Venatrix II

By queenrihbih

"I love you, I really do Kendall," Brett tried to convince me, tears welling up in his eyes. "Why didn't you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Hey guys
Chapter Eleven
Postponed.

Chapter Three

2.9K 64 8
By queenrihbih

"Hands on the wheel, at 10:00 and 2:00," Kira instructed.

"Actually, the recommended position is now 9:00 and 3:00. At 10:00 and 2:00, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs," Lydia stated.

"Mine would heal," Malia shrugged.

"Save your strength. And try not to destroy your beautiful new car," Lydia sighed.

"I like holding the bottom of the steering wheel," I pointed out. Malia turned on the car and it seemed everyone in the car had heightened nerves buzzing.

"All right. Just ease into it. Good, good, okay. There you go-"

"Please shut up," Malia hissed.

"No problem. Shutting up," Kira frowned. Malia was driving good all until she started to turn slightly off the road.

"Uh Other way. Other way. Uh, other way. We are now off the road, this is not the road," I commented.

"Other way. Malia, please go the other way," Lydia begged. A car drove passed and begun to honk at us.

"What is that? What is beeping?" Malia frantically asked.

"The car's telling you not to run into the tree. Turn the wheel. Malia! And try to stay on the actual road," Lydia yelled.

"Okay, sure," Malia agreed and proceeded to turn and uh, keep turning.

"Uh, this is called a U-turn," Kira mumbled.

"Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas-" Lydia started but was cut off by Malia pressing hard against the gas pedal.

"Whoa! Okay, just turn up here. No, no, no, slowly, slowly. Go," Lydia instructed.

"Anybody want to tell me where we're going?" I raised my hand up.

"The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot," Lydia stared at the road.

"Oh no," I mumbled to myself.

"Lydia, we're actually heading downtown-"

"No. Keep going," I told Malia, biting the side of my cheek as I looked at Lydia.

________

Malia pulled up to what seemed like a tunnel and as I suspected a dead body was found.

"Call 911," Lydia told us coldly.

"I'm gonna call Brett," I replied with a grim frown as I stared at the man who got murdered. I typed in Brett's number and heard the ring.

"Hey this is Brett, leave a message after the beep." I sighed and begun to speak.

"Brett I need you, I'm l-looking at a dead body and I'm still not used to it, not like I ever will be," I stuttered, sad that he hadn't picked up.

'It's okay he's probably sleeping now,' I thought to myself.

"Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He wasn't like you, right?" The sheriff asked Scott after we called him to come.

"I don't think so. Unless he knows how to hide his scent," Scott replied.

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers.
We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" He asked.

"I can try," Scott shrugged.

"All right. Keep it on channel two," Sheriff concluded.

"Dad, what if it wasn't Donovan?" Stiles asked.

"I'm guessing you've already got a theory?" Sheriff asked.

"Yeah, I think I do," Stiles stated confidently.

I looked around as my eyes landed on Lydia. I walked over to her and smiled sadly.

"I want to get out of here," I muttered.

"Did you call Brett?" She asked.

"Yes he's sleeping and everyone is already busy," I rolled my eyes.

"Call Theo," Lydia suggested.

"What do you mean, I don't even have his number," I replied, confused.

"Well he gave me his number on a piece of paper in school today and asked me to tell you to call if you needed him," Lydia answered, pulling out a note with digits on them.

"Why?" I asked, taking the note from her hand.

"He sat next to me during Biology after you walked out with Scott and he said how much he wanted you to trust him, I don't even know why but it seems to me he really interested in you," Lydia smirked. I blushed and turned seat from her, punching in the digits.

"Hello?" I head a very tired voice ask.

"Um- Theo, Oh- Sh*t you know what you can go sleep I'm sorr-"

"No no no, what do you want Kendall, I'm awake already," Theo rushed.

"Can you pick me up? I'm by the tunnel downtown and the sight of a dead body still hasn't been really a good thing for me," I laughed awkwardly.

"Sure, I'll come by in 5," Theo replied before hanging up. I walked to the side of the road and sat on the pavement, hugging my jacket close around me.

Every time I breathed out, a cold white puff of air would come out. My teeth begun to chatter as the jacket wasn't doing me any good.

"Here," I heard a voice say as a coat was placed around me. I turned around and was faced with the piercing green eyes of Theo's. I mumbled a thanks before getting up to follow him towards the car.

He opened the door for me and closed it before jogging to the other side to start his car.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me before driving out and onto the road.

"Yea I just don't really like dead bodies and police everywhere," I smiled sadly.

"Me neither. The first and last body I want to see is my sisters," Theo laughed sarcastically.

"My ex boyfriend, best friend and my sister were the only dead bodies I've ever witnessed," I mumbled, looking at the necklace Aiden gave me, then back to the bracelet and ring Brett gave me.

Theo noticed my depressed state and grabbed my hand. "I can't say anything that will help or re-erase those graphic memories, but if you ever need anything I'm always here."

"Thanks," I whispered smiling at him. We stared at each other before he chuckled.

"My sister died too. I know how you feel. I'm a werewolf, a strong one. I've saved a lot of people, but my sister? My sister was the only person I couldn't save and it's funny how you can save strangers but not the people you truly love." Theo explained to me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I wasn't there when my sister died." I told Theo.

"Then where were you?" He asked me.

"Holding my exes dead body in my arms." I replied back with a monotone voice. It got quiet for a complete minute before Theo coughed awkwardly.

"We're here." He pointed outside. I looked at was met by the household of the Mcall's that I stay at. I blushed and begun to step out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride," I smiled while giving him back his jacket. He looked back at me with a smirk then winked.

"Anytime babe."

I begun walking up the porch and took out my keys, placing it in the door knob. As I opened the door, my eyebrows furrowed as realisation dawned into me.

How did he know where I lived?

________

'Tracy Stewart. Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder.
It was night terrors," I told the pack.

"Well, now she's the night terror.
Especially since no one can find her," Kira said.

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable. Except for you," Stiles pointed out, turning towards Mason.

"Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. You're a Kitsune. I don't even know what that is," Mason claimed.

"I'm still learning," Kira laughed nervously.

"And you're a Venatrix! That's like, the mother of all supernatural!" He told me. "I can't wait when we find out what else you are!"

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle," I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asked excitedly.

"No," Everyone yelled at the same time.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her," Scott assured.

"One lone serial-killing wolf," Liam muttered.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled," Stiles clarified. I rolled my eyes and faced Scott.

"All right, what do we do when we catch her?" I asked.

"I say we put her down," Malia shrugged.

"Intense," Mason nodded is head slowly in excitement.

"Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later," Scott replied. I nodded and let out a little bye as I walked from Stiles' jeep and into the school.

As I was walking into the school my phone begun to vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, heels clicking as I walked across the corridor.

"Oh god Kendall your safe! I thought something bad happened to you I've been calling you a hundred times," He sighed over the phone.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see. Too caught up with Tracy and the killings," I laughed sarcastically.

"Who's Tracy, and who the hell took you home yesterday?" Brett asked impatiently.

"Tracy is a chick who mauled and killed a couple of people, look I'm going to come after school to show you a pic of her I need to ask you a few questions," I replied.

"Yea that's fantastic, now who took you home yesterday?" He asked.

"Theo," I replied curtly.

"Theo?" He snarled. "Who the hell is Theo?"

"Some guy that wants to be apart of Scott's pack. He said to call him if I never needed him," I mumbled quickly.

"No." Brett growled.

"No what?" I replied angrily.

"No you can't call him, talk to him or look at him. I don't like his name," He snarled.

"I don't care. I called you yesterday and you did not pick up so suck it up princess," I muttered, ending the call.

I opened the door and sat over next to Kira with Lydia beside her frustratedly.

"Are you okay?" Kira asked, turning towards me.

"No," I replied coldly, glaring at the board in front of me, arms folded together.

"Well someone isn't a happy camper. What's got a frown on your face beautiful," I heard Theo say as he came over to sit next to me.

"I'm f*cking fantastic," I replied harshly, narrowing my eyes at him. Theo put his hands up and laughed.

"Pretty girls shouldn't swear," He smirked. I smiled seductively and leaned in.

"F*ck you." I told him. Theo smirked at me before leaning back and staring at me. He then licked his lips before facing the board.

"Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott. Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last night's reading," I heard the teacher speak.

I looked over at Scott who begun to furiously flip through pages.  "Uh Sure."

Scott's eyes were trained somewhere else and when I followed his trance, I saw Liam furiously trying to get Scott's attention.

"Scott?" The teacher called out.

"Sorry, just looking for the page," Scott kept flipping through pages, eyes confused at what Liam was trying to say.

"Scott?" The teacher called out impatiently once again.

"Yeah, one sec. Sorry," Scott replied, then pointed to his ear, signalling Liam to talk.

"Can you translate what he's saying for me?" I whispered to Theo. Theo nodded and placed his lips way to close to my ear for my liking. His lips grazed my ear as he begun to speak.

"Scott, She's here. She's in History class right now. Tracy. She's here," Theo translated, his lips brushing my ear lobe. My body momentarily shivered. He then slowly moved away from me, smirking at my reaction.

I ignored the feeling and waved at Liam to get his attention. Once he looked at me I whispered, "Pull the fire alarm."

Liam nodded his head and took off. Not even seconds later, the alarm begun to ring and everyone got up.

"No rushing, please. I'm sure it's just a drill," The teacher yelled over the alarm.

"Hey, we need to go," I told Scott, Lydia and Kira, Theo following behind us. We ran to the class that Tracy was in and saw her gripping onto Hayden's, who I knew Liam had a crush on, arm.

"Are you all right? Tracy," Lydia walked slowly trying to get her attention.

"Tracy. Tracy, let go," I walked up to her slowly, but Theo held me back.

"You shouldn't get any closer, I think Lydia should handle it," Theo whispered. As much as I wanted to push him off, I couldn't help but believe his words.

"But I'm the mother of supernatural," I whispered, repeating Mason's words.

"And Lydia is the mother of death and right now I think that's what Tracy is trying to do." Theo grabbed my waist and pulled me to his side.

"Tracy. Hey, you're hurting me," Hayden whimpered angrily.

"Tracy, let her go," Lydia commanded.

"They're coming. They're coming for all of us," Tracy whispered before she collapsed on the floor. I pushed Theo off me and ran to her side.

I observed the silvery substance that leaked out of her nose, and scrunched my nose.

"It's mercury"

A/N- Every time a start a book, I'm too lazy to finish it. Hopefully I finish this one though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...