Mint. [J. J]

Ixynoir

"What's your favourite flavour?" "Mint." [oc x jughead] Riverdale. Book 1. [Completed on 16.05.2017] [Pr... Еще

Extended summary + Cast and their playlist
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Aesthetics
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
New Fic.
BOOK TWO.

6.

9.2K 212 70
Ixynoir

CHAPTER SIX
"Oh for fuck sake Cheryl speak English"

When Marley woke up her Aunt was no longer in the bed with her. She had a quick shower and looked for something to wear. She saw that her aunt had done laundry.

She put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and pulled on a black denim jacket and slipped on a pair on black and white vans. Marley attempted to put her hair in a high bun but her one and only hairband snapped so she was forced to leave her hair out. She sighed and blew a curl out of her face.

She walked down stairs, her aunt wasn't there so she probably had a facility meeting. Marley made herself some cereal and poured herself a glass of Apple juice.

After Marley ate she put her bowl in the sink. She made herself a ham sandwich for lunch and place it in her backpack, she shrugged on her backpack and put some mint gum in her mouth before walking out the house.

Marley got out her phone, plugged in her headphones and put her music on shuffle then began her 10 minute walk to school.

Marley's locker was a few doors down from Veronica after she got the books she would need she went to say hello.

"Morning Ronnie," Marley said smiling when she reached Veronica's locker.

"Morning," Veronica smiled at her.
"Your hair looks really nice down you should wear it like that more often." Veronica complimented her still getting books out of her locker.

"I was actually hoping you'll have a hairband I'll be able to borrow?" Marley asked hopefully.

"I never tie my hair up, ask Betty when you see her," Veronica advised her. As if on queue Betty and Kevin appeared.

"So, how did it go with chuck?" Kevin asked Veronica straight away.

Marley made eye contact with Betty then nodded to the spare hairband on Betty wrist, indirectly asking to borrow it. Betty smiled and nodded while handing it to her. Marley shot Betty a thankful look and tied her hair up into a messy puff.

"Hey Veronica, how was the sticky maple you had last night?" One of Cheryl's friends said while they walked by.

"The what now?" Veronica asked her confused.

"The sticky maple Chuck gave you. How was it?" Cheryl's clones replied before walking away.

"Oh no,"Marley muttered, she knew what a sticky maple was, she was never a victim of one but she could imagined how it felt.

"We had a brownie Sundae, if that's what you hyenas mean." Veronica said still confused shutting her locker door.

Kevin phone beeped signifying a notification.

"Oh my god" He said looking at his phone.
"What?" Veronica asked snatching Kevin's phone out of his hand to look at it.

Marley found herself leaning forward to look at the picture too out of curiosity. It was a picture of Chuck and Veronica and on Veronica's face there was a photoshopped splash of maple syrup.

"What the hell is a sticky maple?" Veronica asked getting angry.

"It's, um, kind of what it sounds like. It's a Riverdale thing?" Kevin answered nervously.

"No Kevin, it's a slut-shaming thing." Veronica corrected.

"And I'm neither a slut, nor am I going to be shamed by someone named, excuse me, Chuck Clayton." Veronica said getting angry.

"Does he really think he can get away with this? Does he not know who I am? I will cut the breaks on his souped up phallic symbol," Veronica said pissed off.

"Or we can go to principle Weatherbee" Betty intervened trying to defuse the situation.

"About the coaches son? Who is the captain of the football team and Riverdale high's Golden boy?" Veronica asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, Betts I don't think Weatherbee will do anything," Marley said popping her gum.

"And/or I can expose him in the Blue and Gold. I can do that"Betty said while Kevin nodded.

"I personally would punch him in the face," Marley imputed popping her gum once again.

"Betty, Spoken like a true good girl who always follows the rules. Well I don't follow the rules." Veronica said pushing the phone into Kevin chest making him slightly tumble backwards into the lockers and walking away. Betty and Marley had to jog a little bit to catch up to her because she was walking so fast.

"I make them and when necessary, I break them. You want to help me get revenge on Chuck, Betty and Marley? Awesome. But you better be willing to go full dark, no stars. What do you say? Are you guys in or out?" Veronica asked walking in direction of the boys locker room.Betty and Marley shot each other looks of worry before following her.

Veronica pushed open the door of the boys locker room and pushing-past a bunch of boys muttering a bunch of 'moves' and 'get out of my  ways'.

"Excuse me," Veronica said pushing a boy out of her way.

"Veronica?!"Archie asked grabbing the towel around his waist tightly.

"Oh my god," Betty said covering her eyes and grabbing Marley's arm.

"Betty, Marley? What are you doing here?"Archie asked them and before Marley could reply Veronica spoke.

"Don't worry about it," Veronica said trying to get past him.

"No-" Archie started before he got cut off by Veronica.

"I mean it Andrews. Hit the showers and stay out of my way," Veronica said pushing him out of her way while Marley and Betty followed her, Betty still covering her eyes.

When Veronica approached Chuck and his friends she cleared her throat. Chuck turned around with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Oh, B, M and V. Ménage à right on ladies," Chuck said smirking.

"This is disgusting. Take it down." Veronica said showing him her phone. 

"Whoa, whoa, why are you so wound up? It's a badge of honour, and your not exactly virgin territory after your closet date with Andrews." Chuck said arrogance dripping from his words.

"Okay, that's beyond irrelevant, Chuck. You are not aloud to do around humiliating girls for any reason under any circumstances, Jerk."Betty said to him standing up for her friend.

"Veronica are you going to hit him?Can I hit him?" Marley asked popping her gum while her hands balling into fists also getting angry at Chuck.

"I get it. You girls are not closet girls, but hey, if you girls want to ride the Chuck wagon then that could be arranged," Chuck smirked looking at Marley and Betty.

"You little piece of shit-" Marley said storming towards him to punch him before Veronica pulled her back by her biceps.

"Lets keep this simple so that your preppy murderer half brain can grasp it." Veronica began walking up to him.

"Take this the hell down,"she continued standing right in front of him.

"Okay, that high-toned bitch attitude may have worked on the betas you dated in New York, but you're in bulldog territory." Chuck said and one of his goons barked loudly in Veronica's face making her jump.

"But please fight back,"Chuck smirked and Marley rolled her eyes.

"Chuck, you better put your fucking dog on a leash," Marley intervened pointing at the guy who barked in Veronica's face.

"And take the fucking picture down otherwise I'll shove my fucking foot up your arse," Marley threatened taking a few steps closer to him.

"'Otherwise I'll shove my fucking foot up your arse'" Chuck said mimicking Marley. Making his voice higher and putting on an over exaggerated British accent.

"The same thing goes for you too Marley Davis. This whole intimidating bitch facade must have worked for you back in England, but your in Riverdale now. But please fight back...if you can." Chuck smirked.

Marley nearly punched him but Betty grabbed her arm before she could swing at him. Chuck smirked at the girls.

"You'll only make it harder for yourself," he said to them before walking off his friends following behind him.

Reggie winked at Marley winding her up even more but before she could smack him Veronica pulled her hand tugging her out of the boys locker room Betty following behind them.

"He's such a fucking twat. Urgh I wanted to hit him so bad." Marley said as soon as they left the locker room.

"Same here, Girl," Veronica said still pissed off.

Marley got a text a few seconds after Veronica spoke.

From: Juggs

Want to come with me to interrogate some Boy Scouts? I'm waiting by your locker.

Marley smiled.

"You're smiling at your phone."Betty stated. "Text from Jughead?" Betty asked smirking and Marley rolled her eyes.

"Yup, I've got to go, I'll see you girls later let me know if you come up with a plan to get revenge on Chuck,"Marley said before walking away to meet Jughead and her locker.

She got to her locker and saw him leaning on it with headphones on and his phone out.

"Ready to go kick some Boy Scout butt?" Marley asked him smiling. Jughead smiled and took off his headphones.

"I'm not sure about kicking butt, but if you mean interrogate then sure," Jughead said smiling. The two began to walk towards the football field where the Boy Scouts were training.

"How are you feeling?" Jughead asked her referring to last night.

"I'm fine Jug," Marley said gently squeezing his arm. The pair approached the field and saw Dilton Doiley training his scouts.

"And in that moment of hesitation you're dead. All of you are dead" Dilton said to his Scouts. Marley rolled her eyes at how dramatic he was being.

"Wow talk about dramatic," Marley said blowing a bubble and popping it loudly, catching Doiley's attention.

"At ease, Doiley," Jughead said to him. Dilton Doiley looked at them waiting for an explanation as to why they were interrupting his training session.

"We are writing an article for the Blue and Gold. Hoping that you can help,"Jughead said to him.

"Dismissed. But stay close!" Doiley instructed in scouts. Doiley walked towards the pair.

"Cheryl and Archie say they heard a gunshot July 4th, but they don't know who fired it-" Jughead began.

"Sheriff Keller already asked me this. Like I told him my scouts and I didn't hear anything weird" Doiley said cutting Jughead off.

Jughead took a step closer to him.

"Well, did you see anything weird?"Jughead asked him.

Doiley crossed his arms "A white winged crossbill, a long winged owl..."He answered knowing that's not what Jughead means

Jughead and Marley made eye contact then both simultaneously rolling their eyes. While looking around Marley made eye contact with one of Doileys scouts and he looked away really quickly. Marley looked at Jughead to see if he saw that too and he nodded.

"...oh and Cheryl sitting by the river soaking wet." Doiley finished with attitude.

"Alright, no need for that attitude Boy Scout," Marley said rolling her eyes before her and Jughead walked away.

"You saw the look one of his scouts gave us right?" Jughead asked Marley.

"Yes. Are we gonna confront him?" Marley asked hopefully.

"Yes." Jughead said smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------

After classes Marley went to her locker to get her backpack and saw Jughead waiting for her.

"So I looked in on that Boy Scout. He's going to be at Pop's today," Jughead said while Marley typed in her combination for her locker.

"Are we going to meet him there?"Marley asked pulling out her backpack.

"In order to meet someone somewhere they have you know that you are coming," Jughead stated leaning on the locker next to hers.

"So how do you know he's going to be a Pop's?"Marley asked confused.

"Jesus Marley, its called eavesdropping" Jughead said rolling his eyes jokingly. Marley laughed.

"So what time is he going to be there?" She asked him closing her locker door and walking by Jughead.

"He's going with his dad at around 4:45. He said it on the phone" Jughead shrugged as the pair walked out the school.

"It's 4:30 now. Let's start making our way to Pops," Marley said.

On the walk to Pops Marley told Jughead all about what happened in the boys locker room.

"Oh my god Jughead I wanted to hit him so bad," Marley said.

"Yeah you should probably refrain from hitting people,"Jughead said looking at Marley's hand that was still a little bruised.

Marley rolled her eyes. She looked into the windows at Pops to see if the Boy Scout was there.

"Jug, there he is. Did you manage to get his name?"Marley asked him.

"Nope. I don't know his name. Come on," Jughead said walking into Pops and Marley just followed him.

Marley and Jughead sat in the booth behind the Boy Scout and his dad and waited for his dad to leave.

"Hey, I'm going to go take care of the check, alright? Save me some." The Boy Scouts dad said before getting up.

Jughead nodded to Marley indicating that they should talk to him now.

Marley slid out of the booth there were currently sitting at and slid in next to the Boy Scout while Jughead climbed over the chair to sit in the seat Boy Scouts dad was previously sitting in. Jughead took the cherry of his Sundae and put it in his mouth.

The Boy Scout dropped the spoon and put his hands up in surrender.

"What the hell, guys?" The Boy Scout said in shock.

"We saw the way you looked at us."Jughead began and Marley nodded.

Marley picked out the spoon and dug it in the Sundae, scooped up a generous amount and put it in her mouth then slid the spoon and the Sundae across the table to Jughead.

"During grizzly training, your hiding something," Jughead stated putting the spoon into his mouth then sliding the Sundae back to Marley.

"So spill Boy Scout." Marley commanded taking another spoon out of the Sundae and like clockwork slid it back to Jughead.

"It's Scoutmaster Doiley. He's lying." The Boy Scout said.

Jughead raised an eyebrow after making quick eye contact with Marley.

"About what?" Jughead asked while sliding the Sundae back to Marley.

"About the gunshot. It was him." The Boy Scout said and Marley gasped.

Marley started choking on the ice cream. The Boy Scout jumped slightly at the sound of Marley's choking and rubbed her back. She nodded as a way of saying thank you and slid the Sundae back to Jughead.

"He was teaching us how to shoot targets," The Boy Scout continued.

"Dilton Doiley shot the gun on July 4th?"Jughead said not really believing him taking some ice cream before sliding the sundae to Marley.

"He's a hardcore survivalist, he says if we don't protect ourselves, no one will," the Boy Scout explained.

"Protect yourself from what? You live in a small town where everyone knows everyone."Marley said taking a spoon of ice cream and putting it in her mouth before sliding it back to Jughead. While the Boy Scout just shrugged.

Jughead finished off the Sundae and slid the empty glass to the Boy Scout.

"Thanks for the information," Jughead said getting up.

"Yup and thanks for the Sundae Boy Scout," Marley winked at him while he blushed.

Marley got up and joined Jughead by the door both walking out of Pops together.

"I can't believe Dilton lied to sheriff Keller. How are we going to confront him?" Marley asked Jughead. 

"I think we should do it at the event the mayors having I'm sure he will be there." Jughead answered before Marley could reply she got a text from Betty.

From : Elizabeth

Meet me at the school rn. Chuck and his Clique have a game to see how many girls they can get. They keep score in a book. We may have an idea where Chucks playbook is.

"So I have to go to the school and meet Betty. I'll see you tomorrow." Marley said to Jughead, sliding her phone into her pocket beginning to walk off. Jughead quickly grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"To the school?"Jughead asked confused. "Actually don't answer that let me walk you." Jughead said and Marley raised an eyebrow at him.

"I can walk myself," Marley protested and Jughead shook his head.

"Not when there's a murderer around Ro." Jughead said simply walking in the direction of the school.

"Not when there's a murderer around Ro." Marley mimicked him making her voice drop a few octaves and putting on an accent.

Jughead shook his head and walked Marley to the school where Kevin, Veronica, Betty and Ethel were waiting for her.

"Thanks Jughead," Marley said to him kissing him on the cheek before walking up to the group. Betty raised her eyebrows but didn't mention it.

"Did you bring a flashlight?"Betty asked. Marley raised an eyebrow in confusion before seeing everyone had a flashlight in their hands.

"You didn't tell me to?" Marley asked confused.

Betty sighed. "Check your phone" she said nodding to Marley's pocket.

Marley took her phone out and funny enough she did receive another text from Betty.

From : Elizabeth

Ps bring a flashlight and wear black.

Marley sheepishly looked at Betty and shrugged.

"I probably didn't feel my phone vibrate," Marley began before laughing "I can't believe you told me to wear black as if it isn't a given," she continued.

"We had to make sure, I mean yesterday you came in wearing a yellow top," Kevin shrugged.

"Yes because I forgot to do laundry."Marley answered rolling her eyes.

"Ready to do this thing guys?" Marley asked before the group walked into the pitch black school together.

Betty and Ethel were leading the way. Marley linked arms with Kevin to make sure she doesn't trip.

"So you and Jughead?" Kevin asked and Marley raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What about us?" Marley asked and Kevin shot her a look.

"You guys, a thing yet?" Kevin asked and Marley shook her head.

"What? No Kev, Jughead and I are strictly friends," Marley said and Kevin rolled his eyes. Before he could reply Veronica spoke.

"Football players behaving badly? What else is new? Steubenville, glen ridge but the coaches son being the ringleader? Just how depraved is this town?" Veronica asked rolling her eyes.

"Well color me impressed." A voice said behind them making the group jump and face door. After Marley realised it was just Cheryl and she relaxed.

"She nearly made me fucking shit myself," Marley muttered to Kevin while he just shook his head at her language.

"A B and E with B, V and M-" Cheryl began.

"Oh for fuck sake, Cheryl speak English" Marley said cutting her off before popping her gum.

Cheryl shot Marley a glare before continuing looking at Betty.

"What would your Holy Roller mother say about this Betty?" Cheryl asked Betty shining her flashlight at Betty.

"What are you doing here Cheryl?" Betty asked her sounding bored.

"Yeah and where did you get those thigh high boots? There're amazing." Kevin said in awe.

Marley lightly hit him on the arm.
"Don't compliment the devil, Kev"Marley said loud enough for Cheryl to hear.

"Trev told Valarie, who told Josie, who told Ginger, who told Tia, who told me. And I thought I would help out," Cheryl explained  walking towards the group ignoring Marley's Previous comment.

"Help? Or derail our investigation?" Betty asked her putting her hand on her hip.

Cheryl shined her flashlight in Betty's face again shooting her a look.

"Get over yourself Betty." Cheryl said with a straight face.

Before Marley could reply with a snarky comment Ethel's voice rang though the hallway.

"Hey guys. Get in here." Ethel shouted towards the group.

The group walked up to Ethel who was holding the playbook in her hands.

"Trev was right. They didn't even brother to hide it," Ethel said while the group gathered around her while she flipped through the pages of the book. Marley's eyes widened at the amount of pages in the book.

""New girl?" Is this what I'm being reduced to? Nine points?" Veronica said not believing what she's seeing.

"Better than "big girl" seven point five." Ethel said frowning Marley rubbed her back trying to be reassuring.

"Polly's in this book," Betty stated.

"Next to Jason's name." Cheryl said not believing that her twin brother would do such a thing.

"I'm so sorry Betty," Veronica said to her.

"This isn't...Jason would never-" Cheryl began making excuses for her dead brother.

"It right there Cheryl, and I'm sure if you were Jason's sister you would be down in the damn book with the rest of those poor girls."Marley said to her Cheryl.

"God, your brother hurt my sister. This is what guys like Jason and Chuck think about women.

We are objects for them to abuse, and when they are done with us they shame us into silence. They have zero remorse for the lives the destroy." Betty said to Cheryl tears welling up in her eyes.

"Maybe I don't know Jason, "Cheryl said and Marley shot her a really look that she didn't see.

Marley had to stop herself from saying something sarcastic as she saw that Cheryl was really torn up over the fact her brother would do such a thing.

"Marley will take a picture. We'll show it to Weatherbee. It'll be the perfect cover for your exposé," Veronica instructed looking at girls.

Marley took out her phone and took pictures of the playbook.

"Yeah, but no-- these girls deserve justice, don't you think Cheryl?" Betty asked her growing frustrated.

After a few seconds of silence Betty spoke up again.

"You want vengeance? Want to go full dark no stars, Veronica? I'm with you, and I have a plan." Betty said to the girls.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n; This would have been up sooner but I got distracted. I couldn't fit all of episode 3 in two chapters so the rest of it will be in the next chapter.

Please comment, vote, share and all that Shizz. I hope your enjoying this story so far.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.9K 126 12
Completed Betty Cooper, a new student at Riverdale High, decides to join the blue and gold, where she grows closer to Jughead Jones. Mature: sexual...
272K 5.3K 39
"tell me pretty lies look me in the face tell me that you love me even if its fake" Reggie Mantle x OC
Riverdale Texts! Sav

Фанфик

24K 221 50
A Inside World Of Riverdale! (Fan Fiction) This story is on going until I stop it
254K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.