Notice my love[Vmin]

By xquynhx

"Please notice my love for you" Cover- @fluffywings12 More

ιитяσ
σиє
тωσ
тняєє
fσυя
fινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєи
єιgнт
иιиє
тєи
єℓєνєи
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєи
fσυятєєи
fιfтєєи
ѕιχтєєи
ѕєνєитєєи
єιgнтєєи
иιиєтєєи
тωєиту
тωєиту-σиє
тωєиту-тωσ
тωєиту-тняєє
тωєиту-fσυя
тωєиту-fινє
тωєиту-ѕιχ
тωєиту-ѕєνєи
тωєиту-иιиє
тнιяту
тнιяту-σиє
тняιту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-fσυя
тнιяту-fινє
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєи
тнιяту-єιgнт
New Book

тωєиту-єιgнт

404 24 12
By xquynhx

It has been two weeks since Taehyung went missing. In that time the others got pretty close to BamBam or Kunpimook. They all were frustrated, they literally searched everywhere for   Taehyung, but he couldn't be found. Due Jimin's tight schedule he couldn't really help them, but he did his best to find Tae when he had time. You could tell that Jimin suffered the most of them all even though the didn't know the younger one that long. Everyday when he comes home he would go straight to his room and check all his social networks in hope Tae would text him. He goes out to search for him till midnight, his members were quite worried about his health, they tried to convince him to rest for a while, while they would search for Taehyung  but he declined. Their fans were worried too, they could see his tiredness, his huge eyesbags and his sadness. They tried to ask him if something was wrong but he just shaked his head and gave them a smile but you could see it was fake, you could see how broke he was on the inside. The thought of Taehyung being hurt,lost or even dead kept comming into his mind, it haunted him when he sleeps, when he eats, it just haunted him no matter what he does. It's ridicilous how much a human can affect him, heck they didn't even know each other that long. It was truly love at first sight, Jimin knew it from the beginning, he knew Tae was the right one, who he maybe never see again...

End

Scroll down

A/N
Jk it's not lmao sorry. This is not the end there will be more (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.6K 74
bigntaesty has requested to send you a message Warnings: ♥ Bad words ♥ Lots of dirty jokes Start: 171010 End: 180325 © https-loon...
74.1K 1K 30
The Eighth sin the sin of despair, the ape sin, (Y/N) is a man of mystery and holds many secrets, secrets that Merlin doesn't know, one that he tries...
128K 6.9K 21
You're fighting me off like a firefighter So tell me why you still get burned You say you're not, but you're still a liar 'Cause I'm the one that you...
37.8K 1.7K 3
"excuuuuse me, the min yoongi will never bottom." - 》jung hoseok × min yoongi 《 [completed: 17-05-14]