liza koshy&david dobrik. ~COM...

By Everythingsdiza

fanfiction about liza koshy and david dobrik. They go through some hard and happy times together. What will h... More

Chapter 1, hey
Chapter 2, hospital
Chapter 3, what happened
chapter 4, weak
Chapter 5. The miracle.
Chapter 6, The suprise.
Chapter 8, the news
Chapter 9, the baby
Chapter 10, gender.
Chapter 11, born
Chapter 12, it's ok
Chapter 13,idk
Chapter 14, first time away.
Chapter 15, accidents
Chapter 16,the choices
Chapter 17, romance
Chaper 18, the day.
not an update
Chapter 19, the end

Chapter 7, the question.

905 21 3
By Everythingsdiza

AN: Heyyy! Thank you for 100 reads!! It makes me so happy. Leave somthing in the comments if you want and pleaseee vote! lysm -xx-

___________________________________________

Liza's POV

"David what's this?" He doesn't answer. "David? DAVID?!"                                                                                He looks at me with a guilty face and laughs. "Just keep watching." He says.                                         We come closer and I see Gabbie, Zane, Toddy, Scotty, Alex, Erin, Dom, Carly, Heath, Nik and Jason standing with signs in their hands. When Gabbie sees I'm watching she yells something to the other people. Then they lift up the signs. It reads: 'Liza will you marry me?' I look at David. He looks at me with some cute face, he stopped the car. "Are you serious?" I ask him as we both walk out of the car. We're standing on some little hill with a beautiful sunset and all our friends behind us. Then he grabs my hands and sit down on one knee. "Liza, since the moment I saw you I were in love with you. We've been trough some difficult times lately, and we're still together. That proves that we really love eachother. Even if this all happens again, and I hope it won't, I will still love you. Liza I will forever help you, stand next to you and support you. You can always make my cry, laugh and whatever. I know you will always be there for me and I will always be there for you. You're my best friend. Liza I want to be with you all my life. Elizabeth Sheila Koshy, will you marry me?" When he's done I cry. "Yes! Ofcourse I wanna marry you!!" He stands up and we kiss. All the friends are yelling ad clapping, Gabbie is even crying. 

David's POV

I just asked Liza to marry me. I'm so happy se said yes! She was freaked out about the ring I got her. We're home now, it's 8 pm. We're both on our phones on Liza's bed. Then I see she looks at me, I look back. She leans in for a kiss and I kiss her back. It was a long and passionate kiss. Liza now sits on top of me, we're kissing again. Liza slowly lifts up my shirt. "Maybe we should try now." I know what she means. "Are you sure?" "Yes I am, we both waited long enough." She takes off my shirt and I take of hers. She has gained more weight as she was SUPER skinny from the cures. "You look so nice." I say, she laughs. We start taking off the rest of our clothes and when we're both naked it begins. I'm afraid I'll hurt her and she notices that. "Go on." She says. "I will say it when it hurts."                                                                                                                                              When we're finished I say. "Woww that was good! I really missed that. Didn't I hurt you?" "Not at all, I missed it to." She says. "Want to do it again?" I ask. She kisses  me and I know that means yes. We do it all again and later we fall asleep cuddling.

AN: Sorry  it was a small chapter but I wanted to make it special and I didn't have a lot of time.      -xx- see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 804 31
"Here's to our future," David whispered in between kisses. David and Liza have fallen for each other, but what happens when countless unexpected thi...
34.4K 822 30
This is a story about Liza and David. Something tragic happens, will they survive together? Alsoo you can choose your own ending! -xx-
28.7K 918 14
in which after a one night stand between a girl and a growing youtube star, the two agree to forget their shared night and go their separate ways. bu...
119K 2.6K 57
Liza Koshy, a viner, meets David Dobrik. They became known as the cutest couple ever. But every relationship has its ups and downs. What's beyond the...