My Poems And Short Stories

By Cyanide_Screams

Some are good, some are bad. A few are happy but most are sad. Enjoy~ More

Intro.
Old ; a short story
Paths ; a poem
Cemetary Hill ; a poem
A poem
Depression: a poem
Darkness; a short story
Deep Inside; a poem
Rain; a short story
Dreams
untitled
sticks and stones
A few Wrinkles
Anxiety
5
MIDNIGHT MAN
Authors Note
Sticks and Stones2(please read)
Panic : slam poem
HAPPY
Timetravel
Letter To The Editor
Shillouettes
The Prelude Of An Artist
2 a.m. thoughts
Decisions
Flutter
Attack
Husk

Catch the light

69 2 0
By Cyanide_Screams

Try to embrace being the different one. Don't let society tear you down. Yes, you will be judged, but don't let it get to you. Life is too short to be unhappy, so the most important thing to do is to stay happy. You need to catch the light, not embrace the darkness.

~Cy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 392 18
This collection of poems delves into the depths of heartbreak and loneliness. It explores a myriad of emotions that are all too familiar, offering so...
6.2K 592 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...
19.9K 1K 18
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
22.7K 1.1K 110
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...