Love Struggles (EDITING)

Від isthisfatee

The Struggles of love Більше

Love Struggles
Chapter 1~Teanna
Chapter 2~Just A Kiss
Chapter 3~Moving On
Chapter 4~Say Sorry To This
Chapter 5~The "B" Word
Chapter 6~SKIPDAY
Chapter 7~Georgia
Chapter 8~Memory Lane
Chapter 9~The Army Brat
Chapter 10~Remembering Him
Chapter 11~Forever
Chapter 12~Road Trip
Chapter 13~Happy
Chapter 15~Jealous
Chapter 16~High
Chapter 17~Loyalty
Chapter 19~On The Way
Chapter 20~ Leave Me Lonely
Chapter 21~Twitter Fingers
Chapter 22~Forgiven
Silent Treatment
Chapter 24~ Oakland
Chapter 25~ Patient Love
Chapter 26~White Lies
Chapter 27~Games
Chapter 28~Training Day
Chapter 29~To Kill A Mocking Jay
Chapter 30~Calm
Chapter 31~Lost Days
Chapter 32~Truth
Chapter 33~Regret
Chapter 34~Flat Line

Chapter 18~ Time

151 3 0
Від isthisfatee

Kammeron

"What do you mean she left Kammeron?" Akemi hissed

I rolled my eyes, "Do I have to spell it out? She left! She got upset and dipped."

"You aired out her business to your boyfriend and didn't defend her, what did you expect Kammeron?"

I rolled my eyes frustrated at this entire situation I unintentionally fueled.

"Just try and talk to her Akemi..." I sighed

She snatched her phone off of the bed, "I intend to. But I swear if she doesn't want to talk to me Kammeron, we have problems."

She stormed out of the room as I threw my head back on the bed. Welp. There goes our road trip.

Teanna

I was in the driveway of my house sitting in the car with Cas in the passenger seat knocked out. Kam has been calling me non  stop since I left and so has everyone else. I have about 80 missed calls and 50 texts from my oh so loving friends.

I would've stayed hadn't it been for Kammeron telling Niko what was up with Cas and I before he left. I figured I get caught fucking Cas, and McKenzie finding out was the least of my worries. I would've told him my damn self. But what Kam did wasn't cool, that wasn't her place at all and she was out of pocket for that shit. As for Niko, he can go in a pool, go under water while I count to a million. Pussy ass nigga lost all my fucking respect and his bitch ass friend with that hoe ass baby mama. She really had the nerve to tell me that she didn't want him over the phone after he done fucked her. This is just what I get. Meeting strangers at the beach and then it blows up in my face like this.

I shook Cas trying to get it him up, "Castiel get up! We're home."

He slowly opened his eyes and stretched his long body out

"Finally... I can go get in your bed. "

"After we get by security..."

I knew we were about to be bombarded with a ton of questions from my family. We  got out of the car grabbing our luggage out of the trunk. He hauled it all behind us as I unlocked the door walking in to see Tevin and Jaylee laid out on the couch.

They both looked at me with furrowed brows, "What up sis...shouldn't you be in Orlando right now?"

I pulled our luggage in a corner, "Long story Tev..."

"Where's Kam and them?"

"Who? Don't know anyone by that name..."

Castiel walked in with the rest of our stuff butting in, "Ignore her. She still hot about the little altercation that happened before we left."

"I know that's not my OG man Castiel!"

Tevin got up with this big ass smile on his face and hugged Cas.

Cas chuckled, "In the flesh bro!"

"Bruh what you doing here? When you get back?"

"I got back the morning of the graduation. I came back for your big headed sister over here. You know I had to watch her cross that stage. Plus I'm going to FSU this fall so I could be with her."

He smiled clapping him up, "I knew I always fucked with you. I didn't see you at the graduation though? Where were you?"

"In the far back. I knew had I seen you and the rest of the fam Tee would've seen me too. I wanted her to be surprised at the brunch. Which I didn't see you at."

He shook his head laughing, "Yeah I had to work. Gotta make money to spend money on her irritating ass you know!"

As these two knuckle heads were trying to catch up, Jaylee sat up on the couch clearing her throat.

"Oh my bad. Cas this is Jaylee, my girl."

She finished, "McKenzie's cousin. Her boyfriend."

Castiel flashed her a smile and I knew where that hot head was about to take it.

I added before he got defensive with Jaylee, "Ex."

She snapped her neck in my direction flabbergasted at my statement.

"What are you talking about ex? What happened?"

I sighed while rolling my eyes, "Go ask your cousin."

Castiel

Teanna went up to her room leaving me to catch up with Tevin and get to know Jaylee.

Jaylee turned to me with a scowl on her face, "Who are you? Why did Teanna and McKenzie break up? What did you do?"

Here we fucking go...let's fuck with the London nigga. No offense to Ms.Jaylee but, Sorry your cousin is bitch made as fuck, and doesn't know how to keep his woman. Oops he did it again.

I rolled my eyes about to let her ass have it because I am about tired of the bullshit I've gotten since I got back to this damn city from these people that just met me.

I let out a chuckle looking up at the ceiling with my eyes closed shut

"Tev..let your girl know I'm on some psycho shit, please..."

Before I could finish Tevin jumped in, "First of all fix your tone. You just met him like 2 mins ago, don't get defensive because Teanna walked in here with him and not McKenzie. Second, don't go accusing and jumping to conclusions. Castiel is family to us, so don't start. Understand?"

She rolled her eyes nodding her head, "Yes baby."

"Good. So what's up with y'all being here so early. It was supposed to be a one week trip. Not a one day trip."

I let out a sigh sitting down on the arm of the couch

"Well Teanna and I got high and had sex. We fell asleep half naked in the bed right after. Kammeron and Niko walk in the room and saw us half naked in bed together and obviously put two and two together. Then Niko snitches to McKenzie about what we just did and also told McKenzie about the history between Teanna I which Kammeron filled him in on. Then McKenzie FT Tee talking shit about cheating while he shows Kali giving him head and admits to fucking Kali that morning. So Tee was hot as fuck and told that nigga he's dead to her. Now Teanna was also mad at Kammeron for telling Niko about our past cause she had no right to do so. So she said fuck it I'm out. And I decided to go with her. Couldn't let her leave alone."

"So he technically cheated on her first..."

Tevin was rubbing his chin looking up at the ceiling, "So he basically cheated on her first with whoever this bitch is and just got lucky that the two of you got caught. Had that hadn't happened he would've been keeping that shit to himself."

"Kali and McKenzie have known each other since birth okay and SHE IS family. So what we won't do is call anybody out of their name!"

I'm about over this bitch and I just met her. If I had no respect for Tevin I would've hurt her feelings by now because she is working every damn nerve in my body

"Oh get the fuck out of here! Let's not talk about your BITCH made cousin McKenzie and that BITCH Kali.You have no room to defend that nigga let's be clear. You can't justify what he did with her by saying they knew each other since birth. If that is the fucking case he should've made her his girl and left Teanna alone. Now that makes sense does it not!"

"Nah. What we not gonna do it argue about this relationship. Jaylee I love you baby girl, but McKenzie fucked up and that's not our problem. I'm gonna go talk to my sister...and you..."

He pointed at me as he got off of the couch, "Come with me."

We were walking up the stairs on our way to Teanna's room, "Don't ever tell me about you fucking my sister again."

I busted out laughing because it really was hilarious how he said it. I raised my right hand looking at him trying not to laugh in this serous moment, "Scouts honor."

We walked into Teanna's room. She was lying on her bed with her face in her pillow. We could hear her sniffing through her sobs. Damn it hurt to see her like this.

I knocked on the door letting her know we were walking in, "Teanna...Tev and I wanna talk."

She muffled into her pillow, "Go away...don't wanna talk..."

Tev rolled his eyes, "Sit your ass up and speak or I swear I'll cut you off from my list of bills to pay. Yes you are a bill."

She slowly turned over looking at us with a scowl, "I need to go shopping so Fine. What you wanna know?"

Teanna

Tevin sat on my bed as I slouched under my covers.

"What happened with McKenzie?" He questioned

"He cheated. I cheated, that's it. I'm over him. I'm done. Not going back" tears were forming in my eyes but I can't and won't cry over this nigga.

"I told him what would happen if he fucked up Teanna."

I sighed, "Just leave him alone Tev. I don't want to think about it anymore."

I turned my head back in my pillow trying to numb myself from the hurt and pain. I felt someone lay next to me rubbing my back.

"I'll stay with her Tev." Cas was trying to comfort me but right now I don't think anything will make me feel better.

I heard my door close and I lifted my head up to be face to face with Castiel. He kissed my forehead and ran his hands through my hair. You would think I would be happy with this but I just can't shake off what McKenzie did. Just the way he handled it, like why even have the bitch answer your phone to tell me you two aren't a things after you fuck her.

I sat up next to Cas in my bed and wiped my face of any tears that escaped my eyes. He kissed my hands and looked into my eyes, "What you thinking beauty?"

"I need to get rid of some stuff..."

I got up and started raiding my closet and dresser for everything McKenzie ever got me or left in my room. His varsity jacket, this stupid ass bear he got me, and a few other gifts he gave me. I put them all in a box and looked over to Cas.

"I'll be back in a few."

"Where are you going Teanna? We just got home."

I slipped some shoes on and grabbed the box with all of McKenzie's shit in it.

"I'm just gonna go drop this off. I'll be back soon okay?"

I forced a small smile and walked out of my room and out of the back door. I really didn't want to talk to Tevin or Jaylee again. I put the box in the passenger seat and pulled out of my driveway.

I knew McKenzie wasn't here but maybe his parents were still in town since his mom is almost due. I just want to get rid of anything that reminds me of him.

I drove about 20 minutes to his house where I saw his moms car was parked in the driveway. Thank goodness.

As I was grabbing the box out of my car, my back pocket was buzzing signaling I had received a text. I looked at my home screen reading that it was from Akemi.

Kemi: Tee please talk to me. 12:45am

I locked my phone placing it back in my pocket. I had no reason to be upset at her but I just don't want to talk to any of them at the moment.

I walked up the driveway, ringing the doorbell to his home. I waited a few minutes before his mom greeted me with a warm smile.

"Teanna. Come in. Please."

I walked in and followed her into the kitchen, placing the box on the island, as I sat on the stool.

"How are you Mrs. Long? Sorry for dropping by so late."

"I'm okay. Ready to deliver this baby finally. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please."

I scanned the the house looking for her husband who didn't seem to be around.

"Where's Mr.Long?"

She placed my tea before me with a tea spoon and honey.

"He's off on business. He will be back by morning. I told him the baby could be here any minute but he insisted. Now what brings you by."

"I was just dropping off McKenzie's stuff."

She sat across from with her chin in the palm of her hand,

"He called me crying about how the both of you cheating on each other."

I shrugged, "Yeah. But he said some very rude and hurtful things to me. And he basically had me watch this Kali girl give him head."

She rose her eyebrows in shock, or course he wouldn't tell his mother that part.

"Well he must've left that part out. His father never cheated on me so I have no clue where he would adopt such an act from."

"Can you tell me about McKenzie and Kali because I never got a story."

I sipped my tea as she began to explain what happened between the two.

"Well I have a very close friend that lives in Atlanta and since I could remember as a family we've been going to her house for summers just so McKenzie could be away for a couple months. A break you can say. They've known each other since he was 2 and she was born. They started dating when McKenzie was a freshman in high school and they did for about 2 years until she was unfaithful to him. Last summer I had to force McKenzie to go to Atlanta since he didn't want to go. When we arrived we were all surprised to find that she was carrying and my son being himself wanted to be a man and help her with her child. My husband, Alex, did love Kali truly but did not approve of her being pregnant so young and demanded we come back home and we did."

"So he still loves her. He obviously is in love with her and had me fooled."

She grabbed both of my hands and looked me in my eyes,

"Are you not still in love with someone else?"

"Well...yeah. But none of my feelings for Castiel were surfaced until I saw him. I never knew for sure that he was going to come back to me, and when he did I was still focused on McKenzie. It doesn't matter anyway, we both made our decisions on who we want to be with."

She rubbed her hand against my cheek, "You two need to talk. I will tell him to ca-"

She gripped her huge belly looking down with her eyes bulging out of her head.

"Mrs.Long?" I questioned concerned

"It's time Teanna..."

"Huh?! What's time! I'm confused."

"The baby...She's coming!"

Kinda short chapter.  It'll get better next chapter.

Thanks for reading loves

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

280 0 14
by Toriuna
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition
36 0 16
Another short story added to the fold
No Love Від kickitke

Романтика

756 35 27
U gonna love it