Sweet Temptations

By minnie_mouse262

Selene Perez grew up around men who were controlling and overwhelming. Abused by her ex-boyfriend and mentall... More

Sweet Temptations
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A Preview...
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Two

30.5K 702 114
By minnie_mouse262

Chapter Two

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter. Add me on Facebook @Maleisa Goosby

and like my author page to show some support @minnie_mouse262

Selene on the side, but imagine green eyes. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning she woke up and slowly opened her eyes, stretching her body and sitting up in the bed. She looked at the alarm clock on her bed for the time and seeing it was past two in the afternoon, she decided to go and check on that property. She could live there without having to deal with him and his complete weirdness. It was seriously creepy and was starting to make her feel like she was being stalked by him or something. It was already bad enough that he was dangerous to her senses. He brought out sexual feelings in her, feelings that she hadn’t experienced in years. She was no virgin but still just his mere caused one hell of havoc on her body.

Just the thought of him made shivers run down her spine. She shook her head and slipped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, stretching her arms and yawning loudly. As she stood under the shower water, she contemplated how much money she should take with her. If the house was really so cheap then no doubt about it, she was purchasing it. She couldn’t turn down such an opportunity just because some man was in stalker mode. Hell, she had mace, a razor and a pocket knife for that reason alone. Besides she was ready to get the hell out of this side of town.

Turning the faucet off she stepped out of the shower and walked into her room and started looking through her closet to find something to wear. Coming across a short red dress she smiled and slid it over her undergarments and stretched again as she went through the motions of putting moisturizing lotion from Victoria’s Secrets on her body. Finishing she slid into a pair of open toed red heels. Adding a pair of simple gold hoop earrings and a necklace, she got down on her knees and going under the bed moved the floor board and grabbed twelve thousand dollars and straightened it smoothly before sliding it into her bra.

She grabbed a purse so that she could transfer it after she was away from this side of the city. Carrying a purse with ten thousand dollars would be foolish, considering the fact that thieves ran past women taking their purses all the time. They had no qualms about it and she wasn’t having her hard earned money stolen. She called the cab company and in five minutes was outside of her apartment locking the door and walking past that same group of men.

“¡Dios mío! Maldita mujer que pensé que podría llenar un par de pantalones vaqueros, pero con un vestido ... es la cosa más sexy que he visto en todos mis años. Esascaderas y los muslos son---“ 

She cut him off. “Eres un pervertido de mierda! No se moleste en tratar de recoger las líneas que no funcionan para mí,” she snapped.

Going over to the cab she opened the door and slid in closing the door hard. She hated when men talked to her like that. She wasn’t like the strippers in the bar. She didn’t thrive off men who spoke to her in such disrespectful. Then again she didn’t thrive off of anything dealing with men. Sometimes she wished she had been born as a simple Plain Jane but it wasn’t to be.

She was a woman with exotic features. Slanted light hazel brown eyes mixed with the slightest touch of green, covered by long thick black eyelashes. Her slightly up tilted nose and full lush pouty lips made up more features, they went well with her olive brown complexion and her pitch black hair added to the overall picture. Men thought she was a hot commodity.

“Where to?” she heard. She recited the name of the real estate company and sat back closing her eyes. She wasn’t looking forward to the possible chance of her seeing Adrian again. She was praying that he wasn’t anywhere near the house or the office.

She paid the cabbie and got out the car and walked up the stairs and into the real estate office. It was a fairly large building that had at least five floors and when she walked the first thing she saw was a secretary behind a desk. As she walked over to her, she saw men walking past with briefcases, smile at her while checking her out. She sighed. Men were the same all over, no matter what their profession was. All they wanted was a good fuck and someone who they could display to the world.

In the world of men a beautiful woman was a must have. Picking women was all about showing off to their friends. It was almost a contest to see who could bring back the hottest commodity. The game was to make their friends jealous and have everyone thinking that they were the luckiest man on the planet. She knew the truth behind that silly little game those men didn’t give a damn who they hurt in the process. Try leaving them and it was the beating of a lifetime. When people asked why they didn’t bring her along, he’d lie and say she wasn’t feeling well. Never again would she fall so easily for a man’s charming disposition. 

“Can I help you?” the woman asked at the front desk.

“Yes, I’d like to discuss the property over on Selinksy with a real estate agent.”

“Your name, miss?” she asked her fingers flying over the keyboard.

“Selene Perez,” she replied.

“Mr. D'Avranches will be with you momentarily,” she said. “If you would like you can wait over in the lounge over there.”

“Thank you,” she said walking back toward an area that looked like someone’s personal living room set into the environment of an office.

There were six different couches throughout the area. A flat screen TV with a DVD player and some other electronics set up on an expensive looking entertainment center. She shook her head. She couldn’t who would have such money to set up such a elaborate system just for their guests. She brought her hand up running it through her hair as she sat down on a couch and looked around at the different pictures on the walls. She didn’t recognize a single one of them, yet they all looked like priceless art pieces that Andrew was always shopping for.

“Ms. Perez?”

“Yes?” she asked looking over and seeing the man from last night and sighed.

She just knew he was going to tell Adrian that she had been here.

“If you’ll come with me to my office, I’ll discuss the property with you.”

She stood and walked over to him as he began the process of leading her through the halls of the building. When they reached an elevator he pushed the up button and she looked at the doors. They were so clean that she could see her face and his. She saw that he was watching her with amusement in his eyes. She rolled her eyes.

“So as I was telling you last night,” he said walking into the elevator as the doors opened. “The value of the house has decreased---“

She cut him off. “I remember very clearly what you said,” she replied. “Yet I can’t help but wonder if that heathen of a man and you had something to do with it. I find it quite odd and frankly suspicious that a few hours after I meet—that heathen—all my other options for living arrangements are unavailable.”

He looked at her and eyes flashed with amusement, but he remained silent.

“Just tell me something because I know you know him,” she said huffing. “What the hell does he want with me?”

He chuckled. “That’s something that you’d have to ask, Adrian yourself. I’m sure he’d be more than happy to answer your question or any other questions that you may have.”

“Oh hell no,” she responded. “That won’t be necessary. I’m not going anywhere near that man again.”

He laughed. “Well I must say you are an interesting woman. Women fall all over my brother’s feet in attempts to gain his attention and the one woman that he—The one woman that he’s interested in has no interest in him what so ever. Are you in a relationship or something is that why?”

She looked at him with a flat expression on her face. “Why is it that every time a girl isn’t interested in a man the first thing that they do is assume that it has something to do with another guy?”

“I’m going to take that to mean that you don’t have a man in your life,” he said.

She rolled her eyes. “No I don’t have a man but I don’t want one either. Tell your brother that I’m not interested and to stay the hell away from me.”

He looked at her and grinned. “Nah I’ll let you tell him that,” he said as the elevator doors opened on the fourth floor.

She sighed and followed him out the elevator. What the hell was it with these guys? Didn’t he understand that she didn’t want to see his brother again?

“Well what do you know,” he said a sly grin on his face as they walked into his office, “the man of the hour is here and you can tell him yourself.”

She sighed and glared at him before her eyes found Adrian’s. She looked away quickly not wanting to be effected. “You know what I bet the two of you set this whole damn thing up,” she snapped. “I don’t have time for this I’ll just go find someone else to talk to because I’m not falling for this stupid game.”

She turned and walked out the door, she had barely gotten past the door when he grabbed her arm. She closed her eyes at the warmth that started to spread through her body as he pulled her close.

“Where are you going now, beautiful?” he asked, his voice making her bite her bottom lip.

She didn’t want to be affected by him. He was a complete danger to her system.

“Look,” she snapped. “I’m not interested. It’s that simple. So you can let go of me.”

He spun her around so that she was facing him and he stared into her eyes intently. Then his thumb was caressing her arm where he had grabbed her and she closed her eyes as she felt his touch right down to the tip of her toes. How was he able to do this to her with a simple touch?

“Are you sure about that?” he asked as he leaned down until he was so close that she felt his breath across her lips.

As she inhaled the scent of peppermint and mint, she closed her eyes. He smelled wonderful---Wait, what was she thinking? She couldn’t think of him this way. He was dangerous to her and she needed to put him under her list as the enemy. She needed to stay the hell away from him. He shouldn’t be able to nearly bring all of her defenses down with a few soften spoken words and him.

She wasn’t gullible or naïve. She wasn’t easy and he wasn’t going to get her no matter how much he made her think of hot steamy passionate sex with him. “I know for certain,” she said tugging her arm free.

“We’ll see. I’ve never been one to step back just because of uncertainty. Rest assured, cara mia, I will do whatever it takes to get you in my arms. No matter how long it takes. I’m not going to give up,” he said stepping close and brushing his thumb down her cheek. “You will be mine, in body, heart, mind and soul.”

She shook her head as she stood frozen staring into his eyes. Each word he spoke and each gentle brush of his warm calloused thumb against her cheek sent shivers of desire running down her spine. She wanted to step forward and just fall into those golden brown eyes and let him ravish her in that instant. She wanted to feel his mouth on hers moving in a slow gentle motion. She wanted to feel him deep inside of her as she scratched her nails down his back. In that instant she saw it so vividly and clear.

She took a step back quickly and looked at him with wide eyes. What was he doing to her? She never thought about sex with men. She never allowed them to close to her, yet he came within a few feet of her and all her senses went flying out the door. He had to have some type of power to make her feel such. There had to be something more to him. Maybe he was hijo del diablo…a child of the devil. A heathen.

He watched her the entire time with a look of intensity in his eyes that shook her to the core. She continued moving backwards and felt her heel slip, before she could hit the ground she was in his arms bridal style and he was carrying her into the office. She smacked at his chest, embarrassment filling her. This was his entire fault. He had to be the son  of the devil.

Maybe it was like the stories her grandmother used to tell her when she was seven. She had told her about other worldly beings out there who were connected through an elemental being depending on what they were. Some were connected by negative energy others through a common goal to stop all that was evil. She had told her a tale of witches, demons, lobo cambiadores(wolf-shifters) and other beings that sucked the life force and energy from others. Some beings could use persuasive hypnosis to get beings to do their biddings.

She had used to dream about the things that her grandma had told her. She used to look forward to those stories. That was until the day that her father kicked her grandma out the house and told her to take her hocus pocus elsewhere. She had never believed her grandma always thinking in the back of her mind that her grandma was a little insane. She thought the stories were interesting and told to her to keep her in line. She hadn’t thought about this in years.

After her grandma was found decapitated in her apartment, she had gave up on thinking about those things. She only had a box of old dusty diaries that her grandma had left to her. They were written in a mixture of Latin and Spanish. She had never looked into them figuring that they were her personal diaries of her times when she was younger. They were in the back of her closet hidden under clothes and shoes because she didn’t want anyone to break in and steal her last memories of her grandma in some drunken stupor.

“Put me down!” she snapped.

His brother chuckled. “You’ve got yourself a handful, Adrian,” he said.

“Don’t speak of such,” he replied with a quick grin as he sat her down on the sofa, before sitting next to her.

She glared at him her eyes flashing. “Don’t ever do that again!” she snapped.

She was angry that she had felt so turned on by the feel of his body against hers in that brief minute that he had carried. She was also angry that he had dared to pick her up at all. She wasn’t fragile. She would’ve have been ok if she had fell. She would have stood and walked out. She would be nowhere near as embarrassed as she was right now. She wanted to kick his ass.

She stood to leave and he grabbed her arm pulling her down onto his lap. She gasped in outrage. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” she demanded struggling to get up.

She pushed at his arms which were securely wrapped around her waist and used her body to try to pull free. It wasn’t working. No matter how much she moved or pulled to get away, he didn’t seem to move in the least bit. What was he thinking? She was in the most uncomfortably position. The feel of him against her was enough to make her want to lose herself in him. She continued struggling and heard him groan. She stopped as felt the budge of his cock against her ass. Her eyes widen.

“Let me go,” she snapped.

He buried his face in her hair and she elbowed him in the side.

“You smell delectable,” he said. “Like something refreshing and new. Honey brewed with cherries and white fudge.”

She elbowed him again. “Release me, this is preposterous. It’s already bad enough that you’re stalking me. I’m going to get a restraining order placed on you.”

He laughed a husky laugh and she felt his warm breath go down her neck. She closed her eyes. “You can try, cara mia, doesn’t mean I’d stay away. I don’t consider it stalking. I just want to be near you. Sei mia. l'unico per me. non ci può essere nessun altro,” he said in his native tongue. 

She looked around in confusion. What the hell had he just said? She narrowed her eyes. “What did you say?” she demanded. “Is that your way of saying I’m a stalker? I mean that’s what you’re doing. I don’t care how sweet you try to make it sound. This right here is called sexual harassment. You can’t just grab me and put your hands on me. I don’t know where you were raised but we don’t do that here.”

He laughed and bunched her hair up moving it to the side so that his mouth was directly against her ear. “Maybe it’s stalking in your eyes, but I’d stalk you to the end of time.”

She closed her against the feeling that brought to her. “Don’t. I’m not interested. All the stalking in the world wouldn’t bring me into your arms. Nothing would.”

He smiled and she felt his tongue against her ear for a brief second before he moved down to her shoulder, sucking gently. She gasped in surprise. She moved her legs smoothly crossing them to ignore the wetness that she felt between her legs. He wasn’t to be trusted and she wasn’t sleeping with him no matter how much he aroused her body. As he ran the tip of it against her shoulder, she moaned in a low voice.

“Ok, kiddies,” his brother said. “Show’s over, let’s discuss this property that I know you’re going to buy. It’s going to be $2000 up front and $400 for the first month’s mortgage.”

She nodded. “Fine, I’ll buy it but stay the hell away from me. I don’t need a welcoming committee.”

He laughed. “Adrian you’ve got yourself---“

“What do you mean he’s got himself? It certainly isn’t me. I’m not interested and you’ve still haven’t let go of me.”

He rested his chin on her shoulder and sighing released her. In an instant she was off of his lap and stumbling away from him. She glared at him. “Don’t ever do that again.”

He smiled revealing dimples and she looked away. She was in trouble and she knew it. She had no doubt that he meant every word that he said.

“Where is your bathroom?” she asked thinking of how her money was still in her bra.

 “Over there,” Adrian said pointing.

She nodded and went into the bathroom with her purse and transferred the money. Afterwards she looked in the mirror and noticed that her normally perfect curled and over the shoulder hair style had been ruined by none other Adrian. It was no in a wild mass of curls over her back and she had a bright red hickey on her neck. She glared at it and stormed out of the bathroom. She was going to kill him.

She walked directly over to him and moved her hair. “Look at what the hell you did to my shoulder,” she snapped showing him.

He smiled with pride and she clenched her fist in anger. Without warning, she reached forward and brought her hand across his face. “Don’t look so damn proud about this hickey!”

The smile left his face and he rose to his feet, hovering over her. He looked down at her and she took a step back a slight feeling of fear going through her as she remembered Andrew’s fist making contact with her jaw the one time she had slapped him. She lowered her eyes and waited for his responses. She felt his hand against her cheek but there wasn’t any pain. He was just softly cupping her cheek. When she looked back up at him, he leaned down and brushed his lips across hers softly.

“Cara mia, I don’t want you to ever be afraid of me. I would never harm you. It is impossible to do so,” he said softly his lips brushing across hers again. “Non potrebbe danneggiare quello che è destinato ad essere la mia amata.” (I could not harm the one who is destined to be my beloved.)

She took a step back surprised and frozen in shock before her eyes were flashing at him again. “Don’t touch me,” she snapped and walked away going over to his brother. “Here’s the money, Mr. D'Avranches.”

She handed him the money and he watched her with a look of amusement.

“Call me Aeneas,” he said.

She looked at him with an arched eyebrow. “You say that as if I’m going to see you again after today.”

“You will. I’m sure of that,” he said handing her a set of keys.

“I won’t be seeing you,” she said as he gave her papers to fill out.

She filled them out as quickly as she could and walked out the room. As she left Adrian’s eyes followed her every movement. She was starting to feel self-conscious. She wanted to go back to sleep but she knew she had work in a little under an hour. Meaning that she needed to leave like right away.

“See you soon, cara mia.”

Seven hours later, Selene stood arguing with the group of men surrounding the bar. They were demanding that she dance again and she was refusing. She didn’t want anything to do with that damn pole ever again. She was back here for work again. She had decided to continue working here until she found a better job. It was pretty easy money and once she finished tonight she was packing up her belongings. Then in the morning she was calling a moving van and leaving. This would be her last night in this neighborhood.

“I told you that I was filling in for Erotica,” she snapped. “There is someone who’s filling in for her now. I’m not a stripper. I’m a bartender. So get the hell out of my face with this.”

“Awww come on, baby doll,” one of the men whined.

She shook her head and turned to one of the men sitting at the bar. “What can I get you to drink?” she asked highly irritated.

“Well you can start by giving me a kiss,” he said.

She froze at the sound of that familiar voice. How had he found her? What did he want from her? “W-what are you doing here, Andrew?” she asked her voice shaking.

“Awww is that any way to greet me, Selene? We have a history. I’m disappointed. I expected a hug or at least a kiss,” he said smiling widely and looking at her with his green eyes.

She looked at him, memories flying through her head. As image of image of him hitting her, forcing her to do things flashed through her mind. She took a step back anger and fearing coursing through her veins. He had found her and he wanted something from her. That was the only reason that he would come back. She took the glass that she had in her hand and set it on the counter, her hands slightly shaking.

This was the one man that she had trusted and he had broken her down to what she was today. A bitter woman with no trust what so ever for men.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here’s another chapter. Please comment and vote.

*What did you think of this chapter? Were you expecting any of this to happen?

*What do you think of Andrew? What do you think he wants?

*Who was your favorite character in this chapter? Why?

*What did you think of Adrian and Aeneas?

*What was your favorite part about the chapter?

*What could I do to improve my writing? (I know I need to edit.)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 243K 86
All it took was one moment for everything to change. One moment and three dangerous men who emanated equal parts pleasure and pain. Following her fa...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
8K 135 42
I moved back to the town I grew up in. I once thought I found the love of my life in high school, it all came crashing down when he betrayed me. It w...
1K 177 47
COMPLETE BUT FINESSING Ari Nichols's life in Alaris is far different from how she grew up. Accountant by day & homebody by night, Ari is happy with...