Haunting - Daniel Ricciardo

By pasfeatvic

Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian Formula 1 driver. He races for Red Bull Racing. In 2016, after 4 races, Da... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 54

5.4K 103 22
By pasfeatvic

Friday and Saturday went by quickly. And now, it's game time. This morning, Daniel literally jumped out of bed, put on some music and started getting ready, while I was still in bed. I watched him for a couple of minutes, before getting ready meself. It was amuzing to watch him.

We ate some breakfast, before Daniel went with Stuart to do some running done. I went with Joelle to the track, as Max was with Jake.

"What does your feeling say about today?" Joelle asks, while we make our way through the paddock.

"I don't know. Like the boys have said themselves, I think a lot will happen at the start and hopefully, both Bulls have a good one"

"Yeah. I just hope we can have some action between Max and Daniel. Max has had some bad starts and I want to see them racing against each other" I just nod, agreeing.

Before we want to walk into the garages, I see Evy standing there, biting her nails. I frowns as I walk towards her.

"Is everything alright, babe?" I ask her as I wave to Joelle. She walks into Max's side of the garage, while I look at Evy.

"I'm not sure. I have to make a decision and I don't know what to do" she says, while frowning herself. She looks like she can burst out in tears any moment.

"Do you want to tell me what it is?"

"Well, as Joelle is leaving next year, Red Bull has asked me to replace her, to become Max's PR for the 2017 season. But that means leaving Carlos and the Toro Rosso team behind. I won't see Carlos as much" my eyes widen.

"But babe, you'll see Carlos at the track, when there is not much to do. I'm sure Max won't mind you planning things at the same time so you can see Carlos. What did he say?"

"He told me to follow my heart. I really want to come to Red Bull, I just hate that I have to leave Carlos behind"

"I'm sure you two will manage. I love that Carlos said to follow your heart. Just do that and everything will be fine" Evy smiles at that, putting her arms around my neck.

"Besides, we'll see each other way often" I say, while hugging Evy back. She giggles, tightening her grip on me.

"I fucking love you" she mumbles, making me smile as well.

"You two are adorable" I hear my favorite Australian say. We pull apart and I look at Daniel, who is grinning at the two of us.

"Can I get a hug as well, or not?" he asks, making both of us laugh. I turn to him and hug him, but that lasts for about 2 seconds. I pull away and giggle.

"You stink" I say, making Daniel pout.

"I know, that's called running to the track" Daniel mumbles. I giggle while Stuart is standing behind Daniel, looking rather amused.

"Let's get you into the showers, Daniel" Stuart says, pulling him along. Daniel waves at Evy, before I turn to her.

"I'll let you get to work. I'll see you soon" Evy says. I nod and kiss her cheek, before walking into the garage of Daniel. Julia is already standing in the garage, talking to Simon. I walk over to them, smiling as they look at me.

"Hey Sien, how are you, love?" Julia asks me.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great, very excited!" I nod along, while Simon is grinning.

"I'll make sure Daniel gives you two a good race" Simon says. We keep talking for a bit, until Daniel walks into the garage. His race suit is hanging on his hips, his water bottle in his hands. He walks over to us, but mainly to Simon.

"How about you come to the grid today?" Daniel asks me after he's done talking to Simon for now. Simon just nods his head in approval from his side.

"You want me there?" I ask.

"Yeah. A good luck kiss never killed anybody. Besides, you just calm me down, usually"

"Alright, then I'm coming" I tell him. Daniel's grin widens.

"Grid time, Daniel!" a mechanic shouts at him. He walks over to the car, putting his race suit on completely, along with his balaclava and helmet. He gets in the car and a little while later, drives out of the pitbox.

"Sienna, you coming?" Simon asks me. He is standing ready with some sheets of data. I nod and walk with him towards the grid, to Daniel's position, which is P4. Soon enough, his car is pushed to the position. Daniel gets out of the car and starts talking to Simon. I just stand back, waiting till he needs me. Daniel walks to the start line for the national anthem.

"I think he's want you on the grid since Barcelona" Simon says softly, while we wait for the national anthem to sound.

"Really, that long?"

"Yeah. I sometimes wonder how you've two gone without seeing each other" Simon says. I want to say something, but the national anthem starts. I just decide to not say it anymore. After the national anthem, Daniel comes back, walking straight to me.

"Are you nervous ?" I ask him. He nods, but smiles.

"Like always, nervous but excited"

"I believe in you, Dan" Daniel smiles, as he leans in to give me a quick kiss. With camera's everywhere, we don't want to go all out.

"Thank you for believing, Sien. I'm going to kick some asses" Daniel says, making me smile and giggle.

"We need you in the car, Daniel" Simon calls out to him. Daniel nods at him and turns to me.

"I'll see you soon" Daniel says.

"Be carefull, please"

"Always. I love you"

"I love you too" I give Daniel a quick kiss, before he walks away. I make my way back to the garage, where I just join Julia and Stuart. Stuart has his arm around Julia, making me smile.

"How was he?"

"His normal, excited but nervous self" they both chuckle, knowing Daniel all to well. I am just starting to get nervous myself.

--

My eyes are glued on the monitor when the last lap starts. Daniel is leading, after having fought with Max. Stuart and Julia are behind me, all of us nervous. When Daniel is on the last long straight before the last corner, the team members run out of the garage. Stuart pulls me and Julia along with him.

I feel myself getting emotional, tears forming in my eyes. He's done it. It all started with not winning in Barcelona, in Monaco. But now, he's going to win the Malaysian Grand Prix.

The team is at the wall beside the start. Daniel's Red Bull comes into sight and the moment he crosses the finish line, the tears start rolling down my cheeks. Stuart turns to me and hugs me tight, a huge smile on his face. He gives Julia a kiss afterwards, while I just turn to Simon. I can see him smiling widely, but a tear in his eye. He pulls me in a hug, shaking from the happiness.

"He's done it, Sien" Simon mumbles, remembering how Daniel wanted me with him at the grid.

"I'm going to pull you along to the grid more often now" he continues. I giggle, trying to stop my tears from rolling down. Simon chuckles and whipes some away for me.

"Let's go" he says. Just then, Stuart pulls me along as well, towards Parc Ferme. The entire team is standing there behind the barriers. We all patiently wait until Daniel's car comes into sight, parking in front of the 1.

Christian comes towards me and gives me a hug as well, as well as some other team members. I just keep on smiling through my tears, not being able to stop myself. Just when Daniel's car comes into sight, Simon and Stuart say something to each other. As Daniel parks his car, both guys lift me up, putting me over the barrier.

"What are you doing?!" I yell at them, not knowing if this is allowed. They just grin, the team cheering. I turn back around, seeing Daniel jump out of his car, fists pumping in the air. His eyes land on me, as he pulls his vizor up. He immediately makes his way towards me, while I can't hold it in anymore. More tears come, while I run to him. I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, not caring what anyone will think. Daniel's arms wrap tightly around me, while my arms are around his neck. I put my head in his neck, or against his helmet.

"I'm so damn proud of you" I tell him, knowing he can hear me. He puts me down and I can see the smile on his eyes. I just push him towards his team. He gets attacked with slaps on the back and on his butt, for some reason. Just when I want to walk back, Daniel turns around and pulls me with him. I giggle at him, trying to whipe as many tears away as I can.

Daniel pulls me along to the cool down room, which is where I'm probably not allowed either. Max is there as well, as he finished behind Daniel in P2 and Nico Rosberg finished 3rd. Max smiles widely when he sees me. I walk over to him and hug him, while Daniel gets onto the scale.

"Congratulations!" I tell Max, because he can be very proud on P2. I then also give Nico a hug, who smiles at me.

"I guess Daniel is already thinking about ways to celebrate" Nico says, smirking. Before I can say something, a pair of hands are on my waist, turning me around. Daniel presses his lips against mine, sweat all over his face, but I don't care right now.

"You did it" I whisper, hugging him again. Daniel sighs happily while he nods.

"I listened to you"

"What?"

"You begged me to keep haunting, so I did" I start smiling even wider now. I pull away from the hug to give him another kiss. I then just grab a towel and hand it to him. He chuckles and starts to dry off his face. Meanwhile, Christian walks in, who will be going onto the podium with the Bulls. He hugs both Daniel and Max, telling them how proud he is. Nico is called onto the podium first, before Max and then Daniel. He waves at me before walking onto the podium. I quickly make my way down to the team, wanting to see the celebrations from down there with the team.

Just as the Austrian national anthem is done, I'm back next to Stuart, who has Julia on his other side. He smiles widely at me, while everyone around us is cheering on their drivers. Red Bull getting 1-2 is amazing, the best result. Daniel gets handed his throphy first and he holds it up high. I cheer loudly, Stuart and Julia following me. While doing so, someone pulls onto my arm. I look to my right to see Evy. She squeals and hugs me tightly.

"Congratulations!" she yells over the cheers. I giggle and hug her back, hearing the team cheer once more, for Max.

"I can only imagine the night you're going to have. He deserved it!" Evy says. I feel myself blush, knowing she's right. He's my winner.

The champagne is going everywhere right now, but team members are holding up shoes, as they want Daniel to do a shoey. Daniel is grinning, while sitting down.

"Oh god, no" I just mumble. Evy giggles while Stuart starts laughing already. Daniel takes off his shoe and fills it with champagne. He stands up and walks to the edge of the podium. He holds up his fist while drinking the champagne out of his shoe. I start giggling as the entire team cheers for him. But he isn't done, yet. He fills his shoe again and hands it to Christian. The whole shock is that Christian actually drinks from Daniel's shoe, while Christian doesn't even drink alcohol, usually. The team cheers even louder now, which amuzes me.

Nico then points at Max and Max shakes his head, but Daniel doesn't take no for an answer. He fills his shoe once again and hands it to Max. I can just see Max sighing, but he drinks from the shoe as well. And, Daniel is still not done. He even gives Nico his shoe, and I love that Nico takes it as well. I am glad Daniel gets new shoes for races, because he shouldn't ever wear that shoe again.

"You've got work to do now" Evy mumbles. I totally forgot about all the interviews Daniel now has to do. I nod and make my way to the exit of the cooldown room, while I wait there for Daniel.

-

The interviews took forever and the Malaysian heat didn't help. An excited Daniel didn't help either. But he kept on smiling at everyone and talking to everyone just as excitedly. Right after the press conference and all the post race interviews, Daniel quickly changed into his normal clothes and we left the track.

I am now opening the hotel door, feeling exhausted. The team is going out tonight, though, so we have to get ready for that. When the hotel door falls in it's lock, Daniel pulls me towards him. He kisses me passionately and I start smiling. I giggle as I put my arms around his neck, letting him push me towards the bed.

On our way there, I loose my shirt and Daniel looses his. I fall onto the bed, while Daniel climbs on top of me. His lips find their way to my neck, attacking me with kisses.

"I love you so much, Daniel" I manage to mumble. I put my legs around his waist, tightening them so I can pull his body closer to me.

"Fuck, I love you to" Daniel answers, while he kisses my lips again. His hands find the button of my jeans, pulling them down my legs. I kick them off completely, while Daniel traces the skin of my legs.

"You're my lucky charm, baby" Daniel mumbles, while I push his jeans down as well. Daniel kicks off his boxers as well and quickly grabs protection. I just take off my underwair, not wanting to waist any time. Daniel smirks as he lays back on top of me.

"Slow or quick?" Daniel asks, biting his lip.

"Oh, quick, please" I almost beg. Daniel smiles widely, nodding his head.

"Thank god" he mumbles, positioning himself. I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Just then, I get a good look at Daniel, his lip between his teeth, looking down at me. It makes me realize even more how much I love this man.

He pushes himself in, not even bothering in giving me time to adjust. He just starts moving in a fast pace, soft groans escaping. I tighten my legs around him.

"Fuck" Daniel mumbles, as his moans get louder, as well as mine.

"You're my winner, Dan" I mumble in between my moans. That motivates Daniel even more, picking up his pace even more.

"You're mine" Daniel groans. I feel the pressure building up in my stomach, tightening my legs even more.

"Dan, I'm close" I gasp. Daniel just nods, letting me know he is too.

We both reach out highs, as Daniel collapses on me. We're both breathing heavily, but Daniel manages to smile widely at me. It makes me think of lyrics.

"Cause when you're smiling, I feel the heat go right throughout my bones. I feel the love" I sing softly. It's a bit hard, because my breathing is still uneven, but I manage. Daniel smiles.

"I like that, where is it from?" he asks me. I just smile at him.

"I just made it up, seeing your smile" Daniel kisses my lips softly.

"I really love you, so much" Daniel tells me. I kiss him again, before replying.

"I love you too"

-------------------------------------------------------

Haunting Sunday!
Loved writing this chapter, tried to do justice to Daniel's win.

Next chapter will be up on Wednesday!

Xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 5K 18
Allison's boyfriend and father of her child dies in a plane accident. She is left alone with her 3 year old son. When her best friend, Daniel Ricciar...
17.4K 756 15
⁰⁰⁰ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ; daniel ricciardo ━━━━ ❛ isn't it strange , i am still me , you are still you . ❜ [ social media , ir...
263K 8.9K 28
He is Daniel Ricciardo, a Formula 1 driver who had it all. But suddenly everything seems to go downhill. He and his girlfriend break up, and he now...
666K 11.4K 97
Max Verstappen is an 18 year old Formula 1 driver. He started his career at Toro Rosso and got the chance to drive with Red Bull Racing. His first ra...