love towards me. That day was life changing.

I shook my head and snuggled closer into Baekhyun.

"Hey Y/N I have a question." Kai said slowly.

"Hmm?"

"What's going on between you and Baekhyun?"

--------

YOOOO FAM LOL

Well jeez you really did a number on Ying didn't you? 😂

As always I hope enjoyed this chapter even though it was kinda boring, and that you are all doing well!

Thank you all so much for 3k reads holy bananas I am so thankful!
사랑해. <3

~Hailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.3K 46
An angel escapes heaven's gates, purely driven by her extreme fascination with Earth. Kang Soojung plans to live a new life on Earth with her brother...
52.3K 1.1K 22
You, a human Pearl. Serving the new Pink Diamond. Along with his stupidly wild mood swings, anger issues and generally being a little asshole, what c...
15.8K 283 22
Kim Y/n is a soloist under hybe entertainment, She is called as the "HYBE Princess" because she is the first and only girl soloist in hybe company. E...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...